Thursday 1 December 2016

AFASG 2016 + bonus?xD

Thank you for the comments on my previous post <3 happy V is happy XD
So, here comes the biggest highlight of year 2016? The event I've been waiting for one year, AFASG 2016 XD

AFASG holds a special place in my heart as it's the first anime convention in my life, back in 2012, when I started studying in SG

Reika is the very first cosplayer I know >w< 

It is also the place where I first started cosplaying, back in 2013. Moreover, the place where I had first worldwide recognition for my singing, my first very big step of wanting to be a singer, back in 2014 (I wrote a little about this in my previous post here :D)

AFASG 2016 was held from 25th to 27th November~! I went Singapore on 24th, Thursday!

Day look versus Night look XD

Day makeup is veryyyy light makeup; no contact lens, no eyeliner because sleep > makeup time for me 😂😂😂😂
While Night makeup, it's not that I always put on such makeup on usual days though.. I just put on thicker eyeliner because I had a shoot in the evening~!

Hey pudding <3

Had a Harleen Quinzel theme shoot with Marcus! It has been a while since I last worked with him (to be exact 2 years have passed :x) and we both love Harley Quinn very much!!
Actually, we planned a Suicide Squad movie version of Harley Quinn shoot sometime ago but I needed to cancel it >.< but I'm so glad that I got to do Harleen Quinzel!! <3

Treat after shoot XD since the shoot was in the evening~!

Then it's time for the (real?) deal; 25th November2016, FRIDAY (TGIF XD)

Yes I ended up putting extra effort on the other eye XD guess I didn't sleep enough (?)

I started my AFASG journey with cosplaying as oneechan; Ram <3
Quite expected? but Rem was everywhere and only 2 Rams found, including me :B

First stop; NHK JAPAN BOOTH

NHK JAPAN brought one of my role models from Japan; Sebastian Masuda
Sebastian Masuda is doing worldwide project named Time After Time Capsule!
We are to write a letter to our future self (20 years in the future to be exact~!) and put everything into a Domo-kun!
We were supposed to cutely wrap our letter with plastic....ok that day my cuteness switch like not there 😂😂😂😂
But yes, this was my very first stop~! Sebastian Masuda wasn't around that day but it simply means I'd come back to the booth the next days (disgusting stalker alert 😂😂😂😂😂)

Met Emilia-sama XD

One thing I love about conventions and events is of course, meeting new people <3 mainly cosplayers this time, and photography hobbyist :D <3

Been a while since we last met <3

A friend that I first met back in June, during Funan Anime Matsuri, which was held by the same organizer as AFASG XD <3

Handsome oji-san <3

Of course AFASG, being like the biggest event for the year, has let me meetup with a lot of friends that I haven't met for quite sometime!! <3

Cute Asahi!! <3

Yuui was my Shiro when I was Neko during FAM and this time she is tiger boy XD

It's expected that first day of AFASG won't be so crowded and lesser cosplayer, more to visitors who come for buying stuff (including me I bought quite a lot this time 'x')
But nevertheless, I enjoyed that day, as I got to recce the area XD

Met up with Serlver Pixels <3

edited eye version by Johanesbp

I was fully prepared!!! ...ok I'm not sure how to say this but I bought 3 days early-bird VIP tickets, so I got to enjoy 3 nights of Anisong concert!! <3

No photography during the real show so this is just as a memory :D

The artists for DAY1 were KOTOKO, Home Made Kazoku and the MVP for me, T.M. Revolution!!!! <3

It was my very first time watching KOTOKO and Home Made Kazoku~
KOTOKO performed a lot of nostalgic songs <3 love her songs, especially the opening theme of Onegai Teacher, Shooting Star <3
Home Made Kazoku's performance was of course awesome, because it's quite rare to enjoy a more rapping hip-hop style of Anisong performance >///< and yes I respect Japanese rappers a lot, since I can't sing hiphop or rap, my tongue get tied easily 😂😂😂😂😂

And what I was looking forward to the most; T.M. Revolution!!!
I actually went to his very first live in Singapore back then in 2012 (yes I enjoyed first Anisong performance during AFASG 2012 too >////<)
Honestly back then, I wasn't so familiar with Anisong, but I already know T.M. Revolution since he had relation with Visual Kei xD
Can say that my very first time watching him was quite a waste, since I only knew one song from him (Hot Limit lol) I don't even think it's an anime song :x so I think he didn't even perform that song 😂😂😂😂
But this time, I really know all the songs he sang (ok except the first song he sang ;;;)
He sang Invoke Ignite (shame on me I still can't differentiate the two </3) somethingIheardbeforebutdon'trememberthetitle Vestige (omg my favorite) and of course Heart of Sword
But not only that, he sang 2 of my most favorite songs, that I didn't expect him to sing at all; Preserved Rose (shockingly followed by) Kakumei Dualism!!!!!
As the two songs were collaboration songs with Nana Mizuki, i thought definitely no chance to hear those songs but omg 😂😂😂😂 I almost cried that day

But of course, that was only the first day. NEXT XD

China girlllll <3 Kagura from Gintama Yorozuya forever movie <3

Reusing wig from other character (cough)

YES FIRST STOP OF THE DAY 😂😂😂😂😂😂

At last I met Sebastian-san!!!! I look damn nervous 😂😂😂😂 well yeah I was anyway :x
I also wrote another letter that day actually 😂😂😂😂😂 V so shameless </3

That was just one of the 2 things I aimed for that day :D next one was...

At last I enjoyed stage event XD

Again, no photography was allowed during the 'real' show (this was before the MCs introduced the guest, and before the MCs announced 'no recording allowed😂😂😂😂😂)
One of the MCs is my idol though XD Hisanori Yoshida-san! One of my favorite radio announcer!!
But nope, I wasn't there just for him 😂😂😂

I was there to enjoy the stage event of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu feat. Okamoto Nobuhiko!! <3
Of course I love Ansatsu Kyoushitsu but more than that (?) Nobu-san is one of my favorite seiyuus!! <3
(AFASG made me fangirl so much lol ///)
I do love Karma but my favorite character by Nobu-san is of course from the series I always talk about; Mikorin from Gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun <3
Wanted to join the reserved gathering (80 first comers kind of thing) but that ticket was sold out TwT...

But may be if I joined that, I'd lose a lot of chances to meet my friends though XD

First time meeting Chung-san!!
He has been supporting my page so I gotta pass him calendar >///<
Thank you once again <3

Medan team!! XD Ok, Kagura from China (?)

When everyone left before proper wefie ;w; awesome FATE team anyway XD

Mei!! >w< one of my very first friends when I started Cosplaying!! <3
Uber cute Rem <3

Kira from PetiteEtoile!! <3
This year too, he has been helping me as I put my luggage at his photo corner >..<

Wendy, whose home is like my store room 😂😂 sorry no offence but it's true~
A lot of my props (like Mumei's gear and my katana </3) are at his place since I can't bring them back to Medan /cries

Kagura is one character that he has been looking forward most, since I kept this costume his place for almost half year then I got the chance to bring it home (only when I needed to costest it before AFASG 😂😂😂😂 other times my luggage too full with other stuff 😂😂😂😂😂)
He has also been roaming around with me for 3 days (how to carry backpack when cosplaying /cries)
His legs dieded on third day 😂😂😂😂 once again kudos!!!!

I did mean it when I wrote I shopped a lot 😂😂😂😂
Cup noodle so I still have enough for DAY3 (?)

Nah just kidding, I just didn't want to be late for the concert so cup noodle is great fast food 😂😂
(please don't do this at home (?) make sure you eat proper meal enough sleep proper rest during events and when cosplaying ok ...)

One of my favorite photos by TH Photography <3

Another photo by KH Lau <3

That's all for the two days, since pictures of my loots will come on the next post but I wrote 'bonus' in the title? :D

Beear-ear V!! XD

I had a secret trip to Singapore early November
What I meant by secret is no one knew, plus extra short trip 3 days 2 nights
Only 4 people knew 😂😂😂😂??
The trip was really sudden plus because of personal matter, thus I wasn't able to talk about it as well (I'm not even going to reveal the date 😂😂😂😂😂)

Impromptu visit!!!

Thank you Steve for accepting my.. unusual demand? 😂😂😂😂😂
Steve did say that it's unusual for him to style this kind of hairstyle but I really liked it!!! >< since I never tied like that either 😂😂😂😂 but so cute >////<


No, I'm not a fan of Science, except Physics 😂😂😂😂
But I was there as they had special Marvel exhibition!!

V is a Marvel weeb 😂😂😂😂

The exhibition was focusing on the Avengers~
At least I know what is Avengers since I watched the Civil War movie 😂😂😂😂

Some pictures of what's inside~

The scenario is we are being recruited as member of Avengers (V is ready to safe the town!?)
To enjoy the exhibition, visitors are to download a special mobile app (there's free wifi in the area!!!) or we can borrow iTouch from the Science Centre!
There are games and interactive activities and of course, a great place to understand the history of Avengers members and there are replicas of their costumes! Good place for me who is pretty much pointless of the members XD

As the trip was truly short, I only went to that exhibition and nowhere else 😂😂😂
I did plan for a shoot but it was cancelled due to the weather 😂😂😂😂

A blur picture of a blur V to end this post (?)

DAY3 post coming up! XD

5 comments:

  1. Really love the bear ear hairstyle vchan look much more beautiful �� And also the hairstyle suit you vchan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kagura 😍😍❤️ And You look so cute with bear ear hairstyle V~ 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youu 🐻🐻🐻 i hope i'll be able to wear Kagura to Medan event soon since I got my umbrella with me now 🐻🐻🐻

      Delete
    2. 😆😆 whoaa really!?? Can't wait to see your kagura :3 and i hope i can take a picture with u xD

      Delete