Thursday 21 May 2020

NHK Studio Park and Ome

 
Time travel to November 2018 time~! :D

Writing this on 21st May 11PM because I don't think I'll have time to write tomorrow
5 more prefectures in Japan are waiting for state of emergency to be lifted (Tokyo, Saitama, Kanagawa, Chiba and Hokkaido)
I kinda rant (?) about this in Twitter that I'm actually getting used to the 'lockdown' situation with waking up -> get dressed -> make lunch -> language class / part time work & twit / blog -> shop for dinner -> make dinner -> study / read -> sleep
I'm honestly a bit sad that school is starting, means I'll be busy again but at the same time I super miss going back to gym, part time job and karaoke!!
I'm kinda happy that I'm not spending much money due to little clothes shopping but I miss travelling too 

Just now I suddenly received message from my boss, requesting me to go to my work place tomorrow!! 
I'm super happy and excited though it takes quite a travel time but I guess stuff is going back to normal for real now!! 
school has been non-stop sending us students preparation material too HAHA

I shouldn't be complaining since I'm really the lucky ones; still have stuff to do during the current situation, safe place to be that I can call as home, enough food, even lost weight and get to do yoga!
At the end the world is about not too much of something but balancing both fun and hardship right XD

Ok! Back to real time; AKA November 2018!
This week I've twitted 4 times, and 2 November 2018 blog posts to go~! (Friday and Sunday!)

I visited NHK Studio Park~!

This is another interactive spot in Tokyo
It's at Yoyogi park, in between Shibuya and Harajuku!
Entrance fee was 500yen!

There's also a concert hall named NHK Hall nearby~!

NHK characters? :D

Right at the entrance is showcase of a J-Drama setup!

Interactive panels of question and answer regarding... 
Japanese culture? I don't remember LOL

Showcase of a variety comedy show?

and of course the part that attracted V the most was the anime side; 
featuring Cards Captor Sakura~!

Rough design~!

I'm team Touya XD

As the only child, I've always been wanting an older brother like Touya XD 
totally ideal older bro!!

There's a corner to try seiyuu aka voice dubbing!

of course it's super simple!

choose the title (anime) you want, choose the character, listen to the sample, record, and listen!


I chose Kyokai no Rinne as it's one of my fave anime XD
and more posters broadcasted by NHK? and other CLAMP works!

Resting area!

Showcase of historical drama!

Interactive area with learning about nature!

Fukuyama Masaharu, one of my fave artists as Sakamoto Ryoma XD
and I got myself free NHK magazine because of the article UwU

aka because of the cover page because even though it's about Showa Genroku, ofc I didn't read it πŸ˜‚

One exploration done! 
Now to the other :D

I went to Ome :D

Ome is a city at west Tokyo~!

It's one of the remaining city that have Showa feel, and famous for retro design mood~!



it's the birth place of mangaka Fujio Akatsuka!

Many retro movie posters decorating buildings~!

and main reason I'm here; Fujio Akatsuka memorial hall!

Fujio Akatsuka is one of the famous mangaka and from him, I like Osomatsu-san and Tensai Bakabon XD as expected of seiyuu fangirl πŸ˜‚
I didn't watch the original broadcasts as the Osomatsu I know is the one from 2015 while Tensai Bakabon is the remake one from 2018 but still, kind of a tribute visit XD
There was entrance fee but I don't remember how much!

SHEEEEE right at the entrance!

I wore Choromatsu's parka that day~!

My bias among the sextuplet is actually Jyuushimatsu! because I'm more into OnoD comparing HiroC in DGS XD
my second and third fave is a tie between Choro and Kara!
The 2015 anime's seiyuu list is too gorgeous anyway UwU



My most fave character from Tensai Bakabon is Rerere no Oji-san!

Because his 2018 VA is Ishida Akira XD
Actually I was there on 2nd November, which is the birthday of Ishida-san XD
Pure coincidence, indeed πŸ˜‚

Tried out purikura as souvenir~!

the world of Fujio Akatsuka :D

just more of Rerere no Oji-san XD

Picture in front of the museum~!

The museum have 2 floors
Photo is allowed in the first floor but not the second, thus not much photo from the museum!
But this kind of museum being this kind of museum (?), the second floor had a lot of rough sketch, manga draft, video playing, more of multimedia stuff :D

Found a samurai? museum
and back to the station!

There are number of other museums there too, like movies or toy
but I didn't visit any
so I reached around 11, and returned back to Tokyo around 2 after lunch?
Small city, but a sweet short escape from busy Tokyo~!

coincidentally my teacher drew Bakabon at school πŸ˜‚
and back to random self cooked food~!

instant miso soup and pasta are my best friend XD

another visit to Starry Sky cafe but no my bias ;w; hahahha
AND I BOUGHT THE BOOK LOL

while twitting about Showa Genroku novel 3 days ago? 
I mentioned that most probably it's time to pick it up since now I'M FREE
and I really did since I right away added it to my reminder!!

and now, at last, after almost 2 years of having it, I started reading yesterday XD
260 pages, to finish before June 1st!
I've covered 10 pages yesterday.. 🌝

Failed pancake πŸ˜‚
and V's back to black hair!

