Tuesday 2 March 2021

June 2020

Checked my twitter backlog, and apparently i had 3 days of twit for June 2020 XD
Finished everything in 4 days as I died on the 3rd day due to 3 straight games of SCRAP
It was fun, but after all waking up at 5am is tough πŸ˜‚

I finished twitting this morning (Tuesday March 2) and want to finish blogging tomorrow!
Thus there's no update about what happened in my days XD
So just update since I last twitter @w@

Twit -> gym -> lunch -> school for viewing of graduation work (each class voiced 2 anime!! sad that we can't get the copy LOL) -> BEERRRRR in cafe that i've been wanting to go for pancake πŸ˜‚been not drinking for.....2 weeks? last time was wine!! -> splurged language study books in Kinokuniya  πŸ˜‚

At first I planned to cook dinner as rarely i have time to cook something that I can stew but at the end, too full from afternoon snack and too tired from walking (I also chose a hurting shoes w love and hate relationship with DrMart ;w; need to kill my legs some more until it's soft and nice w)

Came back, made tea, cut nails, folded laundry, some preparation for tomorrow's lessons and now here @w@ after this will be doing child coach & FP studies and planning for new baito's project----

Alright! Let's travel back to June 2020!

the month school reopened~!
I'm officially a second year student!

yay acting cute is still one of my hobbies XD

I lost one of my mentors in June
He is another person who told me to speak up, speak louder, or my message wont't go cross
He told me to not be at lost, as it's rude to the audience
Went to eat at the place I had meal with him and the team for the first time
He is truly loved. Rainbow on the day I went to his funeral.

more home cooking log!
partner kept on making chicken rice πŸ˜‚Thai noodle was good! and revenged crepe w

shabushabu is good for any day~!
did karaage again but this time burnt ;w; tried tonkatsu too! but flour barely stick..

did Barbie marathon πŸ˜‚I kinda feel like doing it again XD

made cookie! later on brought it for my partner and friends' surfing trip XD

I wanna make this again!

failed egg breakfast and tempted aglio e olio w

Surfing season starts! ⭐️

I'm always happy to see the sea hehe

but I'm the fake sleeping manager πŸ˜‚

I think this year I won't go to the sea πŸ˜‚
I think I prefer stay home do work or study πŸ˜‚

The weather was good and pretty hot that my friends were worried I was going to get heat stroke
One of my friends lended me towel w I'm like dead  πŸ˜‚

But it was super good, and we did yoga!!

At the start of the pandemic, around March?
My partner and I started to join my friend's online Yoga session and that was our first time doing it outdoor!
It was hard to hear πŸ˜‚
The next time my partner went without me, he lost his phone as it was raining = too long under the rain   πŸ˜‚
The next next time he learned his lesson and bought bluetooth speaker πŸ˜‚

almost sunset!

beautiful...and back to school

school is definitely tougher due to COVID19
First we had the 2months delay since reopening
Second, the orientation kind of outing was cancelled (ok I experienced it before as 1st year student but i pity my junior that it was removed)
We didn't have sports festival too
School tried hard to keep the festival though!!

But as the picture shown above, there are all that kind of boards everywhere
students also received mouth piece and face shield
Class is limited to under 15 people
No more chance to sit down and observe lessons (like for example if it's not for covid, I'd be able to sit and observe ballet lessons that I've took previously)
Even on lessons where we need to express and raise our voice, we still need mask (no much freedom ;w;)

Teachers have it hard too
They can't be too strict as they believe this situation already give much mental pressure to students
They can't say no if students can't come due to slightest bad condition
Lesson time is cut..

I guess I don't find it weird that everyone keeps on saying 'you've done your best' for the 2020-2021 lesson period
There were public holidays where we need to go school too as we had too much off days
There are students who find the current situation is not fun too
I'm just grateful that I still could take what I like and finished school safely!

Random break; photo by @rduhairi , taken in February 2020

I also taught my first student offline in June!!
Been only one year (soon) since we last met but it feels like she has grown so fast ;w;

my precious! she seems so small! <3

Animate in Shinjuku san chome (near Isetan) moved to HALC, which is nearer gym!
So I'd visit to collect stuff, or just to spend time before gym XD

more curry! with fried food XD

another breakfast for 2, and I think I used delicious ready made napolitan sauce!

I think I didn't walk outside much during June 2019, because now I realize that I also loved June, rainy season for there were lots of beautiful flower!!!

rainy season = hydrangea <3

so many colors <3

and random flowers from parks!

This is at the main road :0

can't help spamming my phone as they are all shade of pink and red; my fave!! <3

wanted something to drink after work (just like wanting something sweet after studying)
didn't expect the alcohol to be pretty strong πŸ˜‚

I love easy to drink alcohol like that but I try to avoid as it's sweet πŸ˜‚
Forever unsweetened tea, or BLACK COFFEE!! πŸ˜‚

Moon during daytime, at NishiNippori~!
and my forever favorite view at Tochomae

super good weather <3

I believe I have multiple similar photo from Tochomae
It's just a nicer part of Shinjuku for me >w<

tried kimetsu collab~

they aren't that bad actually, especially the nezuko choco bread
I want to costest nezuko so I wish it's back in konbini ;w; w

I truly love choco bread lately..

i didn't see it light up for winter 2021 as I don't walk around there anymore ;w;

I think June 2020 is the last time I'll ever be walking around that area..
my SCRAP work moved to higashi shinjuku, my gym also moving to higashi shinjuku, and no more school
suddenly i have no more bond with nishi shinjuku w
that's why yesterday i brought my partner to the karaage shop near school that i really like, because i don't think i'll ever come back
I may be will come back only for PEPE (my favorite CanDo 100yen shop is there w) and Tomods (the drug store that I pretty much tied my life with, for the points w)

I may be in mask! But I still wanna spread LOVE! <3

VE!! (?)

Oh! made Bakkutteh!

my partner crazed bout coffee started last year too, so I'm kinda influenced?

I just like to drink it after lunch lately, especially when I ate too much
But I really wonder if it works, or is it just a feeling like of thing πŸ˜‚
I don't drink it at night nor every morning
Plus Black only
So sometime I think it's just because I got bored of unsweetened tea + don't wanna go into sweetened drink
So it's like drinking warm water (?) πŸ˜‚
It's also good to warm my hands from the cold πŸ˜‚

I love fried tofu!! Japan's tofu so soft <3
my partner likes noodle so we had yakisoba and harusame (glass noodle) XD

more karaage----
and spaghetti from a random outing day!

I think there was a day in June where we went to a friend's house for gaming

Then we had Thai food for dinner!

This salad was good!
and this fried fish makes me miss Indonesia so much----

 I kinda miss fried lele (catfish)
or bawal (pomfret)
I think I shall try practicing how to cook fish more πŸ˜‚

Alright!
That's all I have for June...
There's really nothing much =-=
Well, no travelling.. no visiting new cute place..

BUT I HAVE A LOT FOR JULY!
I visited Tochigi for the first time, I have 8 days worth of twits w
And 2 blog posts-----

So I already slacked this morning
Thus I need to start my studies before heading off to gym & lunch later w
I also plan to edit a vlog tonight! 
So that I'll upload preview tomorrow and the video itself this Saturday!! XD
Fingers crossed for all my schedule to work well, especially FP study ;-; it's super hard..

Thank you for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment