Thursday 5 August 2021

March 2021 - the railway museum

I kept on telling myself to not slack so that I won't have much to update ;w;
I finished twitting on Friday morning, but at the end only updating on Thursday ;w;
Gotta finish this for this week!!

At the end of the day, I always die on Saturday orz
Idk schedule is super..packed for August that I already feel as if it's September ;;
ONLY 5 days have passed----

Friday was normally gym, taught and I cooked!
I asked my trainer what is good to make when I want to cut carbs and get more protein
Grill nor Fried food all the time sure is.. heavy and troublesome (I almost never do fried food anymore at home! so wasteful of oil ;w;)
So he recommended adding tofu in salad, with salt pepper and olive oil as seasoning
Olive oil a bit too healthy that I can't take it XD
Instead I use normal salad dressing, Japanese style onion sauce being my favourite!
Caesar also good~ same goes with sesame sauce~
and I've been eating it for almost everyday up until now because IT WAS GOOD
I've been looking down on Japan's tofu!!
Egg tofu here is so good; no smell >o<

Saturday was the usual 6 students in 4 hrs @@
I think I had 1hr break at 3PM but at the end reached home at 7PM..
I bought beer and salad and tofu and 1 unagi sushi
Supermarket promoting beer with natsu matsuri (summer festival) design
Beer is after all so good for summer, plus the limited edition ones are light thus I drank them in no time XD

Sunday started with SCRAP..
Then it was a full day date with one of my girlfriends XD
Went to Yokohama for first time visiting Cup Noodles Museum!
Even though Yokohama (Kanagawa prefecture) is under state of emergency since Saturday?
Nothing changed, as in none of my bought in advance ticket is cancelled
Yokohama is lesser people than I expected though
but nevertheless, I enjoyed the day a lot!

We walked so much under the sun XD
better than rain!
So after work -> thought can nap but then I was hungry plus needed to fold laundry and shower so I left in no time----

Pancake for lunch -> 10 mins walk to Cup Noodles Museum -> had afternoon snack AKA noodles xD
then walked 1/2hr to.. the place I really wanted to go..
GUNDAM FACTORY ;w;
I mentioned in my January 2021 post that I went to Yokohama's GUNDAM FACTORY but didn't enter
Thus I asked my friend whether she wanna go or not and she accompanied me going!
Since we don't frequently go to Yokohama, I asked her where she wanna visit and she mentioned the Cup Noodles Museum
Both were so fun!
And i was super touched at the moving Gundam as seeing from second floor, I can really see the 'stepping' motion that even though it was my 5th time seeing it moves, I was like 'SUGOI' that my friend looked at me XD
A lot of photo spot in Cup Noodles Museum by the way XD
I ended up buying 2 Gunpla kits as my friend told me that it'll stop me from going to Odaiba's Gundam Base, which is bigger = I'll buy more 😂
D-don't think i'll build them soon but I'm so happy TwT

Then another 1/2hr walk to Cinta Jawa Yokohama branch~
I went to all the 3 branches in Japan already this way 😂
Then died on way home XD

Monday I stayed home!!
Recorded this week's podcast episode while doing a lot of online meetings
Corona in Japan, especially Tokyo is getting so bad that in there are days when we get 1000 increase @@
2000->3000->4000 and today's 5000+!!
So my boss told me to not come on Monday as i only had 1 lesson planned
But a lot of online meetings that I somehow felt tired 😂
Should've done costest but I just dead ;-;
I truly hope can clear the 3 costests this month ;-;

So recorded -> mogumogu time is something from the Cup Noodles Museum (/cough so obvious XD) -> edited----
Tuesday started work early with online lesson -> finished up caption writings -> taught -> dead at home ;w;
Finished last minute editing as on Monday, after editing, I decided to add more 😂

Wednesday.. I just died ;-;
I skipped gym though later on I regret it (as always when I suddenly cancel something orz)
Lunch at home -> work -> dinner outside -> died 🥲
Should've blogged but ofc only had energy for report writing 🥲

Today started with Thai lesson -> work though I thought I'd teach 3 lessons but at the end only 2
Well, ok, happy that I can do this plus lesser report to write but then I could've spend more time at home aka costest 🥲
sigh...

tomorrow will be doing "business trip" before work
then saturday is crazy again....
BUT I'M GOING ON A TRIP until Monday night
Though Tuesday is super packed 🥲
But that's the reason why I can't do weekly recording for this month
Oh well, will do my best still!
Gotta go home, buy grocery, cook dinner, report writing and finish this up!

Let's travel back to March 2021~

Not sure whether it was mid February or March, but i went to a place I've never been to~

It's Railway Museum at Saitama~

Some of my kids got me interested in train XD
And I can understand why some Japanese can be Train Otaku as the museum itself was super pretty!

The floor had train timing!

The preserved trains both outside and inside the museum

Beautiful is all I can say!
That's why more than half of this post is just photos XD
Pretty Instragramable too XD <3

Naik kereta api tututut XD

We can even see the bottom of some cars!

Super cute right!

This is called as human train XD

This one had VR!

Of course I took the chance to take photos too, though all with mask >o<

Lost girl 😂

Of course there are miniatures too~

Bottom of the train!

And more random trains @@

honestly a lottt that Idk which is what @@

everything is preserved so nicely!

this one had video playing in the background as if moving
and some random girl who wanted to be in my photo 😂

Blue trains!

Cooling container~

and my favorite Hayabusa!!

will at last ride it this weekend to Miyagi XD <3

I thought must go Hakodate, all the way to Hokkaido then can ride ðŸ˜‚
Nevertheless Shinkansen is expensive ;;

These seems to be..famous ones?

Can see interior design too~

CAT EARS HAYABUSA!

not really on purpose as it has a purpose!!

We had lunch in the museum too, so the pictures below are from the eating area~
they do sell station bento (ekiben) there~
wanted to eat one of them but everything was sold out---
so had burger instead!

the trains here are more like play area!

Komachi----

There are 3 levels of the museum~
Pictures above (including the eating area) are all from the first floor
There are even more trains but I just got sick of taking everything ðŸ˜‚

From here are all the 2nd and 3rd floor corners!
There are also more "scientific" area with interactive exhibitions~
I took photos of some!

This is the corner that is called as "train in pop culture"
For V-chan it's simply HAVE CAT MUST TAKE PHOTO 😂

here, they showed all the ekiben~
then another room where they exhibit all the old station signs!

There's a touch panel in the ekiben (station bento) room to explain each bento~

the signs are so cute!

some..technical stuff too @@

handwritten signs!
then, we went to another part of the museum

The next area is where they showed how stations look years ago!
Starting from manual ticket, to abacus, plus how the home platform is though I don't think I took the photos
I was only impressed by the ticketing area XD

This is like...morse code?

more stations @@ mainly Tokyo station I think!

ticket gate!

and random historical items @@

after checking the souvenir shop, we left the museum, and did gacha---

We went there through Ikebukuro and Omiya station~
Thus after the museum, we dropped by Omiya station for a short stroll near the station.
Then went to Ikebukuro's Sunshine!

I had boba!! I think the last time I had it was January?
Got greedy with partner that we had dinner at 5PM

we picked a Hokkaido restaurant
The main food is butadon (roast pork on rice)
The frozen squid was recommended while I was just curious
At the end of the day I don't like squid that much that I only had 1 XD

I think we used up our luck for this year on that day's gachas 😂

We both got what we wanted when we did the sand cat and nyanko sensei gacha at the museum's station~
Only one play each XD

now i had another keychain for my office key XD
and i got a new blanket 😂

The real reason why we went to Ikebukuro Sunshine is because I wanted to buy cushion for my chair
When I went to Kiddy Land at Harajuku, they had a lot of Shinchan merchandise
But apparently not the one in Ikebukuro ;w;
Moreover, we had 500yen off voucher that my partner got during our visit back in December 2020
Well, we ended up using it for the Hokkaido food place XD

Instead, the blanket was 500yen through crane game xD
We were so happy cause it's cheaper ðŸ˜‚

random food~
preheat food from Famima~

I truly can eat almost anything from convenient store as long as I don't care too much about dieting orz
so hard to keep carbs low orz

One day when I felt cute XD

I still love twintail but even lately I rarely do braid ;w;
Either let down all or ponytail---

Helped my partner with his card game Kickstarter campaign! Felt like yesterday O.O

asked my partner to get my favorite vegetable noodle but either he didn't understand or sold out XD

I still ate it gratefully UwU

Partner's Thai chicken rice----

Fried the remaining chicken skin~ made soy sauce based chicken and egg~
V's anyhow spicy pasta XD

Went to gym, before going to school's screening event of my final project!
then went for pancake and beer in Shinjuku XD

Ah, March was when I graduated 😂
Truly felt like yesterday as everyday's busy now 🥲

That was the second last time I visited school!
Usually anime screening (with voice of my classmates and I) is done in big hall
But due to the pandemic, school did it in school building, in various classrooms~
I went with my partner~

Then looked around Tokyu Hands, and they had a lot of cute cards to celebrate both entering school & graduation!

OH MY SO CUTE ;w;

I mentioned in my podcast that stationery store is one of the places that steal my money 😂
Tokyu Hands is one of my favourite ;w;
i'm good at being stingy though so I didn't get anything (?) ðŸ˜‚

saw X Japan's greeting cards!
Yoshikitty super cute but price not cute ðŸ˜‚

That's all I have for this post!
Next post is my costest for March 14th
Plus my graduation that happened a week after the screening event above~

I have 2 more posts for March 2021
I'll do my best to clear them next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment