Tuesday 19 October 2021

June 2021

October 2021..
I've never felt so ダメ (dame - no good) before ;w;

I finished updating Twitter on Monday 11th October while multitasking report writings and editing of VKanon's KiDoAiRaku#18!
The editing was fast = shortest episode ever XD
Twitting also took shorter than usual because I decided not to upload photos taken by my friend
Instead, everything is here!
So half of this post is actually easy to clear but lazy V is lazy..

I could've started writing on Tuesday
Especially since only 1 student came
But I was just tired..
I started not doing FitBoxing consecutively too..

Wednesday was gym~
I just don't do FitBoxing because that training was like 1 week after not~
I have no idea what happened until Friday beside no gym that day too =.=...
Ah, I started buying costumes for my workplace's Halloween week (this week!)

Saturday was long working hour + training my friend as next teacher!
Then we had dinner at HongKong cafe~
Had good fried radish (dimsum) after a while of not!
Looking forward to new school's branch!
Then can gossip with my friend as at last I have..colleague that I can comfortably talk with XD

Sunday I did Kanji test!!
After all for 7th level, around Primary School 3 or 4th grader Kanji knowledge..
ONLY 2 ADULTS and 30? kids in the room XD
Me and very old ojiichan w
Then went to visit friend's place to play with KITTEN------
Super cute face and it also played with me ;w;
Super healed but super tired as it's not close XD

Dead on Monday..
I decided to not do KiDoAiRaku in exchange of more sleeping time..
Took more time preparing for work because..I wore Pikachu XD

Today started with Thai lesson~
Then cosplayed after so long of not as Elsa!
So heartbreaking that I could not accompany each kid because 2 students per slot but they all seem happy so ok ;w;
My fave kid requested for Rapunzel (Thursday) so YES IT'S POSSIBLE XD
My colleague so surprised that I used color contact lens & so many costume XD
Even my fav kid's mum was surprised when I said Rapunzel is possible w
At first I wanted to surprise my fave kid as Belle as I know she'd be Belle
But ok, I accept the request XD

Will have online call with colleague
Then finish 4 reports
and GOTTA FINISH THIS POST---
Pikachu tomorrow and gym~

Let's travel back to June 2021, although I'll start with photos taken back in December 2020!
All photos credit goes to @emmards.me

Marunouchi was surely beautiful although not too dark yet!
Should've waited longer but we wanted to do 2 places!

It was kinda windy!

There were actually still a lot of foliage!

Talking about cold, it's getting COLD NOW--
Since..last Thursday? There were rainy days
And now, it's impossible to go out without wearing 2 layers of clothes (including jacket!)
Seeing weather forecast, I think there won't be any day above 20 degrees celcius anymore for this year!
So fast ;w;

The second place was Roppongi!

Kinda disappointed because the online image was so much better..

Not too much trees too ;w;
I felt bad to my friend---

Thanks to my friend for being good at angling!!

Waiting for date night kind of look XD

I didn't post these photos last year as my Google image didn't give me notification that my friends have shared these photos T_T

So many trees without lights ;w;

Can't really do sad emotion ;w;

There was ice skating area there, but it was the only crowded place XD

Can actually see Tokyo tower from there!

Pokemon backpack XD

Bench and Big Christmas Tree---

Okay, back to June 2021 XD one random day's selfies!

That Sunday we went to eat at TimHoWan before gaming at SCRAP!
Always happy for dimsum UwU

The game was FF7Remake collaboration!
Be a part of AVALANCHE and infiltrate the place

but I just couldn't do it and just kept on getting shot ;w;
I feel sorry to my partner for pulling his leg ;-;

Got enough stamps to get Aerith puzzle game (offline, labyrinth!)
Went to Asian food place which I've been wanting to try but apparently it's a "drinking" area .-.

The place's decoration looked so surreal that I felt as if SNOW's effect lol
Was still pretty full, so we had leftover but the shop don't have box to bring home

Partner wanted XiaoLongBao lol double dimsum for the day
But will not go back there..thought would have more Thai food but nope ;w;

More hydrangea around home!

mostly blue...and the cat which I start seeing (?) around mid this year

I even met it today and it meow-ed for the first time because I was eating
I mentioned in my podcast that I don't dare to give it food (we do have cat food at home LOL) because I'm afraid of the people staying around (obaa-chan..)
May be I'll try next time >o<

Time for another KiDoAiRaku, with H for Home!
My Home is Happy!!

I always can relax in my space UwU

rarely I take photos without the board so must post XD

Actually since July..? I never use the headphone anymore during recording aka no timer 😂
So everything is depending on luck (?)

 I think fave kid bought donuts and I ate on my way back~

That's all for this post!
I still have 1 more post for June 2021 and really do want to clear it this week
I thought can clear July2021 this month but I guess not ;-;

At least gotta clear the twitting next week---
Hopefully will be back soon-----
As long as I don't sit on the sofa after dinner ;w;

No comments:

Post a Comment