Friday 19 February 2021

April 2020

At the end I finished this post at the end of another week 😂

Comparing to the last 2 weeks, this week was tiring as in I woke up earlier and slept later------
I think I really need 1 week to finish a month's twit and blog and no shorter 😂

Let's start with a short summary of what I've been doing since the last time I twitted; last Sunday February 14
I really didn't do much during this year's Vday ;w;
Last year I went on a trip...should've done the same but then my practical driving test was on Tuesday so from Saturday-Monday I kept on going for my practice orz
I feel bad for my partner but we were also so focused on our work at 00:01... took 10 mins for me to show choco cookie that i made, he read my letter, BACK TO WORK 😂
Then on the day itself I went to driving practice -> rushed to gym -> lunch -> napped for 2 hrs =-= why can't i nap shorter------ could've been able to start blogging but I did baito's video -> twitter -> studied ;w;

Cause I've been rushing on Friday-Sunday to the point of I ran while breathing in all the cold win, I got a feeling that it's not good for my body? heart? that this week I totally do proper scheduling ;-;
Monday I went to driving practice again and it was horrible as it was raining the whole time orz plus the road around so much construction work orz super good job to the construction workers though ;w;
Then Thai language study & taught Japanese.....back home for pizza~!

Oh yeah, there's earthquake last week and Tokyo felt the strength 4 shake..
It was pretty strong (I'm at level 2) and pretty long
But tbh I can stay clam as it's not when I'm asleep
Just like everything else; it's not scary when I feel prepared..
But anyway, I hope nothing worst will come ;-;

Tuesday was my driving test which I hoped to pass in a go as the driving site is so far (almost 1.5hr + cost almost 1000yen go and back) but I failed orz
I'm really no good. I'm so spoiled. My brain is so used to thinking 'there's always second chance' as that's how all the tests I'm taking lately orz
Just that for practical driving test, as I need reservation, I need to wait for another 1 month orz
So whenever I can I've been calling the centre to ask whether anyone cancelled = I can get earlier booking
But I guess I can't clear one of my February goals ;-;
I actually felt good that day as I woke up on time, the examiner was also relaxed and kind.. I'm such a mess orz
I'll do my best again!

Then baito and studied.. I think I also napped that I ended up sleeping late..
Wednesday was at last a day I can wake up later as I've been waking up early for all my driving schedule @@
Plus I've been waiting for that day a lot; a lunch date with one of my girlfriends!
We went to Pokemon Cafe! I've been to the Pokemon Centre at Nihombashi (second newest to Shibuya's!) but it was my first time to the Cafe!
Food wise was poor (to my surprise, as they were cold 😂) but the atmosphere was super healing
Talked a bit about life but nevertheless, I really enjoyed my time ;w;
Walked to Tokyo station and rushed to baito XD

Thursday started early again as I started training for my other baito!
I started working with SCRAP since last year's September and I'll be working on new game in March!
Really early schedule as our players are from all over the world (especially America) but I love my colleagues and it's fun!
Still need to study and practice for the new game but I'm super looking forward to it @w@

Oh, tried out a new game by SCRAP too on Wednesday with my partner that it took us 3hrs =w=
This week I kept on sleeping at 2AM..
I'm somewhat amazed by my energy + working/studying will that proper table & chair are giving me..

Training -> baito -> dinner -> was about to pass out but lately my FP study is slowing down so I really wanted to do more, thus rejected the sofa ;w; 
then did baito's video which led to idea for flyer that made me sleep almost 1hr later than expected orz 
I didn't even do my child advisor study yesterday ;w;

Today my day didn't start early! 
As my weekend will not be super packed too as I only have baito & gym and tax filling 😂time to slowly use what I'm trying to learn from FP

Today I've finished my child advisor study.. decided to slack a bit by writing update here as it takes time ;w; 
then will study FP -> dress up -> school for announcement whether I can graduate or not but I guess I can as I don't get special message from teacher 😂-> baito -> real blogging
Of course I love days when I don't need to rush but I really need to work on my time management for such pleasure!

Oh, another thing that made me not so productive was I got stuck in a puzzle game that I want to use for baito; Lights 😂
I'm now stuck at Extreme level 8 and I hope to clear it this week 😂

Alright! Will be back at 9PM? for time travel back to April 2020~!
(real time update; cleared all 3 last levels in 20 mins... somewhat I didn't use all the wires in level 8 & 9 🧐okie gotta study or I'll be late for school 😂)

Update from the last 10 hours XD
- went to buy notebook for more FP note taking @@ Daiso's notebook super cute though XD higher motivation~!
- went to school to get announcement that I can graduate yay XD
- greatest thing that happened today was I shopped at drug store and only paid 100yen XD I've always been going to the drug store near school when it's day to get 10x points. lately i don't go school so i don't know when is the 10x point days. But i decided to just get my stuff and use up all my points since i won't be visiting much again... to find out that i accumulated almost 3000yen ;w; and today is 10x point day for another card that i'm also using w i super love collecting points in japan hahaha
- baito~ couldn't fully teach 1 of my kids today but i'm so glad to meet her for a while! 
then the usual and dinner with my partner and finished up FP study, report and this is today's last task!!!!

Let's travel back to April 2020 XD

Happiness is when your friend is a stylist and the salon is 1/2hr walk from home----

Though now she quitted and my frequent is even nearer; 2mins from home 😂
plus cheap; perks of knowing what you want (hime cut for life i guess 😂)

But anyway, I found my friend's salon when walking to the station I used to go baito and nonchalantly made reservation 😂
Actually I used to go to salon in Harajuku but it was closed during corona
Though it reopened, I just don't go to Harajuku anymore =w=
I don't wanna waste time commuting + not so cheap either..
Plus not that I want to do bright colour again, starting from April 2020

But now I want to keep my hair long, unlike back in April 2020 when I got sick of long hair due to stay at home too long (?) 😂

New hair is so fresh XD <3

I love inner hair color too!
And I guess it's age; I come to like dark brown natural hair color ;w;
I remember when I was 20, someone told me why I don't dye natural hair color and I'm like ewwwww
But guess who love brown now, including what I wear as I came to find chocolate is cute ;w;

I was into longer thinner bangs too!
I enjoyed curling my bangs! (ironing it in)
Totally style that I think only Japan hairstylist can pull off!


created my own remote working / studying space 😂

The first 1-2 months of baito were done at home (after visiting the classroom a few time)
Mainly did video editing & teaching through ZOOM!

Until now, I've been doing my language classes online too!
Regarding school, after all it's a 'technical' (practical) school so almost no lesson can be done online
Instead they added new (optional) subjects where students can watch recorded video & send out report before deadline.. I tried that once but yea, it wasn't interesting 😂

Even baito is actually hard to be done through online studying
I mean, what's the concentration skill of kids.. especially before they enter primary school
thus with or without covid19, commuting is my life 😂

I guess gym opened after a month of closure + more prevention!
I also tried BYTE as i thought I can use it in class!

I'm lost at variable  😂

more home cooked food, but no increase in repertoire to be exact 😂
super salty steak, spicy pasta, frozen Taiwanese minced meat, ready made egg

noodle with leftover green curry, more sakura during walks! I think this is around Nakai

This was Toshimaen.. I think it was one of the days I take as anniversary with my partner XD
The same day in 2019, I came back to Tokyo after 3 months of not and went around there to watch movie with my partner and friends!

received the famous Abe Mask XD oh yeah, received the 100thousands yen too!
and tempted to understand Mansion of Madness!!

After buying for almost a year, at last my partner and I decided to learn Mansion of Madness w
I even made slide show for my friends to understand it as we tried to play it via zoom but it wasn't fun ;w;
Anyway... the game is super complicated ;w; we watched the 30mins explanation video like 3 times?w

the end of April? more falling cherry blossom and even some tree already greening-----

family park nearby~
forever love pink!

outdoor VS indoor XD

even now, can only do nice selfie indoor 😂

I think I frequently mention that I am a bad example for the 'stay at home' period, because my partner and I ended up free = time to do what we didn't have time doing = cosplay photoshoot 😂

cleared 1 of my cosplans; Tifa!!!

I really need goal for my diet too 😂
Tifa is the reason for my motivation 😂 

Later on my friend told me that her hair is more of dark brown and I figured it out too as I check the reference photo....I'm lucky that the wig i ordered came on time for the shoot XD

Actually I can't choose between Tifa and Aerith...
My first love is actually Aerith that people who understand me also expected me to cos Aerith than Tifa
But after seeing my partner playing the FF7Remake, I couldn't choose ;w;
and Aerith's's hair seems challenging so yea, I went for Tifa XD <3

Another dieting goal is to wear white shirt nicer (?)

White shirt & Megane, I have OL fetish 😂

Off for Tifa's photoshoot....

But cancelled as an ojiichan stopped my partner and I before we could even start the photoshoot 😂
We wanted to do the shoot in one of Shinjuku's alley; Golden Gai
But I guess Tifa's outfit too showy + it's a public place almost evening ;w;

We ended up renting a studio; first experience!

I super love the new hair!!

The studio was super nice though it's not mainly made for cosplay
It's also near home (20 mins if I wanna walk w)
But last year, most of my shoots were taken there XD

I will post photos next time? Not sure which blog post it'll be but here are some links!
Tifa cosplay BTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmzWzrI9ICw

- Tifa cosplay photos

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=vkanon18&set=a.3210961188966965


I also did a FF7Remake review video, based on seeing my partner playing it XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHCpflg_d7A

Some points I remember:

- Tifa is all about 'Shower abitai nai' XD

- Barret is FF7's heroine..

- I don't ship Tifa Cloud.. Tifa Aerith is better XD

- Honeybee part is best

- Songs are awesome

- I want more of FF7.... but then there's nomura right /slapped 😂


I also did Eevee!!

Not officially bought for cosplay but bought in October 2019 for my first Shibuya Halloween 😂
Well, when it comes to that kind of "outfit", I always think of possibility of photoshoot XD

Just like the first time I did nuirugumi body suit photoshoot (Korilakkuma!), I love doing gyaru style makeup for this kind of outfit
Uploaded them for last year's Halloween 😂

Cosplayed Megumi 3 years in a row 😂

I think I like this the most XD

"Tomoya-kun, mou isshoni irarenai yo" (Tomoya, I can't be with you anymore)
from the latest movie's after ending scene is my favorite 😂

At last have official Kato Megumi shoot at the Ikebukuro site!!
It's also near home (30-40 mins walk) and only possible because not many people during corona 😂
But it's really a housing area so I was kinda worried too 😂

Photos here!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=vkanon18&set=a.3711465272249885

I will always love her but she so hard to portray ;w;

Ok, love hate relationship is healthy 😂


I also had another photoshoot with @emmards.me !

This time it's fully spring, not even sakura left XD

First time visiting Koenji; one of the few spots in Tokyo that is famous for thrift stores!


waiting for date? XD

more thinking pose XD

where to go? >w<

I love the lightings~!

and mogu mogu time XD <3

happiest when there's food, especially ice cream! XD <3

Playground!

I remember being stopped by one oniisan who asked whether I'm a model or not. And emmards.me told me I should've brought my calendar along 😂

Online Mansion of Madness game preparation 😂

made props for my future cosplay too :x

At the end I can't help but cosplay Aerith too XD <3

fake sleeping and real sleeping (?) 😂

Though it was lockdown period, we managed to do another trip on white day
and it was perfect day for snowboarding (my partner, not me haha) as the day before, even Tokyo snowed!

visited Karuizawa for the first time!!

This is a famous tourist spot for snow activity and I understand why after I went; there's super big FACTORY OUTLET-----
my partner also said that the snow area is pretty beginner friendly = family friendly!!

Nah, I just shop shop shop 😂

so much snow!! and the best hotel is just in front of the station!!

It's been so long since I've seen snow from window ;w;

It was really snow that my sneaker nearly made me slip ;w;

The place is BEAUTIFUL

Super wide!!!

hotel is less than 5mins walk from factory outlet,
but sometime feels longer cause the factory outlet is huge!

tried local famous dish; fried chicken!

may be because the factory outlet = tourist spot = it didn't taste so good XD

hotel's breakfast!

the second day was bad weather though; raining thus super cold!!

but stopped later, and checked out the nearest shopping district

reaching the shopping district around 3?
but taxi driver already warned us that almost nothing is open ;w;

i guess 4pm is already sunset!! thus everyone close early!

famous church~!

partner had what i had the previous day for lunch as he skipped lunch due to snowboarding XD
I had soba which is also written as local delicacy~
tried a vegan ramen shop in Tokyo station

Ramen area in Tokyo station is supposedly packed with tourist but yea..this is chance 😂

Next time when my parents come, I'd love to bring them to Karuizawa 
They actually wanted to go if they were able to come in March 2020
I feel bad that at the end without telling them, I went 😂
But lemme consider it as recce 😂

As usual, the hotel have onsen..
We called pizza for dinner as factory outlet's restaurants close by 8pm..
well, most people reserve hotel + food in Japan so yea
we didn't want to spend that much 😂
there was netflix in hotel so that was how my partner (and I) ended up watching JOJO from the very first series 😂

I wanna go back to Karuizawa----
It was beautiful and super big factory outlet and nice onsen
I miss travelling in general ;w;
But of course, I don't have the heart to fully take off from work + my studies ;w;
let's 'bersusah-susah dahulu bersenang-senang kemudian' for now 😂
I need to be more patience ;w;

I'm so into Persona that I ended up getting some goods----

lastly, at last could do board game gathering again and tried to safe the world----

Alright! That's all for April 2020 though I believe as usual, some stuff are not in order as number of photos more important than timing, I guess 😂

Hopefully will have time to start twitting tomorrow!
I have 3 days worth to twit for May 2020!
It's golden week...planned to go back Medan + Singapore but ofc everything cancelled w
I miss my nanny and food ;w;

3 days of twit and hopefully like this time too, blog before the week really end 😂
Tomorrow will be baito -> study -> tax filling -> hopefully baking!!

Thank you for reading! I am always very thankful!
Take care always <3

No comments:

Post a Comment