Sunday 9 May 2021

November 2020

I'm so sleepyyyyyyy
s-since I added more shifts in SCRAP; all the morning slots from Thursday - Sunday, make my days in the week  feel longer 😂
Golden Week ended on Wednesday -> right away woke up at 5:30 on Thursday morning for SCRAP... almost died 😂
I can't imagine how the rest of this month will be when I have the whole week of teaching instead of just half 😂
My personal organizer for this month is already filled
I told my partner that we should go for a weekend getaway in June, after my FP test  ;w;
But there are still a lot of things that I enjoy doing while being busy! 
At least I'm busy with mostly what I love!!

I finished twitting yesterday (7th May)
I was so hyped after editing that I made a blog site especially for the editors' note (though I'm the one doing everything 😂)
I tried making my recording available in more streaming sites but not everywhere accept video file 

But please check it out if you haven't!
I made the podcast playlist here; https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQwU2OEWIoV-bSagPxMSBhWIVdyQS-ZKV
The blog site is here; https://vkanon18.blogspot.com/
I even made Linktree for a neater list of my links!! https://linktr.ee/vkanon18

Since my later mornings days are now Monday & Tuesday, I'll be recording next episode this upcoming Monday and I'm already so excited!!
I'm hyped for the short simple song cover too that I sacrificed some sleeping time for editing the music when I can do it today or tomorrow 😂
I also bought dessert (despite my never ending complain of wanting to diet ;-;) for the main talk w

Yesterday after twitting, one of my deliveries didn't reach me so now i'm anxious 🥲
but I wanna look around Flying Tiger in Omotesando as I'm interested in finding something that probably I can use for my kids
Then after twitting -> work -> factory outlet even though it was kinda raining w
It's by online reservation.. I actually changed my reservation thrice 😂
At first thought of going yesterday's afternoon after Thai lesson, but then I suddenly have a kid coming (as he missed a class this month due to Golden Week)
Then I thought of going on Monday but then I planned another delivery that is super close to the time I need to go work ;w; why you no flexible ;w;
So at the end I went yesterday night despite being super tired (mainly feet hurting cause was wearing DrMarts 😂)
But didn't cook for dinner so that was easier + I left my laptop in the office because I finished twitting earlier~

Today started early with SCRAP -> heavy breakfast @ Sukiya because Shinchan does promotion for the yakisoba bento 😂
I didn't expect them to put fried noodle + rice..
Don't say only Indonesian eat lots of rice for nasi padang okay---
Japanese eat A LOT OF CARBS w
Then slept in the train on the way to work XD

Taught -> now in the train to Omotesando~
Super happy that the wifi is working that I can do this blog's introduction here!!
20 mins train still mean I'm not wasting time yea
I didn't want to stay too long in the office as I'm kinda rushing w
When am I not really rushing orz

Shall prepare simple dinner & do more PC related work once reach home!
This blog post, preparation for next week's classes & FP study!
Tomorrow's early again but weekends are best since I'm only officially busy (?) half day
Because I'm only outside during daytime w
I'm getting old..
I used to look forward to both weekday and weekend when I was schooling but now I just look forward to weekend w /slapped

At the end I didn't write on Saturday night at all..
Lessons preparation take longer..
But I ended up getting presents for my family (/cough mothers' day though it'll be super late when reached them w) and one student's birthday soon~
Then I passed out for 1hr after dinner because I ate too much haha ;w;
Forced myself to eat double portion rice orz
Ofc cleared FP study.. and slept before 12 yay!!!!

Sunday woke up early again -> gym -> napped till 1 cause partner also slept till so long after outdoor sports w
Then lunch -> clean up -> slept for another 1hr ðŸ˜‚
Will finish this post after FP study!
Will be helping partner with his Swiftwave shipping too!
Hopefully this post will be quick as it's mainly.. random days in November XD

Let's travel back to November 2020~
Tried to be angry as my sweater is Kars but I just can't w

My previous post ended with 1/2 half of the first day of another weekend trip!
Here comes the later half XD
After lunch & picking up our rental car in Shinjuku, it's driving time~
I want to be able to drive soon ;w;

Nishi Shinjuku -> Tochomae~
Definitely one of my fave places in Tokyo when it comes to autumn!

Another thing I super love of Tokyo is even though there are lots of tall buildings, there are also lots of trees!
That's why the street is still super pretty especially during autumn (spring sometime too!)
Oh, they also do tend the branches (cut if there's too many) so.. Care is needed too w

Then it gets super cloudy w

I think I'm kinda a 'rain person' w
Because when we went to Tochigi, it was rainy too w

It rained when we reached our first destination; Gotemba factory outlet!
This place is my request, after visiting once back in February2020
I just super love factory outlet in general..though I think I only bought shoes w
But we were there to check out the newly opened, extended side of the area!

They have merry go round at the new area~

After all I love Gotemba & Kisarazu's factory outlet best
Need to be big, or I can't really buy w
As well as need more "casual daily clothing" brands~
I wanna visit again soon----

This time, as it was raining, we couldn't see MtFuji at all w
Then we drove to our lodging and drove by FujiQ Highland on the way~

FujiQ Highland = roller coaster~

Don't think I'll ever go back to FujiQ Highland, though walking around Kawaguchi Lake was super nice
Time to do another driving trip I guess, after I get my license ;w;

dinner was at some random local restaurant~

During that time, Japan gave out 'Go To Travel' coupon for travelers (locally)
So the whole trip was very cheap comparing to if we go in 2018 or 2019
Like hotel can be only 5000yen per day as we received 5000yen GoToTravel coupon, although some shops don't accept the voucher
When we went to a convenient store, and obachan suggested it's better to use the whole ticket in the convenient store to get food for.. next day's breakfast etc and we did 😂

Tbh even now, hotels are very cheap too..
Rental car is also cheap, that's why traveling by driving is actually very convenient
Only shinkansen stays expensive despite the lacking of tourist ;w;
Even sometime plan ticket is way cheaper w (except last minute booking!!)

can see FujiQ Highland from hotel room~
I think I applied for the Mount Fuji view room but it was still so cloudy the next day too w

can see foliage from our hotel's parking area~

The main reason why we were in Yamanashi was actually because of the second day
I realize that our trip's main aim is always on the second day w
Well, traveling is always tiring for the first day w

I was kinda sad that it got clearer as we reach our aim, because the thingy may be cancelled due to bad weather w

it was pretty early when we left hotel that we almost didn't have any breakfast~
only snacks----

I had a lot of "facing my fear but failed" days in November, starting from that day
We were to do Paragliding-----
It was one of the worst mornings in 2020 for me w

We were transported to the top of the mountain with open bed truck..

First, the owner forgot that we were there AFTER WE PAID, making our turns last =-=
Second, the air flow is super important, making more waiting needed
Third, because of the rain from the previous day, I was asked to walk halfway up to the mountain WITHOUT PROPER SHOES TO AVOID SLIPPING
I super hate it when I can't feel balance; I already cried silently even though a kind ojichan tried supporting and pushing me from the back ;-;

I'm so lucky that the ojisan staff I got is actually very kind and helpful
But I was already so out of it when I reached the top of the mountain
I was crying silently so hard already..
I should've just let my partner do 2 rounds by giving up mine orz
At the end, the ojisan told me to run but apparently my body didn't want to listen to it
And instead of having the people below pointing 'that's V', I already announce my arriving by my screaming..

I pity the ojisan who's behind me but I just can't man..
Nightmare orz
My partner got worried when I reached the ground as he saw me crying w
That was my first and last paragliding experience w
It was fun IF I'm not so afraid of.. floating and heigh ;w;
I remember being SUPER HUNGRY from all the emotional turmoil w

At last it's time for what I looked forward the most that day; onsen!!
Dropping by foot of Takao Mountain and the street was pretty!

reached Takao Mountain area!

The onsen we went was beside Takao Mountain's station

Takao Mountain is the most accessible mountain from Tokyo I think!

It was super crowded w
Especially since it's foliage season
Heard that there's camping area (glamping?) too
There's also cable car..
It's a mountain but so touristy and convenient w
I surely wanna visit and do hiking one day!

drove back to Shinjuku to end the trip~
next day, passed by Shinjuku's fire department~

Japan's day care centre will sometime bring the kids for walks!
Once near my home, the kids were super cute as they greeted passerby 'Ohayou gozaimasu' <3
There was also one time when I rode a lift with 1 man, 1 mum and her daughter suddenly told us strangers 'konnichiwa' XD <3
Lately as 6-7 years old kids became primary 1 student in April, when I went to Musashi Sakai for driving practice, I could hear the new P1 kids greeting their juniors 'konnichiwa' X) <3
Super cute!!!

I edited school's Halloween event XD it's here!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHaVU90JppA/
Also edited and published the Match Green Tea food review after 1 month of recording w it's here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrQKNBv-JvY

Napolitan from my fave food place near work!
Super yummy!

random night's dinner~!

played SCRAP's first web based online escape game!
It was fun, and available here! https://realescapegame.jp/lockdown_village/

my fave coffee from Lawson!
and one beautiful day in November~!

another game gathering day at friend's house and can see SkyTree :D
Idk one random day of making Indomie w

Evian had cute designs!

 but I think something like that was planned for Olympics ;;

another early day, which I think was teaching on Saturday!
and gave into my greed as I just got new bag from Gotemba

Oh wow I didn't just get shoes during Gotemba's visit  😂
After all I love Gotemba the most----

dropped by Daiso and now the 100yen shop starts providing card games!
The design and quality is actually pretty nice!

had Chinese at home~
then did walks!


I don't remember what I did the whole day but remember being super dead & tired at night
Had food gathering but was dead, aka can't speak nor think anymore to my friends 😂

friend gave us apple designed dessert XD

saw Stitch Christmas decoration at Disney store---
So tempting but no place to put 😂

then visited one of my fave Asian food place; Chao Bamboo in Harajuku!

I ordered Satay Bihun
It's a bit more of peanut satay sauce + beehoon in it
plus shrimp crackers~
even during this pandemic era, the store had queue!

BIG PIKACHU to commemorate Longchamp X Pikachu collab!!

I truly can't resist cute stuff ;w;
My friend asked me 'you like Eevee but why is your bag Pikachu'
Well, they don't have Pikachu ðŸ˜‚

Mainly because  already bought bags from Gotemba, I contemplated a lot before getting the bag
I walked by that shop, walked by the booth in Takashimaya (department store)
Not Eevee is one thing
Another is it's not big enough for laptop
Though after getting it, I love it so much as the size is perfect for any trip
I use it so much that it's getting dirty ;w;
I showed it in one of my vlogs; here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQhbkjT8s6c

Harajuku Omotesando is another great place in Tokyo to see foliage!
I think I saw some people do modelling shoot too!

View is super pretty from the footbridge!    

Kiddy Land had sylvanian families as Christmas Decoration!

I used to collect the dolls and some houses before XD

more autumn leaves~

Autumn truly fill up my phone gallery XD

Shiseido had collaboration with One Piece~ I think they are still available after a few month of release because no tourist coming to hoard 😂
Then saw cute bento decoration with Kamen Rider motive--

Nah I didn't get it as I only like Den-O w

I went for solo karaoke once?
went to visit a daycare near SkyTree with my boss too!

a Friday night's dinner

My partner really like Taketora, and it's good though doesn't make me crave for it
He does make me crave for noodle more than rice lately
I'm missing Indomie too w

I had a photoshoot with @emmards.me again in November 2020!
We were aiming for foliage but still kinda too early 😂

We went to Shinjuku Garden~

I will upload some photos next post!
As the garden is bigggg we did find some places with more orangey and red leaves, though they are the more crowded area XD
We met up in the morning, thus after around 2hrs in the garden, we walked to Yoyogi Park~

but before Yoyogi park, we went to Aoyama Gingko Avenue~

I was here back in 2018, and it's as beautiful
Just that it's way more crowded that we even saw a couple did their prewedding shoot there 😂

some people would run to the middle of the street when it's red light, but not us 😂

But still we got a number of descent shoots, and a few are my fave <3

At first it was chilly but at the end it was warm due to the crowd 😂
Had soup meal at one of my fave shops near that area as I rarely visit that place!

My fave food place in Aoyama area is called Mainichi Yakuzen Soup Plus
And as I was googling the name in my google map, I just found out that they closed down TwT
Now it's only available at Roppongi TwT..
W-well not that I frequently visit as it's not near the station, nor is the salon I always go to is there anymore w..

passed by Aoyama's Tesla store!!
I make it a habit (?) to take picture of what I want and what I will have (faith to that XD)

my bangs were already long but i super love my dress XD

Back in February 2020, there's this event called Tokyo Outlet Week in Ikebukuro and I went for one day = bought quite a lot from my fave cute dresses brand!
Then they made another event from April-May?
That time, the brand is more of casual clothing, not so my taste
But that's where I got this super long outer XD
My boss likes it too!!
It's actually pretty vibrant that I'm super glad I saved it up for a photoshoot XD
I always do that when I got nice dress; MUST HAVE AIM or it'll be a waste 😂

On a side note, they are having Tokyo Outlet Week again this year, from 4 weeks into 6 weeks and I'm attending all too XD
Hopefully I'll get something, though it doesn't really matter as the entrance fee is free + it's at Omotesando where my commute pass covers = no extra fee at all 😂

Shopping area near home already had Christmas tree set up!

had sukiyaki that night~

I super love sukiyaki, especially dipping the meat into raw egg instead of using sauce
My partner likes sesame sauce
While me, just enjoying Japan's delicious raw ingredient ;w;
I'm so glad that even though I'm not used to it (some taste like sashimi), my tummy doesn't get upset from raw food 😂
It also show how clean Japan's ingredient is as well I think!

I made the train and animals---
My boss took this picture to be used as our YouTube videos' end cover photo XD

I kinda wanna make new content but not sure what w
Anyway, our channel is here! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCywDBYSSvzbGL3awIdRQwBg

Around school is also super pretty during autumn!
My boss gave me persimmon? Autumn = fruits----

Thanks to this now I'm reminded to finish grape that I bought last week 😂

My (ex) school in Nishi Shinjuku Gochome is near Tochomae and there's a bigggg park nearby
My teacher suggested us going to the park to do voice training as it's wide open space, as we can't really do that in classroom due to the pandemic
Students also can't really do voice training (warm up) practice at home because Japanese house, or more like apartment's room is small = become neighborhood disturbance 😂

At the end I didn't finish FP and continued writing from....5PM until now 7PM 😂
I have another blog post for November 2020, hopefully can finish in the next 2 days!
Tomorrow Monday, at last a day when I can sleep in, I'll be doing recording for my Podcast's next episode!
Hopefully can edit & write the editor's note blog post tomorrow too!!

Early morning will start from Wednesday for next week, that's why I gotta clear more stuff tomorrow and Tuesday!
I still can do twits on early morning days as it's not taking so much time!
I have 5 days worth of twits for Dec 2020 XD

Of course teaching and work go as usual!
Good luck me! Let's stay productive as I definitely feel good being so XD

No comments:

Post a Comment