Thursday 10 June 2021

December 2020 - Aquarium

It's Tuesday---
Actually today's the most free day for this week? That I kinda forgot that it's just Tuesday XD

I finished first part of December 2020 blog back on Sunday (June 6)
And decide to start on this post, the second part (out of 3) today.
Hopefully won't take too much time?w
I don't have much to update >.<

Monday, started not too early with my first eyebrow styling appointment~
Then I came back for VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #6 recording!
That was fun...I talked too much XD
Introduced my gratitude journal, plus very newest updates (newer than this blog's previous post XD)
Then work -> cooked dinner -> EDITING plus report writing

After all I need Tuesday to not start early 😂
Because I ended up sleeping at almost 4AM after report writing -> editing -> shower  😂
As we are slowly entering summer.. It was pretty bright at 4AM ._.

Tuesday didn't start early, but I finished work before teaching!
I made VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #6 preview, schedules posts, wrote captions, some work from teaching...
Studied Chinese, even got time to play more than 1 level of Sudoku, dressed up to work!
I wore heels = SUPER HAPPY UwU
Taught -> shopped grocery -> cooked -> dinner -> MORE SUDOKU w
Could've finished early so that I can start on this post earlier but then.. 
LAZY V being LAZY ;w;
Called my parents -> finished report writing -> NOW HERE!
I gotta shower and sleep soon XD

Tomorrow is gym & teaching 3 LESSONS IN A ROW!
Really.. Tuesday is the free-est day XD
A-actually can do costest but I just need a break >.<

Alright! Let's travel back to December 2020!

Some more photos from Marunouchi where I had photoshoot with @emmards

Illumination + Foliage = super pretty!

Wind was super strong though!
But I love it when I can get beautiful leaf UwU

When it's slightly darker!

Then we moved on to another location... I prepared 2 outfits!

The last location was actually my suggestion but apparently it wasn't so good ;w;
I-it was one of the few unlucky happening of Japan failing my expectation
The homepage was so pretty...

The next place is Roppongi!
Midtown to be exact!

I-i think this was the only nice thing from there lol

Apparently not too many lit up tree orz

They do have skating ring but not too big

@emmards and me were laughing as most of the time they were playing heartbreaking Christmas ballads such as Back Number's Christmas Song ;;;

E-even from the bridge, can see it's not so festive ;w;

That's why I got no photo of this shoot at all I guess 😂
We left early, and had Vietnamese food nearby before saying farewell~!

@emmards told me that we can see Tokyo Tower though!
Then I received Christmas card from one of my students

Of course I keep every single letter drawing cards (even some packaging or envelope) from my students in a folder!
They are all so precious >w<

Went to a bookstore with a friend, and found this-----
The first floor of the bookstore also had random stuff area and they had these earrings

CAT EARS ^O.O^

I introduced that book before in VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #4 XD
One of my recommended book for Japanese who want to study English w
Despite the theme of "romance", it is still a nice book as to please girls (or to have good communication in general), nice phrases are needed
For example "I'm looking forward to" "I managed to" "May I"
N-no one to tried it on yet though 🙃

During mid December was when I decided to get many qualifications in 2021
Beside for self satisfaction, reason is my boss recommended several to me that seems can be useful
The ones that I decided to go for based on my boss' suggestions are Financial Planner (because we want to teach money literacy to our students but tbh it's not that deep..) & Child Coaching Advisor
Well, I don't have any background nor experience in teaching, so I think it was alright to take (plus looking to the future if I want to continue working on this line)
I'm actually interested in picking up Child Councillor next year..

As I have a friend who took FP test before, I asked his suggestion about how to study, which led us to visit this book store
He told me that it's easy enough to do self study, with first step being getting textbook, then workbook!
He also recommended me a website with past papers (beside the official homepage) where I can do random pop quiz
I'm truly lucky to have someone near who can be a help!
He was confused though as to why I want to take FP w
Luckily I love studying XD

Then we went to karaoke, where we got this room that can fit 10-15 people?!
2 PROJECTORS instead of TV for PEOPLE LOL

My friend goes to karaoke almost every week that he even bought a personal microphone that can be used in any of the chain store?
But that's one part of Covid19 prevention
Including the bigger room + customer can pick up "microphone sterilizer" spray at the reception before entering the room

I remember getting ramen for dinner~
It was a Saturday after work~

PRETZ had this "secret taste" (just milky taste though..) flavour <most right> where it can change the taste of other PRETZ if we eat together! Like for example Tomato + secret taste = Tomato Cream Soup =w=
Then I got Chokobi <most left> as I wanted to try it, due to Shinchan XD

Then I got a Shinchan sticker :D
It's behind my phone now XD

Partner got GingerBreadHouse kit from his company, and I used it for our "annual" Christmas video XD

I'm the one who make the Christmas video "annual" without permission 😂
Because in 2019 we built our first Christmas Tree!!

