Monday 3 May 2021

Halloween 2020

It's Golden Week-----
At last days when I don't have work 😂
Time when I can truly be in pajama the whole day XD

After that I shopped for my partner's food gathering -> baked banana cake 
everyone praised it as good + some people had it while hot when I haven't even taste test but it smelled super good XD 
partner said it's the best I've ever made too w the mistake is actually more butter than written 😂
Took nap -> food and games with my partner's friends -> they left earlier due to the pandemic
Most of us stayed in mask too~
I just enjoy preparing the food than eating the food 😂
Good for diet 😂
Then cleared FP study~

Today woke up at 9!
Leftover banana cake & fried egg for breakfast~
Then started to watch Blu-ray that I've been looking forward to so much---
I actually only have 2 Blu-rays and 1 DVD planned, but decided to add 1 more, which is Nier 10th Anniversary Live
Partner got it last year, based on the cancelled concert
Now I'm addicted to the OST so I wanna watch it again
I only enjoyed the Yusa Kouji part last time 😂

But after all I can't stay on the sofa / kotatsu forever
I ended up doing cleanings as well XD
Chose some clothes to give away to UNIQLO (instead of throwing), zipped bag some stuff, circulated air, threw some books (practice questions of JLPT & HSK XD)
Partner got bread & buta-don for lunch
Cleared FP study...

4PM now! 
Blog & PODCAST1 editing left for today!!!
Tomorrow will finished the last DVD and start twitting
If everything goes well, shall be able to clear November2020 posts this week!!

Alright! Let's travel back to October 2020~!
First Halloween in work!!

Last year's October, I posted my Eevee photoshoot photos~!

I love being wild Eevee (?) 😂

This was super fun and fast as.. I can be super natural X)

Thus a lot of pictures I like as well!!

The white background studio room, same with Tifa!

and lastly, SMILE :D

Partner booked dinner at Aoyama Itchome
He went to the same place before for lunch, and brought me for dinner~
The name is SPICE LAB TOKYO
It's a fusion of Japanese and Indian food~

the Lassi was super good!

The drink is not included in the meal
Beside that, we also ordered Scallop as appetiser
I got the fully raw one while partner got it burnt...?
It was super good!
Japan's (expensive & fresh) seafood is unbeatable!

spice, plus Japan's super good ingredients~!

the left one is berry & grape? in the middle of the whole menu as a break
mushroom is also something to enjoy in Japan during Autumn~!

main meat dish + end was curry = Indian style~

We were surprised by 2 desserts!
I think my first time having Mont Blanc

We received tea & coffee complimentarily as well~
The building's higher level is also related to the restaurant
But instead of meal, it's a bar~
They also have outdoor area..
Probably next time when it's not too cold XD

one Saturday or Friday in my fave restaurants near work

I love the Napolitan there~
I tried the omurice & hamburger but the Napolitan is best!
I even ordered bigger size before!

But I think since 2021 started, I've only went twice?
Because now I go work mostly from home
Last time I used to go there as lunch + time to kill after school XD
I rarely explore around work w

Rerere ojisan at Shinjuku station~ my fave from Bakabon as the new seiyuu is Ishida Akira XD
Got winter clothes, aka Uniqlo & GU's inner shirts---

Because I wear everyday, they only last 1 year..
I mean I need to buy almost new one every year because I keep on washing = they shrink 😂
I still wear legging now, wasting my sports leggings 😂
I'm so afraid of cold ;w;

Prototype of Swift Wave~~

Can't wait for backers to get their copy!
Currently waiting for prints..
Then will be super busy with shipping as it's just my partner and I arranging everything 😂
I-it's ok I like to be fake OL aka secretary work (?) 😂

Partner got VR googles, so we played keep talking and nobody explodes.. cleared everything (except extreme?) in 2 nights w
Disney Villain sweater----

I'm so thankful to the me back in April 2020 ;w;
I was into cleaning my wardrobe and giving away my clothes to H&M during that period
I thought I gave away that sweater already as I started to like Disney Villain at the end of 2020 w
Now it's still one of my favorites and will never give it away w
Super big sweater FTW!!!

SNOW is my love when I suddenly feel like having selfie on a day without makeup 😂

It was a Sunday when I requested for a whole 'me time' day XD
I was home to watch Yusa Kouji's event, which was live broadcast because viewers can't go to the event hall~

played another puzzle game with my colleagues in work~

I-it was pretty easy and fast XD
But that was fun as the members are fun XD

there were times when I spent more time tying my hair (?)

had crab bread (empty inside, just normal sweet bread?) for one day's breakfast and it tasted normal w
more driving practice and the sunset is super pretty as it's outskirt!

my comfort food = chicken curry bento + karaage from obachan cafe near home

My diet has been gone since...
last year's August or September w
When I started SCRAP to be exact 😂
One is I became greedier as I think not enough sleep = I just need more energy..
Second is just.. I feel like having something during the 1hr break in between game w

I think in previous blog I mentioned that after coming home, I'd have fried chicken & rice & instant miso soup
So the 'chicken curry bento & karaage bento' is also one of like that~
Especially on the days when I barely eat due to teaching -> driving lesson -> reach home at 7.30
I just want comfort food
Thus I could clear the 4 pieces karaage in one go 😂

B-but obachan has been closed for 1 month ;w;
End of March, the sign says that restaurant is closed for renovation
Shall open in April but it's not happening at all 😂because there's state of emergency now
But my partner and I really miss obachan karaage----
Her self made pudding is super good too!!

whether I'm teaching or in SCRAP, I always wear white lab coat 😂

it was after baito? I dropped by Takashimaya Shinjuku for Kinokuniya
First pic was taken at Negishi, lunch before staying in the book store for 1hr 😂

Tbh I take more time in bookstore than cloth shopping..
Especially I was looking at a lot of books for lesson~
Too many that I wanna buy ðŸ˜‚

We have the yellow big book for dinosaur & animal~
I was so tempted to get the Pets one but decided to stop when I saw human ðŸ˜‚

the cat one is also super tempting but still have human 😂

My class is filled with cat lovers XD
Only my boss really like dog
Though one kid also agree with me when I said dog is better if we want friend, aka to play with ðŸ˜‚
He was bitten by his cat before but he still like cat a lot~~

My fave book store when it comes to English book is Kinokuniya at Shinjuku's Takashimaya~
In Shinjuku sanchome, there's actually an 8 levels Kinokuniya building but not as much English book
Plus the one in Takashimaya is smaller = tidier~~
Shinjuku 3-chome Kinokuniya building basement level had English books area (mainly for non fiction, magazine and new releases) but it's now closed ;-;
It's actually easier to access than Taka but nevertheless, Taka is still my fave~~

splurged a lot---- w

I don't remember when but sometime later, I got more dino & Disney Princesses books too~
Now I kinda wanna get Ariel & Belle as Ariel is everyone's favorite (?) and slowly I'm into Belle...'s song to be exact XD
My fave kid is kinda into Belle as well as the new kid likes Belle XD
Now new kid likes Ariel, like my fave kid XD
And everyone loves Elsa XD

My Disney Princess bias is actually Jasmine
I also like the middle east design
But as I started to sing and fall in love Disney Princesses songs (back in high school), I come to love Ariel
And then Elsa came to take the throne
I also have always been liking Aurora..
So I love the 4 a lot XD
I cosplayed Elsa (want to do more!!), Aurora (want to do again---) and Mulan before but as an Asian, Mulan is after all the easiest 😂

I think after watching a lot of investment and big companies video that my partner watches, when I wear black turtle neck, I'm reminded of Steve Jobs XD

I-i can only talk nonsense though 😂

Now I remember when was my first "temporary driving license" test..

Ah it was in October..
I got so hyped up as I dressed up..
But after all I'm super weak with "practice test" w
I think I got super nervous that I stepped on the stone that is lined beside the road ;-;
I think it was near a holiday that the next practice was done in the driving test site~~

We can visit the driving test site to practice on holiday only~
Because all weekday is filled with testers
Weekend is totally close for anyone?

Anyway, the first test, I took an afternoon test slot; 1PM
I've also learned my lesson of not getting late test slot w
After all it's easier to concentrate in the morning..
Especially when I'm hungry..
I learned about "eating" also make human sleepy from my instructor w
So yea, bearing the early morning every time I take tests & practice now ;-;
I can do some practice after baito but having it as first activity in the morning still more effective..

That's why my sleeping schedule is also all gone 😂

Ariel costest to prepare for work's Halloween event~

I love this Ariel's outfit most XD

I looked forward to the event (and ofc costume) a lot!
At last I became Disney Princess again!!
Actually my fave kid told us that she'll be Ariel (shell version) and I chose this one to surprise her
But few days before the event she changed to Elsa ðŸ˜‚
No worries; still super cute!! >w<

M-my smile so awkward by the way ðŸ˜‚

Halloween wasn't even gone yet but supermarket already have Christmas hampers 😂
I was so tempted to get the Princess ones ;w;

Oh, I think around this period we got the Nier 10th Anniversary concert DVD w

Watching it now XD
2hrs only.. So only MOB DGS DVD DISC 1 (2hrs) for tomorrow XD

more hairstyles~~ and girlier clothing (?)

My fave kid likes the heart necklace I was wearing XD
She is super girly, the more I like ðŸ˜‚
Got that from F21 ages ago..

Not sure why but first photo is from Omotesando.. I wonder what I was there for w
Second is super bright mood~~~

Can see Tokyo Skytree too XD
My boss actually pretty informative about moon and I think that time was blue moon..?

Daiso also already filled with Christmas decoration before October ended 😂

Got more mini puzzle blocks, but these are more for my kids as they are easier~
Apple Pie Yakisoba = VLOGGGGG

Now we have like 15 dolls?
Some also doubled because no other design available w

I think I recorded the vlog in November but checking my YouTube, I edited and uploaded in January 😂
And I did a super big blunder of throwing the sauce 😂
Thus became super pale 😂
It's not the company's fault that I kept on saying the taste so light 😂
Please check it here 😂; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UGOk5U-qKA

Yakitori Toriki after months of not----

Due to the first Tokyo State of Emergency, Toriki was also closed
Thus October was the first after so long---
That I drank too much..
It's no good to drink beer + wine...

I dropped my partner's new phone ;-;
I think the day before we went to get the new phone because two days ago, he broke his phone by doing online yoga at the beach, in the middle of super strong rain that it just stopped working w
I remember the days pretty well as I dropped it on Monday night 🥲
In Lawson as I wanted to buy Umeshu 🥲
I became super down when I reached home that I just dropped dead on the bed then had super strong headache w
I didn't shower, but woek up earlier next for full..detox (?) 😂
Now the scratch on his phone is still there 🥲

Lately I do get super sleepy after alcohol but sleeping makes it worse----
That's why the reason I don't anyhow drink is also to avoid drowsiness, especially that I need to study or write report after dinner 😂
I still love drinking though 🥲adulting is controlling temptation w

and it's the Halloween event day~~
put on colour contact lens after ages of not w

Tbh I don't even put on colour lens during my photoshoots anymore 😂
Everyone was surprised that I put on wig
Even one of the parents said "you are so into it" when noticing my colour lens 😂
I never tell anyone I do cosplay but yes I was so into it.. while being shy also XD

After all girls wear Disney Princesses~~
My colleague was Anna~
My kids were Elsa & Belle~
My boss was another level; pirate XD <3

It was an online Halloween event..
So much trouble as I did wrong ZOOM setting ;-;
But it seems like everyone had fun though I did less than I wanted to ;-;
Hopefully another one this year?

my boss took the first picture~ and went home ~~
The dinosaur and trains by me~~

dolls by my kids!
Also did the bigger dinos but they don't fit as good ;w;

But still, I got a lot of stuff from Daiso XD
They slowly provide bilingual books too~

the origamis are mainly by our kids~
boss gave us cookies too :D

That was it for Halloween XD

bought coconut and after all the juice is super good!

partner ordered the 40cm NewYorker pizza..he started playing online games with friends while I nap w
Super bright moon from home's veranda~~

Super early work for SCRAP. This is at Shimokitazawa~
Colleague got us KitKat for Halloween XD

I super love choco that is with biscuit!
Thus I super love KitKat & Black Thunder!!

Do you see the cats?
Apparently my colleague said it's the puzzle of Shimokitazawa XD
While I just enjoy beautiful sky from the train station~

As Shimokitazawa is near Shibuya, though super tired, I took the chance to do shopping as I rarely go that area~
Plus first Boba since....July?

I got the large size as I rarely have the chance to have it too XD
At the end I only bought from ZARA XD

There was a period when I only enjoy ZARA, started from September I think w
I find clothes from ZARA is more sustainable + vibrant than Japanese brand w
It's still one of my fave brands even now~~ plus H&M!!

The inner dark green top is from my ZARA loots~ it's a shirt with dogs XD
Oedo Line train had child friendly area and it's all Thomas!
I find the seat print super cute!

I had another trip at the end of October!
Of course I'll write about it in my next post as I do have 4 twits & 2 blog posts for November 2020!
But here's first half of the first day!

After morning shift in SCRAP -> went home for breakfast -> 1hr nap -> met up with partner in Shinjuku
He had gym -> we had lunch at fave curry shop; Hinoya -> picked up rental car and head off~

Alright!

I may still be in my pajama (plan to shower after dinner as I'm the type who wants to shower after brushing teeth 😂) but I cleared another task for today XD

Tomorrow will start twitting for November 2020~

Will be editing PODCAST1 after dinner too!

I'm so happy and thankful for the productive holiday 😂

2 comments:

  1. I think you are quite productive amid of golden week holiday. Hope you can get through the May Blues really well o (≧ ▽ ≦) o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay i'm so proud of myself ;w; and we just entered May--- XD

      Delete