Saturday 11 July 2020

October 2019

Weeeee
10 days have passed since my latest blog post O_O
tbh been so busy lately that it didn't feel like 10 days O_O
I thought max 1 week since my last blog post O_O
plus lately I've been sitting in front of my PC a lot (well as usual XD) 
so i didn't expect so much time to have passed since my last update XD

alright! update of the passed 10 days...if i can remember well 😂
2nd of July; last day of a no-school Thursday!
but I still had my part time job~

3rd of July; TGIF! hair cut!
now it's slightly below shoulder..
easier to maintain but somehow regret it 😂
too short? 😂😂
but i love it that my bangs is back!

oh.. supposed to go for morning class but i was so tired from the previous day
now i remember what happened on thursday XD
i had gym at 7pm after baito as gym is always closed on the 3rd~
but that friday only haircut!

saturday was yoga -> went to Akiba for Indonesian food~
then had 30-40mins walk to friend's house for games~
we played Pandemic like 3-5 times because we kept on losing 😂
we also played Bohnanza, which I like as it's easy to understand XD

sunday i went to chiba with my partner and another friend as they didn't have enough people to go surfing
but it was raining the whole afternoon -> i spent like 3hrs inside the car 😂
i ended up just playing pokemon shield -> finish finding all the 150 digletts 😂
then onsen -> sushi~
those two are really the only reasons i was tempted 😂
tbh partner's gone for surfing again today and i just enjoy being home with loads of stuff to do 😂

monday was super tiring..
may be 30mins walk before gym is kinda hard when I have so much to carry ;w;
at first wanted to cook omurice (as a revenge from last time's failure!!) for dinner but at the end i just made normal fried rice 😂
with karaage though!!
because my karaage seasoning is by mouth? by eye? no exact measurement?
all 3 times i made, all times taste different 😂

oh I was praised on that day XD
another day when my teacher said i have potential to be a talent ;w;
and another day i decided to give more and more of my best as i'm also deciding for my future~
I mean more like my future is decided by me!

then tuesday was school -> part time job~
sensei said something that made me happy too~
when it's time for me to speak out and loud, i tend to lower down my tone & became dark
sensei was like 'based on your profile photo, you are energetic and bright. thus your voice must be so too,'
i tried out my genki and brighter voice and she said it's way better ;w;
i really wanna focus more on putting weight? support on my voice as volume is still something very important while not sounding dark!

pretty tiring day though, as i forgot my PC 😂
i need my PC for baito but i forgot -> went home -> went for lunch with partner as apparently he had time -> we had hoshino :D
and this day was 7th of July; Tanabata :D
but it was raining at night 😂
well...not that i really have a wish 😂
we went to have yakiniku though XD <3
and i started sending out resume 😂

Wednesday -> thai lesson -> school!
still energetic as i continued writing resume CV all those thing
but tbh not so easy as I'm more used to presenting myself verbally, especially being in performance school 😂
but for now, i'm applying for companies i really am keen on working at!

Thursday is last day of my job application for this month
or at least for the next 2 weeks as i'm waiting for reply
morning school -> part time job -> home -> in front of PC all the time for the job searching
i didn't even get time to twit but yea, that's what i meant by i stayed in front of PC a lot this week 😂

yesterday; friday!
school -> part time job!
now i'm teaching another kid = 3 times a week XD
then gym!
but yesterday i was sooo happy as i felt so relieved after finishing all those resume CV stuff 😂
had pizza buffet for dinner; first and last 😂

as my next blog post will be tomorrow, i'll write about my Saturday and probably my plan for next week there!
now let's travel back to October 2019~!

but I already wrote quite a bit of this month in my previous post 😂

That's why I decided to twit about Nov'19 then work on this post, as in my Nov'19 blog post, there will be stuff from Dec 19 too XD

you never realize what you have until it's gone 😂

TBH I SUPER MISS NASI PADANG----
thus I went to try out another Indonesian food that's recommended by my Indonesian friends
but at the end, there's not much Sumatra food place in Tokyo
at the end it's mostly Java & Bali with typical stuff such as fried rice, fried noodle, satay, rendang, soto..
I want sate padang ;w;

but that place was cute with this obachan who speaks both Javanese and Japanese XD
I miss my nanny too ;w;

This store is slightly different~

ok it's a bit nasi Padang style where we choose what main we want with the rice
it ain't bad but not in a place I'd go often so sad to say can't visit it much ðŸ˜‚

went to micro pig cafe!

the same day, i actually met up with Jessi, from Medan XD <3

Mipig cafe is the first micro pig cafe in Tokyo~
Later on, they have another outlet in Harajuku~!

piglet? XD <3

the place is by reservation!
The place had 3 or 4 floors and we were at the third floor
that day, the 4th floor had 5 people, including 2 of us & 1 staff~
it was compulsory to order one drink + i ordered one roll cake~

the first photo is from the first floor, right inside after the entrance
if i'm not mistaken, if one doesn't have reservation, they can just order one drink and see that pig too >w<

with Jessi <3

the pigs were friendly!
tbh easier to handle than cats? 😂
the place was super relaxing with cute & simple design too!
so it was pretty enjoyable <3

I already uploaded my videos & photos compilation of this visit to my YouTube channel!
check it here >w< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad4oSPYxRQw

I think the day after, I met up with Nia <3

before beer was TimHoWan XD <3

I miss my girlfriends but our locations aren't near each other ;o;
they are also busy people with school & work that we can really rarely meet ;-;
but i'm always so happy to know that they are doing healthy and well as we talk in chat group ;w;

another weekend and i met up with Jessi
we bought new specs from J!NS!

at the end i bought the circle one, at the left XD
i actually asked 3 people's suggestion and they said i look like a teacher & fierce with the other one ðŸ˜‚
and the circle one more stylish XD

that year i was a bit indecisive (?) as i kept on asking people about suggestion..
ok i can only think of yukata and specs but yea ðŸ˜‚
that's how much i was super excited for summer firework festival ok 😂

another day of going to the sea~
it was my first time going to that service area and it's so nice >w<

a number of service area in japan have souvenir store, food court, convenience store but this one had UFO catcher machines tooo >w<

I'm super weak with Japan's collaboration items ðŸ˜‚
i'm so weak when i see one at convenient store ðŸ˜‚
everyone else does surfing & body board! V did her own thing ðŸ˜‚

that weekend? went to watch Saekano's movie!
it was good that I love Megumi even moreeee <3
and a day's lunch (?) ðŸ˜‚

my partner made me addicted to Pokemonnnnn ðŸ˜‚
and I started streaming!

sorry to P5 but my streaming virginity (?) ended up going to Death Stranding ðŸ˜‚
I didn't even play the first 3 chapters ðŸ˜‚
but i enjoyed it ðŸ˜‚
though at the hard part i just threw the controller to my partner as usual (?) ðŸ˜‚

MISETE----

and FROZEN boom came back to me ðŸ˜‚
When FROZEN came out, I actually went to watch twice
that's the first record of watching same movie more than once in a cinema
and in 2019... 
FROZEN2 broke that record as I went to watch it thrice!!!! ðŸ˜‚
once the original & twice the Japanese version
I'm soooo into it ;w;
at first the trailer made it so scary but I just love the songs----

btw, my most fave song is Show Me!!
Now whenever I go karaoke, I must sing All Is Found - Into the Unknown - Show Me
i kinda wanna sing all 3 twice; once in English & another in Japanese but i scare my partner will feel weird so I'd mix ðŸ˜‚
but that's how much i love Elsa's songssss <3
I even bought the OST CD ðŸ˜‚

i bought games----

at the end i bought P5R 😂
when it was released in Oct, my partner and I almost bought it but we didn't as I reminded him with, 'are you sure u wanna play the same game for 100hrs and most probably more as there are new characters?' ðŸ˜‚
but at the end I was the one who bought it ðŸ˜‚

I also bought Yakuza as my senior in Medan really like it!
but at the end i only played it once and never touched it again ðŸ˜‚
since i really wanna do streaming, i didn't like it as all the scenes were unable to stream =-=
prob the same thing would happen if i were to stream the normal P5 as for P5R, scenes that happened in P5 are ok to stream but not the new stories!
but anyway, I ended up not playing Yakuza anymore because of that + a lot of cutscene ðŸ˜‚
that's my excuse for not being actively streaming again ðŸ˜‚
aka forever 'my pace' = i only do what i have interest in ðŸ˜‚

my partner did more coffee roasting~

my partner also introduced me to Monument Valley and I finished both the first and second in a week XD <3
and my fave curry chain is now Hinoya XD <3

my love for Misudo stays strong XD

my mum super love Misudo's lemon tea
or more like lemon syrup as it's normal tea with extra syrup XD <3

I also tried streaming with Monster Hunter World

this is even worse (?) as i can't do the fighting at all ðŸ˜‚
purely noob ðŸ˜‚

visited hoshino!
then it was game time at SCRAP XD <3

this time, we played the collaboration game with P5!
one group = 4 people
the introduced characters were Joker, Ann, Ryuji and Yusuke!
I chose Yusuke XD <3

it was fun!!
Mona was there too! >w<
it was a solve problem on a table kind
i really wish to go try out their escape from a room game!!!!

one of my fave games of all time; Pandemic XD <3

BakKutTeh when friends came visiting~

Thai food!!! <3

my partner super love dipping bread into Milo (and also Ovaltine XD) <3

first time making takoyaki XD <3

i don't eat squid so haven't been so fond of takoyaki but i found out that making it is so fun that i also ended up buying my own plate during the lockdown ðŸ˜‚
i like takoyaki without the squid or with something else in it ðŸ˜‚

unagi rolllll <3

i'm so happy to be surrounded with 2 delicious sushi places near home >w< <3

this is how much i'm into P5 ðŸ˜‚

cats -> dogs (eevie) -> 9 MICE!!! ðŸ˜‚
my partner's place is now a zoo (?) ðŸ˜‚

one rare day when I craved for choco and my partner got it near his work place XD

I still crave for Nama choco but never get it as always too many ;w;

goshujinsamaaaa XD

nope not baito ðŸ˜‚
it was my first time participating Japanese school festival ðŸ˜‚
what a coincidence that my class decided to do cafe ðŸ˜‚
not really maid cafe as we didn't need to do the goshujinsama okaerinasai thingy, just maid costume + suit for look
guest can come to talk and ask questions about how is school?
anyway i only enjoy the dressing up part ðŸ˜‚

it was on weekend, for both days~
second day i went with ponytail~

on work, off work XD <3

home's animal collection ðŸ˜‚
and parfait at my house' food area that looked good but didn't taste as good ;w;

it was tempting as the topping is sweet potato but didn't taste that good ;w;

another day of home cooking

i can confidently say that my cooking skill improved since the lockdown ðŸ˜‚

Osomatsu the movie exhibition at Shinjuku's Animate!

one very rare time i won a ballot ;o;

I went to Animate to get Osomatsu the movie DVD that I ordered without knowing that they had the exhibition in the store's lower ground
due to the purchase, I received a number of ballot coupons
I think I got like 2 pin badge, but both Ichimatsu 😂
then I won a viewing ticket, where the sextuplet would be present (as in the body suit doll)
and sad to say that i already have plan for the event date ;o;

like whyyyyyyy
why did i need to waste my luck on that coupon orz
i just returned it to the staff lol orz

i7's TRIGGER's poster at Shinjuku station

was already hyped for Christmas in November XD

i found the Nightmare before Christmas tree in Disney store and I think it's super cool & stylish for people who like monochrome but i didn't get it ðŸ˜‚
at the end my partner and I got a tree from NITORI + ornaments from Frank Frank!

set it up with my partner
and ofc, it stays like that ðŸ˜‚

I made my partner visible in my SNS for the first time (clearly? officially?) as I requested our setting up tree to be a video~
It's now in my YouTube channel ðŸ˜‚

from end of September, I started to visit gym more regularly
and more Thai food!

I make use of my gym's cloth rental service but later on start to wear my own yoga pants
it's still convenient to not bring my own shoes + top but the shorts made me feel like going to soccer ðŸ˜‚
plus i don't shave often ðŸ˜‚
later on my trainer said that it's rare for people to just wear yoga pants without shorts but that's me ðŸ˜‚

yesterday (Friday), when I reached gym, then i realized that i wasn't wearing proper clothes ðŸ˜‚
in 2019, I would wear longer tshirt + yoga pants only
this year, I don't do that often anymore but yesterday i did ðŸ˜‚
yesterday I only wore long version + yoga pants
next time I should bother wearing shorts i guess ðŸ˜‚
i totally look like a sport woman ðŸ˜‚
lucky dinner wasn't at expensive place ðŸ˜‚

Shinjuku station also had YuGiOh promotional poster~

they showcased a lotttt of the title's card as well!!
uploaded to my IG & Twitter before~!

first time making miso soup at friend's place
totally Japanese food UwU <3

time for a weekend gateaway!

in November 2019, my parents visited Tokyo again
this time, we went to Tateyama!

on our way, we dropped by Nagano city~
it was autumn~!

was chance to check out Animate but too early, no open yet ðŸ˜‚
and first day's weather was horrible ðŸ˜‚

the start of the trip wasn't so well ðŸ˜‚
first, we didn't get shinkansen ticket -> no seat for the first 1hr ðŸ˜‚
then it was raining -> can't go to the main mountain as cable car not running ðŸ˜‚
we ended up wasted more money for trains & bus & food ;o;

we had lunch at Kurobe Dam and this curry represent the 2 water in the dam

the green one tasted like Thai curry -> Kurobe DamThai curry? ðŸ˜‚

luckily, the second day's weather was AWESOME <3

bus ride to the mountain~

sadly the famous Alpine Road? Snow Wall session was over but I enjoyed it a lot!!
I mean, whenever I see piled up snow, I'm as happy as when I see the beach XD <3

SNOWWWWW

2019 was different with 2020 as first time seeing snow that year wasn't during snowboard trip ðŸ˜‚

getting higher!

this area is actually only open from May to November? in a year
so we were almost barely made it!

REACHED THE TOP!

best situation will be staying at the hotel in the mountain
I think can see nice night sky too (ofc when weather's fine)
but we decided on the trip like 2 weeks before ðŸ˜‚

TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN <3

I think it's possible to sky or snowboard there too!

with my precious people <3

and later half of the trip on my next post XD

I hope i can finish up what i need to do after this so that i can blog smoothly tomorrow ;w;
gotta runnnn
unexpectedly V is busy ðŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment