Wednesday 1 July 2020

September 2019

Time to blog after 2 days of Twitting :D
most probably will stop halfway to cook and eat dinner though 😂
but since i know that i'll take a longggg time, lemme start with short summary since my last post first 😂

tbh lately i'm so lazy ;w;
after 2 months of continuous throwbacks 😂
but i know if i stop, not only my schedule will be gone but there'll be second time of doing the same mistake, so i gotta keep on goingggg ;w;
DISCIPLINE ;w;...
i'm still happy that having a lot to write -> my days are colorful XD

okie!
nothing happened anymore since my last post; Sunday night!
just finished up -> sleep -> Monday!
morning class, where my teacher still amazed by how stiff my body is 😂
he has been teaching me since first semester last year and thought my body is not that stiff 😂
I'M SUPER STIFFFF ;w;
especially in the morning, since i haven't do anything; just stood in front of the mirror for 20 mins -> train -> class 😂

then it's theatre workshop~
i was about to skip this class ;w;
really, gotta stick to 'if i do this there'll definitely be second time' but i'm really happy to attend the class!!
i mean, there's always something to learn :>
shouldn't lose to my lazinessss

lunch -> another class -> baka V came 😂
my class ended at 2:30.
i have gym at 4
i thought i have a lot of time to kill -> 1/2hr walk to Shinjuku station -> walk around MyLord & Lumine EST......
about to go PEPE, when I noticed a miscall in my phone

one dumb point is i forgot my smartwatch at home
second is...may be i thought my gym is at 5 instead of 4 😂
so I called back gym -> 'yea i have training session @ 4' -> 'i'm sorry but it's already 4:10'
I'M SO HAPPY THAT I WAS SUPER NEAR GYM 😂
thus i went in and change in less than 5 mins and rushed 😂
i'm so glad that my trainer doesn't make me waste the delayed 15 mins since i also piled up like 45mins from previous sessions (but those were from times when I had nausea from exercising XD)

after gym i dropped by PEPE 😂
for the first time in 4 months
I bought clothes!
home -> recording work -> twitter -> dinner :D

yesterday, Tuesday was class at 1PM!
So a bit relaxed that I twitted in the morning :D
then right away part time job -> home -> dinner
nothing interesting huh 😂

today!
had Thai lesson.... 
and skipped school (2 optional lessons) for the first time as a second year student ;w;
reason being i went to my area's ward office to renew my pension and health insurance thingy---

i need to announce that i'm a student -> no income last year
or else i'd need to pay as much as normal adult ;w;
i managed to call one of my teachers who give worksheet every week during her lesson as i really want the worksheet!!
so happy that she'll keep today's copy for me!
but after all during this situation, 'are you not coming due to sickness?' is a definite question during absence notification!!

after settling everything, i went to harajuku and shibuya 😂
i kept on complaining to my partner that i want shopping and at last i realized it 😂
even though it's raining 😂
or more like finished raining but i still have my 65cm umbrella + laptop + non comfy rain boots = totally not a comfy situation to go shopping for 😂

though at the end it's window shopping
i didn't see the new UNIQLO & IKEA building though!
will keep that for visiting with my partner, though dunno when 😂
Harajuku = WEGO -> Shibuya = 109!

oh yeah i forgot to mention that on Monday, I broke my almost 6 months? period of no BOBA with Pearl Lady 😂
and today i had GongCha 😂
i didn't have proper lunch today though!
only an onigiri as i rushed to the ward office after my online Thai lesson!

but i regret the Gongcha 😂
because now they don't serve my favorite Taro milk 😂
tried out the Genma tea but it's so thick 😂
i almost thought that it's matcha 😂
it's so ironic that I didn't get KOI nor Piyanee; the stores that I can only get at Harajuku and Shibuya 😂
but they are not on the way i was heading so no choice 😂

regarding shopping, after all i don't like the current stuff are on sale :(
not only mostly thin clothes due to summer, a lot of in pale color too :(
even WEGO had nothing that i like..
but on the other hand, i bought a bag online yesterday 😂
will only come in September 😂
i contemplated to get another Disney yukata or not..
it's Ariel inspired again..
i forgot to mention that I went to check out 2 Disney stores and nothing attracted me too >_<
(at the end I got it online ðŸ˜‚)

and.... actually today, July 1st, Disney Parks start to operate again!
Ticket for July is all gone ._.
ticket for first week of August should be available today from 4PM -> requested my partner to get it as he is home
but the website is still down till now ._.
i wanna visit Disneylanddddd ;w;
Tokyo's Coronavirus is still increasing though.....

alright!
let's travel back to September 2019...
after my dinner 😂

dinner's done XD 
time to travel back to my 2019's birth month!

2019 was like Pokemon's year? for me too XD
tried Alfred Tea Room @ Lumine EST!

watched Detective Pikachu, awakened my love for Eevee, watched Mewtow strikes back!
I even played Pokemon Shield with my partner XD
still playing now because the DLC just came out 😂
and now I'm also playing Pokemon Cafe on my phone 😂
Japan is truly a place to awaken my love for cute things 😂

the only thing I'm not awakened to yet is Sanrio? 😂
my fave is My Melody but the price always make me not buy stuff there 😂

Alfred Tea Room!
Because it's at Shinjuku's most stylist cool place for young people building aka Lumine EST (in my opinion ok XD), I was swayed by the pink drink
but it didn't taste nice at all 😂
FYI I also fell for the same trick this year 😂
really, gotta stick to my fave drink shops 😂

start listening to P5 OST as gym's equipments have YouTube 😂
and time to collect ICHIGO NIGO SANGO!!

TBH I spent like almost 2000yen in Shikoku for these kitties but at last got them in Shinjuku ;w;

if you collect all 3, NYANKO SENSEI will appearrrr XD

i'm so proud 😂
and more to my partner's animal family 😂

later on i found out that my partner wanted to get them for me as birthday present
i'm glad i got them first; CHEAPOOOO 😂

my partner started to roast bean XD

tbh i started pouring coffee earlier than him but now he is the regular 😂
i just drink 😂

random selfie at home XD

home cooking!

yakisoba and mapo tofu!

my partner got the small pan (usually to fry egg) as he was finding way to roast coffee bean
but i think i used it first to try my own fried egg 😂

I think that was my comfort food; avocado omelette!

If only I'm part of phantom thief in real life; i don't need baito 😂
look at all that money from killing shadow 😂
playing at my friend's house would lead me to get a copy of my own, like DREAM ON ðŸ˜‚

sometime my friend's guess of whether i like a certain game is right 😂

farewell dinner!

not really farewell because i wanna meet them again XD
my partner's friends moved outside Japan last year!

new meetings!

beside birthday?
a very big happening that I was blessed with in September 2019 was encountering AMA; Asia Meets Asia

During my first semester, as my optional class, I picked a lesson called Relaxation
as I know that the lesson focuses on how a relaxed body is important to perform (more like flexible and not stiff body!) + I thought can be a relaxing period, I just picked the lesson
without knowing that it would be a very big step to a very big learning experience

My teacher, Ohashi-sensei has been a part of many stage work including the annual AMA
just like the name says, AMA is a gathering of people around Asia in Tokyo who perform about world issue
That year, the theme was refugee, with the title Drifters
My teacher and a number of people considered myself as courageous? brave? to accept something that is totally new, totally different with what i usually do
but tbh i think i was just naive? impulsive? ambiguous? 😂

it wasn't an easy period
how the thing work is each of us come up with idea of something we can do as a group or alone
then Ohashi-sensei will arrange who do what when as the director
Those who are in Japan had like 3-5 meetings before everyone gather
Once everyone is in Japan, we did practice for 3-5days straight from morning till night
That's already including rehearsal for 4 days performance at night

but i take it as the biggest birthday present i received that year
first, i'm super thankful to Ohashi-sensei for introducing him to his home, his family
i'm super grateful to meet these people
it's not simply just meeting people from different country
it's beyond that
it's about meeting people with strong will
people with message they wanna spread

second, i'm just thankful to how everyone welcomed me, especially sensei
as a weakling, I'm still super afraid if i recall how he scolded me
but please don't take it negatively
because he didn't scold with no reason
because he made me realize what i should do
the only thing i can do
everyone can do it and even more than me
but this is one thing that as a beginner i can really do

during midsummer, i'd walk to the theatre 😂or else taxi orz
i'm truly the odd one out orz

ofc, this whole thing made me realize a lot of things
i'm so not aware of what's happening around the world
i'm such a blessed being to not be able to show strong emotion, especially anger in this case
Ohashi-sensei even asked me, 'you have never been sad before?😂
thus i'm super touched by everyone else

i know it's super rude to say i was learning there
because when you sign up as a performer, you should be ready
it's not just rude to your fellow staff but also the audience
'it's super rude for you to be on stage while having full of confusion still in your mind,'
but i really don't think i was a performer yet
it felt more like i'm getting super good seat of seeing my fellow performers closer than the audience

on day 1, i cried when Lee-san said, 'Free HongKong,'
on day 2 (best performance comparing to day 3 according to Sensei to everyone), i cried when doing my dialogue (I guess I started to feel the emotion I needed to express)
on day 4, I cried when BuChung-san said, 'Free Tibet,'
and just cried because it was technically my first performance (more than first time performing in Japan)

it's more than just how to perform
it's about how to listen? feel? create the chemistry with people I've just met

I really felt fear here as I'm bad with height ;-;

it's more than just 'walking

'speak louder
louder
LOUDER'

ok time to lighten things up ;w;
one photographer who came to watch the rehearsal a few times said that my part was good ;w; (as in I didn't do that good during rehearsal..)
my partner have never heard me speak so much Bahasa Indonesia before, and said I was scary because I was loud 😂

people I know came! 
my partner, Ayako-san, other Japanese friends, my partner's friends from Thailand ;w;


the last day

I received flower from my partner!
'finding mum' and 'what is time' and google from Lee-san for 'FREE HK'

my partner and friends <3

Ayako-san <3

one reason why I never really take my time writing about this whole experience is because my mind is so chaotic
the one week? the whole experience it very vivid? very stimulating to me
i wanna show how serious it was, but i also wanna show that i enjoyed it

i felt warmth! 
i felt kindness!
we joked too!
because people who work hard = play hard!
especially sensei!
he told me that if i were to break up with my partner, i should call him 😂
we drank, we ate

my writing alone will never enough to convey how strong willed AMA is!
please do check AMA's website here: https://note.com/asia_meets_asia
as well as the full recording of Driftershttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI21gd0qfpg7VyZsSeuNCxQ 
you won't regret it!

the day after, sad to say that I had to skip the farewell party because I haven't spend time with my partner's friends!'

they treated me and Tara with hospitality back in Thailand ;w;
plus the day after the whole performance ended, Monday, was a public holiday
so it's the only chance for my partner and i to accompany them for a day!

we went to Disney Sea!

my second Disney Sea visit in life XD

a lot of construction when I was there @w@..

Ariel's palace!

the attraction for Ariel's palace is all indoor!
with Under The Sea and Part of That World looping XD
I uploaded videos in Twitter!

we were there from 4PM till 20 mins after the place closed XD
last stop was ToyStoy area!

we didn't think that we'd be able to visit ToyStoy area + play the newest attraction there but the staff were waving to us, showing that they still accept guest as we were walking to the exit XD

FYI due to my selfishness of wanting to watch an indoor show, we missed the firework show ;-;
because we were there in September, the firework show was related to Halloween = only like 5-7 mins? ._.

my most fave part is of course Arabian Night area; Aladdin >w<

we watched Genie show & rode Jasmine's carousel <3

last photo!
and I guess we kinda clear the place XD

photo from the scary ride 😂
I think my partner's finger were red due to me gripping too hard 😂

another night we had dinner together, before they left :D

I miss them >.<
I'm so grateful to meet my partner's friends too!
because they are super kind and warm people!
I wanna visit Thai again D:

before the flowers wilt 😂

this was on the day my partner and i went to friends' birthday party :D

went to watch Violet Evergarden Gaiden
and bought Tapioca candy out of impulse at Daiso XD

baka V reappeared XD
I did so much carelessness with my schedule during the time I went to watch VE ðŸ˜‚
like I mistook my nail appointment -> thought can slack and play P5 that day -> ended up buying wrong ticket -> so ended up need to go out to watch VE ðŸ˜‚
summer heat stroke? ðŸ˜‚

the Tapioca candy is horrible ðŸ˜‚
I'm so happy that it's just 110 yen ðŸ˜‚
ate 2 and threw the whole thing away ðŸ˜‚

another Saturday, went to watch the stage play CATS :D

the theatre's design is a CAT XD

It was my first time attending a stage performance by one of the big name theatre in Japan; Shiki Theatre Company!
Shiki has been famous for Disney plays, especially Lion King
CATS is also one of their famous works!

but I didn't enjoy it much ðŸ˜‚
not so reccomended for people who aren't familiar with the story, because the songs are all translated into Japanese -> so many syllables ðŸ˜‚
I still like Memory though!
and Gus the Theatre Cat!
because I used that song before in ballet XD
I wanna watch their Disney show!

last photos before I changed my hair color

one birthday treat from me to myself; change hair color!
after almost 2 years of not?

I went to Wille, salon that is designed for otaku?
there are seiyuu magazines, anime books and figurines!

ok not the color i expected but didn't hate it ðŸ˜‚

the hair color i requested is KNK's Mirai pink hair
but tbh i was still contemplating
because i wanted red hair
but i also wanted pink hair
but i also wanted orange hair
so unexpectedly i got everything at the end, like a gradient, because my hair couldn't fade more about 6hrs of sitting there ðŸ˜‚

i also contemplated to do my whole hair or not
but at the end Shiga-san recommended half-half!
i also like it that way, as it's nice when i style it too :D

outdoor :D

indoor :D

and 27 September 2019 came; my birthday!

alone karaoke, gym, sushi, cake!!

just like in 2018, I'm super grateful that I have a normal day?
I was still healthy and well to go to school
I think during that period I had 2 singing (vocal) lessons + ballet!
then I could do alone karaoke -> gym!!
sushi for dinner!
and my partner got me cake!

sometime before my birthday, I was telling my partner that I want Eevee ice cream cake as there's Baskin Robin near my partner's place
I didn't expect much, as if I won't be angry if I didn't get it as I said it without thinking much
so I'm super happy when it came (though I kow that he reserved it as I saw the receipt before the day ðŸ˜‚)
still surprised! but I think I prefer it this way; a surprise that i know what it is ðŸ˜‚?

not really complaining but my partner is not a romantic, aka there was no birthday greeting at 00:01
nor anything during daytime, as if it's not my birth day ðŸ˜‚
but i think that's how he take my wish of having a 'normal day is a present'
and probably to lower my expectation? ðŸ˜‚
he still prepared the cake and pressy on the table to surprise me when I went his place after dinner XD

Pokemon!! first ice cream cake ever!!
the ears quite horror 😂

Eevee is choco though ðŸ˜‚
but i like the second photo as it's one of my favorite wallpaper photo ðŸ˜‚

and more Eevee as gifts XD

on September 28, i presented myself with another birthday present; my first reading live!

dressed up, makeup, all the way to Saitama ðŸ˜‚

it's for Gensomaden Saiyuki!!

so happy that on that day, they read the part that's related to Hakkai's past
enjoy my most fave oji-san's voice at its' best ;w;

my date = Hakkaiiiii aka seeing Ishida Akira LIVE!!!! XD <3
the Sunday, Sep 29, I asked my partner to free his day for real birthday date ðŸ˜‚

went to Ikebukuro!!
because we wanted to go to the aquarium, only to find out that the otter is not available ;-;
but we also did karaoke and ended up going to planetarium XD

but tbh i slept in the planetarium ðŸ˜‚
it's about Tokyo's night view + narration by Kaji Yuki & Hanazawa Kana!

very rarely i wore bright color; yellow XD <3

beside my partner, later i received a birthday present from Jessi too!

can never say no to Tim Ho Wan XD <3
early October was Indonesian gathering to celebrate 3 of my friends' birthday XD

the other Pokemon cake appeared ðŸ˜‚

crowded XD

saw Pisuke? train ðŸ˜‚

stuff from here are October 2019 happening ðŸ˜‚
not in order ðŸ˜‚

in October, it started to get cold~

Higuma doughnut at Harajuku, one of my fave doughnuts <3

Japan's service at its' best ;w;

I visited Higuma doughnut after my hair treatment at Nalu XD
I did the same treatment in Singapore's Number76 but Japan's service was better @w@;;
they wrote the dates i should use the weekly hair treatment @w@;;

and the second photo is my first BaoBao bag, that i also take as a birthday present ðŸ˜‚
that day was cloudy
thus in many store here, they'd give extra wrapping to keep the main wrapping (and stuff inside) from getting wet!!

my first (official? ðŸ˜‚) Halloween in Tokyo was in Eevee suit XD
the day I went to Nalu as my curl so nice; stayed even after gym ðŸ˜‚

first time going to Shibuya on 31st October 2019 and ofc last time ðŸ˜‚
even though I was in Tokyo on 31st October 2018, I went to Tokyo Tower for Planetairum (incase you forgot ðŸ˜‚)
I only enjoyed the wearing Eevee suit part ðŸ˜‚
not the crowd ðŸ˜‚

then.. I experienced my first Japan typhoon ;w;

for the first time my phone rang with emergency alerts!!

Every phone in Japan will ring when there's natural disaster emergency situation
The alarming alert is so loud that it'd wake me up from my sleep!
it'd make my heart beat so fast especially at night when it's alerting earthquake

the pictures on this post is during a typhoon in October 2019
it was bad enough to cause casualties in Chiba
the whole day was raining in Tokyo
we were told to stay away from window, fill our bath tub with water, buy food to the point of almost nothing left in convenient store!
what's scarier for me was my partner was gone for business trip
to be exact his flight was cancelled by the flight company because of the typhoon ðŸ˜‚
THUS I WAS ALL ALONE ðŸ˜‚

even though I was at the second floor, i could feel the building shook as the wind was so strong ðŸ˜‚
during that period, my partner and friends started to play Monster Hunter World
so I was kinda curious in trying -> in a way I got their accompaniment as I played during the typhoon ðŸ˜‚
i'm lucky that my area wasn't so bad since we didn't need to evacuate
the worst alert I got was only 'please be prepared with stuff if there's evacuate order'
i guess it's scary to think about it now 😭

but even now, whenever there's a rainy day, the next day is always super good weather!!

2 days after the typhoon, I surprised my partner by showing up at Haneda XD
until now, I've always reunited with him at Haneda whenever he came back
I didn't go to see him off earlier this year...
I don't remember why ðŸ˜‚
but that day, I thought I wouldn't be able to meet him because it was a weekday
only to have baka V reappear ðŸ˜‚

I was supposed to have a lesson @ 1
but after entering the classroom, only me and this one guy and no one appeared after 10mins have passed
later on he checked the announcement board and told me that there's announcement that teacher is not here ðŸ˜‚
now i check announcement board frequently ðŸ˜‚

vegetable ramen at Ippudo

still my favorite whether i'm in Japan, Singapore or Australia XD <3

tried 2 more famous boba stores

THE ALLEY @ Lumine & Xing Fu Tang @ Harajuku?
not my fave ðŸ˜‚

Butadon after gym!!

one weekend went to watch Joker

too hard for my weak heart ;-;
I wanted to cry so much when I saw him dancing at the staircase ;-;
It's not a movie that makes me like cinema ;-;
no i don't wanna watch that kind of movie again ;-;

one weekend in Harajuku~

it was a Sunday and I went to watch another reading live
this time with my partner and it's by one of my favorite teachers in school

she's a super motivating and optimistic teacher
she patted my back and told me 'do your best'
at the end of the semester, she hi5-ed everyone with 'do your best'
she told us to be grateful at everything, even just the fact that you are alive
because your parents' brought you up, it ain't an easy thing
she made me realize that voicing an anime character is not the real thing i wanna do
what i wanna do more is to tell and deliver something with my voice; more than an anime character

the venue was at Aoyama Itchome
thus after finished, my partner and i walked to harajuku to get pancake XD
then dinner was with friends~!

last for this post; another beach trip!

another day of just being someone who wanna see the sea XD

and seafood XD

that's all for this post!
I took almost 4hrs ðŸ˜‚
ok what's new ðŸ˜‚
shall finish up hw after this ðŸ˜‚
the next 3 days will be twitting -> October's blog post...
though mostly will be about November 2019 already i think? ðŸ˜‚
do look forward to them too <3

Oh!
I updated my YouTube with compilation videos!
Will be publishing more compilation stuff for this month as due to school, I'm getting out of content ðŸ˜‚

stay safe stay healthy lots of love hugs and kisses always! XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment