Monday 16 August 2021

March 2021

2 weeks have passed since my last post ;w;
I'm so..tired lately tjhat I just don't want to do anything
well, not really not do anything as the game i've been looking for is here (the great ace attorney chronicles.. been a useless person by playing this since last week!!)
but idk.. things just haven't been going well in my point of view..
oh well, let me start with summarizing what happened since i last updated this blog!
I still have this post plus another one to clear March 2022 ;w;

I finished writing on August 5th, Thursday
Should be midnight?
My memory of days lately are so..shallow because there's pretty much no happening too XD
So I believe had Thai lesson -> work -> report -> dinner
Oh! I've received the certification of passing Thai exam level 4~
That's barely a month, but yay I passed
I thought I'd get below 80% for the reading comprehension but nope..
I'm kinda sad that my grammar is 73% w
Well, overall 80% and i kinda wished higher ;w;
But alright, another milestone reached!
Before I said anything, my teacher already preparing me for level 3 XD

Ah, had business trip in the morning for Friday
Out of nowhere, luckily no gym that day
Went to Kawasaki for interviewing new teachers (school's new branch opening)
I wore sute and long skirt that my partner said I really looked like a teacher XD
Well, I enjoy dressing for occassions HAHA
It was super hot..
Then I had lunch at Tokyo station -> work -> dinner -> report..

Because Tokyo's covid19 cases number is not going down, it is rapidly going up to be exact (extra 1000 each week!), there have been clusters at department stores as well
That's another reason why my days feel.. emptier because I can't do window shopping anymore XD
Well, I have something to pick up tomorrow so will be dropping one department store tomorrow :x
But in the mean time, saving money without shopping HAHA
W-well, there are still online shoppings to be done :x

Saturday was my trip to Miyagi, starting from Sendai!
So after 6hrs of lessons, I walked all the way to Nishi-Nippori, the rode train to Sendai from Ueno
I fulfilled one of my dreams, which is riding Hayabusa!
I was super excited as I don't need to go all the way to Hakodate (Hokkaido) or Aomori for Hayabusa!!
And what excited me even more is that the train I rode apparently is connected to another shinkansen; Komachi!
Somehow they will split halfway (Hayabusa at Akita or something) but weeee that was so fun
I wanna ride Shinkansen again ;w;
I-it's so much better than the "special fast" train I rode to Izu
THE TOILET HAVE BIDET AND FULL BODY MIRROR-----
I finished some report writing in the train, and met up with my friends in Sendai~
Then we went to our main aim; Ishinomaki to meet with another friends whose house we are staying at~

On Sunday, our first sightseeing spot was Fox Village, which I didn't enjoy ;w;
I think the fox looks so pitiful (they are not domesticaed animal...), then it was raining and the smell was super bad
Though there's writing that fox doesn't smell but the pig barn below it, it's still not a place I'd really want to visit again ;w;
Then we had sushi for lunch~
Then we came back to Ishinomaki for Manga Town Museum~
The only place I really had photos of myself XD
Oh well, will be talking about it in my V Kanon's KiDoAiRaku episode 15, plus when I start writing about August 2022 XD

Monday was supposed to go to cat island but couldn't ride ferry~
For the last 2 weeks, some parts of Japan have been getting warning for typhoon and heavy rain, especially Fukuoka and Hiroshima area
Tokyo and Miyagi only get the heavy rain that it is cooling now
On that day, morning ferry is ok but may be no ferry to come back due to the heavy rain
So we cancelled going and just look around the city as there are lots of Kamen Rider (sadly the original ones though ;; no Den-O ;w;) and Cyborg 009 statues~
Then I went back to Tokyo~

Tuesday started early for online class, which didn't really go well
It's just not so easy when all the materials are online via screen sharing..
Then whole day in the office.. so I was just dead one I reached home
Started playing the great ace attorney!!

Wednesday had gym!
Then work -> report -> game
Thursday was Thai lesson -> work -> report -> game orz
I started not feeling well on Friday where I started my day with game -> work -> report
Saturday was 6hrs lesson -> went to Kawaguchi (Saitama) for Ono Daisuke X Shimono Hiro variety show talk event~~
The even was of course fun but after all I was so tired ;w;
I'm so happy that I got home before 10..
And forced myself to game till midnight, leaving 3 reports unwritten

SUNDAY WAS FULL DAY OFF--
Well, after SCRAP from 7-9
I started my 'Business Writing & Technical Writing Immersion' online lesson after hectic weeks orz
Still have 2hrs of videos to watch ;-;
Then game, slept, finished a book, finished writing report..
sorry should've blogged orz

Monday started with recording of VKanon's KiDoAiRaku episode 15!!
Then work -> report writing -> dinner -> game
I still didn't feel good that I only did 20% of editing after shower
Shall finish it tomorrow
I think i need to cut myself some slack by not forcing myself to cramp the whole editing in one night
I have sometime to write the captions and blog tomorrow too..
So many I wanna do so little time so little..motivation

Gotta dress up and get ready for online meeting, before going to work -> report -> video editing
I hope I can do a quick costest before work too..
We'll see!

Let me start writing about this post too!
Let's travel back to March 2022!

Felt cute! My temper is cute too though XD

So.. had a "vlog recording" with people from Medan via ZOOM
The theme was Make Up
What to expect when there's so much budget..
Anyway, I did my part of making up and talking whatever is needed~

The theme was supposed to be "homey" make upbut what can be really seen when we are using inbuilt camera :x
 Need to exagerate the make up as camera screen actually lessen the make up's thickness by 30-50%!

this is without filter~
this is my favourite eye makeup, which I used for my cosplays as well!

This is with filter~
I really like to put red and pink below my eye corner~

with my favourite ribbons and ties~

then I had to go to work~

Ah I ended up being asked to not go work today as one of the kids cancel coming~
Okay, means I really need to finish this blog post and the costests that I've been delaying-----

At last I watched the DVD I got back in January XD
Then visited a new cafe near workplace which is super cute!

had curry and it tasted good!

Apparently the owner is a Filipino as he talked to me.
I know one of the written menu, plus told him that I had a Filipino colleague!
I-i haven't visit the place again though ;w; 
now I'm hungry as it's almost 1 w

made Taiwanese LuRouFan at home but I didn't want the oily part, thus didn't taste as good XD

I miss my friend's LuRouFan---
I just ordered another brand from Uber XD
M-my friend's place not near home ;w;

Beautiful flowers near home~! <3

I miss beautiful nature as it's so gloomy lately with all the rain ;w;

I bought Rilakkuma potato but it didn't taste so good XD
I-i think not heated enough..
and made TomYum Fried Rice!

I did more costest in March!

Nezuko, casual in modern time version XD

Even though I like Inosuke, Nezuko is my fave when it comes to the girl character XD

Need to channel imouto feel----

this didn't really work but Chicken Finger? Stripe? was my lunch XD

at the end my favorite raisin (or was it choco chip) bread works best XD
I-i always have it every Saturday due to crazy teaching schedule XD

M-my parka is actually pink panther from H&M XD
one of my faves even until now!

B-but it's hard to pull off no fringe XD

random cooking~ missed Indonesian food (?)
My japchae a bit too dry that it tastes more like Indonesia's fried beehoon XD
and brocolli is so homey~

had more driving practice ;w; still Saitama but this was new place for me!
beautiful flower around~ and got 2021 organizer as I like my organizer to start from April!

got these definitely because of the packaging but I think they were good!

I miss good keripik ubi though XD

partner made Thai food~~
noodle is always good, plus krapow and fried egg~

I was very active with vlogging in March, because..
IT WAS MY GRADUATION MONTH!

wanted to ride bus to the graduation ceremony hall but the bus didn't come =_=
ended up using taxi but I walked home; 40 mins? XD

I didn't take photo during the entrance ceremony so I made sure to take it this time XD

The ceremony was around 1hr
Apparently would be longer if it's under no pandemic condition
I think the principal will pass the certificate personally with each student going up to the stage
But not this time~ plus talk is also shorten XD
I got time to eat lunch at home, before last visit to school!

flowers I found on my way home~

I-i kook like princess or private teacher? XD

A-akward smile XD
and simple lunch!

Most girls wear hakama, while suit for guys
I heard some guys teasing each other 'you look like salaryman' XD
I wore new dress but same blazer with my entrance ceremony XD

After coming back from school, I spent 1/2hr and did like almost 2hrs of recording
Babbled all the way---

one of the most instantenous rash decision I've ever made in life xD

I unboxed whatever I got in the vlog as well
last class photo!

I was surprised to find more photos of me than I expected in the yearly book

The vlog is divided into 3 parts!!
B-because I decided to talk about the 2years (and more to be exact from my decision and checking out schools @@) in 1 go---
So first one is the first year, second is what I got and lastly more about the lessons I took


My boss got me pen~

The pen I got from school is in my work place~
The pen frm my boss is always in my bag XD

Made fish soup, which ended up as my next day's bento because there was too much!

more Indonesia style dinner~ partner got kangkung from Thai store~
fried prawn was good~
oyster sauce stir fry vegetable and fried chicken~

Indonesian food = fried food, or coconut milk XD

I remember I failed my driving test again and got bento from Shinjuku as revenge (?)

Revenge from not being able tot get the chicken bento when visiting the Railway Museum though XD
B-but I remember super sad that time as it was my 3rd? 4th? try ;w;

Partner made dinner that day <3
I always love his fish! I should ask how to make it soon XD

The stir fry vegetable was super salty XD
W-we are having hard time using miso XD
I-i remember after that he told me to be the one doing stir fry!

Random breakfast~ 
I'm sure we need to finish the cabbage or egg before expiration date, or else we won't really make effort to make breakfast XD

another reason why I said i was actively vlogging in March is because, I also made "indoor hanami" vlog!
I kinda wanna make this annual I guess, first being last year's XD

I made takoyaki!!

though half is without octopus, because I prefer cheese!

and of course I didn't forget beer!! <3


Then at night, it's making of Okonomiyaki!

Pulled my partner for it XD

At the end it was so salty that we didn't finish it
I took it as bento again XD

The night hanami vlog is here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2nLEOf85yA&t=2s

Random flower from around home~!

there were even some buds!

helped my partner with his Kickstarter project~!

My fave kid did all this 😂

Lastly~ quick lunch before work, and partner got me drink~

1 more post for March 2022~

At this rate, if I take 3 weeks per month, I won't be able to clear this year's posts this year ðŸ˜‚

Well, of course, no rush needed..

I want break time to clear my game next week orz

No comments:

Post a Comment