Monday 12 July 2021

February 2021

At the end I took another week until I write about the month since I twitted ;w;
W-well, not exactly a week yet as the last time I twitted was on Sunday! (writing opening on Thursday night)
B-but I could've started writing on Tuesday----
Anyway, with my update, I also have my excuse ;w;

Monday started not too early with recording of VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #10
Then work -> editing!!!
That's pretty much how my schedule is during recording day XD

Woke up later on Tuesday..
Could've done costest but at the end I didn't as I finished VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #10's preview video instead
Lessons started later but after all commuting still take so much energy..
When I use train at 4, it's actually more crowded as I think people are trying to go back earlier @@
In other words train always crowded in late afternoon until night ;w;

Ah, I slept late on Tuesday even though I procrastinate doing this blog
I was marathoning second season of Idolish 7 XD
Been so long since I last binge watch---
I enjoyed it so much though my bias kinda stayed the same XD
Now it's 1 of the 3 anime I'm following for this season -w-

Had hard time waking up on Wednesday..
And I'm getting itchiness around my face and head so much since Sunday night
not sure why, I think it's due to dry skin as that's usually the case with other parts of my body but my partner kept on saying that the air is so moist
Well, we are in rainy season but I really can't live with moisturiser and cream
Yesterday was the worst as my face is also kinda swollen, skin got rough and super painful when I put on makeup
My partner is doing his best to keep my hands away from scratching ;w;
W-well I need to do something with my hands as when it's idle, it just scratches 🙃

Went to have lunch & coffee before work yesterday with my partner~
Then super tired when I came home that I only made pre-made food ;-;
Slept earlier too..

Thursday woke up not too early, but made it on time for my Thai lesson~
Could have costest but I gave myself a break again..
I will do costest next week ;-;
Then work, watched Loki (I'm addicted---- I want more-----), showered and now here plus writing 2 reports!

Tomorrow (Friday) gonna be a tough day
Gym -> 5 kids in 3hrs..
But I promised to make food as I need to go supermarket to get banana and milk
Of course I'll be uploading VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #10~
So I'll do my best!

I've start a new book called The Real Happy Pill by Anders Hansen
I kinda talked about it in VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #10
I'm kinda in the interesting part though still the introduction
I was impressed how sports can help with stress!
And which part of brain affects anxiety
And the reason why there's more stress lately, or among teenagers
I'll finish 3.. brain or thinking related book this year XD

Let's travel back to February 2021~

Though I'm still writing about January 2021 actually XD
Continuation from last post, I'll be writing about Kasukabe Station with the Crayon Shinchan side~
It's the other exit, which I used to go back Tokyo instead of when reaching 😂

Map right in front of the station
And how the station looks :D

Some posters in the police station in front of the station!

There's a convenient store in one of the 2 railways and they sell Shinchan goods there~

But tbh very little as I didn't get any :x

Shiro and Shinchan!
And that was it!

I didn't buy anything except that bottle of tea? 😂
I didn't try finding Shinchan's house too so.. that's about it 😂

I went to my friend's place at Kitasenju and saw cat on my way back~

One of my girlfriends was my roommate for...2 or 3 months
Then she moved to KitaSenju..
At last I visited her place after almost 2 years 😂

We had yakiniku at home~

It was so goood-----
Home party is after all best UwU
It was so fun to be surrounded by people I love ;w;

One of my friends who owns the yakiniku griller also have the takoyaki version..
We were like 'we can open a shop with this' 😂

I always look forward to meeting them again~

That Sunday when my cousin suddenly asked me to teach my nephews Japanese 😂
And saw Elizabeth at Shinjuku, definitely because of the ongoing new movie~

I actually enjoyed teaching Japanese but of course as it's not my main language, there are stuff that I can't really explain..
Anyway, as it was sudden, I came up with my own material too..
And the report I wrote is very similar with where I work at 😂

Not trying to offend anyone but just a piece of mind..
There are 2 types of new kid, no matter how old or young
1. naughty, very curious, wants to do everything and anything by him/herself, rough (because too excited), talk a lot... NEEDS TO BE TAMED
2. very quiet, listens to what you say, grabbed your heart... then starts to show true colour, have harder time to concentrate, gets moody...
Both are hard, and easy 😂

tried making Taiwan's Lu Rou Fan~

I chose the not so fatty part so it wasn't so good ;w;
After all my friend's place Lu Rou Fan is best (well duh, they open a restaurant just selling that XD)

Our friend gave us tea and it was so good---
Tried curry in a "limited edition" stop in Shinjuku~

I started my tea culture (?) around then
But haven't been doing it lately as I'm lazy to clean dishes /slapped
Well it's also warm lately so I don't feel like having warm drink too XD
Water (tap!) is after all still my love XD

I think the caffeine also leading me to sleep late as I love Jasmine tea
But the caffeine was also good until May as I was studying for FP XD
So may be I'll start my after dinner tea again in Autumn~
I still drink tea daily when I go out~
Forever living on bottled drink :x

The curry looks super good
But not recommended unless someone is super hungry >o<
It's 2 different curry, so super filling----

One of the rare days when I use cloth cat mask~ It's hard to breath though 😂
Then bought ready made curry and soup curry as we had a lot of bread at home~

went to Yoyogi and saw Kamiya Hiroshi's poster!

I think it was the day I went to visit Harajuku!
Changed train from Oedo line to JR Yamanote Line~

I kinda miss partner's Thai noodle~

W-well I've been offering to cook anyway~

That one day I went to Harajuku and decided to treat myself with TGIF?
Window seat best btw XD

I think I was there to get presents for my kids birthday from Kiddy Land~
Must have been on the way to ChaoChao Bamboo, one Asian food place nearby but then changed my mind after seeing pork rib display 😂

It was delicious but too much for one person 😂

I do miss TonyRoma's~
So that was kinda good~

I think this was a set meal that is already packed by the supermarket~

Super convenient as I only need to cook and simple cutting as preparation but at the end still took long time because V takes her time when cooking XD

And dead after school work shopping dinner 😂

At last I did my HSK level 5 test after the happening on December 😂
This time I was good by joining the crowd instead of trying to be clever by walking 😂

Paying 220yen for bus was worth it 😂

I think I got super down during one weekend..
As a self healing, I went to have Strawberry Buffet @ Hilton hotel Shinjuku

I wanted to go here last month but I cancelled it as I was dieting
This time I didn't miss it----
I also cancelled Crab Buffet before and now I regret it as I don't see the ads anymore 😂

I went to the strawberry buffet alone~
It was at the lobby of Hilton hotel~
It was..ok as at the end just another time where I figured out that buffet is not my thing 😂

Ok, I finished the above on July 8.. and now is July 12 already ;-;

July 9 (Friday) was as written -> gym, taught..
I think I was super tired from working out as a week has passed since I last did it!
One student didn't come so...still interacted with 4 kids!
I think I cooked something simple? =.=

Saturday was a tiring but super fun day~~
5 kids instead of 6, then straight away to Tokyo Skytree as I almost bought stuff online
At the end I enjoy shopping for clothes best offline~
Because I really care about the material!
So yes, I ended up just window shopping but I was super satisfied~

Ah, supposed to work until 4 but a trial lesson was moved to this week~
Then I checked out the Pokemon & Disney Store~
And instead bought stuff from there :x
Disney Store has a lot of temptation as they made new goods for Stich ;w;
I almost bought a keychain but after seeing the 3300yen price, I decided not to because I definitely won't use it 😂
Instead I bought 2 earrings and 1 necklace..

I'm so tempted to get expensive Disney collab shoes ;-;
I need more money ;-;
Btw I was wearing Belle collab dress (jumper to be exact) and the cashier noticed it and said it was cute~
I-it kinda make me look like a maid though, like it's so similar to her usual cloth 😂

I also bought Eevee folder & pen from Pokemon Store XD
They are having "Eevee collection" but at the end I bought the original Eevee that even the cashier pointed it out XD
It was surprising that there was queue for number of people limit in Disney store but not in Pokemon store..so it felt smaller AND SUPER CROWDED XD

Then I went to Shimbashi to meet my friend as we planned to go to Oedo Onsen before it closes down---
But we had like 1/2hr before the "cheaper ticket" (500yen off) which starts at 6PM
So we walked around aimlessly and it was so hot..
Was sweating bullets..
Wednesday and Thursday were raining so bad but Saturday was so hot that some of kids were.. soulless when they just reached class 😂

We made a mistake TwT
Apparently the 6PM ticket only allows visitor to stay for 2hrs
I thought only food last order is 19.30, thus spent more time eating and ended up can't enter the bathtub because it was already 19.45 orz
So only showered and dried hair (yay Dyson though!)
But everyone also rushed to get out by 8PM that... we ended up queuing to pay and only came out by 9PM =-=
So we could actually enjoy the big bathtub if we lied to the obachan by saying that we do stayover..
Because they wouldn't know if we come out at 9 =-=

But still, the dinner was good, and of course companion was good too <3
We also sat the most front (back to be exact 😂) of the Yurikamome line train, so can see Odaiba and super nice view such as Rainbow Bridge and places of Shiodome~
Though I ended up dying for 40mins in the train home, I still enjoyed that day a lot
I even got the energy to finish report writing before sleep X)

I had photoshoot after more than 1/2 year of not on Sunday!
And for 2 days straight, I went to Odaiba as the location was teamLab!
They opened a new part 2 weeks ago, plus I've been wanting proper photos there!
We were there for 1.5 hr and I truly enjoyed it a lot~
At first we wanted photoshoot under the rain with clear umbrella, but apparently it was super bright that I ended up bringing my summer hat instead XD
After teamlab -> lunch -> thought of taking photo with the ferris wheel but my friend thinks it's not as nice as if it's nighttime so no 😂
I walked around VenusFort a bit as it's kind of a factory outlet, and planned to go to AquaCity as I learned that the biggest Disney Store in Tokyo is there but my feet were dying with my DrMart ;w;
I've been having muscle pain since Saturday night too---

Came home after buying fruit & snacks plus 2 cans of beer (which I only finished 1) and stuff to cook for today
Could've gone with partner to visit a friend for dinner but I died on the couch for 1.5hr
I needed food that I bought to wake up 😂
But I really had no energy for blogging..
I ended up starting 1/2 of another "kids coaching" qualification study!
I actually died again in the train for 40mins from Odaiba to home but it wasn't enough 😂

It rained out of nowhere + hail yesterday!
The lightning have been horrible for Saturday & Sunday too!
Luckily no heavy rain when I'm outside though!

Monday started very slowly..
Should've been faster as I should've recorded VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #11 but I decided to push it to tomorrow ;w;
So..I woke up almost late for my eyebrow treatment (5mins before the treatment time) but luckily it's 5 mins away from home :x
The staff asked me whether I love cat or not because my mask & tshirt were cats 😂
The staff talked a lot with me during the treatment which I don't really like..
But good eyebrow still..
May be can spend a bit of money to choose another staff next time :x

Then...came home and slept till 1PM..
Today's so cheat day as beside snacks, I had chicken nuggets, watermelon juice & 2 indomie for lunch..
I'm so lucky that today's kids are the tougher kids AKA I WASN'T DYING DURING WORK 😂
Instead after working, I felt so much better as I managed to commute with carrying my laptop home (my boss wanted to close the class early as she is afraid it'll fall hail like yesterday and I don't have my key today as I'm using the light bag from yesterday)
I came home, cooked, cleared the kids coach last half, wrote report and now here!
This is the last task for today, or I'll count it as last week /slapped

Tomorrow will record VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #11, and definitely burning midnight oil for editing 😂
But I'm looking forward to the recording as... I've wrote so much about my weekend, means a lot for VKanon's update 😂
Then will teach 2 lessons~

Alright, let's travel back to February (still mixed with January though!) 2021!

The theme of the strawberry buffet is Alice in Wonderland but no special decoration!
Only standees~

Not real dessert, just photo spot XD

I started with the savoury items~

I thought there won't be any savoury items but I guess no one can get full that way 😂

Some desserts can be taken alone, or the staff will come with a cart to serve one each!

Of course I tried everything once!
But at the end, I expected more fresh strawberry because that's what I enjoyed best 😂
May be next time shall go for strawberry hunting instead 😂

This is served to every single table!
And the online menu is for "covid19" prevention 😂

These are what I enjoyed the most!

I think these were from after the buffet XD
Felt princessy!

Around my home had illumination till.. February?

Partner cooked!

Ahh I had freetime before gym so I tried out gindaco nearby..
Shh! I was drunk during workout but I managed to stay awake 😂

I enjoyed it a lot!
I understand now why the chain is famous as the takoyaki sure tasted good!
They also have other snacks for drinking..
I wanna go back again!

I had 2 rounds 😂
Then I think I bought supermarket's pre-packed ingredients for dinner! plus fried egg~

It snowed in February, and I was so lucky to be able to see it from my workplace for 2 years in a row!