TBH I like to do a lot of 'anything also can' measurement for cooking πŸ˜‚
baking is exceptional though but I think pancake is more like cooking? πŸ˜‚
and now that I cook pretty often lately, a lot of Japanese food seasoning is simply mix of shoyu mirin and cooking sake and a lot of times I'm just too lazy for exact measurement and go with feeling UwU
BECAUSE FEELING IS IMPORTANT! πŸ˜‚

AND V'S  BACK TO BLACK HAIR
since..........2015?!
DIY bubble hair dye is super easy to use!! 
(though forever warned by my Singapore hairstylist that it's not good if I wanna bleach as it's super strong----)

why is V back to black you ask? 🌚
it's to show my WILL and ENTHUSIASM as I was taking my entrance exam to the school I'm in now~!
ok may be sound silly but V is the 'to show my will and enthusiasm to do something, let's go from the look first', 
like buying new sport shoes and clothing to start gym routine 🌚

hehe I like my black hair but no bangs V really big forehead πŸ˜‚
and tried out ID photo machine at Gotenba station!

I like having no bangs as I kinda wanna go back to it but I like curling my bangs now too..
no bangs is good as it saves hair setting up time (plus curling needs hot iron----) but...
i look bald when I use cap + face look so slim...
V forever indecisive so I don't know whether to grow it long or not, 
I guess depends on my mood during next hair cut XD

and sometime i really wonder if hat is really for bad hair day since it makes bangs flat ;w; and easily dirtied by makeup.. 
it's more like to keep my bangs from naughty (?) wind and the cold----

ok enough babbling about nothing there πŸ˜‚
Almost in every train station, there's ID photo machine!
I find this super convenient and good, especially the one I used
Idk whether it's just because I super good mood that time or what but I really like that day's result 
(even comparing to the next 2-4 tries at other places and other time till now!)
FYI there's beauty skin effect built in ;)

and was sharing a bit with my partner that that day, the day after I dyed my hair, 
I was being hit on on my way to current school from my ex school πŸ˜‚what a memory~

more black hair v~

that time V was really into bold lipstick!
now just lip tint for convenience πŸ˜‚
shall go for it again when it's really time to be stylish >)

Yay somewhat better pancake XD 
Idk what I wanted to make with the potato πŸ˜‚ 

now my pancake is barely cooked πŸ˜‚
plus pancake mix is like limited edition now as i guess people (families) do a lot of pancake for breakfast since they are free to cook now!?

Regarding the potato, I think i received a few from my aunty..
I'm not really into making fried food as I scare messy (and diet purpose) but I'm not patient enough to wait for it to boil and soften? πŸ˜‚
thus crush crush crush? πŸ˜‚

One autumn day~

Went to a park with people from my ex school as a school outing since we were doing evacuation drill!

I'm super lucky to have met them!

V is truly a loner
As in i've grown up mostly alone as the only child so before I came, 
I really didn't expect to make any friends (I was only studying for 3 months!)
But these super kind people became really important people in my life <3

a visit to Tokyo Tower!

this is not school excursion anymore XD
but for the first time in my life, I visited Tokyo Tower!
I've only been seeing it from a far; Asakusa, Ueno, Ryogoku and Roppongi~

so big from near!

with the mascots; noppon!

ofc, main reason to visit πŸ˜‚

Just like how V ended up visiting Tokyo Character Street XD
moreover, conquering the world's Animate is one of my dreams!

super happy that Sano-san was there XD

unlike other Animate at Ikebukuro or Shinjuku
this Animate focused on just a number of famous titles

I guess reason is mainly for tourist :D

Tokyo Tower is one of the must visit spot for One Piece lover!

Souvenir shop and Cafe at the first floor!

Attraction at upper floor but I din't go in since need to pay!

Backside of Tokyo Tower, and found a temple nearby

Entrance exam time!

Red for my enthusiasm color!
Same goes with ponytail!
Earring from Ayako-san!
Bracelet from Yusa Koji's talk show to cheer up! πŸ˜‚

After test on Saturday, I went to Shinjuku WALD9 Cinema!

Japan's cinema is filled with HQ promotion posters!!

The real reason I was in the cinema!

Both Saturday and Sunday were the days when AD-LIVE had performance!
I wonder if I wrote about this before or not but AD-LIVE is one of my favorite annual seiyuu show

Founded by seiyuu Suzumura Kenichi (Iyami from Osomatsu-san, Zack from FF7 etc), he'd gather a number of seiyuu to do an impromptu skit with only setting given. 
Beside making up the character, each actor (seiyuu) shall think about what to say on the spot without planning. 
They will be bringing out paper with random phrase or word now and then from a bag and must add them to their dialogue. 
Thus, they need to think fast to make a conversation while keeping plot on going!!

I watched both Saturday and Sunday night shows~

WALD9 always have exhibition now and then! sometime anime standee too!
bought BODY SHOP's facial scrub wash because it has collaboration with seiyuu!!

Splurging πŸ˜‚the 3 seiyuus were Natsuki Hanae, Eguchi Takuya and Aoi Shouta!
The one I chose was Aoi Shouta!
But TBH I didn't listen at all πŸ˜‚
and TBH 2, the thing didn't suit me, thus never bought again after finished!

On Sunday, I visited another multimedia school that provides Seiyuu Lesson

TBH third choice of school
but I'm super thankful to the kind people there!

FYI, this is the school building that is used in Saekano~!

my JLPT N1 mock test result was a pass! even though I have never received proper N1 lesson before hehe~
and i also passed my entrance test~!

yayy~ 1 out of 2 reasons of being in Tokyo for 3 months is fulfilled~
FYI the other was to find place to stay!

had shabushabu dinner with my aunty!
and she shared with me Malaysian sweets since her Malaysian friends came to visit

I super love that sweets 😭
I wanna go to Penang to eat againnn

one of my fave place to eat back then was a Thai resto nearby school!

I miss the food there too!
even though these are bento, they tasted super good!!

selfie to wrap up this post~!

dinner with Ayako-san and Erika-san~

I haven't met them at all this year!
It's the common (?) "the closer we are the lesser we met" kind of thing πŸ˜‚
I just hope everyone's doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment