Saturday 1 May 2021

October 2020

Last week of April----
I finished twitting earlier (yesterday to be exact as I'm writing this opening part 00:30 April 29 w)
And after working (with kids fighting & crying ;;) and cooking and doing Math drill (?) and reading Finance 101 for kids..
I mentioned in my Twitter that I couldn't get it.. 

at the end I gave up and borrowed it from my boss
90 pages, not bad but thankfully I didn't buy it 
I'm happy that I'm knowledgable enough to clear the 90 pages in 1hr as I actually thought of reading it during Golden Week w
The Math Drill is this book I got from Daiso that I thought can use as class material, but then I got another copy and my partner wanted to do it w
And finished report writing...

Alright!
It's kinda first day of Golden Week holiday to some people (like my partner who took off for Friday too w)
Plan is to visit friend's place for game after I finish FP study
Hopefully I get to finish this blog post so that I'll have emptier weekend and Golden Week w

I went back home later than I expected from friend's place TwT
Plus in the morning I barely woke up on time so I only cleared FP study & making worksheet for my kids ;w;
Most of the time during the game I'm a bystander so I was pretty..tired w

Friday morning also woke up later than expected ><
Thai lesson -> left home earlier cause supposed to have trial lesson but apparently wrong location 😂
So finished some stuff that I left for GoldenWeek..though now ended up having some unfinished stuff :x
So finished work, going home, then will do Thai HW -> arranging folders for twitting & blog -> FP & BLOG------

On a side note, I suddenly gained 25 followers from a throwback selfie post of me wearing white (JOJO) parka in megane :x
T-thank you but I'm not active fully though I'll still do my best updating ;w;
I-i'm too not used to updating REAL TIME so yea.. I don't know how to start 😂
Probably once all the throwback posts are done...later half of this year 😂

Then I was too tired and lazy on Friday night orz
My back was aching so bad due to sitting on the floor for half the day w
Also did a little cooking (vegetable stir fry.. my partner said i'm better at it than him w) and FP study + Thai hw though my head was barely working orz

then now am at school, Saturday morning, alone, waiting for my kids!
I hope everything will go well as I put on Nier OST as BGM w
Will do podcast recording later too >.<

Let's travel back to October 2020~!

But I actually still have leftover pics from late September aka Universal Studios Japan XD
After riding the famous SpiderMan attraction, it was also my first time stepping into the famous Harry Potter world!
Tbh not in the fandom at all but the world in USJ was amazing that I was pretty touched and sad when leaving w 
Truly as if I entered a new world!

Started writing again on Saturday night XD
At the end class ended at 2PM, ate lunch (since I was teaching for 3hrs straight from 11AM!), did some paper work & wrote report -> recorded first episode of VKanon podcast ->grocery shopping -> cooked -> lazed around.. almost fell asleep as I put in wrong alarm ;; -> cleared FP -> will write for a while as I have early gym tomorrow!
Partner doing game gathering so I hope I can finish blog tomorrow..

the weather was also so good, adding the beauty of the whole world!

I've no ideas where I'm really at if i were to refer the story w 
Hodwart?
The only things I know from HP are.. Emma Watson & Voldamort 😂

truly thankful for the super clear blue sky..though the heat does give me headache sometime

plus my weak self with the rides that make me nausea 😂

Harry Potter = BUTTER BEER---

next time shall make my partner use SNOW 😂

Nowadays if I request for photo I just open the app alr for him 😂

Butter beer... doesn't taste nice 😂
Sorry I was expecting "beer" with alcohol and.. bitter 😂
This one's too sweet for me..
Conclusion is I didn't finish it 😂
Really just tried for the trend 😂

Of course I'm not as happy as if I see Disney castle but still it was beautiful~

there were owls in one of the HP shops~
last stop was the kids area, revolving around Sesame Streets, Hello Kitty & Snoopy~!

The goods at Harry Potter area were so pretty too that I'm grateful I'm not in the fandom 😂
I'd definitely splurged 🤣
Actually I own one of the wands, got them ages ago from an anime convention cause it's just pretty 😂
But yea, surprisingly I didn't get any goods from USJ in general 😂
The Elmo stuff sure tempting XD

After Spiderman's ride, the next famous ride in USJ is the Harry Potter ride, 3D? 4D?
It was good too but I think too shaky for me
It is newer but way more thrill
I sure got really sick 😂
After that we also rode another mini roller coaster in that area but that was better as it was outdoor..
I'm just bad with visual attraction that involves too much moving.. I'm old 😂

The kid area was just bonus though I enjoyed how colourful it is XD
As I mentioned, the Halloween decoration is already up!

my partner sure had almost no interest here w

but i pulled him into Hello Kitty house 😂

Not really sure what the name was but it's like Hello Kitty's fashion atelier

standees? to take photo with w

In my twitter, I also posted the video from inside Hello Kitty room
The shoes collection is cute XD
At the end of the room, we were said to be visiting Hello Kitty while she is doing a photoshoot..
she let us take photo with her..
But neither me nor my partner bought the photo at the end 🤣duh we are cheapo 😂

there were also cupcake and merry go round~

small ones, truly for kids XD

last photos of my first visit to USJ~

After I came out from Hello Kitty room, Sesame Streets character were there for short performance XD
Ah, I don't like Snoopy so I didn't take any photo regarding that dog 😂

Left USJ around 6.30?
Means we were there for about 5hrs?
As we stay in Umeda, we went inside Hep five as I've never been inside before!

weee Conan standees~

Kansai = Heiji XD
and Kid is actually my bias, comparing to Conan XD

We truly went to Umeda too often 😂
Before heading back to Tokyo, partner got coffee in a department store and there were animals~

Idk, I just like Umeda area that I always pick there for lodging XD
Even 2 weeks ago, I thought we were staying at new area but apparently the hotel we stayed in 2020 was just on the opposite road 😂
Probably Dotonburi area next time!!

got Horai to eat in train + for breakfast~

At last I tried Horai too!!
Horai is this Chinese food takeout brand that is all over Osaka station
Umeda station as well
It's like riding shinkansen from Osaka = must buy Horai as souvenir
2 weeks ago I notice that some place provide dine-in area but it's just normal, doesn't feel like anything special (I mean the menu)
Thus we just bought to eat in train~

Horai is famous for dimsum; Shumai
But I also wanted to try the meatbun..
and it's the only place I'll ever eat rice dumpling from.
Tbh I've never eaten rice dumpling in Medan and not so interested in it
I kinda want to eat it once I came to Japan (Idk just miss home food I guess w)
I think I tried the one at TimHoWan before but it wasn't as good as Horai's
2 weeks ago I got 2 instead of just 1 w
In 2020 September, I got only 1 as my partner doesn't like it.
I also got the special edition one; mushroom!
Meat is still better.. and pork to be exact :x

Left for Osaka on a Sunday, came back on a Tuesday, right away to work
Tbh was tired, but I was comforted once I reached home!

My cousin's present from Medan reached me 🥲I think she gave me cloth too!
and my partner's "shipping didn't make it to Osaka" present w

In 2020, Stitch 😂
So coincidental! 😂

had frozen Korean chicken soup for dinner~
I got Veneta from me to myself, like a revenge cake 😂
and my loots from Osaka station XD

I got the frozen Korean chicken soup back in September?
On the night I met my girls for Korean fried chicken in Tokyo's Korean town; ShinOkubo
It was good!
But now, nearby supermarket is full of frozen stuff so I don't really need to go that far to have one
The going is actually not too far, as there's a Korean supermarket near where I work for SCRAP but it still need more effort to carry (?)
Nevertheless, Japan's frozen food quality too good XD

I've never had Veneta in Indonesia
So I missed it, though at the end I'm not so fond of it 😂

Last year I was so into ice cream
I was so into buying limited edition Haagen Dazs and stock them at home
I truly will only eat Haagen Dazs most of the time w
Lately I do love sweets (candy to be exact.. blame it on my kids /slapped) but I'm not into eating ice cream anymore..
I think there are 4 left in my freezer 😂

The loots from Osaka station, they are all train (shinkansen to be exact) related!
One of my kids really love DrYellow & Hayabusa that I got influenced w
Most of the kids (boys mainly) like train.. or car and dinosaur
So yea, though not as strong as my love for Disney XD
And I just super love collaboration goods, thus the super cute Sanrio & Rillakuma stationery
Of course I love Shinchan from last year, thus it's beside my work coat's name tag XD <3

I only realized it 2 weeks ago that whenever I travel to Osaka, it's Nozomi, the one collaborating with Cinnamoroll~

My goal is to ride all once in life..
Though the ones I'm familiar with are DrYellow (pompompurin), Hayabusa (Keroppi), Nozomi (Cinnamoroll) and Komachi (My Melody)
DrYellow doesn't really transport people as it's "healing" rail tracks?
So yes, gotta ride Komachi and Hayabusa one day!
Shinkansen is expensive though ;w;

one random day when i took selfie at home
no recollection at all what day or what happened 😂

I guess that wrapped up my September 2020..
Wait, this is a post about October 2020 😂
Before moving on, it's time to post Aerith's photos taken back in July 2020 XD

Do you like flower? <3

after all i love her more than tifa.. easier to channel though i need to be more older sister-ish ;w;

we rented the same studio with the Tifa shoot, but different room!
this room had 4 backgrounds, which mostly suit Aerith a lot!

At the end I didn't bother editing my nails 😂

The color is so nice too >w<

I super love a lot of the photos!

praying Aerith!! FF7 prelude----

yay thank you partner for taking nice shoot of my side profile XD

and....BEST AERITH POSE XD

I wanna be Aerith again ;w;
Tifa too!! Though I need to keep strict diet again for Tifa 😂
I still do gym but my mouth works more than my body cell in burning 😂

Alright! Back to October 2020

after clearing written exam test (2 tries), at last it's time for driving practice!
all the way at Saitama~

due to my schedule, I can only do driving practice (as well as drive) in the morning ;w;
travel time orz

I planned to clear "driving license" challenge during summer holiday in 2020 but ofc it didn't happen 😂
I truly didn't know so much steps needed ;-;
first I need to take sight&hearing test -> written test
the two had long queue, but no reservation
the written test is 50 questions, must get 45 answers right at least.
I think I got 44 during first try? orz
Second was 48!
I did the English version
But it's Yes/No, means harder..
Then it takes time to be able to reserve a spot for the "temporary driving license" test
I think my first test was in November?
Thus my first practice was in October

early morning, so I had breakfast in nearby convenient store first

Both practice location & test site are pretty outside of Tokyo = train only come once ever 15 mins..
That's why I reached earlier and had breakfast..

During that time, my fave kid was getting interested in makeup..
Thus tried to use purple or blue sometime too XD
I let my fave kid use my new makeup kits that I have as spare 😂

The driving practice is actually fun, though sometime, as I always practice at the same place for I think at least 10 times already, it can get a bit boring
I wasn't truly ready to drive during the first practice but right away I was asked to hold the steer wheel w
FIRST STEP IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT----
I also didn't expect the person who I talked to during the registration is my driving instructor w
She is super cool and nice though!! I super adore her ><
There are also 2 other instructors and of course they are fine too!

Totally out of topic but lately, since the front part of my hime cut is going to be below my chin soon, I can fake a 'bob hairstyle' when I wear shirt from above
My partner & gym trainer are like 'you will suit bob hair' and I agree too when I look w
Plus my boss & my driving instructor, they are super cool ladies with short hair..
Idk it gives me the feeling that "strong capable women have short hair" w
B-but my hair is now slowly going below my chest and it took like 1/2 year since my last hair cut in September (slightly below shoulder)
I know the 'medium length hairstyles' actually suit me best but then I also want to have longerrrr hair as I've always been adoring one of the lolita goddess Aoki Misako..

I'll bear with it!!
Tbh only the front part is irritating w
Still too short to tie behind w
Even if i cut bob, it's worse especially if I have bad hair day w
The other painful part is ofc need time to dry hair but then, at least it won't go super bad if i dry it not so neatly w
Short hair still a lot of risk >.<

beautiful day around baito~
felt like having yakiniku but forgot that the premixed meat doesn't really need oil to cook anymore w

the day i dressed up extra, though not really for the vlog xD

Since my last vlog update in May? June? The one regarding FF7 remake, I made food review video in October 2020~!
I guess I was a bit too excited that I dressed up cuter XD
The moment I saw Matcha Cup Noodle in convenient store, I so wanted to make a video for it!
IT's always nice to be able to find..idea and inspiration ;w;

I just felt like doing twintail and thanking myself, it made me having easy time eating 😂

Matcha = greeeeen tea = the soup was green XD
But tasted still like chicken soup, no dessert feel at all XD
another great day near home~

The vlog of me eating Matcha Cup Noodle is here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrQKNBv-JvY&t=2s

not only a birthday card, my fave kid made me a bracelet too! X)
and it was already hotpot season!

October was still pretty warm, though autumn is starting.
But supermarket already coming up with hotpot set~~

Well, I always love hotpot because Japanese style hotpot isn't like Chinese..
In Japan, we are more to just input the meat and bring it out in no time
And doesn't really focus on the soup?
My idea of Chinese hotpot is where we pour the soup into bowl and enjoy the vegetable & other ingredient (fishball etc) in the middle of the hot soup in our bowl..
I don't really see people sipping soup in Japanese style hotpot
More of using sauce on the meat that we picked up right away, thus doesn't feel as hot
So I like it better, as someone with cat's tongue XD
and it's always good when feeling like having meat & vegetable at once, though the portion is hard to keep small XD
My partner likes to use noodle too, so unlike Chinese style we don't use rice~
It just doesn't feel as clean since everyone put in & take out meat with their own chopstick into the soup w
M-may be germ is all burnt and gone and sterilised in the hot soup..

another good day for a longer walk~
a rare day where I go out with little baggage w

That day's schedule was just gym!
My workplace used to not have any lesson on Monday, thus that was my free day until April 2021~
Thus I used to have gym that day~
On a very rare day, I decided to use the further train station and on my way, I saw a cat!

so sad that the Disney Villain ear accessories only available as ear ring ;w;
and Toshimaen amusement park closed since September 2020

They plan to make Harry Potter world there...2023?
I've been to the amusement park twice so I'm alright!

I have trauma with losing my ear ring before, so I don't like ear accessories that doesn't need piercing w
I'm sure the ones now are better but still, I don't want to waste any piece by losing it w

last for this post..
I didn't smile so I was too shy to upload to my IG as a post 😂

I think it was just another day before work~
I was into short faux leather coat that I got from Joutie
I got my long faux leather coat from the same brand too~

That's all!
At the end I finished typing at 1:30AM May 2nd, Sunday
At least tomorrow (today) after gym, before my partner's friends come over, I have time to clear FP study and just finalizing this post!
I shall continue to second Oct 2020 blog post on Tuesday as I'll be home the whole day--
I'm so looking forward to watching my piled up DVD & Blu-rays---
I only need 7hrs w
I also will be editing (more like adding music) to the recording of my podcast to be uploaded on Friday------

No comments:

Post a Comment