Monday 13 September 2021

April 2021

Half of September is gone..
And I just started on the first of the two April 2021 blog posts ;w;
I really procrastinated for a week orz

I finished twitting on Tuesday night
Wednesday was no gym because my first vaccination was on Monday~
Arm sure was pain pain but I really still can work!!
I think I cooked at night?
I'm just so tired lately after work ;w;
Hardship of not working in the morning?
So I really didn't feel like doing anything in the evening orz

Thursday started with Thai lesson~
Yay no more arm pain~
I guess I'm pretty strong (?) as I only had slightly high temperature on Tuesday night but overall no fever!
Then work -> taught Japanese..
Yeah, I added hardship to myself with that 😂
Oh well, it's fun!

Friday started with gym after a week of not
Was kinda tired but ofc can't say no to my trainer 😂
I felt like picking up indoor sports such as Bowling Billiard and (not really indoor) Golf
Planned to do them this month!!
I also shopped for boots, like so ready for autumn though there are still heels and sandals that I haven't wear ðŸ˜‚
Can never stop shopping ;w;
Then work -> cook

AT LAST I FINISHED MY GAME--
On Saturday, though I think I finished watching the after game credit on Sunday~
So Saturday started early with work as normal, then 8 kids until 5PM
My friend who will work with me in the future came, so we had quick dinner right after
Went to the nice food place near work after half year of not?
Apparently they have good garlic bread UwU
Then napped, gamed and cleared 6 reports out of 8!

Been looking forward to Sunday as it is Yusa Kouji's talkshow event
Moreover, Ono Daisuke was there UwU
So I cleared 2 remaining reports and went to watch the show~
Came back, dinner and my partner said I no more life as my game is over 😂
I'm stuck with listening to the OST!! 
It's super good ;w;

Monday started differently with Thai lesson as my teacher can't make it this Thursday~
I could've recorded V Kanon's KiDoAiRaku after 2 weeks of holiday but I decided to skip this whole month
Because if I record this week, the next video will be 3 weeks from now
Next weekend I'm off for a quick trip as there are national holidays. 
Then my second vaccination will be on the last week of September as if it's Japan's present for me 😂
Ah I'm glad that I wasn't so in rage during last week's (Wednesday to be exact) vaccination booking
But yes, thus I decided to continue the podcast in October
Plus Monday's kids are harder ;; 
Ate dinner outside after a while of not with my partner, and finished up work!

I'm starting new studies this week~
Kanji level 7 for next month's exam, and 'how to raise top kids' qualification (Japan always so crazy of qualification LOL)
Had emotional up and down last week too
But nevertheless, I'm grateful
Alright! Gotta clear 2 blog posts this week so that at least I can do justice with my posting schedules---
Arranged August 2021 folders and I guessed I really played too much that I think I have 8 twits to do ;;
So hopefully I can clear up to July 2021 next month 😂

Let's travel back to April 2021, although I'll be writing about the last few days of March 2021 first 😆

Lately I realize that many blog posts to write = many landscape pictures
But of course it's so hard to make my lazy ass move ;w;

Reached Hokkaido for my graduation trip (although just with my partner 😂)
Walked around Sapporo Chitose airport after lunch, while waiting for bus

The airport was big with not only a lot of shops but also exhibitions
Very family friendly!

I was very amused there XD

These small ones move!!

The brand is Steiff, seems to be luxurious teddy bear brand

Back when I was in secondary school, there was the craze of getting teddy bear and getting them clothes
I surely got in the hype with my friends
I got 2 bears and bought quite a lot of clothes though it hurts me now to think that they dolls' clothes cost more than human clothes TwT
At the end I didn't like teddy bear that much (I still prefer cat rabbit unicorn!!)
But I remember naming the bears after me and my crush LOL

I still like Barbie doll now even though I stopped playing the same time I started buying the bear stuff
Singapore also had 'Build A Bear' that have more than teddy bear
Now my stuff dolls are only anime related XD
OH well, no use crying over spilled milk XD
Still a good memory and lesson learned 😂

I think the tiger looked funny XD

And at last it's our 2hrs bus ride to Niseko~
So happy to see snow along the way though not so pretty XD

The bus stopped halfway for a break and definitely pretty far form the airport already as more snow can be seen!

I think I was still ok with just long sleeve?
At the end of the day it is cold when it is windy!

I like fake animal though (?) XD
The me 5 years ago definitely will get this-----

English-----

back to driving~ more up----

and at last reached our stop at Niseko!

The first day was super cloudy that it rained at night!
Can't see the full mountain but i was very excited!! UwU

nowhere was open for dinner due to the rain (and ofc not much tourist due to the pandemic and we were days away from the skiing season to end)
thus we ordered pizza~~

We don't have cable TV at home, so we were always stuck with TV when we go hotel XD
We stayed in new hotel that is very big and can see the mountain right away
The onsen was good~ and the room even had kitchen--
Partner said most probably the hotel's aim is for foreigners who would buy raw ingredients to cook as al cutlery was also complete!

