Sunday 6 June 2021

December 2020

I should shower and get ready for early morning tomorrow---
But I still wanna procrastinate by writing the beginning of this post w

I finished twitting on Thursday night!
Friday started early with SCRAP, then Thai lesson, then work, napped for 1hr? Then finished up report writing----
Saturday wasn't so early as there's no SCRAP, and straight away to work!

Two students didn't come today, so I had 2hrs break time where I finished doing lesson planning for next week (including print), planning for VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku #5 , caption for posts..
I didn't have time to write report w
Finished work, visited Tokyo Outlet Sale Week (most probably there for 15 mins and came out with nothing XD), folded laundry, napped, dinner...

Played game for almost 2 hrs =_=
Bought Trauma Center: Under the Knife!!!
Couldn't clear one of the operation that I almost snapped at my partner too ;w;
He cleared it for me yay as expected ;w; 
And at the same time I started Chinese Oral Test practice and finished my English small kid instructor study too XD
Did typing practice @ Typing.com too (truly procrastinating w)
So after this I gotta clear 2 more report writing ;w;

Tomorrow will be SCRAP -> Gym, with an hr of break in between?
I've prepared books to study during the break, so that I truly can finish this blog post at night!!
I gotta finish it as I usually don't have time at Monday night w
I always end up sleeping super late due to editing VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku PODCAST XD
But I always need to do it or I won't sleep at ease!! :<

At the end, VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku PODCAST is my most updated platform
Sometime Instagram Story, if I have content XD
So I'm super glad to do that (enjoy is FIRST!)
Then...I have 3 blog posts for December 2020, which I truly wish to finish by next week!
Let me do my best XD

Yabai---
At the end I didn't finish my blog post on Sunday (30th May) and almost a week is passing by ;w;
After SCRAP -> 1/2hr at Misudo as I cleared 1/2 chinese speaking practice -> gym -> lunch -> I DIDN'T NAP BUT PLAYED Trauma Centre and right away left for Harajuku..

I was playing Shinchan collaboration escape game and as usual I can't clear the last quest as it's word play and.. not easy for non Japanese ;w;
It's still very SCRAP style game XD
Got coffee before that, then went for dinner..
In other words I dead after dinner, too tired XD

Monday I could've woke up earlier but ofc I didn't..
But I did record VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku PODCAST #5 with full of energy XD
Then work -> editing till very late as usual that I can't really be away from PC even on Tuesday orz
I submitted my first chapter test answer so I don't have English young kid instructor study lately but.. Up till Tuesday I was so into Trauma Centre that I didn't touch blog..
I kinda cooked dinner on Monday and Tuesday too..

Wednesday woke up, chinese practice, dentist, gym!!
At last gym is open again (in May I did training only in a private room means no shower room--- and need to bring shoe plus wear the outfit from home ;-;)
So I enjoyed the gym's onsen UwU then work
And we got new puzzle game that made me compile answers because we also can't remember 20 answers from 4 materials =w= w
That's the reason I have for not finishing this post..

But I will do this tonight! Hopefully ;-;
I woke up for Thai lesson today..
My body's so aching as even yesterday, when I was doing training, I still had muscle pain residue from last Sunday orz
The upper body ache came on Tuesday w
I think PC work is the main reason, plus always heavy bag w
At least now that I clear caption writing + VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku PODCAST materials for tomorrow, I can leave my PC in my work place until Monday---
I'm like only using this PC for Thai lesson, twitting and ofc video editing XD
(At the end I brought it back on Friday night to finish up making worksheet for my kids, then Saturday night as I thought I'd be making video editing for work w)

Alright!
Let's travel back to December 2020 for real this time w
Though I have 3 students' report to write tonight, I found out that instead of stressing, finding what's fun and relax are so much better
Yesterday my kid taught me that w
Lately I've been so into results without remembering that the kids have been around for almost a year = improvement doesn't come in a blink
Plus break time from PC or tablet is important, not only for the eyes but also for the brain
I gotta stop my shoulder from being too.. tight w

December, but near home is still filled with super nice foliage!
I'm forever in love with where I stay for the rich nature (there's big park!!)

I think I made stop around Tochomae area and had Soup Curry, that is trending since last year
It tasted fine! Super good for vegetable intake, and not as thick as the usual Japanese curry

But ofc soup = super watery = super full though XD
Means can get sleepy easily after lunch XD
life is about trying to find the balance of not eating too much =-=

Nearest supermarket now sells Indomie~~~ don't need to worry about stock anymore XD
Watched An American Tails as my partner likes it a lot w

The songs are nice!
But I'm not that.. young anymore to enjoy the storyline w
Well, the storyline is actually deep but..
V being V; Music > everything XD

more foliage around Tochomae, and I was already covering my ears and head--- w

This is also near home, on my way to the station~

I wrote until there on June3rd, Thursday
Then I didn't continue, until it's June 6th, Sunday ;w;

I think I just dead after work on Thursday night as I requested my partner to get dinner on his way home
I was still suffering as the muscle pain was real..
But I had gym again on Friday morning---

Friday was rainy but I overworked myself again by going to donate my clothes to Uniqlo, then rushed to gym w
The wind was so strong that my umbrella was blown away a few times ;-;
Reached gym pretty wet XD
I had headache that day that I took a nap after work, woke up super cranky w
I'm so grateful to my partner for.. understanding me ;w;

I think my gastric not doing well since Friday night as I felt horrible even after dinner..
Plus I didn't have proper lunch on Saturday, though I still woke up fine and did work for half day!!
Work, visited Tokyo Outlet Week (came out in 5 mins with nothing to buy XD), dropped by supermarket to get dinner
I got greedy and bought unagi sushi + saba sushi, even though at first I just wanted sweet potato + fried fish
I also got chawan mushi..
They didn't taste good; cold ;w;..
Warm food still best for me orz

So...after supermarket I went to check out a store that sells cute stuff as a student's birthday coming up on Monday
But unfortunately I don't know much of her preference yet that I didn't get anything ;w;
Came home, got greedy again and ate cereal (without the milk w) 
Then napped for 2 hrs..
That's another reason why my dinner didn't taste good w
But finished some work at night, plus recorded a piano for next VKanon's 喜怒哀楽 KiDoAiRaku's episode!

As June started, I decided to stop eating fried food
Or more like avoid fried food (sometime my partner forgot so it's not anyone's fault XD)
I need to lessen sweet food though orz 
I always need longes to wake myself up after lunch before work as I don't want to drink more than 1 cup of coffee per day
That it makes me crave for candy whenever I finish a meal
I know should drink more water as the reason must be I find the meal salty (kill it with sweetness w) but a lot of times I'm already too full for more liquid w
So at least I'll lower down fried food this month!
I somewhat came to crave for fish w

I also started doing Gratitude Journal yesterday XD
Decided not to get fancy cute designed notebook as they mostly have dates (aka I'd need to write from 1st January 2021)
So I just get a cheap Daiso notebook as a starter!
I thought of starting in July but why wait as it doesn't take much time!
I actually used to write nice journal for my journey (?) with my partner but I just got bored, cause at the end more food photos XD
So for this Gratitude Journal, I just come up with 3 great things I find of the day + a motivational quote
The motivational quote comes from this app which I already paid for a year subscription..
A super impulsive purchase as the reminder just doesn't work =_=
But yes, though yesterday (Saturday) I only wrote bout work as there's where I spent half of my day at w

Today I went out with my partner yay XD
Morning did online yoga after almost a year of not!? w
At last I have a Sunday where I can do whatever I want ;w;
That's why I moved my gym to weekday w
Then dressed up and went to TimHoWan w
So much pain for goodness (aka queued for 30-40mins w)
Then had Boba after a while of not (2-3 months?)
Went to Tokyu Hands to get 4 students' birthday presents w

Then went to SCRAP for FF7Remake Infiltration Escape Game..
Died X_X
I panicked with both the time limit + walking enemy w
Then had light dinner..
It's apparently a drinking place and they don't have 'take away' box when we didn't finish a whole bowl of fried rice..
Sigh
But glad to be home early, so I get to finish this post, aka last task for this week!

Tomorrow, I had eyebrow appointment (been so long, I hope it'll go well as I've almost never did any eyebrow service in Japan!!)
and work----
and definitely will sleep late due to editing + report writing w

Alright! Go back to early December 2020!
I... was supposed to take HSK Level 5 test w the same day my partner took his JLPT N1 test!

But at the end I couldn't take it LOL
At first I wanted to take it in May 2020, but it was cancelled due to the pandemic
Then I got the exam number for December..
But the gate that is nearest to the exam building is locked =_=
It's not open as it's not weekday =_=
It was super hard to find the entrance as me and...4 other girls were running around in panic..

The university where the exam was hold is SUPER BIG
We got to the right building 10-20 mins after the exam started
But late entry wasn't allowed as the first test is listening orz
Wasted not only exam money but also transport fee as it wasn't close home orz
When I told my mum this story, she told me why I didn't reach earlier but I did reach like 15 mins earlier that I even had time to walk from the station instead of using the bus
Later on I took the test in January, this time using the bus and following the crowd XD

As the university is super big = there are lots of trees and.. foliage is pretty w
The girls were laughing as to why I still took photos (while walking home heavy heartedly w)
Didn't want to waste the.. coming (?) 😂

I've actually never experienced a university life in a biggg campus
Me seiyuu school wasn't exactly small but there are just separate buildings (and levels), not in a big area with garden & park

Google map wasn't a good friend that time, plus the navi app instructed by the exam paper thingy was weird and very hard to understand (sorry, no offence but super old, full Japanese/Chinese)

So I head to Harajuku first, Omotesando to be exact
Promised to meet my partner there for dinner w

there I recorded a Christmas End of Year greeting video w

Out of season but this is it XD https://www.instagram.com/p/CJNAg7aHPYt/

Dinner was pizza----
Next day, I had brunch @ Soup Spoon after SCRAP job 

I always love soup UwU
Except spicy soup w
I love warmness but no don't add it with spiciness w

Oh! I got back my himecut after a while of not XD
taken @ McDonald right after the haircut as it's right beside w

The last time I had himecut was back in April 20219!!
After all Himecut suits me a lot; it's cheaper as I know what I want (I only went to nearest salon near train station, cost less than 5000yen?w)
Of course very quick and convenient too!
Having a goal in life is..such a goal ;w;

park on my commute way!

so happy with new haircut that I couldn't stop taking photo XD

a lot of ginkgo tree! plus red leaves! UwU

but of course in reality, I'm in hat + mask XD

I recorded another food vlog, though I edited & uploaded it in January 2021 XD

Apple Pie Yakisoba, and I made a super big mistake w

Please watch the video as to why the noodle is super pale w

Of course plus SNOW's filter XD


Time to wear layers---
Another park near home is getting.. bald!

That day I did studio recording for my school's graduation project at ShinOchanomizu?
Then at night I had karaoke!

Ah, December was quite of emotion roller coaster as I got worried about next plan after graduating, aka work visa
Again, super thankful to my partner for trying to keep my calm ;-;
He told me nothing will happen in a snap
That was the first time I experienced something bad due to the pandemic ;-;
Plus miscommunication
But it was also a good break I guess

Misudo had another collaboration with Pokemon!

Didn't get any this time as I remember Pikachu = banana and I don't really like it w
I only like real banana!

added photos to our Christmastree! aim is to add 4 photos every year w
Partner or I made curry? that was the day i broke down and cry w

I hope everything will continue going well even now too ;-;
Having something to fight for, important but ofc it's hard sometime ;-;

However despite the pandemic, I actually went to see more illumination in 2020 than 2019 w
More dating spots to be exact!
First being at Sagamiko!

Rode bus from Shinjuku, took like 1.5-2 hrs!
We had lunch before going!

The place we went is called Sagamiko Pleasure Forest
We bought the bus (go & back) ticket + entrance ticket package plan, but only for illumination
We left around 3, reached at 5, and left by 7.30PM; truly only for illumination!

As it's outdoor, it was huge and a lot of lit up areas!

We were to ride lift to reach the upper area
We can walk but of course we didn't as it was cold 😂

Sagamiko Pleasure Forest had Paddington Bear as mascot character? 
Just like how Tom&Jerry was for Toshimaen :o

peace(s)

That was my first time visiting Sagamiko.
It was pretty big with camping site & athletic park but I was only there for illumination, Pokemon collaboration to be exact! XD

yayyy this is at the upper part---- Eeveeeeeeeeeeeee

and Pikachuu------- XD

It was so cold as it's near the mountain and lake area XD
But truly, for the sake of cuteness----

Sleeping Eevee is my all day mood XD <3

The ropeway was actually Eevee themed! Video is here; https://twitter.com/VKanon18/status/1396436968326668290
It was scary as it was high but it was cute ;w;

Snorlax!
and the starter Pokemons of Sword&Shield! with curry as camping theme XD

Yup, Pokemon Sword & Shield Collab!!

PSYDUCKKKKK

Squirtleeee ;w; forever another favorite, with Bulbasaur & Charizard!

The most useful Pokemon; Magikarp /slapped

Mimikyu---

So enter Pleasure Forest -> ropeway to the upper area with the Pokemons & lights and the most inner side is a park of Pikachus!!!

I felt like taking photo with every single Pikachu XD
anddd the biggest one is Daimax version Pikachu!!

they have the songs & lights related to it here; https://twitter.com/VKanon18/status/1396438887505928193

there's also this thingy that we aren't so sure about making it to work but here's the video w

Again and again it was super cold that we were really only there for the Pokemon w
There were 2 rides with Pokemon collaboration; the ferris wheel (only see lights?) and another is the flight kind of thingy that will make me puke (the name is Paradise Pilot according to Google Map XD)
There was big queue..so we just went back to the lower area~!

back with the ropeway~

The lower side made up of 2 areas; Paddington Bear & BonFire area with food truck~!
We weren't interested in Paddington Bear at all so right away for light dinner XD
We were actually tempted to go for onsen which is right in front of Pleasure Forest entrance but ofc it means we need to pay more as it's not included in the package ticket w
We only paid 800yen for the ropeway ticket (only pay once for both up and down~!)

The food truck area had a bon fire and big christmas tree~!

I was wearing new shoes, aka boots so I was pretty tired at the end XD
I think I had early SCRAP work that day too w
Plus early SCRAP the next day too; Monday!

Next day I took different role for the game XD 
I won't say what as I don't want to spoil the game but it was fun!

made mushroom rice & Thai grill pork for dinner~!

Then in December, as I had a break from work, I had a chance to do photoshoot with @emmards ! The last of the year XD

The photoshoot was at Tokyo International Forum, then at Marunouchi!

Sadly it wasn't dark enough to have super vibrant illumination photo but as it was my first time visiting that area, I find it super pretty!!

Not everyday I'm fine with selfie without SNOW XD

I already uploaded some photos to my IG, Fb and mostly my Twitter!
Of course I'll post them here soon too!

And at last---
I cleared first part (out of 3) December 2020 blog posts w
Why I can't move on from 2020 w
Main reason of why I have a lot for December 2020 is because I visited more holiday "nice to take photos" area though XD
So it's all my fault? XD

Alright!
I hope I won't wait for another week until I start with next part of December 2020 w
Need to not waste June too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment