Sunday 10 May 2020

Toei park

Blog updated in 10 May 2020, while photos have been uploaded back in September 2018. Kept as draft for me to write anytime...
I think neither the past me nor the current me would expect me to write this post after another visit to Toei Park (FYI I went again during my winter trip to Kyoto back in December 2019 haha!)
But I'm so happy that once I decided to go back writing, I'm writing bout one of my favorite places on earth! Of course from here on too, I'll be writing about stuff I like! <3

Fake cigarette that came with the Hijikata style dessert 😎

Of course since I'm writing stuff from almost 2 years ago, I don't have exact memory of what day which date i went where but I'll keep my writing as precise as possible!

During my Kansai 2018 trip, I remember staying at Osaka but I went for day trip to Kyoto twice and this was the second one; simply to Toei Park!

This is where Toei Park is located at!


This is the back exit!

Posters of all the historical drama? Or probably just old TV series and movies!

As expected, very historical drama setting!

I was alone so can't photo ;w;


The white buildings are actually studios!

Moreeeeee

This was actually one of the attraction too but closed when I visit ;w;

Into the real attraction!

As a weeb, Japan = Ninja right? 😎

one of the dining area in the park!

This is where I got my Hijikata style dessert!

FYI, the park was promoting the second Gintama live action movie! Thus all the collaboration!

One purchase of food comes with free coaster!

What a luck that day; I got my bias' coaster by first purchase XD

Okay my first bias was actually Hijikata but I also really love Katsura. Then once Katsura's seiyuu become my top 5 fave seiyuu, guess who I like most in Gintama now 😂

Goods stores!

Models of Touran's swords! and more Gintama stuff!

I watched a historical play here!

The stage :D

These models are really used for shooting!!

We couldn't walk inside because there was a recording!






May be it's just the wide space and cleanliness but just being there, healed my heart XD

The two different style bridge for easy shooting!



More collaboration food menu XD

I tried out another Hijikata style menu; mayo rice. 
I mean fresh cream and pound cake like thingy XD

Red light district? ;)

There's a special building near the front entrance that is dedicated to Hibari Misora

Posters :D


I went to the samurai classroom (right side)

We were taught about how heavy samurai sword is, money box, how to make fire etc

Shinsengumi :D

Posters of the later movies by Toei!

Kamen Rider historyyyy and other tokusatsu by Toei

Kamen Rider area!!

From the very early one to later ones!

More tokusatsu!



Walk to my love Den-O!!!! <3

It was the year when Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever was released!

I joined one of the guided walking tour~!

The 'Shinsengumi' board can be changed to various other board for other movies!
The water's depth actually differ at each side!

The building used in Gintama for YOROZUYAAAA

Photo studio area :D

PRECUREEEE

So many figurines!

Car used in Gintama live action movie!

The other side of the exhibition building >w<

Standeeeees <3

Yay my 2 bias XD


Before leaving, I joined a sword practice performance!

That day I was pretty confident to volunteer myself for sword practice on stage!!
I kinda regret not giving my phone to one of the casts for recording but it was fun XD
I also received a small memo pad as novelty! XD

And after that I bought like 2 more and got Uraaaa <3

And it's time to say good bye

Not really, cause i really enjoyed my time and wanted to come again...though i didn't expect to return so early in less than 2 years XD

I'll still go on typing and working a lot to keep up with my postsssss :D

No comments:

Post a Comment