As usual, Tokyo's snow is not pretty plus it didn't pile up at all this year!
Coldness sure felt like stayed for quite sometime but really, only snowed once 😂

I was truly all protected 😂

Tokyo's state of emergency (2nd's?) that was supposed to end in mid January got extended till February...
And this is the salad section in supermarket when I reached before 8pm TwT

Daiso's mini block collection extended with robots, and my students also built some~

Really, except the first state of emergency back in April 2020, Tokyo hasn't been.. not crowded at all..
Even when I went to Skytree, I overheard this teenager who told her other friends that that week, she has been coming to Skytree thrice 😂
Then when I was queuing to exit Oedo Onsen, there was this caucasian man who was complaining to his wife, 'if they (Oedo Onsen) is doing this to avoid the pandemic (closing @ 8), this doesn't make sense)' because there's no social distancing at all in the queue 😂
Everyone had the same thinking; LET'S STAY TILL ALMOST 8 AND WHAT IS STAY HOME 😂

Anyway, I went to Ginza in February 2021 after.. may be a year of not?
I truly don't step my feet there unless my parents are around!

It was sunny, but still have cold wind!
People everywhere still 😂 even a queue for one of my favourite Japanese sweets stores!

I was actually there for BeeChengHiang!
and "limited edition" cherry blossom design beer is already here, though it's the same every year 😂

BeeChengHiang sure tasted good!
I mean, I love it in Singapore as well!
They have 3 outlets in Tokyo, another being in Shimbashi which I've been wanting to visit but disappointed at when I passed by it last Saturday 😂
Apparently there's sitting & alcohol drinking corner but...it wasn't cozy nor stylish plus super small..
I didn't want to bring pork jerky to Oedo Onsen as well as even though I would love to eat it, I didn't bother entering 😂
The other outlet is in a department store, aka just a small stall
I'd go back to the one in Ginza again if I have craving!

It was my very first Chinese New Year without my family

I got kinda sentimental thinking about it but.. what to do ;w;
Indonesia is not doing any better with the pandemic so..gotta do whatever we can to stay healthy :(
The above is a card from a Singapore friend though!
As a reply of my 2021 calendar!
I'm truly thankful >w<

After almost 2 months, I had haircut to keep my himecut~

and I'm not doing himecut anymore even though I cut my hair (plus darkened everything) last May XD
I still miss my bangs but not the shorter front side part; it's getting annoying when I wanna put my hair up, even when washing my face 😂
Anyway, dream is still to have waist length hair!
No matter how I know I look good in short hair, I still find it more troublesome than long hair 😂
May be when I feel old with long hair then I'll cut short hair (?)

We had warm sunny days, but the cold wind still bothered me sometime XD
They don't change Tokyo 2020 logo.. even now when it's in 2 weeks time :x

100yen store CanDo had Osomatsu goods but my Jyushimatsu all gone ;w; got some stuff still though!
Free illustration site irasutoya started selling goods!

Since the pandemic, everywhere uses illustration from irasutoya in their posters!
Even my school is using it for..various things 😂
I also bought irasutoya voiced LINE sticker as the VA is Kamiya Hiroshi XD

I started my Child Coaching Advisor study and cleared it in May XD
Then one of the days when I felt like having mitarashi (soy sauce; sweet & salty) dango!

Instead of what's in my bag, I should make a 'what's in my pouches' vlog when I saw how crowded (and heavy) my bag is 😂
Had vegetable curry in my favourite Hinoya!

Now that gym moved, I almost never eat Hinoya anymore..
Even the Uber version is delicious though!

Tried Shiroi Koibito drink but it was super sweet ;w; didn't get it again
Instead black hot coffee is my favourite during the cold days!

I still opt for non sweet drinks from convenient store yay!

Had chicken waffle and curry rice with partner after work, means around 3 or 4 PM
Then I scared will be hungry for dinner so I got Luke's lobster around 6PM

We thought that the chicken waffle store is a store store but apparently it's like a small food court..
It didn't taste bad though!
Would like to go to another one again

Idk why but Luke's lobster seems to be famous in Japan for Indonesian 😂
At least my mum introduced me to that as she said she saw people posting it in Instagram when one travels to Japan
Thus we ate it at Osaka as she requested, though it's originally from America 😂
It's not my favourite but I craved for it..
Though I don't think I'll go back ever again as.. I ended up not liking cold seafood ;-;
My partner only liked the bread btw, while I wanted to eat lobster 😂

Was feeling cute but whole room was white 😂

Dressed up for some more days...

Had proper Chinese charsiu after so long of not!

After working at SCRAP, I went to Kichijoji for another SCRAP game 😂
For late lunch, randomly visited this HongKong restaurant which displayed super good looking Chinese noodle with CHARSIU
What usually appear on Japanese ramen is also called charsiu but it's different with Chinese style charsiu
The last we had it was in Yokohama's china town but damn all you can eat restaurant used so much red food colouring that when we saw our plate go all red, we just know that it's not something really to eat 😂
So we were super high!!

I think we had congee as well so was super full but it was truly good; would go back!

First time visiting Kichijoji's SCRAP
and apparently the Osomatsu collaboration game is the walking around the area type!

I realise that I truly love SCRAP's collaboration game XD
And usually (sadly) it's the sitting on a table in a room and solve puzzles instead of really walking around or escaping
So I was super happy with the walking kind as it was my second time doing such style, with the first being Metro Station puzzle.. I think did it back in 2019!
Later on tried another company's walking around game with Persona 5 theme..
Other collaboration puzzles with SCRAP I did were Persona 5, Ace Attorney, Shinchan (all sitting down) and one infiltration type; Final Fantasy 7 Remake which I suck so much 😂
I only did SCRAP's non collaboration game once before!
I kinda wanna do the Assassination Classroom puzzle too but I think it'll be sitting down and solve puzzle within 60mins, aka I've enough of that 😂

Anyway, the Osomatsu puzzle, I enjoyed it a lot as it's also my level of puzzle 😂
Usually I miss the last puzzle as Japanese not sufficient ;w;
Beside heavy bag and heels (I was wearing boots), I truly enjoyed it a lot!

Nice thing about walking around puzzle is can rest in cafe XD dinner was YonaYona bar~
Came home and played another puzzle game XD

It's the game called When The Past Was Around!
Apparently one of my friend's brother? is part of the team
Apparently (2) it's the same company that came up with Coffee Talk
Tbh I didn't really enjoy Coffee Talk because... too much story and reading (well, it's not as much as Persona but I didn't find it so interesting 😂)
But When The Past Was Around is better and super soothing plus easy and relaxing~
Would recommend it more than the other!

My partner doesn't use this board anymore so I brought it home for my Thai notes!

Tbh I only looked there when I need to remember Thai numbers as the numbers are not 123456789 😂

Despite February being Vday month where in my opinion girl gives guy, my partner got me table and chair ;w;
And I got into stationery craze as I started to write more!

Notes for FP to be exact XD
So my partner noticed that I'm dying as I do seiza (kneeling) without proper table ;w;
It's my favourite corner in the room of course, though I'd still to kneel again if I wanna watch TV 😂
And sadly lately I need to hijack his table as I can only edit with his PC ;w;
But I'm truly thankful to him!

My upper in SCRAP loves Blue HamHam and I also kinda like it, though I haven't get any merchandise XD
SkyTree was red during Chinese New Year I think!

Cooked super spicy Korean noodle that my partner gave up and I burned my tummy 😂
Then received Vday gift (well not officially) from my driving instructor and boss!

My boss got me the cat can filed with chocolate as she said she knows I love cats XD
Then my driving instructor got me drink and sweet as she was afraid I got tired after working -> driving lesson -> extra driving back to Tokyo from Saitama!
I truly love driving because of her ;w;

And... Because February = Vday, I costested my 2020 waifu; Chizuru!!

10,000yen for 1hr date please XD <3

I love her a lot that I want to do a photoshoot as her for my next calendar!
She is too good for Kazuya =_=

And of course MEGANE is one of FETISHes-----
Home Chizuru that is slightly tsundere is BEST GIRL ;w;

and this is the Vday cookie I made for my partner 😂

With work, tests and studies, I was super busy even during Vday week that I made that in a rush..
I couldn't come up with any other present that even those are premixed from Daiso orz
Well, tasted not bad but sad that I had no much idea too ;w;
Still, learned to not get baking stuff from Daiso anymore as it didn't come out as good as  expected 😂

Alright!
I surely had various things happening in February @@
I still have 1 more post for the month
And the reason of why so much to write is really; too many random happening 
Nevertheless, I gotta finish the next post this week so that I can start twitting about March 2021..and hopefully finish next week >.<
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment