Saturday 23 May 2020

November 2018

I still love black hair V a lot >w<

LIVE update! 
New YouTube video uploaded!
I'm so happy that i have my blog to write a lot about this and how I spent my weekend before I forgot to XD

I recorded the video on May 9, the exact day I decided to go back to blogging 
That day I was really energetic---
although like last weekend (I costested 3 chara by standing at the toilet for almost 2hrs?LOL), the next day (Sunday) I was super tired

This weekend is different though..
I'm kinda tired after travelling for 2hrs (1hr go 1hr back) for my part time job after almost 2 months of not!
I enjoyed my job though, so it's a satisfied tiredness but yea kinda tired XD
went back home, didn't have mood to do any of my "work"
I read 2? 3 pages of Showa genroku and find it boring and torrent the whole anime cause my partner hasn't watch XD 
wonder if i'll finish it or give up LOL
and could've started on this blog too but wasted time scrolling FB instead 😂

So today (saturday) I'm tired too LOL
even though today's weather is good, my partner and I decided to stay home LOL
was energetic after yoga but just like any sunday (90 mins instead of 60 mins), in a blink my energy's gone 😂
thus today's like a cheat day---- 
made failed pizza -> yoga -> watermelon -> bread & banana chips -> dinner but ok it's before 7pm still have enough time to burn before breakfast XD
now super full LOL
I'm also a bit tired, thinking that school will start soon LOL
I thought gym will go back as normal next month but sadly no :(

Anyway, this is written on 23 May when i'm supposed to write and publish on the 24th.
I also wanna clear my blog and twitter backlog as much as possible so may be 7 days of twit/blog instead of 6----

Ok! Let's travel back to November 2018~
another post of explorations~
though morning class was tiring (same goes with my current school LOL), language school ends by lunch so the 3 months was quite fun exploration period 🌝


i went to Ibaraki to see Ushiku Daibutsu

Train -> Bus
The bus route goes through graveyard~


Ushiku Daibutsu is one of the biggest Buddha in the world :D

800yen per adult!


it was recorded in Guiness for World Record!


So big and beautiful~!

Japan being japan; so many beautiful healing place!

I actually know this place from DGS; Kamiya Hiroshi and Ono Daisuke's radio show

FYI for personal preference, I don't like to write about religion in my posts but I simply love to visit temple or shrine in Japan

Reason is simple; beautifully healing!


The bell that OnoD rang before
 and use 6 steps to cross the small bridge~


The reason why I love Japan's shrine and temple; beautiful Japanese garden


even have duck!

A plus point to my visit is definitely not many people too!
Of course not every shrine / temple have pond or garden but usually big ones have~
Japanese style design itself is truly healing and soothing UwU


There's a petting zoo behind the Buddha!

I find this area makes the place so family friendly~
There were goat, sheep, some bird, rabbit and guinea pig!
The rabbit is really just out in the wild and free to pet!!!
I also bought food for them 🥰
I posted videos in my Twitter~

Actually, there are many place in Japan that have petting zoo, especially outside Tokyo and I always enjoy it 🥰


I went up to the Buddha and this is the view from Buddha's heart


We can write our wish on a board and hang there~


there's also place to do calligraphy


We are actually writing prayer~


My prayer is to keep me safe and in peace~!


Entrance and back side~

That day was quite cold!
No rain but not too sunny, more to cloudy!
Or else the photo with autumn leave would be prettier~


after Ushiku Daibutsu, I went to Ushiku Chateau

This is another place the DearGirlStories duo visited XD


The restaurant they ate at!!

It opens at night + reservation's full so skip ._.


As a chateau, there's alcohol museum~!


Mainly showcasing the label, design and posters


Denki Bran, Japan's liquor~


Wine from the Chateau


The real wine cellar








I bought beer though XD

I tried out wine and Denki Bran at the free sampling area after being made sure that I'm over 20 and not driving 🌚
sad to say I don't remember the taste anymore----


 that night I made meat dish as i found discounted meat, though with beer XD
and tried making Japanese curry!

Japanese curry roux is super convenient!
There's almost no way of failing at making curry with that 🥰
As a secret ingredient, I added apple!
later on I tried adding yogurt but I still prefer apple as I like sweet curry~
next time I wanna try adding chocolate as I think it'll make the curry thicker and more fragrant!

As I stayed alone, i ate curry for the next 2-3 days though after that i learned that overnight curry is even more delicious~!
I kinda wanna make curry again during this 'lockdown' period but thinking bout eating the same food for 2-3 days kinda make me lazy 😂


Found Durarara designed vending machine at Ikebukuro~
then bought portable VR with Shimono Hiro thingy!

I don't know how to explain this properly 😂
So! The setting of the VR is we are in the same room with Shimono Hiro and he reads to you (in front of you)
there are 3 volumes.. 
that's the first one? which is daytime and at dining table? 
second one is at the sofa during the afternoon?
third one is at night!! on the bed but he's still in pajamas 🌚
the story that he read didn't interest me though tbh 😂
just bought for curiosity!!


my rant as people wondered whether I'm stressed or not since I did quite a lot of alone karaoke 😂
and tried out another instant ID photo machine at Roppongi but not satisfied :(

I miss Karaoke 😭
I wanna sing River Song - Into the Unknown - Show Yourself 😭


I was so into the Thai restaurant near my school!! bento but was so good!!
and tried Tsurutontan for the first time!

That day was my second time visiting Roppongi in life---
TBH I don't really like visiting Roppongi cause it's like Ginza to me, for "atas" people 🌚
I actually rushed (committed the sin of riding taxi.. taxi in Japan is expensive as hell ;-;) as I thought of eating Indian curry, only to find out it was closed that day 😭

But here I found a good thing of being alone; I could enter Tsurutontan quickly 😂
Tsurutontan is really famous udon store (delicious too) so there's always a line~


Super big----


But finished everything 😂

In Tokyo, almost every week there's limited period exhibition for anime or manga or game title, just like the collaboration cafe
That day, I was at Roppongi for Cards Captor Sakura exhibition~


There's also seiyuu guided narration but I passed that time XD


First part is explanation of plot, character relationship in book style :D


Third area is cloth design!!

The second area is this white room that is filled with flower sticker!
It's an interactive space where visitor can pick a flower sticker and stick it to wherever they want~
Video in my twitter :D

Clothing from CLAMP's works are to die for!!

Even though my first CLAMP love (including the clothing) is Chobits, I super love designs from CCS too!
plus I want to have a friend like Tomoyo
Or I want to be Tomoyo 😂










There's BIGGGG KERO :3


Sakura standee too :3

CLOW CARD is actually my most fave 😭


Sakura card and Clear card~


There's big Clear Card too!


 
and each visitor received one as a gift~

There was a 'no-photo' area where they showed rough sketches and manga draft too!


fan designed clothes for Sakura~


promoting CCS mobile game? and sign board from CLAMP!

They played CCS' theme songs inside! 
that's what made me nostalgic the most 😭

As I mentioned before, I'm more familiar with Chobits than CCS (I don't even read Clear Card Arc~) 
but CCS does have a special part in my heart too!
Platina by Sakamoto Maaya, CCS' third OP song is actually the song that made me wanna be Anisong singer! and always a song that encourages me when I'm down!
I super love all the OP and END songs from CCS UwU

Next new place; cat cafe Nyankoto at Takadanobaba!

(FYI I kinda uploaded a number of short videos, compiling photos and videos of certain event to my YouTube but realizing that IG stories and Twitter are better for such videos.. wondering if I should upload more or not though :/)

HEALING FURRIESSSSS

It was my first time visiting a cat cafe in Japan!
I went to two? in Singapore, rabbit cafe and owl cafe in Tokyo but first cat cafe was in November 2018!


I super love this shop cause the staff so friendly and kind 😭

The staff would offer us blanket and guide us to a sitting position where cat will come; 
slightly bend your knees, put a blanket over and a cat will enter into the camp as it's warm and dim~!



more cat goodness---


visited Yuyake Dandan for the first time!
photos of opposite ends
the staircase should be pretty during sunset on clear day XD

Yuyake Dandan is this local shopping district at Nippori station.
It's a place to visit for cat lovers as there are many cats... statue and design 😂


Don't forget to look up!

Coincidentally, my current part time job is near there!
So almost every time I finish my part time job (or on my way), I can either go to Yuyake Dandan or Ueno Park
I can see Tokyo Tower from afar if I take the Ueno Park route :D


that night, I visited an Izakaya in Asakusa

I actually know about Yuyake Dandan and this izakaya from Yusa Kouji when he appeared at various variety show 🌚
there's always a reason behind any of V's action 🌚


This shop is famous for whale meat~

As shown in the photos, whale meat is super red and thick!!
Truly ate for curiosity purpose only, won't try again as it's not my cup of tea!
The karaage is so thick that I don't find it good to be eaten just by itself; need ponzu (citrus based seasoning) etc XD
I find it same with horse meat; I think there are better meat than these.. 

Chicken is forever my best friend ☺️


Some collaboration happening at something in Asakusa :D


First time visiting Asakusa at night! commemoration photo :D

Unto next :D


Visited Seiyuu Museum~

This Seiyuu Museum is located at 81Production's building~
81Production is one of the biggest seiyuu agency company in Japan~

Inside, there are posters, CDs, goods, scripts that we shouldn't take photo of~
the only photo-able area is this one small room where there's a shrine of a microphone that was used to record a lot of stuff for many years~
there's also a notebook where we can write message to artists from 81P and an area to write our wish?

no fond memory 😂
not much time spent but it was free of charge~


autumn leave at one random park~
and first try of making katsudon

which was a failure 😂
it's not supposed to be difficult...?
the fried chicken (katsu) is already done
so just put on top of egg and onion but i wasn't sure my egg is done or not so I cut everything 😂
I kinda wanna try it again but I'm not a big fan of katsudon as the rice inside is super hot 
V has weak tongue 😭
so I prefer Tonkatsu ☺️

that's all for my November 2018~
from tomorrow? or Monday I'll be twitting bout my December 2018~
still a lot of exploration, new places and experiences to write about!
stay safe stay healthy stay home 🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment