Thursday 15 April 2021

September 2020

After 2 days of delay, it's time to update my blog!!
Been......3 weeks soon?
W-well, due to my trip and a lot of lazying, BUT I'VE BEEN WORKING HARD ON EDITING MY VLOGS!

After all 1 vlog per week isn't easy, especially that I loveeee to talk a lot 😂
cutting the videos is one thing, figuring out that I'm trying to talk about is another /slapped 😂
N-now or later is either my phone memory die or my PC die..
I think V won't die as long as I have idea about what to talk about 😂

Alright! It's Wednesday morning
I've just finished scheduling posts until next Monday!!
Should've finished them earlier so that I can study FP before heading to gym & baito so that I can have less thing to do at night
But instead of just scheduling something for tomorrow, I decided to schedule my finished vlog as well, thus all the caption writing etc w

I finished twitting on Monday
Supposed to update blog on Tuesday..
So I only need to give update from Monday afternoon..

Monday is now kinda tough as my lessons are filled with new kids w
New kids are still super genki and think of classroom as playroom instead of for learning 😂
W-well, not feeling forced to learn is a great factor to learning though!
So, I truly look forward to their growth!

Did video editing at night..
Tuesday started without early morning!
Thus I did FP study & more video editing (cutting videos that add up to 40 mins into 12 mins :x) and recorded song (someone's request)..

Then work, but my favorite kid wasn't in good mood :(
I hope she is fine today (it's her BIRTHDAY!!)
Wanted to start writing the opening of this post yesterday but at the end just tired already XD
Forced myself to wake up earlier today but still too late to finish my FP study TwT
Gotta dress up and get out soon!!

I'm finishing a short book today too; The Great Gatsby!
I'm not saying that it's not what I like but I didn't find it so wow..
I think I need more literary analysis (aka Google sensei 😂)
But it's just kinda...not surprising that the main plot driver is romance TwT
I-i like romance but it's just..kinda bland w
I guess that's why I took almost 2 weeks to finish this book..
There isn't really something that got my hooked :x
Plus I got this book back in January w

After my vlog edit & hopefully 3 Twits & 2 Blog posts for Oct 2020, I wanna start on another book to end this month..
I still have another Sep2020 blog post after this that I wanna clear by Saturday, so that I really have a clear weekend ;w;..
We'll see! 😂

At the end I only start writing on Thursday night
I had beer during Wednesday's dinner and just died for...1hr w
Tbh having 2 kids in 1 lesson is pretty.. hard w

Short summary about Thursday @@
I'm getting so much muscle pain from yesterday's gym..
To be exact the pain from last Sunday not over yet too w
So I woke up later than I planned today, but cleared the task of song recording & going to city office~!
Then baito..
Partner cooked ;w;
Then finished report.. I have FP study left but I'm having REALLY EARLY MORNING and long day tomorrow as I'm going to have Thai lesson -> baito -> dinner with my girls..
At the end I can only clear 1 blog post for this week w 

This year will be 2nd year of no travelling during Golden Week w
From start, my partner and I also not too excited to travel during GW because everywhere is just crowd..
Though I also kinda wanna do drive drive as I believe I'll get my license by then..
But driving will be stressful due to crowd w
I kept on thinking next week is GW already :x

Alright! Time to travel back to September 2020~!

I ended my previous blog post with my visit to Shingawa's aquarium~!

As usual, my partner and I never take too long in a place that we finished looking around the aquarium by...4?
Next, we went to Oedo Onsen at Odaiba!

actually I kinda forgot where I last ended my blog until I saw this photo 😂

Thanks to the chopstick cover ðŸ˜‚
When planning for the day, we kinda already planned to go to Oedo Onsen but of course there's also the choice of going home too w
We were complicating a lot as it was super hot..
Though if we see map, Shinagawa to Odaiba is not far but it's far by train.. as only car can go through the connecting bridge :x
So we were to do a few transfers + bus ride for the train route..
We ended up splurged and took taxi as the sun was killing us w

Without tourist, Oedo Onsen was definitely emptier than all my other visits before
But it wasn't exactly empty empty as there were still school kids having their summer holiday~
My partner got the scrubbing service and he said the worker complained a lot to him regarding how bad business is due to the pandemic w
Nevertheless, Oedo Onsen is always a healing place for me UwU

Rode the free shuttle bus to Shinagawa from Oedo Onsen~!

reached Shinagawa station~

That's a famous view, as TV stations always record that area to show how many people commute to work during the pandemic w

Did mostly ponytail during summer as it's the easiest to do XD

saw rainbow one day!
and did video recording at friend's restaurant!

A friend started restaurant business from last year's July?
So they wanted to do videos to show what they have, and I helped out~!

They mainly provide Taiwan's meat rice; LuRouFan

It's super good that I don't think I've eaten anywhere with better LuRouFan before~!
I also did recording about Georgian's Shkmeruli and Taiwan tea~

They are in Japanese, but try watching them XD

Taiwan Meat Rice (LuRouFan): https://youtu.be/R1m5LXub00Q


Taiwan tea : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIM807mqWrA


Georgian's Shkmeruli: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyurTy2iE5w


Back to peaceful normal days (?) 

still did gym~

I don't remember what the cake was for w
I think the selfie was taken on a Saturday..?

since the pandemic, my weekends became earlier than my weekdays due to baito w

we have the height measurement thingy~ later on we have Kirby and he is 20cm w
My fave kid have this cute English phrases Princess book, which later I bought a copy XD

FYI Pikachu is 40cm.. and I think Mickey is 90cm w

my first letter from a student, though it's also for my boss XD

The reason why I knew the green vest selfie was taken on a Saturday, because I remember I rushed with a ponytail -> go home for an interview for SCRAP -> changed hairstyle for dinner with my girlssss <3

yay to Korean chicken!! >w<

drinking with my girls are best ;w;

did Takoyaki and game gathering with friends~
found these Lego made statues in BICQLO~

one day I binged eating by entering a famous fruits and sweets buffet place
due to the pandemic, they don't provide fresh fruit but the fruit sandwich was good!

I was at Takano
I'd go back to try their fruit parfait, but I don't think their buffet was worth it, especially since no all you can eat fresh cut fruit ;w;
I think I should learn my lesson that buffet doesn't really worth it w

Japan's fruit sandwich is actually really good, as Japan's fresh cream tastes light + fruits are just so good
But I still try to avoid it to not get into the addiction w
I still dislike cream in general w

They had something this cute in the convenience store >.<
and I was into playing The Game that I think I also played alone w

morning coffee~

ah, now I do miss wearing no sleeve w
I wear white lab coat during work..
So may be I'll wear non sleeve during summer this year :x

I was kinda in this gacha, but didn't play much as I wanted the keychains more than the doll XD

the Nyanko sensei I got ended up as extra Christmas tree decoration XD
and one day where moon appeared on day time!

Lately I kinda realize that such day appears often :o

Partner kept on making Thai noodle and never got the right portion w

even lately, as his favorite noodle doesn't come in 2 person's portion but either 1 or 3..
Well, now he'd eat it as breakfast w

more baito~ and time for factory outlet~

another early Saturday to join my partner and friends in their driving trip to Chiba...halfway XD
They dropped me at Kisarazu.. or was it Tsudanuma.. I forgot the real name but yes, FACTORY OUTLET!

we drove through factory area, which connect to the sea

and the factory outlet is across the bridge!

reached super early, just on time for the stores to open XD
contemplated to get which one..

at the end I got the high cut one~!
the staff asked me whether I like Kitty or not, I answered with I just like cute stuff XD and it's true!

B-but DrMarts being DrMarts; it's always so painful in the beginning..
I haven't wear it enough for it to soften.. may be 2-3 more times ;w;
But I killed my legs few times already with it w
AT LEAST IT HAS ZIPPERRRR

By the way, I went to Kisarazu factory outlet before in February 2020~
It's one of the nearest from Tokyo, and I tend to buy more casual item as they have more casual clothing brand instead of super big branded shops~

Like before, I had Panda Express for lunch XD

Later on I got pork something & orange chicken for my partner~
Later on in 2020 December, they open an outlet in Shibuya, so I don't need to go far to have it 😂

it was pretty empty before lunch, but pretty crowded after lunch!
I went back around 2? like 4hrs around the factory outlet~

I think one reason I went back early also it was warm..and I made a mess w

Finished this book, and it was one of the rare books which made me check out the live-action movie!

I rarely do that lately!!
And yea, there WAS a world without mask w

and my work with SCRAP started!

w-well, it was early, thus I took nap and see what my partner did w

somehow watched the whole 52 episodes of Fushigi Yuugi (plus 12 OVA?) from YouTube
and partner got bread for breakfast (?)

HOTOHORI IS MY FIRST LOVE AND WILL FOREVER BE----
I super love that pose w
I-i have hand fetish :x hahaah

pictures from last lessons before summer holiday~
Jazz Dance~

some of my ex-classmates (from the first year) were there XD

Acting Workshop~
out of 12 people, I was the only foreigner + senpai..I'M JUST AN ANTISOCIAL W

these flowers feel like sakura due to pink shade, along school~

Thai roast pork neck & curry~

super blue and big cloud sky during summer~ after all summer sky is beautiful~
random selfie in school :x

and that Friday I broke my legs with new shoes w
i-it's cute though ;w;

first time eating at HaiDiLao!!

I think I won't go back as I have trauma with the Mala soup w
I'm bad with hotpot, except Sukiyaki or ShabuShabu as for Japanese hotpot, the soup is not the main 😂
Main is MEAT----

went to Saitama to drop by friend's house~

countryside but feels so peaceful~

I walked a lot, carrying a pretty heavy computer monitor + my bag & PC during that midsummer day 😂
I-i think I'm somewhat an M 😂

In August, I visited Shinagawa's aquarium as one of the places I've never visited before
Besides HaiDiLao, another new play I visited in September 2020 was TOKYO DISNEYLAND----

I've been looking forward to this day so much that I wore a new dress----

Well, I always wear a new dress on special days XD
That's why I have a stack of new clothes, I mean I don't wanna wear when there's nothing special happening duh w
Special day = gotta feel good from beginning till the end, starting from dressing up XD

The dress is a collaboration with Lion King from one of my favorite brand~
I actually got in on a sale (a lot of sales in Tokyo due to super bad sales during the pandemic :x) but I super love it!
Later on, my colleague also said it's cute XD <3

Ticket to Disney Land is actually limited due to the pandemic..
We can only get ticket as far as 2 weeks from now
The scheduled ticket sale is on Wednesday..
The ticket website is always down on that day due to the traffic w
I'm not so sure about now but yet, I was super happy to be able to get the ticket w
Of course, there's ticket limit per day too (and no on the day ticket sales~)
Last year, I didn't teach on Monday, so that's my play day XD

I think I mentioned this before but up to August 2020, I've never stepped into Tokyo DisneyLand though I've been to Tokyo DisneySea twice
That's why I was SUPER EXCITED!
Plus my love for Disney awakened due to work w

This is a shop on the way from Disneyland's station (Maihama) to Disneyland's entrance

Didn't enter at all as RESERVATION NEEDED
I didn't know that at all w

OH HAPPY DAY

It was pretty good weather as there was a lot of cloud..
Well, it rained super hard later but for around 10-20mins only w

We got the 1PM entrance ticket
We went to eat near the station, then enter~
What I don't like from partner on such day is.. 
He never bothers going early w
I mean I understand that there's no much point in going too early as we already have tickets, which means we will definitely get in but I want to eat..
I'm truly the kiasu (don't wanna lose?w) go early and leave early instead of going later.. because I always have things to do at night w
That's why when it's an outing day, I try to clear my tasks as much as I can as I know, he just likes to go back late w
It's just unfair sometimes as he has more time at home but I just have lesser, and always something to do ;w;
 
My partner said that this is the emptiest DisneyLand he has ever seen w
Usually, won't be able to see the street floor w

Everything was so cute-- I'm so lucky to be living a generation where I can just take pictures, or else I'll burn my wallet w
and what I've been wanting to see the most; CASTLE----

I've seen Cinderella's castle before in Hong Kong..?
But no matter how old I'll get, I'll never stop being excited to see it
I mean, just 1/2 year since I've been there and even now I already feel like going back ;-;
Later in October 2020 I went to visit DisneySea for the third time..
I'm so making visiting DisneyLand & DisneySea as an annual event ;^;

The stitch was bought in 2019 from Disney Sea XD
and at last, I have a photo of the castle..

While writing this post,  decided to change my wallpaper to me and the castle w
I actually used the selfie as my wallpaper before
and have a wefie with my partner polaroid print behind my phone
but I just feel like using me and the castle as my background again

Before changing back, I had my favorite kid's creation as background
As her growth touches me a lot
So much improvement in 1 year
I also had cat before!!
After all, comparing to seiyuu and anime pic, now I'm into more realistic (?) haling images 😂
My home screen is a list of my goals though (qualifications to clear to be exact w)

The reason why I decided to have me & castle for the background..
First, my self-esteem is going down again lately w
I super love my vlog, what I upload in IG (pictures)
but in real life, though I know there are other accomplishments, there are still stuff I fail at..
Not all of my goals were reached based on my planned time orz

Plus, my most favorite quote from Disney, apparently is from Cinderella, though that cartoon nor the princess is my fave w
My fave are Ariel Jasmine Elsa Aurora---
But my favorite quote comes from Cinderella's 'A dream is a wish your heart makes'

"No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true"

I'm so  happy that I decided not to skip writing blog today, though I'm also being chased by my own deadline w
I
Tbh no matter how lazy I was when starting, finishing a blog update, twitting or vlog editing always makes me feel super good
It gives me a lot of chances to remind myself about loving myself!

(BTW I'm lately into Hercules' Go the Distance too! Never give up!)

as I mentioned, it rained very hard later on..
I had churros as Japan's Disneyland marketing makes everyone believes DisneyLand = MUST EAT CHURROS w

Sunset was super pretty too~!

not attacked by summer heat anymore XD

I don't remember exactly what we rode, but my partner was super enthusiastic as a lot of the rides don't have long queue (duh as many people as before w)
I remember watching PhilharMagic, where a number of music videos were played 3D..
I used to cry at some songs but I guess after watching for 2-3 times, I didn't tear up anymore w

Alright! That's for the first part of September 2020~!
I visited another new place (almost new w) later in the month~!
Of course, I already posted it on Twitter XD

I won't be updating my SNS this weekend (except tomorrow, Friday, as I'll be uploading the last vlog that is related to my school w)
Means my next blog post will also be earlier next week, hopefully.. I wish I can have another clear weekend w

It's my partner's birthday next week and TBH I don't have any idea for a present yet..
I've been healing myself too much with my own purchases w
And only dinner planned as I still have teaching..
Just kinda argued (more like I got upset) about movie plan too
It's just irritating sometimes when I wish to be more.. scheduled w

damn..
I should end today early or I'll definitely crash tomorrow ;w;
But I wanna clear my tasks too..
Oh, another reason for keeping my weekend clear is I'm going on a short weekend trip to Osaka~!
I guess will count this as my partner's birthday trip, though I still will always hold a grudge against him regarding my birthday cake w
and how I think he doesn't read atmosphere much w
Sigh, I gotta care less~

No comments:

Post a Comment