The instruction---
and how it ended up w

it was gone in a blink 😂

We didn't eat the whole thing, but I guess we had fun w

Of course the video is in my YouTube channel, here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHgr7dtC8ts

The post above were written on June 8!
Back here on June 10~

On June 9, I made a big noise in my FB profile as someone was kind enough to tell me that there's an account that is using my photos
Urgh it's a pain as I wasn't in my best mood yesterday =_=
I dozed a lot during gym and didn't enter the hot spring as I was super sleepy....

Went to Tokyo International Forum as I found out that Yakun just opened there
The one in Tochomae on renovation and hopefully will open in July? =.=
But couldn't find it, thus went to another craving; Shake Shack
I broke my 'no fried food in June' promise but didn't finish everything..
Walked all the way to Otemachi (to save money with my commute pass w)
IT IS SUPER HOT ._.

Then after work, I got the message that someone is posting my photos without my permission + writing as if it's he/she
FB report button is useless man..
My partner and I just kept on shrugging and shaking our head sigh
But that took longer than expected as I just didn't have the power to update blog anymore

Oh I've been cooking dinner from Monday until now!
I kinda wanna cook for 5 days straight (?)
Uber always.. too big portion XD

Today woke up fresher, though still end up being late for my Thai lesson ;;
The imposter saga continued..
I'm super thankful to everyone who helped me reporting and commenting and sent me kind messages
I'm so sorry that I can't do anything ;-;
It doesn't make sense to put watermark in my photos too right..?
Unless I put it on my face LOL

Thai lesson -> registered for Thai & Chinese exams in July (same day LOL) -> ranting in FB -> taught -> came back -> shopped from grocery -> cooked dinner -> did Thai hw -> played Sudoku & Typing practice -> NOW HERE
I wanna finish this blog post today---
Then will finish report writing!

Oh, been writing my gratitude journal still..
The last 3 days were actually hard as I had doubts in me regarding personal stuff too
But tbh I find gratitude journal the best thing for such days; finding goodness in a day actually made me find the day not so bad at all at the end!
Alright! Let's travel back to mid December 2020

Idk I think my partner got that bread for me?w
We went to Two Rooms @ Aoyama for advance (?) Christmas Eve dinner!!

Instead of going on the 24th December, we went on the 23rd XD
I think we wanted it to be cheaper XD
I didn't mind it and still went to work before there~!

It's an IndianXJapan fusion course~
the uni (sea urchin) was super good!

I remember we had oyster as appetizer, which was not included in the course
I had it raw, while partner had it fried? (he have weaker tummy)
It was super good too!!

Again, wanting cheaper meal, we didn't order alcohol
I'm actually fine with it as champagne is not my thing
Wine is not my partner's thing XD

the truffle was uber good!
and meat..?

another meat...
and we got double dessert!

The other one was Montblanc and I decided that it's not my fave XD
I don't really like chestnut XD

The left photo can be seen from the restaurant level~ it reminded us of Kamoshida's castle in P5!
On my way to train station from workplace, can see SkyTree and on Christmas? Light was red & white

Christmas eve I went to work too!
Same goes with Christmas, but my student didn't react to anything when I told him that he is my Christmas date 😂

My Christmas present from me to me /slapped

After finding them in bookstore, I decided to get them cheaper through Mercary; 2nd hand items online store XD

I want to recommend the English one to my gym trainer who said has picked up English study lately but I'm too shy 😂
I thought of reading the Thai one to practice reading for my upcoming test but I'm too shy to read it when my partner is in the room 😂
On the other hand, I'm reading the Chinese one, 6 pages per day, for my upcoming oral test 😂
Gotta keep the tongue rolling!!

Christmas Eve dinner----

All the chicken were premade, aka only needed to heat up by microwave XD
I think I got L size McD fries?
and random salad (?) 😂

yay partner's gift for me---

I already threw one of the Shinchan socks as I wore it so much that I made a hole 😂
And the Eevee slipper, I use everyday at home!


Tbh I'm super happy when I receive wearable goods that are related to my fave characters, because I don't have the heart to buy them 😂
Like the Shinchan socks, there are many version s available that whenever I see them, I just end up not buying 😂
That's why I always like depend on other people to buy me character goods 😂

Including my cousin, who got me Sanrio goods!!

My bias is somewhat My Melody but tbh I'm fine with any Sanrio character above ;w;
The Kurumi socks is also what I wear a lot----
I haven't got the heart to use the pink bag (plus one pink backpack that I got back in...Gotemba's factory outlet back in November 2020?) as I don't want it to get dirty ;w;
But it was awesome that they reached nicely on Christmas day XD

Btw, I gave my partner new clothes but he didn't wear everything -.-
I don't want to be his mum by nagging him to wear what I got but that just show how...carefree he is sigh LOL
No salvation la 😂

My student gave choco for Christmas; pink from a girl & gold one from a boy!

My ootd? nothing can really be seen but it's what I wore on Christmas XD
and more Christmas design SkyTree~!

went to Ikebukuro on Christmas!
One of the biggest game centre had Gintama promotion as the movie was scheduled for January 2021!

The official Christmas date was at Ikebukuro, visiting Sunshine Aquarium!
Even though it's the nearest Aquarium from me, I only got to visit it that day 😂
Wanted to visit it back in September 2019 for my birthday but nope since the otter area was having renovation XD
This time, I found out that the aquarium operates until night during Christmas, or to be exact 20-25 December?

Japan really cut Christmas period the moment 26th December starts 😂
At least most places still extend illumination until March nowadays!
Well, dating spots still make money during Valentines X

At last I'm here---
I was surprised that not many people were there!

Eelllll
stone fish? Idk reminded me of tempura a lot w

Or my favorite ikan tepung that my nanny makes XD

 sea horse!
and school of fish!
and I miss Singapore's sambal stingray ;w;

Jelly fish area is FOREVER HEALING AREA UwU

the squids were cute too!!
Rainforest area on the 2nd floor

The aquarium had 2 or 3 levels?
The first level being the usual fish
Second level is rainforest and what I dislike the most; ambiphians ><

more fish that seems clear--
and the fishes below reminds me of ikan bawal (pomfret?)

third floor is outdoor with otter, seal and penguin!!

Super dark but yea, super happy to see the otters though we didn't stay long as outdoor = super cold in late December 😂
We were also super hungry as we met at 7.15PM after I finished work and didn't have dinner beforehand

Had Chinese for dinner!
This big tree is on my way from workplace to Nishinippori station as I used Yamanote JR line to Ikebukuro instead of Metro!

There were trees with full leave still during late December!!
It looked like Christmas tree XD

The Chinese food is Benitora?
The restaurant chain that we always go in December 😂
For the last 2 years in a row, we went to the one in Odaiba~
This time, the moment we saw it in Ikebukuro Sunshine, we were decided right away 😂

Few days ago we were watching Koikimo and the 2 characters were at Odaiba
Then we said that there is Benitora, and we must only eat it in December 😂
C is for Christmas, but also for Chinese food /slapped

Night selfies XD

 
I love it best when I can smile naturally X)

Before 2020 ended, we watched Josee, the Tiger and the Fish and found out the place where Animate Shinjuku was at is completely cleared!

Animate Shinjuku has moved to Odakyu Halc since... spring 2020?
Now that area is Family Mart!

another day of curry hunting in Shimokitazawa

This was better than the soup curry!

partner got this from...his snowboard daytrip?
I think at last opened it and gave some as souvenir to SCRAP colleague + gym trainers XD

Everywhere I go, back in 2020 and 2021, always white lab coat XD
Ah, this is the soup curry!

soup curry is better when one feels like needing vegetable intake though!
Especially someone like me who doesn't really like salad as I'm not used to raw food

I like soup curry without meat too!
Most place do chicken soup curry (with the drumstick)
But I like vegetable only best!
Plus will be egg!

Last day of SCRAP in 2020! Received dessert as Shimokitazawa is also famous for cafes & desserts!
It tasted so good that I got addicted with similar style pudding (I introduced on in VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #2)
Then another Christmas present which I made my partner get (?) 😂
It's now one of the 2 keychains for my work key!

Alright! That's all for this post!
I hope I can finish the third part of December 2020, the last part this weekend though I kinda doubt so XD
My weekend is now mainly pressured by planning kids' lessons though having a lot of kids ofc mean a lot to me!
I'll do my best UwU

Friday will start with English Instructor & chinese study!!
Oh, I received the reply of my first English Instructor part test and i got 93/100 yay
Viva open book test XD
So will carry on with the second part from tomorrow (already from today though XD)
Then gym -> work -> cook dinner -> reports---
Saturday always start earlier as lessons start earlier!
I'll have SCRAP this weekend after...almost 2 weeks of not?
I hope I'm not rusty XD

Last part of this post is pictures from my Megumi cosplay photoshoot with @mayt_c
Taken at the story's famous spot; Nozokizaka~!
Taken back in May 2020 XD <3

Megumi = white beret!

Aki-kun~!

Oh! Tomorrow's the release of VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #6 too!
Due to the imposter issue, I have stuff to talk about for next week's episode 😂
But I talked a lot of VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #6 too, with what I love a lot about!
I hope everyone will enjoy it~!

No comments:

Post a Comment