Sunday 13 June 2021

Last of 2020!

It's weekend----
But Saturday is workday just like all the previous 6 days for me XD
Although I wanted to write 'half work day', I still only work pretty much from 2PM-7PM (5-6hrs) everyday XD
It's just timing difference LOL

I finished second part of December 2020 post on Thursday
Writing the opening on Saturday~~ June 12
I think I won't finish this post though, due to my laziness ;w;

Friday wasn't too early!
It has been so long since I last reached gym without rushing ;w;
I have been keeping my trainer waiting for 5-10 mins lately as I always go somewhere before gym ;w;
Then I enjoyed gym's bath..
And as always, super sleepy after lunch 😂
No salvation already 😂

Then the issue regarding the imposter also solved, thanks to Lenny for spamming the person's posts of my photos with 'DON'T USE HER PHOTO WITHOUT PERMISSION'
I'm super thankful for everyone's support ;-;

Tbh it's so sad that FB report button is useless..
I don't really want to do the commenting straight away solution as I also didn't think it'd be useful
But at the end, the person changed profile picture & cover picture (which was my picture) and may be deleted all my photos?
Can't see the shared post of my photos via the person's another account too..
Well, hopefully everything's fine as I blocked a number of accounts already from my personal account
The Facebook Page blocking feature is also useless :v

Cooked dinner for 5 days in a row----
I wanna challenge it again next week but then on Tuesday I'll have to teach until 7PM (means reach home around 8.15) so I think I can't ;w;
Could've started blogging Friday night but ofc due to sleepiness I took a nap w >_>

Saturday started earlier as I started teaching from 11AM~!
Also super sleepy as I rushed to work w
But one student didn't come, so I had light lunch at 12PM yay
Then went to Omotesando for the TOKYO OUTLET WEEK....
Contemplate to get like 4 clothing but then I didn't feel like purchasing a lot so came out in..10-15 mins XD
Despite being tired, I still decided to enjoy me-time outside as I went to Shinjuku

Next week I actually planned to go Shinjuku (west area to be exact) for Animate + Pepe's GU for items I ordered
But I decided to go today.. My feet died at the end XD
But it was great as I also picked up tops from GU XD
Plus hair accessories from CanDo
100yen (110 to be exact w) store FTW

I.. also broke my 'no fried food' by eating KFC..
Even though I actually plan to have Pikachu's McD menu if I were to reach home earlier w
The collaboration menu just started yesterday so I still have time :x
May be during VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku's mogumogu time? XD

But yes, I'm super happy with my self healing time
Came home, took half hour nap, and finished report writing while watching DVD I picked up
Will shower and gotta rest early as I have SCRAP @ 6AM tomorrow @@
I hope I can continue this post tomorrow and...BE DONE WITH 2020 XD
I reviewed the photos and shouldn't have much to write :P

Sunday, June 13~!
Finished early SCRAP -> salad breakfast (cause it'll expire tonight w) -> English Instructor & Chinese study -> took 1hr nap - > pizza lunch -> NOW HERE!
Will be going to friend's place for game gathering soon~
So may be I'll finish up half of this post!
This blog is again, the last task for this week~!

Let's travel back to end of December 2020~!

The third illumination I went to see back in Winter 2020 was at Saitama Tobu zoo~!

My partner was like 'ahhh' when I told him that they have collaboration with Kiramune; group of famous seiyuus XD
B-but I've always been wanting to visit the zoo as my boss said she likes the white tiger there---
So it's 2 birds with 1 stone XD

It was so cold that I'm all wrapped up w

It was 1.5hr from home?
Passed by Kasukabe, the setting of Shinchan XD <3

Later on I made my own separate trip to Kasukabe for my love of Shinchan XD <3

At last reached Tobu Zoo station~

After reaching the station, we either can walk for 10-15mins? or used the bus, which we did!

Entrance--

The place was so big as one part is zoo, another is amusement park
They have pretty big rides too!
But we were there just for the zoo & illumination
Thus once we entered (we apparently went in form the amusement park door), we took a bus that brought up to the middle part of the park, in between amusement park and zoo area~

Then we walked around the zoo~!

We reached almost sunset~
Although it's big, after all zoo is still zoo, aka the smell was still super strong XD

The lion wasn't bad too!
But everyone's favorite is the white tiger~

it sure was big and pretty majestic!

Here's the video of it walking around from my twitter; https://twitter.com/VKanon18/status/1397039478863138817

then we checked out the penguin area~

Apparently this is the famous penguin who fell in love with the penguin from Kemono Friends was here!

Apparently Tobu Zoo always have a lot of anime related collaboration, including Kemono Friends sometime ago
If I'm not mistaken, after Kiramune illumination, the zoo was going to have collaboration with Haikyuu~
Moreover, the songs playing in the park was all otaku songs XD

I think can be heard here, while I recite animal names in Japanese XD ; https://twitter.com/VKanon18/status/1397036727114473473

There were a lot of duck and swan!

We also saw porcupine in the indoor area~
they were fighting? or just being rough? it hurts me to see that ;w;

wonderful english /slapped

They also have lit up animal XD


And at last, it's the part I've been looking forward to the most; Kiramune collaboration area!

IT's a super big area with lights + Kiramune members' chibi shoots XD
Above is Trignal, Below is Kamiya Hiroshi~


The one I know best is HiroC XD
then SparQlew

Nobu
Irino Miyu~

Yoshino Hiroyuki
Kakki (used to like him a lot XD)

Last but not least Namikawa Daisuke~

Apparently the "main happening" is they will play Kiramune's live video in the big screen, but I missed it as I didn't check the timing at all 😂
The chibi standees are above, so while I was busy taking photos, the video was playing
Thus I only heard the song from afar 😂
W-well I can always see the video in YouTube /slapped

Still, the light was truly beautiful!

But it was so cold as everything is outside XD
We didn't ride anything beside the bus ride (extra cost)

We checked out the arcade area and TOO MANY OTTER---

And raccoon XD

We did see otter in the same place with the porcupine~

was so tempted to get Kiramune goods but then ofc collaboration goods is more expensive than normal stuff so..... I was being a good kid by not getting any ;w;

Time to say good bye~

That marks the last illumination I saw in 2020~

White tiger in the zoo XD oh I think we got castella sweets inside but not the tiger bun haha

I told the person that I'd come back for dinner one day and it took me 2 years 😂
I went there 2 years ago to get Chili Beer for my partner as he said he may want that for his birthday
I remember getting super worked up the day before his birthday by calling almost every Mexican restaurant in Tokyo
Ended up that's the only store with it (and probably the last 2!) that I took almost 1hr of traveling time from SkyTree (there's a place that sells worldwide beer something like that there) plus almost 2hrs to his place
I was so...spending effort on useless place 😂

Anyway, the store is at Kitasenju and it was chill and nice!
Most probably they haven't imported Chili Beer since I last time went as nowadays, whenever I call, they always say not available ;w;
Kitasenju is actually 10mins away from my work place but it's the other way round from my home~
So it's not too far to reach, but also not a place I'd frequently go XD
It's a nice neighborhood though!

Alright! Reaching 29th December!

Went to Mejiro and still a lot of foliage~

I was super impressed by the beautiful scenery that I ended up coming off the bus 1 stop before my destination; Mejiro station
Probably the last autumn view in 2020 for me!

I met my friend in Mejiro station as we met up for End of Year Gathering with my girls!
Like sometime ago, we rented out a room 
This time it's a 3 floors house but only the second floor; aka living room & kitchen was available for us!

The girls were taking photo with the beautiful sun ray so I got their help too UwU

Outside the house is right away a train rail, Seibu Ikebukuro I think
So it's 10 mins walk from Mejiro station and 14 mins? from Ikebukuro station
The train is noisy sometime but the window nor house didn't shake (though the owner warned us about it)

As always we had a lot of good food UwU
and we also did secret Santa~

one of the girls gave all of us tea~
I enjoyed it at night while wearing my secret Santa gift; hair drying cap; dog!!
and another girl gave each of us alcohol as she bought too much XD

the girls ended up having takoyaki flour left and I took it home; next day's lunch XD

Ok please forget me saying that the girls' gathering was 29th December 😂
I don't remember my dates anymore as the next day seems to be 31st December...
I remember what I did though!!

So for 31st December, my partner and I had dinner gathering in a friend's place
As the place is near Ikebukuro, I went to Sunshine Ikebukuro beforehand as I wanted to use the coupon my partner got
We got it after eating at Benitora on 25th December; 500yen off~!
Though at the end I didn't use it, I still enjoy my time doing window shopping!

Another promotion for Gintama's upcoming movie! They had a pop up store in Sunshine Ikebukuro!

The V 5 years ago will definitely die die get something from there 😂
N-now I just don't spend much on my husbando anymore :')

a lot of Justaway w
and I saw Kingdom Hearts TsumTsum in Disney Store!

Ah~ I miss going to Disney and Pokemon Store~
Pokemon online store mailing list just sent me their newest 'Eevee collection' goods..
I definitely want to own all the 9 versions of Eevee doll in the future ;w;

It was my first time trying Pepsi Cola..usually my partner drinks it but he'd complain after drinking 2 sips.. I believe I finished it as I don't get headache from sweetness LOL
I also did 1hr karaoke as there was spare time before heading off to the dinner place~

and in a blink, it's 1st January 2021!!!
top 9 likes photos from Instagram XD

Unexpectedly I did a number of cosplay in 2020!
I only did 2-3 so far this year? :')
Hopefully more in the later half of this year as I'm contemplating to do 2022 calendar or not
It's so hard that I need to depend on my partner sigh
Need like 5 more photos idea and I don't really have new waifu :')

Sylvanian Families New Year decoration in Sunshine Ikebukuro Tokyu Hands
andddd cheese cake that we got for friend's dinner gathering!

We did visit the shrine at midnight!
But I'll write about that on my next post as it's already January 2021 XD

On a side note, Tokyu Hands @ Sunshine Ikebukuro is closing down or has closed :')
I rarely go to Ikebukuro already so not so sure myself but yeah read that news somewhere >.<

Alright! Last part to clear 2020 is some more photos from my photoshoot with @emmards back in October? 2020!
Totally one of my favorite shoots in 2020, thus the number of photos that I love!

I feel like both city girl, as well as forest girl XD <3

Waiting

and enjoying nature!

smile up smile down (?) 😂

will you let me take your picture?

and I'm so grateful to be with autumn beauty <3

can see Shinjuku tower XD

andd though 1/2 of 2021 is going away, I hope you will keep on smiling!

I know there are writings lately that says keep on smiling or keep on being strong is false positivity?
but idk.. I think I need to be stronger
I think I need to keepoon smiling
May be I just don't like to have blurry vision when my tears feel like dropping
I mean, I already have blurry vision to start with as I can't see without my glasses w

But no matter what
I gotta be strong
I only have myself to depend on

Tomorrow's Monday!
Hopefully I'll be able to do twitting on Tuesday & Thursday?
I only have 2 twittings to do for January 2021!
Then 1 blog post for the end of next week!
I think I was busy in January lol

At last after 3 weeks? I've cleared December 2020!
Monday will be busy as I'll do VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #7's recording and go to work!
I'm lucky that I get to come home earlier tomorrow as the 5PM students won't be coming
But I see myself sleeping late still due to editing w
I hope I won't be talking too much again, as I'll be discussing about the latest imposter issue XD

I finished writing this post, and will finalize tonight after coming back from friend's game gathering!
Finishing a task always make me feel good UwU

OMG I finished finalizing before 1:00AM---
Even though I reached home at 10:30 and napped till 11:30, I'm so happy and grateful that this post is not too long for me to finish
The upcoming week will be busy---- more early mornings with full SCRAP in the weekend---
And my friend's wedding coming up
Super excited though XD <3

No comments:

Post a Comment