Friday 19 March 2021

Tochigi 2020

I slacked for 2 days that it's as if I'm taking another week to finish a blog post 😂
But I spent 2 days finishing up a vlog to upload this weekend!!
Since I didn't do any twitting (there are 2 blog posts for July 2020 UwU), I'll start with summarising what I've been doing since my last update; 15 March!
In real time, I'm waiting for my lesson time to start so I'll only finish updates -> real post later at night after dinner, study & writing report XD

15 March; Monday! Not too early but started day with SCRAP
As I didn't need to wake up at 5AM that day (I woke up at 8AM), I didn't take a nap at all before my Thai lesson -> I was at my best performance 😂
My sensei kept on saying 'today sugoi ne'  😂
Then did this and that which unable me to sleep before Japanese lesson too..

Had pizza for dinner -> START EDITING VLOG
Tbh was so tired already but once I started cutting and editing I couldn't stop @@ 
so finished like 80% (not yet caption & music) and my partner said I'm such as 'ganbariya (hard worker) orz'

Then Tuesday!
I finished up some studies -> gym -> baito!!
My kid was so precious ;-; she is improving so much in a year ;-;
I also finalized my vlog (mainly cutting from 17mins to 15mins w)

Then a very good news; SwiftWave's KICKSTARTER goal reached in barely 3 days!!!
Early Bird still available & campaign still on going for 18 days so please don't forget to grab yours 🥺 here! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mayt/swiftwave-the-turn-cutting-action-card-game?ref=section-homepage-view-more-recommendations-p1

As I did gym after 10 days of not on Tuesday... Wednesday was super bad w
I wasn't only bad body condition but also super bad mood w 
I had hard time focusing on my studies, and one of my kids made me super upset ;n;

Thus it was my cheat day (I didn't feel much better even by dressing up 🥺) and I decided to go all out and bought 3 cans of beer
I wanted to get the 6 cans pack but then I wanted to try the new and limited edition ones so yea ;w;
Then it made me nap for like 1.5 hr 🥺
But at the end I can't just leave work so I ended up sleeping late orz

Did my best to wake up early today because I already have an appointment!!
I tested out another game by SCRAP -> could've start blogging but then I made lunch (shhh 2 packets of Indomie + boiled egg 😂) and finished up a puzzle game that is being used in class.. 
I wanted to get 3 stars for all levels so yea.. 
I also slept late because of this w
But in other words I didn't nap!
Anyway will do my best for the love of my kids XD

Ended up I writing real post on March 19th, Friday night as I napped on Thursday night orz
I don't know why but I was so tired orz
After all no matter how I enjoy spending time with my kids, 1hr trip home is still tiresome ;-;
I'm so lucky that my partner made dinner but it's my fault that I didn't have the will to move my back from the sofa ;o;

Friday~!
Finished submitting last revision practice for Child Coach Advisor course -> the correction came in like less than 10 mins =-= 
w-well I still got 95/100 orz
Then I registered for the real qualification test...
Hopefully the exam sheet will come next week?
In other words I don't think I can get the qualification this month then orz
Then did FP studies too..
Then met friend for dinner and tea!

Then work-----
I'm still mad at some kids ;-;
Some kids already got better but yea...
Patience ;-;
But I really got up after dinner, despite being extra tired as on my way home, the train stopped for like 20 mins orz
I also left work slightly later due to clean up orz
I soooo want to drink beer but I want to work so I ended up just buying a can and put in my fridge; so feeling only w

But yes! Gotta clear this post (while preparing for tomorrow's vlog upload!)
And have a peaceful weekend ;w;
Travelling back to July 2020!!

At I cosplayed Kaguya!! <3

In my previous post, I wrote 'which is your waifu; Kaguya or Chika'
My waifu is actually Kaguya! XD <3
B-but of course it was hard to summon her hime sama feel ;w;

By the way, I think actually am posting my costests from May? early June 2020
and I did the photoshoot in July 2020 :x
All these 3 characters...

Cat Kaguya is so precious that it's the main reason why I ended up really cosing her ;w;

I'm sorry I couldn't stop being cat Kagura ;w;

I-i wonder when will I publish my photoshoot's photos as both Kaguya and Chika, I need to edit a lot (especially eyes and nails orz it was the period when I did gel nails orz)
I-i haven't touch the photos at all......

Putting up Kaguya's hair was actually not easy as I used non style wig

But I really do want to cosplay her again!
Though... my partner prefers Chika and told me that I suit Chika more too ;w;

W-well I don't lie if I say that it's easier to portray Chika

Easier to be Chika means V is BAKA?! ;w;
B-but it's true though, that I can't deny my partner's opinion about I suit Chika more XD
It's just easier to be silly and all smile and happy go lucky and genki (same like when I do character voice in my seiyuu school XD)

By the way, portraying Chika reminded me of when I cosplay Kizuna Ai as the both of them have loud expressions~!
Just like when I costest Ichika, more mature quiet character is not easy for me ;w;

But I think I don't portray Aerith poorly XD

At the end I don't have the heart of just cosplaying Tifa without Aerith
Tbh my main problem have always been her hair
But she is truly my first loveeeee
So I super happy to be able to cosplay her ;w;
S-still harder to portray than Tifa but I truly love both ;w;

I'll be putting up my photoshoot behind the scene photo in my August 2020 post but here's link to my Aerith's cosplay photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=vkanon18&set=a.3467545543308527

Alright! Time to travel to Tochigi!
Although after fixing photos for August 2020, I realized that there are some pictures related to Tochigi there too >.<
But I remember going to Tochigi in late July so it's not completely wrong I guess 😂

Train was in the afternoon, so had lunch near home first! 
Cold noodle for summer is best! With fried Anago!

Trying new drink (soba tea) from station's vending machine~!
Time to wear new Pokemon X Adidas shoes that I got from Karuizawa

And ended up with super pain as the shoes are too small  😂
First mistake = never wear new shoes to a trip
Second mistake = wear shoes that is your feet size  😂

I kinda forced myself to get that pair as it's sold out in Tokyo + it's actually kids size (22 or 22.5? my most comfortable size is actually 23.5..)
Tbh during the 2 hrs train ride, my toenails couldn't stretch at all so yea, it wasn't a big wonder that my feet just died even though I didn't walk much w

Reached Nasu Shiobara station!! Nothing; TOTALLY VILLAGE!!

Thus it's time to get our rental car!!
As shown in the photo; it was almost raining!!

So... Tochigi is one of the famous spots for travelling around Tokyo
Usually people will go to Nikko especially during ski season
I wanna go Nikko too in the future for the Edo Wonderland

But my partner and I chose Nasu side of Tochigi for a completely relax trip with almost no sport related activity (later on we realized that it's TOO RELAXED w)
We were there for 3 days and 2 nights, but our main aim was on the 3rd day (to be mentioned later w)

So after getting our car -> 20mins ride to Nasu Factory Outlet
It's actually pretty big but it was rainy, thus we only spent like 2 hrs?
Not too impressive as I don't have photo at all w
But I'll never forget that place as I ended up buying 2 pair of shoes, which I 1 wore right away w

By the way, I'm always in a rush when doing fashion shopping?
Like the factory outlet, I was actually super worried that we wouldn't have enough time as I think we reached around 3.30 and stores will close by 6?
But the my partner is super chill as he knows that I take super fast looking around + most of the time though I say I super looking forward to visit shopping area, I almost never buy 😂

Tbh I'd always wake up early for factory outlets but yea, no matter how I tell myself to be calm and be at ease and enjoy more.... I always end earlier than I expect  😂
But still my partner doesn't really like to accompany my shopping :( though I only do window shopping most of the time :( I don't even ask him to pay for me :(

Haha ok, not really complaining but Idk why just felt like writing it XD 
he still accompany me if I asked him, or lured him with food  😂
On the other hand I can take forever in 100yen shop, stationery shop or book shop XD

Alright! After factory outlet (I really just bought the 2 pair of shoes and nothing else w ALL THOSE CLOTHING STORE), we checked in to our hotel -> dinner!
We found this cute steak house!

So many American? Western oldies pop culture decoration @w@

HAMBURGER!!

As Nasu is countryside, dairy product & vegetable? are the main reason why food is super good!!
Not only steak house, there are a lot of bakery and cafe too~!

\
I don't usually milk my tea but the cow is too cute ;w;
Spent time in hotel by clearing more Mario Party maps  ðŸ˜‚

Usually we book our hotel room with breakfast or dinner but since we have car, this time we decided not too!
Thus we started our second day with a brunch in this cute cafe that is mainly a bakery!

The owner sure loves BEATLES!

The garlic bread was super good! Then we had beef stew and more bread!

The place was super crowded!
The bakery area had people queuing to pay..
The seating area, people were queueing too

There were 2 seating areas; indoor and outdoor
As the day was rainy (cloud kept on coming and going so we don't know when will rain & when will stop), we only managed to get outdoor seat but thankfully it wasn't raining when we were there for..40 mins?

Overall it was super yummy that we over ate w

There's a dog friendly cafe right beside it!

Beatles street crossing XD

Alright, time for real sightseeing....though we only did 3 there!! 😂
moreover, only were planned  😂

Asia Market Bazaar!!

So there's time spot in Nasu that have shops with Asia as theme
There were India, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia.... I forgot if there were more!
Like a revenge for not being able to go back South East Asia during Golden Week 2020  😂

This is India's

Inside Indonesia's shop

I-it's kinda sad that the image of Indonesia here is totally just Bali though ;w;

W-well it's like how Indonesia food in Tokyo = Java food ;w;
WHERE'S MY NASI PADANG----

Z-zenitsu is not from Bali though ;o;......

It was still super cloudy---

lots of nature!
as always, hydrangea super pretty though! UwU

Tochigi is at higher altitude than Tokyo?
since it's slightly mountainous or hill area so it's slightly colder too!

I think we stopped by another recreation area after that to ride go-kart... 
which lasted for 10 mins? w
The go-kart needs real driving license, so my partner and I ended up riding one car and thus the ride ended in a blink w
Then it's time for lunch, WITH NON-EMPTY TUMMY  😂

This hotel's restaurant was recommended by our friend and the hotel interior super pretty

I guess I'm still a cosplayer in heart as after seeing the interior, right away I thought of how nice it'll be to do cosplay photoshoot here  😂
By the way, later on I learned that the place is frequently used for wedding, thus the super pretty interior..

The meal was high class western style  😂

They were good but not as good as we were still full  ðŸ˜‚

super pretty dining area and dessert!!

entrance of the hotel!!
and another food stop, also super good & recommended by friend  ðŸ˜‚

The food stop was after we visited another recreational area but yes, 80% of our time in Tochigi was EAT  😂
I mentioned it's too relaxed because we have car = we almost no exercise or walk too  😂
W-well, it's countryside so there's not really place to walk too..

That day we really checked out famous food places though..
This cafe was also full that we waited for 20-40 mins for seat
The hotel needed reservation by phone beforehand
At night we were so full that we just stayed in hotel and had hotel's dinner w

Alright! Time for another recreational activity in day 2
We didn't plan to visit there but we ended up doing so because THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO  😂
even the go-kart was unplanned  😂
But I didn't regret going to Nasu Safari Park!!

I've done safari tour before when I was super little in Africa?
Then night safari in Singapore!
But in Nasu, for the first time, it was a self drive safari.
Yes, my partner and I drove our car into where the animals are----

Handsome Mr. Goat ;)

There are 2 parts of Nasu Safari Park
When we entered the park, we paid for entrance ticket that already enable us to enjoy both Walking Zoo & Driving Zoo!
These are from Walking Zoo (including Mr. Goat)

Owls!!

Capybara!! and Tiger!!

Lion!!

Rhino, and it smelled a lot (well duh it's animal area..)
and red eyed rabbit!!

Walking zoo didn't have much, thus we also didn't spend much time as the smell was strong too w
Time for Driving Zoo!

If we did reservation? or came early? We could've use those not so cute lion & tiger bus
or the cage bus below, though I wouldn't really want to as DON'T WE LOOK LIKE FOOD!?

So, the staff actually recommended us to rent zoo's car..
Me being cheapo, rejected the suggestion at first but then later on I'm so relief that my partner is not as baka as me  ðŸ˜‚

Time to drive into the cages!!

But there was extra cage for lion and tiger---- still, can see better than the Walking Zoo though!

hello Mr / Ms Zebra!

Totally taken from our car's window!

I'm sorry I just realised that I took mostly videos ;-;
I can't show why I don't regret getting the zoo's rental car orz
Anyway, we were also given animal food (came with the entrance ticket) -> we fed the animal in the Driving Zoo -> THE ANIMALS LICK THE CAR------- especially window ;w;

At first I was super afraid of giving the food as I saw my partner doing it -> the giraffe tongue touched his hand  😂
and animals' teeth kinda traumatised me before ;w;

When I was 5 or 6, when I was at Perth, my tour guide bought bread to feed the ducks.. 
He gave me one and I didn't think much but let it hanging down while holding it (my hands down) and all the ducks just bit my hand with their beak ;-; 
it was painful...

So I'm very bad and threw or dropped the food near the window so that the animal still can eat it but that's my best ;0;
Anyway, video of animals we met inside the driving zoo area can be seen in my Nasu video compilation vlog! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbsAYqzFonU

Dinner in hotel as we were out of idea for dinner w
A full tummy isn't best decision maker, in life as well 😂

Hotel's yukata!!

Next came day 3, our last day in Tochigi Nasu, but the day we were looking forward to the most!

Yay it was super good weather too!! <3

The place we wanted to visit the most, that made us decide going to Tochigi for these off days is....
Nasu Animal Kingdom!!!

Yes, for a zoo XD

I've been to other zoo in Japan beside Ueno Zoo in Tokyo
But I don't remember well...
Hokkaido's zoo for the bear?

Thus I was super  excited for this zoo!!
Plus comparing to Ueno Zoo it was super big, with a lot of sections!!

Owl!! and feeding time for... meerkat?

SLOTH!!

More birds!! 

Otter!! >w<

rainforest area?

flamingo and I think there were king Julian from Madagascar?

I have video of the tiger feeding scene too!!

There were a lot of catssss in this zoo UwU
There is house cat interaction area (in my video compilation) that we can't enter due to COVID19 prevention but they still came out from their resting area, so we can see them from afar!!
The dog interaction area was totally closed ;w;

Luwak!!!!

Again I realized that I don't have the photo of my main love ;w;.....

During the COVID19 lockdown period, around May 2020, a baby SAND CAT was born!!
My partner and I learned it from YouTube, thus we wanted to meet it no matter what ;w;
So we did and I was super touched that I could've cried-----

Sand Cat is truly angel of the dessert ;w;
We were so lucky that the baby just woke up when we were there!!
So.. to see the cat.. We need queue ticket -> 5-7 people per group to see it (over the glass) for 1-1.5min
Thus I just couldn't stop taking video and at one time, I took screenshot as my wallpaper ;w;

Beside sand cat, there were Manul Cat too!!
Super cute as well ;w;
Please check my vlog for healing animal videos ;w; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbsAYqzFonU

That's all for first half of Nasu Animal Kingdom!!

There's BBQ area inside the zoo, as the other half of the zoo is farming area!

Later half of our visit in Nasu Animal Kingdom was to the farming area~!
We used bus for 5-10mins ride to the other side~!
There was also dog-run area~!
It was truly a fruitful day as after zoo, before leaving Tochigi, I stopped by the factory outlet again for less than 2hrs, and got 2 pieces of clothings 😂

Alright! That's all for this post!
I'll be twitting for 3 days for August 2020, and carried on with last bit of Tochigi trip in next blog post!
I think August is the last month in 2020 where I have only 1 blog post XD
End of year is always busier (?) 😂

Ok!
Tomorrow is early morning for SCRAP, upload vlog, and outing!!
I totally look forward to dressing up nicely (prepared my new dress!!) and playing games!!
Of course FP study before the day end, then will start twitting from Sunday!
I wish everyone have great weekend!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment