Thursday 26 April 2018

April ending soon~!

Hiya long time no see~!

How has everyone's April been? πŸ˜†
I think based on my pages' updates, it's very obvious that I enjoyed April a lotttttt because it's no lie to say that April has been the month that I've been waiting since this year started, and the reason is of course, my trip to Tokyo! πŸ˜†
This time I brought so many pictures along with....I think last year I wrote 3 posts? may be more this time πŸ˜‚
But before that, here comes my updates before my trip <3

Firstly, I've posted 2 photos of my Kizuna Ai shoot with Real Ice! <3
I haven't got time to edit more XD
Lately I don't have time to update my cosplay picture daily /cries
So may be from next week onward (or to be exact yesterday!), I'll be posting cosplay album every week instead :D

I'm sorry that I've been slacking with updates since my trip m(_ _)m 
I took a break from editing vlog (Putar-Putar dengan VIVID GIRL is still on going because the update is once every month though :D new upload this Sunday!) 
and I haven't posted short song cover for 2 weeks...
But there'll be one tomorrow :D TGIF~

I edited one photo by Shutter Fingers <3

On a Sunday before my trip~!

Steve told me to not curl in my hair, instead just use the hair iron straightly but I'm not skilled enough πŸ˜‚
and I thought usually my curl will be no more after a night sleep but apparently my hair still so round πŸ˜‚

Went to visit our sensei who went into labor <3

Visited local festival~

Actually more to just went to greet my fave cafe in town; Coffeenatics <3

Finished up with a karaoke XD

My sister is crazy about Tsukiuta (like how I'm crazy bout Utapri) so we sang LOVL - Lots of Love-, ONE CHANCE and Gravitic Love twice; once in the beginning and another at the end πŸ˜‚

I decided to start selling off my wig and costume

Like ever, my real reason is space 😭
But I haven't really get the time to post 'sales thread' via FB because I only went through my stuff few days before my Tokyo trip and I'm leaving for another trip next week, so I can't do sales when I'm not at home πŸ˜‚

My sales thread in Instagram is in my profile's story highlight
as I mentioned that my real reason is space, I'm selling off my costume cheaply 
(I even don't mind giving off for free, except of course, I want delivery fee ><) 
and I really do take care of my costume, like a lot of them were only worn once..
and some are even new ones ;w; 

it's more than about how much I paid for each costume but it's also each memory I have with each costume, whether worn or not
Like 'this costume taught me to be more careful with seller =w=' or 'omg this costume was worn during my very first photoshoot'

But really, I need more space for new cosplay, so even though it hurts for a sentimental girl like me (who like to keep thrash?! πŸ˜‚), I really need to tell myself 'memory stays in your heart' πŸ˜‚
I'm thankful that I already cleared off 4-6 sets of costumes m(_ _)m yoroshiku~

I don't remember when what date but yea, happened to be HAHA

I loveee my short hair, but this year I really hope for a long hair πŸ˜‚

Read one of the poem I got back in Singapore~

Love poetry is alwayssssss my love <3
It's always a 'love' to find phrases that you can relate to? something that really touched you? <3

Andddd here comes my Tokyo trip~!
I have a lotttt to post, so for this post is only warm up; DAY0 and DAY1 πŸ˜‚

Long sleeve + fave jeans + boots for best plane ride~!
And I managed to wake myself up earlier for face mask~!

It'd be a lie to say that I didn't have hard time waking up early (duh I'm a night rabbit :B) 
but I was pretty genki because it's to Tokyo πŸ˜‚

I always wear this black boots I bought from H&M for my trips, because I know that I will walk a lot. 
If I'm going to closer place like Singapore, I would wear sneaker~

I actually own Maroon Dr. Marts which I bought last year with the thought of 'I'll wear this for my trips' but after all I'm a bit reluctant to wear it because there's no zipper :x
I wore this boots last year to Kyushu, few months ago to Aussie and this time..
Which mean it's not so 'clean' anymore because I cholo (hokkian word for rude πŸ˜‚) 

but after all, zipper is justice TwT
Because it's always a need to take off boots for security check up TwT

I'm even genki enough for selfie πŸ˜‚

My mum knows best that I realllyyy hate taking selfie when I'm suppin (no makeup in Japanese~) but that day I'm up for selfie πŸ˜‚
Well.....now I'm more welcoming to non-makeup selfie too, because of SNOW ._.

Brought my usual DGS cat~ and had Subway during my transit to Singapore~

Had Pokka Oolong Tea in the plane <3 my second fave after the green tea XD
And had Magnum for dessert~

Tokyo after 6.5hrs ride from Singaporeeeeeee

Mmmmmm I'm still afraid of height and plane that I'd grab the seat's armrest as soon as there's a shake but I guess because it's Tokyo, I managed to be energized enough to take picture from the window πŸ˜‚I'm so biaseddddd

What made me happiest when I reached Haneda was the toilet πŸ˜‚
I loveeee bidet πŸ˜‚
and Japan's toilet is best for the seat is also warmed automaticallyyyyyyy
One thing I definitely miss from Japan is bidet πŸ˜‚

Had Sukiya for dinner~

I reached Haneda at 10, straight to my stay, reached around 11, walked around 15 mins to Sukiya~ because it's the nearest 24/7 restaurant around~

Sukiya is like Yoshinoya, a gyuudon (beef-bowl) chain store. 
I've never ate Yoshinoya at Japan before (nor another gyuudon store named Matsuya) and it was also my first time eating at Sukiya
Of course, it was delicious :D

I'm a weeb when it comes to Japan πŸ˜‚
so as much as possible, I'd like to do stuff like how the locals do; I added raw egg to my beef bowl, something I wouldn't do if I'm not in Japan.
Perhaps if I stay in Japan, I'd try eating raw egg on rice too, like Kagura from Gintama πŸ˜‚

But anyway still, it was delicious :D because after stirring everything, it's gone πŸ˜‚

Received omotenashi in form of snack from my stay's owner; 
which was a great happiness to my parent because they can't live a day without fruit πŸ˜‚

My room was with tatami matttt~
My stay actually allow up to 10 people stay, because my room has double mattress and I think up to 10 pillows......
there were still folded futon (mattress) and blankets in the drawer

I chose this room instead the room with normal queen size bed πŸ˜‚
especially because of a lotttt of pillow <3
I always use bolster to sleep in Medan, plus 3-4 dolls so I used 4 pillows and 2 blankets during my stay <3 
I can never have enough pillow πŸ˜‚

My stay was 10 mins walk from Tokyo Digital Arts school~!
And I reconciled with my favorite vegetable water XD

First thing I did when I reached Japan was to listen to seiyuu radio show and watched seiyuu show that aren't broadcasted outside Japan πŸ˜‚

Every Saturday night, slightly before 12AM (before it turns to Sunday), I always listen to the recorded version of Dear Girl Stories that generous people share in Youtube πŸ˜‚
so as a weeb, I downloaded Radiko to listen the previous week's recording (as I reached Tokyo on Wednesday~) even though I listened to it before πŸ˜‚
I listened to the live broadcast on the Saturday though :D one bucket list ticked (?) πŸ˜‚

The seiyuu show comes from Abema TV
but no one really recorded and upload the video anywhere 
(even the official YouTube account only uploaded video from the same show but different day with different host TwT)
Such hardship as seiyuu fan πŸ˜‚


DAY1 was a Thursday~

Later on I learned not to take picture from that mirror cause it's straight in front of the house door πŸ˜‚
later on my OOTD photos are from a mirror at the entrance; still near the door but it's sideway, not facing the door right away πŸ˜‚

I stayed in landed property, and was pretty nearby with the next house.......
my imagination went wild!? πŸ˜‚ 
(Partly because I've been listening to Starry Sky's situational CD with my fave seiyuu as the cast /slapped)

My house and the neighbor's was near enough that someone can go from my balcony to the next one.
The fictional (?) situation is something like Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me music video, but even closer. 
In shoujo manga, may be can hold hands or talk about what happened during the day...
Okay the point is it's quite something for someone who likes to think of fanfiction like me πŸ˜‚

But of course, no 'sudden midnight visit' or night chitchat happen during my stay πŸ˜‚
it'd be quite scary if that happen πŸ˜‚
i wouldn't really want it too πŸ˜‚
i have a weak heart πŸ˜‚

Hehe I like my hair color πŸ˜‚

Area around my house~! 

I'm going to mention it as well in my next few posts but somewhat, my dream came true during this trip; I stayed in Ikebukuro area πŸ˜‚
since my discovery of Otome road last year, I have an unhealthy obsession with Ikebukuro πŸ˜‚

But!!!!! Ikebukuro is biggg
Just like last year, I stayed at Akihabara, but it's still 15 mins walk from Akihabara station, and 25 mins to Akihabara Electric Town, which mean there wasn't any anime related stuff in where I stayed

It's the same case with this time at Ikebukuro; 15 mins to the station and another 10 to Otome road
because Otome road is at East of Ikebukuro and I stayed at Nishi-Ikebukuro, all the way at the West πŸ˜‚

The neighborhood was pretty quiet and convenient store is 15 mins walk away (right in front of Sukiya to be exact~!)
Mmmm if it's not for the pretty wide house (3 rooms and 2 toilets, though only 1 bathroom~), I wouldn't really recommend staying in this area!

First day, I went to Meguro Gajoen

Meguro Gajoen is a hotel which specializes in wedding. 
I'm not there for any wedding though, just dinner and teatime, but still it was my first visit there!

Our restaurant~

Met lovely Aunty Lili <3 and my mum in the middle :D

Aunty Lili is the tour guide who we first met 6 years ago during my second visit to Tokyo.
(my very first visit was non-guided tour πŸ˜‚I wouldn't really call that trip a 'formal visit' πŸ˜‚)
After Tokyo, she guided us again 3 years ago at Okinawa~
She's what I really say as symbol of Japanese' OMOTENASHI (hospitality) for a lot of reason and my family loves her a lot <3

She's also the one who introduced me to Yui from Fukuoka >w<
Even though 3 years have passed since we last met, we do keep in contact and I was really happy to be able to meet her this time because she's always busy with tours (because she's a tour guide :D)
I received encouragement from her as well <3 arigatou!

Appetiser had a lot of mini food?

The bowl is definitely sashimi..
I can't remember one of the 2 fishes =w= 
one is definitely tuna (red one) but I don't remember the white one.
I was taught to eat the white fish first, because the taste isn't as rich as the red one :D

The small dishes...
tamagoyaki (fried egg), tofu...
okie I forgot πŸ˜‚

The main dish was bamboo rice~ and the one at the right..inside got chicken πŸ˜‚

For dessert was red bean soup, which we eat along with kombu (salted seaweed at the right)

Definitely one of the very few high class meal I had in Japan πŸ˜‚

A lot of courtesy to Aunty Lili, for both the food and bringing us there!
Even she agreed that if it's not by recommendation or invitation from someone who reside in Tokyo, foreigners won't really come to this hotel for it's also not a hotel for 'stay'

Well, I told her 'the only time I may probably come is when I get married in the future' πŸ˜‚

Greenery inside the hotel
 

There were even couples doing pre-wedding shoot there~

Family photo πŸ˜‚

This is the toilet πŸ˜‚

I was too shy to take picture of the toilet, especially because there were a lot of people, even though they are also there to take picture πŸ˜‚
I don't think it's something usual to find pond and bridge in toilet πŸ˜‚

Inside of the hotel

There's wedding dress shop~

Path to the garden

Cafe right in front of the garden

Commemoration photo :D<3

The cafe we went is called Pandora~

Beside wedding dress shop, there's also 'ring' shop
I took the photo and sent it to my friend who told me to get a pair ring and send the 'male' ring to my fave seiyuu πŸ˜‚

Before, I had a suggestion from my sister to send my favorite Jrocker a pair of suit and photo of me in wedding dress πŸ˜‚
We fangirls have a lot in mind 🌚

Last commemoration photo outside the hotel

After Meguro, I went to Harajuku, which is the only 'cloth shopping' in my plan, though that's also not my real reason to visit Harajuku πŸ˜‚

I went to Laforet right away from Harajuku station~!

Just a 'must' photo of Like an Edison πŸ˜‚

This is the reason for my visit to Harajuku, especially Laforet!!!

MY most favorite Otome Game is having pop-up store in Laforet's basement πŸ˜‚
I think they extend the pop-up store opening day but when I was planning for my itinerary, the shop's last day was '12th April', so I gotta visit it that day!!

Ring again πŸ˜‚
but this time I didn't think of the seiyuu thingy, cause I just like the 'princess ring' but don't think will get it because it's only sample ._. 
like a lot of things, it's for 'pre-order' =_=

A lot of Japanese merchandise is always either gacha (you don't know what you'd get =w=) or pre-order =w=...

Stands of characters from Yume 100 and of course, goods sales

AND IM SO HAPPY THAT MY FAVE PRINCE IS ONE OF THE FEATURED CHARAS 😭

Even though he doesn't appear in any of the game's short anime nor drama CD nor official manga πŸ˜‚
I'm even happier that the towel and stand were placed at the area where the cashier can't see πŸ˜‚or else I wouldn't dare to take photos πŸ˜‚

When your fav guy won't come to live, towel also can la (?)πŸ˜‚

Hehe I was pretty shy πŸ˜‚but I was really happy that I could cry πŸ˜‚

This is by another seiyuu that I like but not my fave so the smile not so true (?) 
nor heart beat rate not so fast πŸ˜‚

I didn't get anything Apollo related there though, cause stuff with him is all in gacha form πŸ˜‚ 
but I still got stuff from the store :D

After Laforet, I went back to Takeshita street and went to Listen Flavor~!

It's not that I don't 'welcome' new store but I'm the type who like to go to stores which I already bought something from
Thus my visit to Takeshita street was pretty short, because I only visited like 5 stores which 2 I've never been before
Wanted to go to another but closed -w-..

Walked by Laforet again at night for WEGO~ and passed by KIDDY LAND~

Catch You Catch Me ah XD

 These passed by me a few times XD

Met Ayako-san at night for dinner~!

That was the only day we met though TwT
Like with Aunty Lili, we actually planned for another meeting but cancelled due to busy schedule!!
But I really do look forward to the day when we'll meet again <3

Apparently 6 times I met Ayako-san, 3 times were Harajuku πŸ˜‚
we kinda decided for no more Harajuku for our next meeting πŸ˜‚

Bought mitarashi dango~

I can't say that I'm in Japan if I don't eat dangooooo /slapped 
that's too exaggerating πŸ˜‚but that's how my DAY1 ended~!

On DAY2 I went to Odaiba the whole dayyyyyy which now is kinda make me afraid that my writing about Odaiba may take 1 whole post πŸ˜‚
but my fujoshi shopping didn't start until DAY5 (Yume 100 pop up store didn't count yet πŸ˜‚)
Sooooo much to write, and I'm coming up with short random vlog as well!
Still contemplating to come up with the vlog first or straight go for DAY2 post for next week, but do stay tune <3

No comments:

Post a Comment