Thursday 16 September 2021

Osaka 2021

I got another morning off for this week; Thursday!
That's why I gotta clear this blog post and celebrate for clearing April 2021 XD
I think 2 blogs posts & 2 twittings for May 2021 too
So it'd be awesome if I clear them next week 😂

I actually have been getting more free time since I finished Ace Attorney
Plus of course no video editing to do this week
Previous April 2021 post was finished (including editing!) before I went to work
I was pretty free at night, and at last bought new costumes as my partner said ok with making next year's calendar ;w;
Tbh I've pretty much given up on doing such thing..
A break is never good for me ;-;
I know that willingness to at least do something is the most important when I'm down
But it's just so hard lately ;-;

Bought presents for my friends as we have girls' gathering this Sunday~
Yesterday I went to gym without rushing that my trainer was so surprised 😂
I think for the last half year I've been starting my training at least 5 minutes late so yea >.>
I woke up earlier to study too yay!
Kinda came up with more stuff to study too for next year..
At the same time, procrastinate doing my report with puzzle games that I let my kids do
I'm still not over post-game syndrome I guess 😂

Was so tired yesterday after gym orz
Back in August, for the whole month, I didn't take shower nor enter the bathtub after gym
But I decided to go back doing that yesterday as I already paid for it and all my toiletries are there
But it made me so tired and sleepy orz
After dinner, I slept for 1.5hr orz

I don't feel like I'm at my best sate
I've been sleeping earlier (1AM!)
But I can only get up from bed at least 9.30
I feel like I'm spending so much too ;-;
The pink iPhone 13 kinda interest me as i've already broken my phone screen 😂
My diet is also not doing any better as I don't see my weight going down orz
I'm kinda stuck with coming up materials for my kids as well..
Idk stuff always never go well on my birth month although may be because I had high hope for the month itself
oh well :(

Alright!
I did my study, cleaned laundry and prepared my friends' presents already
After clearing some more difficult puzzles, it's time to clear this blog post!
I wanna go to work place earlier today to arrange stuff >.<


I forced Eevee to smile for me /slapped

The vlog was uploaded on the second or last week of April? To announce V Kanon's KiDoAiRaku!

Less than 3 weeks to go for KiDoAiRaku episode 17?
I think I'll skip the Main Talk for that episode with a lot to update 😂
The vlog is available here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQhbkjT8s6c

Went to Musashi area in Saitama for driving practice~
I think I was getting ready for my 3rd or 4th driving test =w=

Sakura was pretty!
But I don't wanna do the driving test anymore 😂

Dinner was so brown XD

I think I start to have more Saturday afternoon lessons!
Monday lessons also started from April!

Felt like having Chinese!

The time when one of our youngest students started to show improvement with placing puzzle pieces and expressed what she had in mind better!

That one Saturday I took off from work. I went to Odaiba to help my partner!

I went to Tokyo BigSight after 2 years of not? since ANIME JAPAN 2020 was cancelled ;w;
This was after the event. Golden ray was super nice XD

I was there for my partner's SwiftWave booth!

It is now available in Amazon US and Japan!!

The event was 7hours?
Super tiring that we died the next day though I have the feeling that I had SCRAP or gym on the Sunday 😂
The first 1-2 hours I couldn't do anything as I was lost with what to do
But after explaining once, I memorized what to say as if reading a script that may be I still can recite it now 😂
Service industry sure have it hard ;;
I did pamphlet distribution work before but I didn't do any better that time too 😂
I'm glad I got the solution before the event ended 😂

Weird things (?) among beautiful flowers along the way from the station to the location!

Always love the outdoor view from riding Yurikamome! Odaiba is truly beautiful!
Always high when seeing Gundam >w<

Ah after all I went to gym on the next day and remember having my patience being tested so much for lunch XD

So I had craving for Indonesian food after sometime of not
I went to visit a restaurant I went before
But apparently that day, it just reopened at new location
I had my suspicion as the place was not where I visited (it was closer to ShinOkubo but this time it's at Shinjuku san chome!)
So I waited for 2-3 hrs for lunch because their reason is some people from the embassy is there ._.
The lady boss? Reminds me so much of my nanny
I guess that's why I can never get angry with her orz

I bought Eevee steamed cake but got Pikachu sticker instead ;w;

Oh well, kids love it when they use my laptop XD

Cleared all 3 graduation vlogs XD

Ah I kinda miss vlogging now ;w;
I should learn to adjust time better orz
I will do my best in October-----

Another izakaya style dinner as pizza sold at nearby supermarket looked good!

I remember that it tasted good too!!
Japan never compromise taste----

Beautiful flowers near home!
I just love pink shades UwU

white flower was also beautiful and so refreshing to see UwU
went to friend's house for dinner!

Been so long since I last had spinach soup and it was so good---
Homey dinner so nice UwU
Ah, my friend passed me her Pokemon plate because V = Pokemon among my friends 😂

Friend gave me cat apron--- still nicely in the package XD
and made fried egg for my partner with writing Osaka, because I was looking forward to the trip~~

I'm sure we were finishing eggs or else we won't really be cooking XD

Kinda for my partner's birthday trip? We went to Osaka XD
Actually there was another reason though but I was looking forward to that weekend trip, as always!
I had work in the morning, then met up with my partner at Tokyo Station~
We had Tsukemen before the train ride~

Took photos of some shops in Tokyo Station
I always like Character Street though it's always confusing @@

I remember going to Shinchan Official store but then didn't buy anything though I was so happy to be there ;w;
At the end I online ordered some clothing from the official website instead XD
Online shopping sure is more convenient when I already know what I want
Plus sometime I can use points to save money yay XD

I LEARNED THAT I'VE BEEN RIDING NOZOMI---

yay marked one of the shikansens I wanna ride at least once in life XD <3

Reached Osaka around 7PM
Rushed to food place as Osaka was under state of emergency, means places would close at 8pm
Though I remember when we walk around Namba, near where we stay, there were izakayas that don't close 😂

Some places in Ginza is also like that now
and my friend said certain ramen store is the same in Shinjuku and Shibuya now 😂
Oh well, State of Emergency got extended from September12 to September30
We are all just nodding as it's like nothing new already 😂

Went to the French Oden place which we visited back in January 2020
Different outlet but this was also good~

It was our first time eating croissant with chopstick 😂

The real reason why we were at Osaka is Final Fantasy 7 Remake Orchestra---

My first game related event
My first orchestra concert too
Supposed to be Nier's 10th Anniversary event back in April 2020 but cancelled due to the pandemic..

IT WAS SO GOOD MAN
I cried at like 3 songs; Prelude, Main Theme and Aerith's Theme
Actually I'm a sucker for concerts that first songs and last songs always make me wanna brawl my eyes out
But yes that day was so good---

They also made the orchestra version of Stand up, one of my fave songs from the whole series
But I didn't enjoy the new arranged version much 😅
Not trying to be racist but choir is after all better by westerner..
The groove for Stand Up orchestra version is not enough ;w;
That's the only minus point I found for the concert

I got into post-concert syndrome that I looped FF7 OST again and again for the next few weeks
I also told my partner that if he got PS5 and need someone to clear FF7Remake before the new DLC, I'd do it for him 😂
I also ended up listening to Nier song again and again for no reason 😂
Now I'm looping Ace Attorney songs...
Oh well, good song is good 😂

Had late lunch of Okonomiyaki in a Korean style shop!

We were pretty free after the concert
After late lunch, we went to cat cafe for super healing time UwU

the place was more of cat adoption place? the cats have faulty but of course, they are all still super cute!

The most greedy one that he also kinda want our snack 😂

Always have this kind of cat wherever XD

I think we needed to order 1 drink and 1 snack per person, so we had castella and pancakes!
cat paws everwhere XD <3

long cat (?)

AAA I miss cat cafe ;w;

oh, french toast, not pancake 😂

and big cat (?) at Kiddy Land XD
So tempted to get the Osaka limited takoyaki Nyanko sensei but we have a lot of sensei from big to small at home 😂

dinner was at Sabar; store that focused on saba XD
The sushi is kyoto style and it was super good~

saw this store that sell train related stuff from toys, miniatures, stationeries and were so tempted to get these

would definitely get 4 if I were to..
that's why I stopped myself..
plus they are not in English so I think not so useful for my kids XD

still splurged on make-up though I don't have enough lips to use both ;w;
left Osaka on Monday morning before afternoon work!

asked my partner to take nice photos because I love my dress and the food looked nice XD

almost got these osaka limited shinchan too 😂 ah so much temptation in Japan ;w;

sometime staying at home is the best but of course there are online purchases that i can do too 😂
ok may be less wasteful at home after all 😂

bought Horai as lunch in train~

totally so in love with Horai that osakaHorai ðŸ˜‚
had Hakau, shumai and the rice dumpling for me~
everything tasted as good as ever~

always grateful to be able to see Mount Fuji from shinkansen~

I always wanna try riding the overnight bus to Osaka but after all train is still the most convenient though most pricy 😂
Been visiting Osaka for 2 years in a row
I wanna visit USJ's Nintendo world next time!
I also wanna go to Nara----
I want forever holiday ahhhh 😂

dropped by Dean & Deluca before work

The tomato strawberry smoothie was amazing <3

I think that Monday was second or third time of a student
So we placed everything for him to choose but at the end he likes PC 😂

Kids still so full of wonder 😅

New pictures for class' height ruler (?) I think AnpanMan is 110cm and Shinichi 90cm, shorter than Shinchan---
I ordered Emil's sticky note, and box so cute XD

had curry comparison dinner, influenced by supermarket's showcase XD

at the end I like self made curry or store curry
I don't really like pre-heat curry ;w;

tried limited edition milk shake but I think it tasted normal and very sweet XD
and that day when 2 kids were super cute, acting as if ballerina by posing like what they saw in the picture book!

I super love ballet girls ;w;
They were doing first-fifth position super cutely >w<

That's all for April!
I think nothing much again in May as I peaked what I'll be twitting about 😂

At the end I finished this post on Thursday night---
At this great rate, shall be able to clear until June 2021 before I start recording VKanon's KiDoAiRaku new episode----
I really have not much picture for September 2021 too..

Anyway, gotta finish up 2 reports after editing this post
Then tomorrow will get new iPhone for my birthday I guess..
Then gym -> work -> studied -> Twit!

If I clear 2 twits this week, I'll be finishing only 2 blog posts next week
Going on an overnight trip on Monday as it's public holiday..
Oh well, let's keep on working!

No comments:

Post a Comment