Friday 12 June 2020

April 2019

I am so lethargic todayyyyyy πŸ˜‚

Due to COVID19 prevention, my school is doing lessons with lesser student
So for this week, I don't have school on Friday
Should have been able to finish up online tasks before lunch and start costesting after, before going to gym but I only started from 2:15 πŸ˜‚
I could've finished blogging yesterday night as well, but slacked while watching YouTube after dinner πŸ˜‚

and now I'm so addicted to this game
One thing I like about my part time job is I get to play this kind of puzzle game with my student but I'm addicted πŸ˜‚
Ok let's get blogging done so that I can do costest after this πŸ˜‚

Short catch up from yesterday? 2 days ago?
I pretty much wrote what i felt since my last (official) blog post already do quick summary for the last 2 days..
Wednesday was normal class after Thai lesson
Yesterday was part time job, and I managed to sneak out to do some shopping since my school is at Shinjuku + Twitting session before my student came!

To be exact more like window shopping..
I couldn't fall asleep on Wednesday night because I planned how to do shopping after 2? months of not but ended up not getting anything πŸ˜‚
Not sure whether summer fashion = easy comfy convi plain or because of COVID, production is on hold..
But nothing made me wanna buy πŸ˜‚
At first I die die (?) wanted to do shopping because I'm afraid if I wait, the next time I go shopping I'll go on splurging mood but I guess not πŸ˜‚
LUCKY πŸ˜‚

Today woke up -> breakfast -> video editing for my part time job -> made lunch -> lunch -> GAME FOR AN HR -> now πŸ˜‚
Ok nothing much to update πŸ˜‚
let's just time travel πŸ˜‚
I wanna Twit after this too πŸ˜‚


It's April 2019!

School was starting!

So happy that i have full body mirror in my apartment's lift!
and made bento for my partner and I πŸ˜‚

I'm so over confident πŸ˜‚
edible but I should've just opt to buying πŸ˜‚

I went to Shinjuku Gyoen for hanami twice!

Once of Saturday with my Indonesian friends (virgin hanami XD)
Another was on Sunday (exactly next day!) with my partner and friends~!

I missed them so much >w<

Shinjuku Gyoen was crowded, as expected, by both foreigner and Japanese!
Because of that? alcohol is not allowed!
There was even a long queue to enter even though we need to pay for ticket!
Well, I guess still one of the best hanami location because lots of tree + wide.. 
to the point of you need GPS to now where your friends are at πŸ˜‚

more!!
but tbh instead of the sakura tree, I'm more into sakura petal and sakura rain XD

Seeing sakura fall is pretty lonely since sakura usually only stay for 2-3 weeks but I just love it more..
Love is pain πŸ˜‚

For Sunday, th real reason we were i Shinjuku was for Ace Attorney's game!
No commemoration photo as I was with pretty much next people (aka I only met them for second or third time!)

The Ace Attorney game was a collaboration of the title with this escape game company named SCRAP
Instead of escape game style, the game was more of a puzzle solving
and Ace Attorney being Ace Attorney, it's about solving who is the criminal :D
for V-chan, she enjoyed more of listening to Godot's seiyuu as they have the real video from the franchise πŸ˜‚

Shinjuku OIOI had collaboration with SNK~! scary XD
food at my apartment's cafeteria~!

I'm lucky that my apartment have cafeteria though it's pretty pricey and taste is just average but it is convenient when I want proper meal (aka rice and soup!)

 I always walk around here <3

Free of charge sakura viewing X)

i was into pink contact lens too XD

My school officially started in mid-April
For orientation, we visited school twice? (including once which is for international students only)
and then, we had an overnight stay at outskirt of Tokyo!


This is one of the thing I pity my this year junior about ;w;
V-chan is totally fine since I don't really like to stay in a room with people I don't know
(even though it's only a night!)
I think they also won't be able to enjoy SPORTS festival and a number of show too..

The first day was gather at school -> hotel -> teachers' introduction -> lunch -> ice breaking game -> lesson & time table explanation -> dinner -> onsen -> back to room...
I'm a super antisocial person πŸ˜‚
I slept the earliest + woke up the latest πŸ˜‚
I overheard my classmates mentioning that too while getting ready in the morning, V-chan half asleep πŸ˜‚
I'm thankful to my classmate who woke me up as she doesn't know that I actually already set alarm πŸ˜‚

Later on in November? we had another overnight trip but only as a class
I slept like in 5 mins right away after entering the bus that i did overhear my classmate said 'she sleeps so fast' πŸ˜‚
For those who know me well, I think it's obvious but I'm so awkward at small talk so I just prefer to sleep πŸ˜‚

TBH I don't hate my classmates, but I'm probably the quietest + full of question person in the class..
even for one year, there's no one who I'm really close with
we'd exchange smile (even now as my current class doesn't have my previous classmates at all!) but that's about it
I'm too old to be as excited and high as them πŸ˜‚

The first day ended, and the most fun part?
I guess was the second day!
(I think I enjoyed food and onsen most though πŸ˜‚as expected of obachan πŸ˜‚)

We went to a dairy farm and lunch was BBQ! with ice cream as dessert!

I mentioned in my Ushiku post that Japan has a lot of greenery wide park with petting zoo and this is another one~!

even sheep have shelter!

Goat is everywhere!!

my fave was definitely rabbit but there were quite a number of people so I didn't get to pat ;w;
in mountainous area, sakura hasn't bloomed!

FYI I also explored the area alone as I just prefer it that way, for my own amusement πŸ˜‚

trip = always hungry πŸ˜‚

Milk and Donut!

There was a big playground~

Initial D?
and we watched sheep dog show

Uploaded many videos to Twitter already >w<

Back to Tokyo!

my room's curtain XD
and friends came for dinner!

visited Nakano's sakura matsuri!

I forgot to mention that the overnight trip was Friday -> Saturday afternoon back to Tokyo
The schedule we got says that we'll reach school by 3:30, but I think we reached by 3!
I was super amazed
as in this kind of Japanese' "on-time-ness"?
whether it's field trip when I was in Indonesia or travelling!!

For the evening, met my partner to watch Osomatsu's movie XD
I wore Jyuushimatsu's style yellow tshirt and one of my friends noticed it XD
learned that we both love DGS but tbh that's about it..

it feels as if i'm telling story of my communication failure but it's nothing negative ok πŸ˜‚
there's one thing that I agree with my classmates?
the teacher who is in charge with our class is super good looking πŸ˜‚

regarding communication skill..
I'm just super picky?
I'm just not someone who have much to say since there's nothing much I can say about my life too ;w;
I don't hate talking about myself though!
Duh, I have this blog and all my other SNS!
People who are super close to me also said they were tricked to believing that I don't talk a lot while in reality I do talk a lot πŸ˜‚

So instead of wanting to fix my communication skill? I prefer focusing on using correct Japanese though there's the irony of how to be fixed when I don't really speak up πŸ˜‚
That's why as a second year student, now I decided to be more active...
as a student to my teacher! πŸ˜‚
I'll still be actively asking my friends if there's something I need to confirm but perhaps I won't get close to anyone in school to friendship level ;w;..

I'm sorry I drifted so far from Nakano Sakura Matsuri πŸ˜‚
After Osomatsu movie on Saturday, went on a walking hanami sakura viewing with my partner~!
we walked around Nakano and the local Sakura festival happened to be that day~
I didn't know the schedule at all!

But anyway, didn't stay for more than 5 mins because it was super crowded!
There was performance by local community beside food stalls
So it was crowded = no seat as well!
But we also did a little cafe hopping by entering 2 cafes!

getting sunnier = more sakura falllll

I don't even know anymore where these photos are from XD

even on rainy day, sakura is still nice!

toilet cleaning stuff πŸ˜‚
watched AD-LIVE documentary movie!!

getting more stuff from home, including weight for training 

which I used less than 10 times in reality? πŸ˜‚
Just like how I can't learn or study if there's no teacher / homework, I can't really exercise without trainer πŸ˜‚

Because spring (March - April) is the highest season for moving in Japan (from outskirt to Tokyo for job or school), a lot of my furniture only come at the end of April!

Bed + mattress + sheets from Nitori!

Nitori is Japan's IKEA?
Not really, since there are a lot of non-DIY stuff but it's heaven for house moving!
FYI before my bed came, I slept on mattress!!

The Nitori staff built the bed in less than 1/2 hr!!!
Late on, the installation of my fridge by Big Camera was superrr fast too!
Japan being Japan; super convenient ;w;

bought shelf for my shrine, DIY!!
built by yours truly!! same goes with the keyboard!!

I decided to give in to my greed and got Dyson ;w;
and once stuff settled down, time to open my lootsss

My partner have Dyson at his place
so I tried it once when cleaning AND I FELL IN LOVE
TBH that's where my CNY money gone to πŸ˜‚

At last I watched Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu!!
So happy that they released the DVD XD

TBH I don't buy so much CD Magazine DVD anymore lately..
IT's the same irony with not going to much concert anymore even though I'm already in Tokyo
Main reason is because I can't rip and send the songs to my phone since my song library is at another laptop in Indonesia
Doesn't mean that I end up illegally download songs though, since I still can't sync
Instead I've been buying a lot from iTunes!
FYI I don't really like streaming service because I don't have sufficient internet πŸ˜‚

(real time update: it's already 15:10..my costest will be delayed to tomorrow πŸ˜‚
I'm just lazy----)
(real time update 2 when proof reading: already 16:15 and I haven't twit--- I still need to get ready to gym ;w;)

I started baking again----

A year later and I proclaim myself as mastered banana cake making XD

April is ending, sakura season is ending ;w;

more and more green!!

Tochomae's Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building that is said to have appeared in FF15?

I tried walking home from school as maps said 1hr 5mins?
I think at the end I only did less than 5 times until now but it was good enough since I could see this view <3

I think the shrine is at Kumano, at Shinjuku Chuo Park~!
and more flower!

I think this LOVE is pretty famous? it's quite Insta worthy? XD
and visited Harajuku!

2019 was totally Japan's BOBA boom..
but at the end of the day I stick with KOI ;w;

and GONGCHA and this super delicious Thai tea place named Piyanee in Shibuya--

The left picture is a Thai style boba drink as well but didn't give me much impression..
KOI has been my love since Singapore but it's only available at Harajuku and Ikebukuro
Even at Ikebukuro, it's not near where I usually went~

Gongcha is the easiest to access for me (still 30 mins uphill walk from school though!)
So I'm quite lucky that they are not too easily accessible for me πŸ˜‚

But I was into the boba boom in 2019 too!
Chatime, Alley, Alfred Tea..
But since I started dieting in mid January, I haven't drink at all until now----

At the end convenience (after taste!) still mean a lot to me XD
Of course daily calorie intake too πŸ˜‚

Went to Aoyama side of Harajuku for haircut at Number76, known as Nalu in Tokyo!

in mid April, I wanted straight bangs out of nowhere + short front hair (at the side) as I loveee himecut
Crafty V cut herself and ended up too short
So she gave up and went to Nalu for cleaner haircut πŸ˜‚

I super love bangs above eyebrow!
and this kind of hairstyle, I think only Japanese can cut it nicely!

I know have people laugh at me as they find my bangs so short but tbh I like it ;w;
It's especially good when I wanna wear cap too ;w;

But a year after, I find the short front side hair is disturbing; 
too short for clean ponytail πŸ˜‚
I guess it's good to hide fat cheeks?
But I'm so grateful to have gained more confidence as I lost weight so I'm fine with no front hair ;w;

I think i only visited nyankoto, cat cafe in Takadanobaba once in 2019!

forever healing <3

my partner lovessss cat but he is allergic
So we've never visit any animal cafe together
we visited pet shop though XD
hopefully he'll get a place that can have pet cat in the future :P

As April is my partner's birth month, we went for a birthday trip to Kawaguchiko!

first day was spent in FujiQ Highland!

They had special Evangelion exhibition?
so obvious who is my bias πŸ˜‚

TBH I'm not in the fandom so I only like Kaoru because he is by Ishida Akira XD <3

super good weather!

TBH I didn't know much about FuiQ Highland.
I only mentioned it because I know that it's recommended for mountain fuji viewing.

Later on I learned that it's famous for scary fast high rides, which aren't V's cup of tea πŸ˜‚
I felt bad to my partner as he likes roller coaster rides but we only rode a few, not the super famous ones, because I have weak heart πŸ˜‚

But this time I no baka to reject ferris wheel ride πŸ˜‚

It was still high and scary as the roller coaster was see through-----

Sakura still blooming as it's mountaineous ara <3

Food at ryokan!

just like my school's overnight trip, what I love the most from overnight visit to outskirt of Tokyo is onsen
plus good food!! <3

night view from my stay

taken from my room, after sunrise!

Mount Fuji is another nature in Japan that I only came to love after seeing the real thing
(same case for me was sakura!)
Since I came to Japan, thanks to my partner who loves doing trip, i see Mount Fuji often from afar such as from hotel or from shinkansen and bus!
and I just came to fall in love with it!!! <3
seeing photo only really can't compare with seeing the real thing----

left hotel before lunch, and we walked around~!

Kawaguchiko lake area is also famous for boat ride, especially with the swan boat for couple 
but we not interested πŸ˜‚

walked all the way to our bus stop~

Commemoration photo of V was a baka πŸ˜‚
bus ride home~

We reached back to Tokyo (Shinjuku bus stop) around 2PM?
Then went to friend's place for board game gathering~!
It's one of my joy now as I do love games, especially manual ones!
In Indonesia I couldn't really do it as I'm the only child πŸ˜‚
So I'm really happy to be able to do it here <3

V was a baka in the bus waiting area πŸ˜‚
I bought soft cream -> tripped on air (?) stone) -> thought of catching it with empty hand, only to realize that it's liquid πŸ˜‚
Later on I went to the cashier and they gave me plastic cup + wet tissue and paper towels πŸ˜‚
The staffs and my partner laughed at me πŸ˜‚

Travelled an hr away from home to another side of Tokyo to get chilli beer
my partner's birthday present πŸ˜‚

I didn't enjoy it much πŸ˜‚
But that was what my partner wanted

Surprisingly hard to find in Tokyo, so I had to travel all the way to Kita-Senju
Didn't enjoy it on his exact birth date as he went to watch P5 concert
(I wasn't in the fandom yet during that time)
The night before, after going around Tokyo and calling every single mexican store for 2-3 hrs? =w=
Those were last 2 too---
once I got the beer, I passed it to him right away as I didn't want it to become hot too~
That's the story of how I worked hard for love /slapped
but I hope one day I can visit the restaurant for real meal :D

cooked fish for dinner~
and brownies

At first I wanted to bake roll cake as my partner likes it but after 3 trials, I still failed -> brownies πŸ˜‚
First try but after all choco related cake is easy πŸ˜‚

the roll cake.. 
either my tray is wrong, or I no good at mixing that it ended up hard, like castela πŸ˜‚

went to watch Avengers' movie with friends!

Since I came to Tokyo, I came to watch a number of Marvel movies too---
my friends are quite Marvel freak, so I joined and confirmed (?) my love for Loki 

 
I started dripping coffee!!
and continued playing Kamen Rider with my partner's SWITCH πŸ˜‚

Khai from Singapore came to visit and we met for dinner at my all time fave Toriki
plus karaoke!
another day was visiting my friends' at Aobadai!

When I was staying in Gotanda in 2018, a couple from Pakistan became my friends!
They rented a room in the same building as me and how we became friend was they didn't know how to use the stove
They were waiting to move to their new place
since I came back to Tokyo, I met them twice last year and hasn't been able to do any visiting lately
But I do hope they will always do well! <3

This is what I meant when I say even the Live Action version of Osomatsu is so popular in Japan--

Well, I guess same with other anime related live action play, the actors have super good face too ;w;
But it's so popular that they have big promotion poster at Shinjuku station-----
I couldn't get ticket for this year's performance (by lottery) but I wonder if it's still happening O.O
Or was it last year? πŸ˜‚
I like but not a maniac so I'm quite carefree πŸ˜‚

That'a pretty much my April 2019..
Though there's actually mix of May 2019
but it's for me to know and for you to find out? πŸ˜‚ /slapped

gotta rush proof reading & twitting, then get ready to gym-----
It's TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment