Saturday 20 June 2020

Summer 2019

since my last post was not even 2hrs ago, I don't have any current update πŸ˜‚
scrolled through photos to see what i'll be writing for this post and found August 2019 stuff mixed in πŸ˜‚
in other words, there are stuff that i'll be writing here first, then my twitter tomorrow (Monday) XD

let's go back to July 2019~!

first semester of school ended in July~
this year, due to 2 months delay, it'll end in September
In 2019, my summer holiday was the whole August until the last week of September
but this year will be 1 week in August and 2 weeks in September @w@...

anyway, I was focusing a lot on playing while getting super tired from commuting that I did skip some school days and regretted a lesson I picked
when I was picking optional lesson for school, my senior and teacher did warn me beforehand to not force myself too much in the first semester, aka focus on getting used with how school work first
i learned it from the bad way, aka after failing πŸ˜‚
i really didn't expect Japan's summer to be that hot either..
well, winter was hard too πŸ˜‚
and at the second semester i disliked one lesson i picked as well..

that's why i really love my current schedule πŸ˜‚
i even managed to schedule part time job, gym, language class and pampering time
but currently, I don't do shopping nor less activity outdoor in the weekend
I can't help but saying that travelling does tire ;-;
i wonder how it'll be when stuff is really back to normal...

ok i didn't plan to start this post depressingly πŸ˜‚
let's recall fun times πŸ˜‚

it's the sea again!!

this time i went to try SUP (Stand up Paddle)!
last time I did SUP yoga but this time it's purely SUP!
I even bought swimwear (in other words like snowboarding time; first and last time wearing may be πŸ˜‚)

I enjoyed taking selfie more though πŸ˜‚

SUP is definitely easier than surfing but I didn't stand on the board at all πŸ˜‚
for V it's more like rowing practice? as if the board is a boat πŸ˜‚
ofc it's also first and last for V πŸ˜‚
I just don't have the confidence to stand----

on a side note, the rental company took some recording of us doing SUP
can check here πŸ˜‚
V is super unglam πŸ˜‚

saw sunflower on the way!

super hot, and saw penguin at the onsen we went!

I wonder if they are ok; it's so hot that day ;w;

these are photos taken by the rental company XD

V still prefer going out with nice makeup and dress, than outdoor sport πŸ˜‚
my swimwear wasn't full body; can see the color difference πŸ˜‚

Tokyo's Starbucks Reserve at Meguro opened in 2019
tbh I'm not so interested, especially Meguro is not near my home but my mom wanted to go
So we went!

the design is super nice though!

there was even pastry!

packed though @w@ we went all the way till 3rd floor then got seat..
that's even after waiting πŸ˜‚

aesthetic wise really nice!

I ordered coffee that has alcohol in it!

and since Meguro is near Shibuya, we visited Shibuya too
rare sighting of cats at the Hachiko statue!

V drinking McD's milkshake..
and after haircut!

In Sg, I loved McD's milkshake but I don't really like it now..
either because it's already too sweet for my current tongue or it's just different with Sg's?

that photo makes me miss hime cut ;w;
is it really time for bangs ;w;
I should schedule a haircut soon as my dark brown dye has lightened too..
last time cut was almost 3 months ago; before April's lockdown...
ok time to check my schedule πŸ˜‚
(ok scheduled πŸ˜‚)

with mum at Harajuku

I either only go to Harajuku for haircut, or for WEGO πŸ˜‚

ordered something from Pokemon store and the box is super cute!!

ordered 9 pairs of all Eevie socks for the love of Eevie πŸ˜‚
and went to my first Pikachu outbreak

during every year's summer, Pikachu outbreak happens in Yokohama!
during this period, Pikachu related event will happen for 1 week; mainly Pikachu march around Minato Mirai :D
(well I guess not this summer though ;w;..)

Pika Pikaaaaa

now I realized that I went to Yokohama's Minato Mirai once every month for 3 months straight πŸ˜‚

my partner pointed out that even the cloud was Pikachu shaped πŸ˜‚

I took more video than photo that day---
I didn't only use Eevie socks but also Eevie ear piece--
then my partner and I also used paper Pikachu head accessories, the free ones that are distribute on the street
beside the Pikachu on the boat, Pikachu shaped light also shown at the ferris wheel :D

I was actually there for Eevie march instead but we didn't check the schedule properly so no Eevie at all πŸ˜‚
instead of a number of Pikachu came dancing πŸ˜‚
ok it was cute but that marked my first and last Pikachu Outbreak πŸ˜‚
same old reasons; crowded + hot man πŸ˜‚

there are food collabs too~ we ate Magikarp taiyaki~
selfie from another day with a hat I received from a friend :D

I met Chew and we did a little shoot at Shibuya!

yay another friend from Sg, though he moved to Penang already XD <3

my first photoshoot in Japan XD

saw Hibiya's TimHoWan for the first time

i've never been to Hibiya's TimHoWan, because if TimHoWan wouldn't open in Shinjuku, I wouldn't have eaten it before πŸ˜‚
that's how lazy V is with travelling πŸ˜‚
plus queueing ofc πŸ˜‚

at the end I bought the pork bun and ate all 3 by myself πŸ˜‚
that's how greedy V is πŸ˜‚
and that's right before dinner πŸ˜‚

gathering with the girls <3

and in no time, I went back to TimHoWan πŸ˜‚

that TimHoWan dinner was the day my parents left Tokyo~
the day before I left for my summer trip in Japan; to Shikoku :D <3

flight was in the evening~
so during the afternoon I played P5 at my partner's place πŸ˜‚

my bangs so nice that I really do feel like cutting bangs again πŸ˜‚

we took local plane for an hr~
actually, local plane in japan can cost cheaper than Shinkansen, including that one I took!

first stop was Kochi
and Kochi = Ryoma----

AT LAST I VISITED SHIKOKUUUUUU 😭
I SUPER LOVE MY PARTNER FOR BEING OK WITH VISITING SHIKOKU 😭

tbh I may sound like bitching about my partner in my previous post but i remember that incident a lot because for being with him until now (more than a year), that's probably the only time I got angry
or to be exact got upset
when we weren't dating or when we were separated by distance, ofc i had days of sadness since i felt confuse about what he really want and just sometime i'm being spoiled, wishing for more messages etc
(I still look forward to meet him a lot on my way home from part time job or school as well as he's the first person who i wanna talk about regarding my day or my pensiveness!)
but i really almost never get upset since i felt our relationship is determined
(this one got level? stages πŸ˜‚first before I go back to Medan in 2018, after 3 months of being away, after Golden Week, then later on after my parents' agreement πŸ˜‚)
so instead of worrying people that I'm so nosy, please take it as he really rarely make me furious πŸ˜‚
I'm just someone who gets anxious easier than him πŸ˜‚

AND YES SHIKOKU 😭
in 2017, when my mother side of family was thinking about where to go, my mum asked me about Japan
and I actually mentioned Shikoku
but Fukuoka was chosen
so I definitely wanna visit Shikoku during my 2 years studies
and I really didn't expect to be able too go in my first year 😭
plus thinking about it now, I definitely won't be able to go in 2020 😭

reason of wanting to go Shikoku is definitely obvious; it's OnoD's birth place
not only that, it appears a lot via KamiyaHiroshi OnoDaisuke DearGirlStories' radio show to the point of they made 2 films from their visit----

tbh now, I almost have no more place in Japan I wanna visit that's as bad (I mean as strong longing) as Shikoku, or Kochi to be exact
places I wanna visit now; Hokkaido (but nowhere in particular; i just want crab and scallop--), Nara (I wanna see deeerrrss), Hakone (simply because I've never been to, but onsen can be anywhere right? πŸ˜‚)
and the 3 that I think I'd love to go alone; Tochigi (Bandai museum 😭this one my partner haven't help me realize πŸ˜‚), Kochi again since I didn't visit OnoD's parents shop πŸ˜‚, Gunma for the dog park again--

anyway the point is I was super happy to be able to visit Kochi 😭
we left Tokyo for one week, and I planned everything with paper and pen-----

Katsuo waaaa tataki zeyo ;w;

a pity is my partner isn't a DearBoy (aka DGS' fan) so I can't go kyaakyaakyaakyaa about a lot of inside jokes πŸ˜‚
especially since for me, Kochi = katsuo
thus I think I managed to make him eat Katsuo for every single meal we had there πŸ˜‚
ok, I think except one lunch at outskirt of Kochi
(it's an outdoor sport area so only staple food like soba and udon were available!)

we also had steak at the same restaurant!

different stores serve katsuo differently?
still lightly seared but that store burned it with bamboo grass?
anyway it was good XD

on a side note, travelling is never a successful diet period for V πŸ˜‚
lunch was French food near home -> reached Haneda at 5?
bought bento -> ate in the plane at 6
(btw I don't find train nor plane bento delicious..
they only look nice :x
convenience store ones still taste way better)
reached Kochi -> checked in hotel
our hotel is like less than 15mins walk away from city centre, so we went to the restaurant as we were hungry by 9----

walked around the city centre before going back to hotel

Hirome market is one of the local food place with many shops in it :D

AND AT LAST IT'S HARIYAMA BRIDGEEEE

just like HiroC in DGS, my partner was surprised by how big (small) it was πŸ˜‚

i think he expected more as i was super excited to see it πŸ˜‚

Kochi = HARIYAMA BRIDGE πŸ˜‚

that day was a Friday?
my partner was super shocked since the city centre doesn't have much people
we unpurposely walked by the entertainment district too, and pretty empty πŸ˜‚
after all, it's not city like Tokyo πŸ˜‚

this is from DAY 2

anyway, this post ends here XD
unexpectedly not much writing πŸ˜‚
next will definitely more on SHIKOKU and August 2019 XD
do look forward to them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment