Sunday 12 July 2020

November 2019

It's Sunday----
and I've wasted more than half of the day 😂
let's start with update of what I've been doing since yesterday XD

Saturday! partner went to surfing~
woke up just on time for yoga -> slacked for 1/2hr -> brunch -> video editing & scheduled my posts for this week~
breakfast was cereal, lunch was 2 Indomie with fried eggs 😂
then started first part of my blog -> facial & massage time!
came home -> finished up blog and video editing~
not a bad day but i wanted to finish another task 😂
but after all editing a 50mins video took 3-4hrs 😂
dinner were 3 bread + umeshuu 😂
totally a cheat day 😂
but thus was so tired today? 😂

today woke up barely on time for yoga (again) 😂
then had pizza for lunch -> didn't taste as good -> napped for 1.5hr 😂
then played Mario Party with my partner 😂
then dinner -> now here!
gotta finish up this blog & half of my hw ;w;
supposed to finish it yesterday but will finish it tomorrow-----

Time to travel back to November 2019 XD <3

continuation of my first time visiting Tateyama <3

I mentioned that on the first day, weather was soooo bad that I almost had no proper photo
not a really good day but on that day, I met Kurobe Dam's mascot; Kuronyon (first photo) XD

second's day weather was perfect with both bus & cable car running <3

view from the cable car <3

my partner and I made snow dog ðŸ˜‚

Posted the 'on making' videos in my twitter last Friday ðŸ˜‚
I think it was already half done at first ðŸ˜‚

Kurobe Dam on a good weather day!

the day before, due to rain & fog, it was super cold & could see almost nothing ðŸ˜‚
that day's weather so good as if the previous day was a lie ðŸ˜‚

view from the resting area!

That's about it regarding Tateyama!
I think we kinda wanna go there again during the snow wall period + star viewing at the expensive, mountain hotel? XD
hopefully one day!

visited Angkringan in Ikebukuro!

this is a limited period exhibition kind of thing XD
tbh I've never visited Angkringan in Indonesia!
but it was ofc a great time for Indonesian food >w<

was there with Nia <3

Krupuk!! >w<
and ofc fried rice XD

yay! >w<

the filter I liked most during that period XD
as lover of nice red & black shade <3

now i miss my longer hair ;w;

black VS white XD <3

this was the day I took TOEIC reading & listening test XD

I actually took the Writing & Speaking test first, back in July 2019
then on the same year I took Reading & Listening~
I was wondering if i really need it or not since I graduated from English school but I guess it won't hurt to get the certification :D

this was the day I went to watch FROZEN 2 Japanese version alone
later on I told my partner that it's good and we to watch again ðŸ˜‚

and I used photo from this day as my IG profile pic before XD

i really loved wearing hat since it makes my ears warm XD <3

that's why i love shorter bangs XD

more streaming~ November was totally Death Stranding XD
partner bought enough ingredient for my next day's lunch XD
and my Eevie farm ðŸ˜‚

visit to Ikebukuro's Animate!

this time was to get Starry Sky on Stage DVD XD <3

I went to Starry Sky On Stage 2 earlier this year and got the DVD like 2 weeks ago but haven't got the time to watch it at all ;w;
supposed to be yesterday too but not enough time--- ;w;

Last week of November? during a game gathering at my partner's place, I don't really remember how the flow was but his friends came to learn that I do broadcasts & cosplay -> calendar
After discussion with my partner about it's kinda sad that I wasn't able to make 2020 calendar, I decided to make one as he was ok with helping me
thus in less than 1 week's planning, I had 4 shoots -> sent to the printing in Medan -> finished in December ðŸ˜‚

First was Mai Senpai <3

hehe at home so not so good due to lighting but I was impressed with my partner ðŸ˜‚
totally will cosplay her again <3

Megumi after a year of not ðŸ˜‚

at home too ðŸ˜‚

1 day 2 cosplay
next 1 day = 2 casuals!

First Santa ever!!
at Shinjuku XD

pretty cold but I enjoyed this one >w< 

Japan's illumination FTW
but it's hard to get shoot without people ðŸ˜‚

the other one was yukata
tbh super cold ðŸ˜‚

done at Shinjuku Chuo park but it was harder than expected ðŸ˜‚
not enough light + a lot of tall buildings ðŸ˜‚


my partner said the yukata side angle makes V looks like oneechan, not so V-like ðŸ˜‚
but my memory was simply SO COLDDDDD ðŸ˜‚

BTW today I updated my YouTube channel with my first summer firework festival at Hachioji compilation video XD
tbh i bought yukata as well this year but definitely can't wear it to festival ðŸ˜‚
may be for photo only? ðŸ˜‚
anyway, check it here XD <3 -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLPdE8-74iU&t=18s

hehe tbh i'm super super superrrr grateful to my partner for making me not stopping cosplay 

ofc i'm super thankful to my parents for keeping up with my sudden wish of printing calendar too!
but thanks to my partner, i don't really quit cosplay
i think people already realize it by now that i prefer cosplay for photoshoot than for event
because i really focus more on keeping photos as proof of being a character?
ofc my SNS is also in my mind as i want photos for content but yea..
V is totally having something nice to show (especially in the internet) than events..

and i've decided that i won't stop cosplaying with the goal of at least make calendar every year
moreover, i found more people to work with this year (though not cosplay)
so for now, I have 3 more cosplay shoots to do this month!
it's just July but I already have enough for 2021's calendar XD <3

just another day before my ballet class XD

SNOW's filter is really godly ;w;
tbh my hair color ain't that nice in reality ;-;
as in i find it more yellow..
but this filter makes it more orangey and nice ;w;
nah not really into coloring my hair anymore though; maintaining takes time and money ðŸ˜‚
for now i'm into dark brown ðŸ˜‚

was as happy as taking photo with my idols when i saw this ðŸ˜‚

more and more Christmas decoration around town, though maple leaf still so beautiful <3

home cooking XD
staircase to a certain temple!

I think from here is already December 2019 XD

IT'S TIME FOR FIRST SNOWBOARD TRIP XD

this time truly just as someone who wanna see snow XD <3

my friend said i look like hitman ðŸ˜‚

the time when i started to find myself getting chubbier ;w;

this pose always a good escape ðŸ˜‚

these are by my partner from the mountain top ðŸ˜‚

I didn't ride the snowboard lift since i really don't slide ðŸ˜‚
another reason to just go only once ðŸ˜‚
reasons are: left home at 6.30 =w=, didn't go all the way to the mountain, it was cold enough just at the resting area as i was already wearing gloves!!
the resting area also have enough snow to play with, so i'm fine with going just once ðŸ˜‚

but lately as it's so warm & humid, I do miss seeing snow..
or more like i want nice thing (?) to look at during my walk like sakura, colorful flower or autumn leaves ;w;
i'm seeing lesser and lesser rainy season hydrangea too lately ;w;

sunset, go home time :D

Misudo had collaboration with Pokemon!!
this one only look nice though ðŸ˜‚cause it's mainly banana flavor = super sweet >.<!

more Thai food at home ðŸ˜‚

In late 2019, Shibuya Parco reopened and another Pokemon centre was there~

'
Mewtwo right at the entrance
and super stylish Pikachu representing Shibuya!

not as big as the main one in Ikebukuro!
but earlier this year? the Pokemon store in Ikebukuro undergoes renovation, thus only 1/2 of the store is open..
but nearby there's a Pokemon cafe; especially serves drink & sweets!

I kinda miss shopping at Ikebukuro but since I don't commute there for my language class anymore, there's almost no reason to go there ðŸ˜‚
plus there's corona cases in Ikebukuro too..
nowadays i'm just too tired and lazy to go anywhere as I've already go out 5 days in a week for school, baito & gym ðŸ˜‚
plus got blog or Twitter to think of ðŸ˜‚
I'm getting olddddd ðŸ˜‚

in front of Pokemon store was Nintendo shop! during that time, there was 2hrs waiting time to enter :o
a number of anime & game related shops around and that time, have a little promotion for Africa no Salaryman!

there was also a Capcom store? 
selling stuff from Ace Attorney, MonHun and some more game titles!

Touran store too! with naked swords (?) ðŸ˜‚
another day was visiting a game & movie merchandise shop in Shinjuku OIOI ANNEX!

was here for Death Stranding exhibition XD <3

I totally love otousan ;w; he so coolllll

the actor so handsome ;w;
I watched a number of making video and learned that there's something called as Motion Capture in this world :o
i'm so outdated ðŸ˜‚

Btw I was interested in Death Stranding because of TsudaKenjiro, another fave seiyuu XD
so yea was playing with the Japanese voice XD <3
the story isn't my cup of tea and the ghosts do scare me ðŸ˜‚
lucky I wasn't sleeping alone ðŸ˜‚

they had the merchandise and various prints~
and my calendar reached Japan earlier than I expected!!

I thought it'd take almost a month to reach me but nopeeeee ;w;
i also sent a number of copies to Singapore, USA and Thailand
sadly I can't do signing but I'm always so happy to receive notification message when my recipients received it <3

Last live in 2019!!

as well as last live for Refrain Refrain ;w;
as their last live, they announced 2 performances; one in november and another in december
I attended the one in Nov and contemplated to go the one in December or not but at the end I went
I'd totally regret not going as not only it was the last, it was also a full acoustic live!
they had an acoustic live back in August but I couldn't attend it
so I'd totally waste that chance if i didn't go in December
plus I was totally healed by Ryoga's voice <3

but Refrain Refrain always make me have hard time going ðŸ˜‚
I think all 3 times I went, all 3 times were raining ðŸ˜‚
and the live houses aren't near stations -> need a lot of walk or bus not always available ðŸ˜‚
I guess i'm not really born (?) to be a VKei fangirl in Japan as I can't get used to live houses too ðŸ˜‚
a lot of live houses don't have chair too.. 
thus I kinda hesitated going to the last lives
but yea remembering how i longed doing to the band's live during first 3 months of 2019 when I was in Medan + the band rarely do solo live; I would definitely regret not going ;w;

didn't stop watching movies even at the end of the year!!

more autumn beauties around my place!
and I started streaming P5R later than I expected ðŸ˜‚

Now I kinda miss doing delivery tasks in Death Stranding ðŸ˜‚
I just find that part super fun, though I destroyed a lot of cars & bikes as I totally can't drive well ðŸ˜‚
but the game took more time than I expected that I only managed to start P5R in late December XD
at least I cleared Death Stranding & Pokemon Shield in 2019 XD<3

That's all for this post!
will work on half of my hw after this!
then monday will be morning class -> gym
tuesday will be thai lesson -> school -> baito!
wednesday will be nail appointment -> photoshoot for school's audition! -> school
like last year, i'll have red again as i find it as the color that makes me go my best XD
perhaps pink again for the audition day itself; for more genki XD
somewhat my feeling for this time's OOTD isn't as strong? not decided as swiftly as last year but I wanna enjoy the whole shoot with wearing what I love X)

thursday will be school -> baito
friday will be school and WEEKEND GATEAWAY till Sunday!!
this has been delayed since May as my partner and I weren't able to go anywhere during golden week so we really looked forward to it  ;w;

still contemplating to bring my laptop along or not..
based on experience, travel = tiring = i just wanna die on my bed at night ðŸ˜‚
if i do bring it, I'll be twitting from Monday to Friday (but no blog post)
but i kinda considering having a one week break from twitting & blogging next week as tbh my motivation lately went down
i'm so weak that being outside makes me tired ;-;
but if i don't bring my laptop, i may need to sleep really late on sunday after coming back from the trip as i'd need to do video editing for my baito ;-;
i'm mainly worrying about how much work may pile up but I really wanna do my best to not miss a single chance to have fun during the trip XD <3
plus i have time to kill in the shinkansen..
OK I HAVE homework that needs laptop too so I'll be bringing my baby along ðŸ˜‚

I'm sorry for making people read my argument to myself ðŸ˜‚
thank you for reading! <3

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for the audition V!!!! Wish you all the best. Also, look forward for the 2021 calender :3

    ReplyDelete