Monday 4 October 2021

Golden Week 2021

WHY AM I SUCH A DAME NINGEN----
aka no good person ;o;

So I cleared latest blog post on Thursday..
Then I didn't go gym on Friday but I didn't do blog at all that day orz
I think I slacked with my game at night ;w;
But I remember sleeping extra late like at 2 >.>
Oh, I cooked Chicken Briyani and Chicken Tikka Masala (lunch was KFC XD) which made us ate at 9..

Tokyo is not in state of emergency anymore!
Super tired on Saturday as I had lesson from the morning and one not cute student..
Then right away met up with friends for game and dinner
Then finished up reports...

Sunday WAS MY FREE DAY----
My partner went for surfing
I wanted to do KiDoAiRaku and ofc this blog post but I was horrible
To start with I wanted to yoga but..
Woke up at 10 -> ate banana & drank milk -> slept -> ate lunch -> studied -> went to get things -> slept -> dinner -> slept -> FitBoxing -> shower -> slept..
New game too strong ;w;
Oh, at last I synced my old phone to new phone!
But yea...
I think I 'rebahan' for too long...

That I'm so lazy on Monday morning too orz
I truly wanted to record KiDoAiRaku..
But at the end I only studied -> lunch -> work
Thought can have more time tomorrow but will have earlier work..
But will definitely record tomorrow!
So gotta finish this blog post!
Apology to my partner if I can't sleep early tonight ;w;

Let's travel back to May 2021!

Second episode of KiDoAiRaku!
I think I talked about A for Animal and B for What's the 10 things that are always in my Bag!

I truly don't hate the whole process but why am I such a procrastinator ;-;

Felt like having Medan's Tabona curry, but the closest I could get was Thai's yellow curry XD
Ready made Thai spring roll from supermarket wasn't good cause it's cold = hard ;-;
and there were some cold days!

That day when my fave kid moved a lot during class but also learned a lot!
She started showing interest for big numbers, though still don't understand digit well yet!

One of the rare cases I joined SNS trend XD
Being an only child, narcism seems to be my nature but I really thank puberty..

On a short note, I don't really like that kind of "before VS now" trend because..
FILTER and BEAUTIFICATION were non existent before 😂
and trend differs as time passes..
So I only join when I think my pictures do justice (?)

some kids are super interested on my notebooks 😂

yay got my Child Coach Advisor certification!
and that Friday when partner got karaage after gym at Higashi Nakano!

I also got my 'young kids English instructor' certification and currently learning for 'how to raise Top Kid' certification
I'm not so sure whether the certification matters of not in my resume because they are so easy to get =.= (self-study and at home exam!)

Oh well, what's important is exercising what I've learned and most of these 'coaching' stuff is about 'communicating' with kids
which sometime is difficult when there are more than 1 student, plus some younger students' Japanese can't be understood ;-;

Well.. At least no matter how I complain and sigh, these little humans never let my guard down when they are around 😂
Love and Hate relationship is healthy (?)

one early morning for SCRAP!
I like Yoshinoya for having collaboration with RIZAP, a dieting company

It was no rice~
It was good!
I shouldn't itchy hand (?) and ordered extra beef because it was too much XD

I started falling in love with Japan's vitamin drink from that day..
and I was so ready for summer (?)

After morning @ SCRAP, I had full 4hrs of work -> blood test for allergy check
That's why I got the vitamin drink because I was afraid I'd die with the crazy schedule & blood taking XD
Thankfully I was fine!
On a side note, I've been drinking Multivitamin + Vitamin C & Berry extract everyday~

The test was at Yotsuya
Apparently part of Shinjuku but I've never stepped my feet there before!

It was a great weather day!

My only allergy was egg, but very light, which means that it's best for me to eat only cooked egg
Japan's raw egg is so good when doing sukiyaki..
But nah, I love cooked egg best though XD
I tend to have it on Saturday when I have lunch at work XD

After blood test, went to eat at this fancy Indian food place nearby

There were many interesting restaurants around Yotsuya though mostly for drinking
We were contemplating with a Mexican food place
The second time we went Yotsuya for the test result, it was already 7 that no food place was opened anymore so that was a big decision----

Next day also summer hat~
Then that day after I did another episode of KiDoAiRaku~

At the end, strawberry drink from Starbucks is just normal Strawberry milk ;w;

favorite kid made me cake by origami

She truly love creating, especially with mini blocks now
Creativity is something to never lose~

OH YA AT last I got my driving license in May ;w;
The 'never ever coming back here again' SMILE 😂

Well, will need to go back after 2 years when it's expired!
But ya, at last, after 5 tries, since October 2020 ;w;
The lesson fee was more expensive than expected due to my extra practice request..
Same goes with the fee to pay every time I took the test..
The examiner that day was weird..
But nevertheless I passed 😭

At last I tried the driving site's food

I think the curry was extra salty w
NEVER GOING BACK----

Been listening to the 2 songs in my head on that day ;-; I truly needed encouragement to go on
Then right away work~

The wait after the test was long too..
Because I needed to wait for other applicants too..
Then take photo and more fee to pay..
CLEARED-----

The next week? I talked about E for Education in KiDoAiRaku and I talked about everything I'm learning
or I've learned and any tips! D for Driving included!!

the Child Coach Advisor books..
and I went on a sweets parade (?) from Famima near home

The packaging tempted me a lot XD
Well, I sent mostly to my family~
I only tried 1 each in KiDoAiRaku!!

Izakaya style dinner?

not first time trying famous Melon bread shop, this time near work place
and had haircut!!

I tried the Melon bread from Takadanobaba? before
But tbh I'm not a big fan of Melon Bread so at the end didn't give me much impression XD
Melon Bread sure is famous in Japan but.. I just love real melon only XD

Haircut was the day before my FP test!!
Just a random desire (?)
and dyed 1 level lighter than black..
Since the end of my hair still have bleach left, the brightest part is there now!
The rest just look like black, plus my real hair have grown too XD

Time to graduate from himecut (?)

I had Indian food at the FP test site

But the menu wrote 'Nasi Goreng'
I think no one really order that and curry is faster to make
So they made me wait for almost 1hr..
But the waiter was also afraid that he gave me free mango lassi
The Nasi Goreng didn't taste good anyway 😂

The test site had COVID19 prevention like all must wear mask and the temperature taking
But there was only 1 train that can access the test site
So it was silly that everyone was packed in the station and the train 😂
So much for protection...

Anyway yay! I cleared FP level 3
Though it was barely passed..
It was my second time having a test where I can bring back the question paper
But first time where the answers were announced like 2hrs after the test
I complained to my partner that may be I won't pass, so he told me then it means I don't need to check the answers
But ofc no matter what, my curiosity will kill me so I still did
But yay passed!!!

Changed train at Hamamatsuchou on my way to the FP site~
Then splurged on yogurt drinks and juice from Lawson after the test XD

bye FP, though I'll start studying for level 2 this December!!

black version of new hair photo (?)


yay cleared!
and I guess the day I went to gym before work!

the driving school haven't posted any picture since May though..
Thought they'd use my 'I PASSED' photos but I guess they are too busy..

I'm forever thankful to them!!

that day we finished using Rice paper!
and cooked Thai style kwetiau from Kaldi but it was spicier than we expected---

I think this was curry at Yotsuya, minutes before our reservation to get our test result.
It's below the clinic, and very light taste, as expected of Japanese style Indian curry!

yay had Mc breakfast UwU
I think I tried making cold noodle, pre-packed from supermarket

read an article that says dango wrapped in pork is nice but I think I won't do it again XD

I think I didn't season the pork enough
The wrapped mushroom is as good as ever so I'll stick to that XD

partner made curry udon!

had the curry for the next few days too
His secret ingredients that day were apple cider and sakura shrimp~
so it was all sweet XD

got stuck with not so new game, but gave up halfway as I'm just not a pro ;-;
and a day I went to gym again~

still the days when gym was closed, so trainer rented a space
sometime Higashi Nakano, sometime Shinjuku!
I still enjoy gym more XD

overnight curry is good---

oh ! went to harajuku!
first time having drink from that store~

it was so crowded that we gave up and just ordered take out!
lemonade coffee is always good for a warm day UwU

tried out this restaurant with the name World Breakfast around Aoyama for dinner

I ordered Taiwan style breakfast but I really wonder if it is =w=
I think partner got American breakfast with bacon and sausage..
I wanted congee but what came out was different 😂

I went to play Shinchan collaboration SCRAP puzzle game at Harajuku!
So happy that it is still going even though the movie's premier was delayed--- 

Friends didn't want to play as they think Shinchan = kids but it was not easy ;;
As usual, my Japanese is no good enough + the last part is always the hardest----
I still enjoyed it of course XD

Next episode of KiDoAiRaku was G for Games and F for Fashion!!

more curry with the karaage near gym from partner XD
and partner was the only one who complained why I don't mirror (reverse) the camera for KiDoAiRaku 😂

Alright! That's all for this post!
I need to finish 3 twits for June 2021 this week, then I think 2 blog posts for June 2021~
more for July and August @@
I think after all I can't clear this year's posts this year, though no more 1/2 year gap 😂
I need to write lesser but still good content, for both this and my reports ;w;
But I've been taking so little pictures lately that  only have 1 twit & 1 blog post for September 2021..
So may be all my updates one day will just fade away.............

No comments:

Post a Comment