There was a Hokkaido limited convenient store 'Seicomart' within 10 minutes walk
Can feel the 'village' vibe as it's not as cool as Tokyo but gotta experience it since one can rarely go to Hokkaido XD
Can only visit Hokkaido by plane, so it felt like going overseas XD
I haven't rode plane since September 2019----

The next day was super good weather!
Can see the beautiful Mount Yotei!

Mount Yotei is called as Hokkaido's Mount Fuji!
Just right in front of my hotel!


Partner took so many photos XD
B-but the city was almost dead..

When I told my partner that it's ok to plan going to Niseko because I know that he really want to do more snowboarding trip, he actually warned me that there is nothing there
I guess I was not prepared enough as I really didn't expect this much of nothingness 😂
Well, I enjoyed time without work though I brought my laptop with me as I needed to edit my graduation vlogs but it was truly relaxing
We had massage, I had facial, I had nap during daytime until I kinda had Sleeping Paralysis 😂
But it was cheap trip cause no shopping 😂

We were like the only people there as many hostels and lodgings are not opened as well

Second night we ate at this izakaya which was pricey
Tasted good but kinda felt ripped off---

Third day!
The ski lift is right beside the hotel, so my partner enjoyed that

I truly just enjoy seeing snow that is rare in Tokyo
Oh, I also had 2 days of no make up

I even went out without changing from my pajama, thanks to long coat 😂

Third day didn't go out for lunch because partner snowboarded from morning~
So the previous night, I got instant food 😂

Ah--
I did FP study too!!
I kinda miss doing it though I'll do it again before this year end XD

slightly further down from Seicomart was Lawson
The mountain still can be beautifully seen further down!

But even Lawson had nothing much 😂
Had food from trailers for the last dinner!

Really not much food place opened
Even the restaurant in my hotel wasn't operating ;w;
Partner told me that the lazy time he came (2020 February), there were more food trailers but this time only 2; Fish & Chips & Indian food
Both were super good though!
I think there was a foreigner bar opened but no one wore mask inside, as expected of drinking place so we didn't really want to go there XD

Last day!
Despite not having much to do, vacation always feel so fast ;w;

hehe I was very happy!
nice lighting, couldn't get enough photos >w<

we were blessed with very good weather on the day we left as well!

would love to come back here one day again!
Although there are also other parts of Hokkaido that I wanna visit!

Niseko is a bit too 'winter sport' area that I didn't get much delicious Hokkaido gourmet XD
I wanna go to Hakodate and Aomori next time!!

I super love my hair though it's longer now XD

Bus back to Chitose Sapporo Airport~

had Chirashidon (seafood rice) but not as good as it didn't taste so fresh ;w;
Uni was super good though that I kinda am addicted to it---

Only good uni is good though
Not good one usually bitter ;w;
So I'd love to go back to Hokkaido for more uni----
I like it more than Ikura which my partner likes
Ah, I miss having good sushi~

Had Shiroikoibito softcream, which actually didn't taste any special than vanilla ice cream 😂
Oh well, still one of my favourite Japanese souvenir though I think I didn't get any during that trip

Time to go home, still with AirDo~
The plane was actually full so I think people really do travel already!

Got Hokkaido limited Corn tea, and somewhat the green tea looks longer than the one being sold in Tokyo
Back in Tokyo, so happy to still be able to enjoy beautiful cherry blossom UwU

I definitely took lesser photo than previous years but still not too little XD

State of Emergency was lifted for..2 weeks? 😂
So can go eat outside slightly far from from after work, though the closing time only extended to 9PM

After that no more 'non-state of emergency' situation 😂

I remember wearing suit to Yusa Kouji's talkshow because the radio's theme is 'office' XD

Like to celebrate myself from graduating and entering working world..
During that time I went to gym on Sunday so that was after trainig
I remember rushing to eat KFC before climbing 7 levels to the event hall XD
But of course I enjoyed the event a lot!
Super glad to be able to attend both day and night event, plus watched the archive at home UwU

Otsukare!
As the event hall was at the top of Big Camera, I splurged on toiletries due to my weak will toward cherry blossom & limited edition writing ;w;

Last Sunday, the hall was the same
And the 'limited edition' items are still there 😂

I was a big baka that day ;w;
So usually I'd bring my specs during gym days because I use contact lens for training
But that day I didn't orz
I didn't check my bag and already took out my contact lens orz
Luckily it was Big Camera that I can get new pair in no time but of course kinda waste of money cause I have more at home ;w;
But the color I bought was very pretty >w<
Why they don't have the 15 pairs version ;w;

Got new CAT DRY STONE I think from Nitori? Dog (Eevee) vs Cat /slapped 😂

Which I'd talk more about in my next post!

Shall finish editing this post later tonight after writing report!

It'd be great if I'm motivated to write the next post right away but I wanna cook dinner~

Will see XD

No comments:

Post a Comment