Thursday 5 April 2018

It's April~

Wanted to write something with 'lie' in the title but can't think of one πŸ˜‚
it's the truth that it's already April? it's not a lie that it's already April? πŸ˜‚
I still suck at thinking for title πŸ˜‚

Yes April is here! But as I mentioned in my previous blog post, I still have so much about March---- 
this time I'm not lazy to delay my post πŸ˜‚because another trip of mine is also coming πŸ˜‚
Actually the photos for this post also went over my quota of 'photo per post' πŸ˜‚I cut away my 'game' related photos this time again but here comes my fruitful last days on March~!

Lately I'm into dark lipstick <3

The one I'm using is dark purple, which looks pretty decent due to SNOW's filter XD

When I was into visual kei, having a black lipstick has been a 'dream' that I even have a shameful memory of asking someone to help me get black lipstick πŸ˜‚
I actually own black lipstick years ago but it's liquid, and smelled yuck πŸ˜‚
I ended up getting a matte dark purple lipstick in Sephora because they don't have black~ 
but these few months, 'dark lipstick' seems to be an in thing? because I happen to see it being available from various brands such as Maybelline, Urban Decay etc so I bought one few weeks ago when I was at Jakarta but I don't have the courage to use it yet so far...
so I'm practicing with this daily :D

on a side note Sushitei now have my favorite mentai pasta for seasonal menu XD

I loveeee Japanese style pasta, including this one <3 
it's also easy to make so....it's definitely in one of my list of 'meal I'd make' if I were to live alone and cook :9

Wearing tshirt from my favorite otters <3

My first favorite otters are lovelies from The Otter Social <3 
second being PB&J Otter πŸ˜‚I still can remember some tune of the opening theme, for I used to watch it everyday while waiting for my anime @ Animax πŸ˜‚

Anyway, the photos above, I'm using Urban Decay's Voodoo (black with pink shimmer~). I was tempted to get real black lipstick but mmmm I only have one lip πŸ˜‚it'd take months to finish one lipstick πŸ˜‚

So far I loveeeee using dark lipstick, but there's a down side to it; I need to touch up my lip frequently, because unlike red shade lipstick, dark purple / black is very different with our natural lip color, so after eating / drinking water / biting my lip, if a part of the color is gone, it's very obvious /-/ 
and it takes more precision when using it, like one part may not be darker than another (again, can see white white if not 'rata' /-/) 
and if I draw over my natural lip line, it's very obvious too (dower? bibir tebal? πŸ˜‚thick lip? πŸ˜‚I like thin nicely shaped lip πŸ˜‚)
But as for now, I'm loving it :D

Recorded third episode of Putar-Putar dengan VIVID GIRL~

Putar-Putar dengan VIVID GIRL is accepting endorsement / promotion / sponsorship for our video and we received super delicious Japanese cheesecake from Lakeisha for our third video! <3

I found a 'V Kanon' (?)

Third video's guest is Lisa, one of my girl crushes in Medan >w<

She doesn't know though O.O 
I mean it'd be weird if my crush knows that I'm crushing on her/him right O.O 
but anyway, she's one of my favorite, inspirational people in Medan <3

Putar-Putar dengan VIVID GIRL epi 3 will be out at the end of this month......
I'm currently rushing for choosing the footages, as we also need to make trailers + we will be recording for episode 4 real soon too /-/ 
April will be gone real fast (because there's so many excitement for this month /cringe)

Received my Sakura cosplay /w/

Did full costume cosplay for an upcoming shoot....
okie not full costume as I didn't wear the shoe, bondage and mini bag around my thigh πŸ˜‚

super happy that my set came with kunai and shuriken and also came with wig and headband..which mean now I have another headband + pink wig, redundant in my room πŸ˜‚

Photos of Saber from one of my shoots in Jakarta~

Asked Faivon to rush 2 photos for Throwback Thursday and to announce my cosplan for an upcoming cosplay event in Medan XD

How I spent my Saturday XD

Usually I'd only do still poses for photos but I never really do 'catwalk' style poses so I did practice but it didn't go well πŸ˜‚
I was too affected by my surrounding /cries ;w; 
so sorry to everyone who wished me luck ;w; i'm such a disappointment ;-;

Andddd DGS is something that I look forward to every week <3 I'd either listen to it before I sleep or on Sunday morning when getting ready to go out, because the weekly broadcast in Tokyo is at 1 AM (Japan time) <3

Saber yayy /-/

I still find it awkward to take selfie as her XD 
but I really like the hair this time, cause I used the combination of glue hairspray and hairdryer :D well I gotta make it really stick to my head cause the place would be crowded and hot (well as expected XD)

One of my favorite Saber coser; Sherry <3 and a very cute Saber Lily <3

Saber Lily is one of my fave Saber /w/

I honestly expected more Saber (or more FATE cosers) πŸ˜‚
I couldn't take picture with Saber Alter (cause I left early), as well as Nero (she's one of the two MC) and Shine was Mondred XD

not my master /-/

fellow servant (?) and friends πŸ˜‚

Mia Usa <3 <3 and Abdul from GT Studios team who always greet me warmly /w/

I actually have another dance cover plan with Mia but we haven't been able to do it due to our personal schedule πŸ˜‚ganba /w/

Yayy GT Studios /w/

GT Studios had talkshow and I was mentioned XD

Happened to catch that part when I was about to cosdown πŸ˜‚

Cuties from Moe Jidai Densetsu <3

I bought their first single and received their signs <3

Friends that I only meet 1-2 times in 1-2 years time XD

Met Wendy after 1/2 year of not? We last met during AFASG17 XD

I left the event in less than 3hrs since I reached, because I couldn't stand crowd and heat too much (effect of being too much a hiki πŸ˜‚and been quite sometime since I cosplay in public πŸ˜‚)

Thank you for the pictures <3
Thank you for noticing me in the middle of the crowd πŸ˜‚

Thank you for greeting me kindly and warmly always during events <3

 
Loots? πŸ˜‚

Photos from Real Ice, taken 2 years ago during CLASH Medan 2016....my chubbiness stays the same πŸ˜‚
Metal Knight keychain that I missed during JFEST~ and Dream Cake, MJD's single!
I couldn't even go among the crowd to check the doujin booth so I saved money πŸ˜‚

I had my shoot as Kizuna Ai <3

I had a shoot with Real Ice, hours before his flight XD

Hardship about photoshoot in Medan for me mainly lies on 'location'..not only 'which location to go' but also 'which cosplay suits that location we are going'..
Thus I asked whether he mind me using his hotel room for shoot or not -> he is ok with it -> at first we planned for CC with pizza (because he also asked for this character before~) -> received my Kizuna Ai wig the day before shoot -> I ask whether he wants Kizuna Ai or CC -> he chose Kizuna Ai -> and here we go <3

Tried to expose thigh (?), cup myself because no one cup me (?) and dab (?) πŸ˜‚

Practiced the eye in the middle thingy πŸ˜‚and tehepero πŸ˜‚

Kizuna Ai's shoot was real fun, because she's so expressive XD

But honestly speaking, if it's not Agung, or to be exact if I don't do this shoot with someone who I'm comfortable is, the shoot wouldn't be nice, the photos won't be nice, because I'm quite shy with strangers πŸ˜‚
and may be if Kizuna Ai was born 5 years ago, when I just started cosplaying, the photos won't be nice as well, because I only start to get crazy and confident lately πŸ˜‚
Idk, I start to be shameless as years go by πŸ˜‚I'll take it as something positive πŸ˜‚

That's the end of my March in Medan, because I left for Singapore on the 29th~!

First Singapore visit in 2018 <3

Usually I don't get the chance to take photo from my apartment during my trip on the first day but this time, I managed the shot >w<

Had teatime at Lady M~ because I missed Mille Crepe!

As usual (?), my meal is all over the place in Singapore πŸ˜‚
On the first day, I had Fried rice + fried beehon in the airport for breakfast -> Burger King @ 1.30 -> Mille Crepe @ 6 -> Wonton Noodle @ 10pm, after a 3hrs karaoke session with my friends πŸ˜‚
well I wouldn't want to miss the late dinner, because it wasn't enough to just 'catch-up' during karaoke session <3

Had seifuku shoot on the 30th

Hairstyle is tie two, tried dango but after all twintail is better πŸ˜‚

Apparently last Friday was a public holiday----
Honestly speaking, I only planned to go Singapore few days earlier from the day I'm really there for without realising that it's a holiday XD

Visited Botanic Garden after.............4 years!?

One thing I like about Singapore is stuff is very well preserved though, because even after 4 years, Botanic Garden is still a great place UwU

I had 2 shoots and the other place was at BrasBasah~

The plan was just to shoot at the Art Museum but as we travelled by car, we passed by a nearby alley, which ended up as extra location for the shoot!

Had mix vegetable rice at Plaza Singapura after the shoot <3

Plaza Sing is a special place for me that even whenever I go to the food court, I'd get mix vegetable rice XD 
I have a lot of memory at PS :B hehe

The other seifuku shoot was with a ponytail~ 

the photo at the right was taken during teatime with friend, not part of any shoot πŸ˜‚

Went to Vivocity later to meet Yui after our last meeting 3 months ago at Fukuoka <3

As usual, my schedule in Singapore is pretty pack with meetings but I'm always so happy that I can have such schedule <3 
because it means that there are people who I love and in a way they love me back πŸ˜‚this is such an honor for an anti-social like me πŸ˜‚

We actually didn't have proper plan about where to go, only appointed Plaza Sing (πŸ˜‚) as the meeting point for we stay at Purple Line
with nowhere to go, my cousin mentioned that she was thinking of visiting Vivocity to check one shop -> ok let's go, since Yui never visit Sentosa too!
We didn't walk (nor ride train) to Sentosa though, since we reached there around 5~

Had another teatime while waiting for our queue for dinner XD

Another day of horrible diet πŸ˜‚
Banana & milk @ 11 -> mix vegetable rice @ 12 -> fishball noodle @ 2 (this is the biggest sin but I finished the whole bowl πŸ˜‚) -> English Breakfast Tea @ 3 -> Ice Tea @ 6 -> Hotpot @ 8
Luckily the hotpot wasn't buffet πŸ˜‚

at first we were like 'what to eat what to eat what to eat' and I'm so thankful that Yui said she has been wanting to try hotpot and luckily there's one at Vivo (JPOT~ or else I only have Bugis in my mind /-/) and it was delicious <3

We also saw Sentosa at night, after dinner >w<

I really look forward to meeting Yui again, whether it'll be in Singapore or Japan in the future <3

Preview of my two shoots by Edwin's Gallery <3

Edwin always do really nice seifuku shoots, so I'm honestly pretty honoured when he invited me for the shoots >w<<3

My last 'work'? shoot in Singapore was as Sakura <3

Went to Japanese Garden after...4 years of not

The last time I came to Singapore for shoot on July 2017, it was a new place for me (a cosplay photo studio~) and MBS so there's so much 'reminiscing' feel during this time's trip XD

The shoot was with Khai and Tobi~ everyone look whiter with SNOW πŸ˜‚

It was hot, as expected, but always better than rain during outdoor shoot <3

And Khai caught me camwhoring πŸ˜‚

Aaaa I'm such a narcissus but I really like my Sakura cos πŸ˜‚I really think that I really suit pink hairrrrr /w/

Chinese Garden~ where Japanese Garden is OwO

On our way back to the mrt station, passed by this area which is decorated with the Chinese 12 zodiacs!

Disney world (?) well I don't understand but I guess they represent rat πŸ˜‚

Babi haram πŸ˜‚

Dragon~

At first I thought these are squirrels but apparently these are goats πŸ˜‚

The dogs are simply cute though πŸ˜‚like house decoration πŸ˜‚

There are also statues~ aren't the dogs just simply cute and ofc, rabbits are my fave <3

Anjeng πŸ˜‚

Goats and Chickens~

I don't eat goat meat..because I've never eat it :x but I've never tempted to try it too XD

Had Mos Burger~ where I also previewed the photos by Tobi >w<

The wagyu burger was awesome OwO....
like I don't wanna eat the usual MOS Burger anymore πŸ˜‚why didn't I try this before πŸ˜‚

Had DimSum for teatime? πŸ˜‚

Mmmm banana & milk @ 10 -> Mos Burger @ 2 -> Dimsum @ 5...
Didn't have supper because I didn't move much in the evening XD

ZEPP BIGBOX <3

I've always been wanting to visit this live house....
okie because I'm a weeb I know ZEPP originated from Japan XD 
and at last I went there for my first live in 2018 <3

My visit to ZEPP BIGBOX was supposed to be last year (for MAN with a Mission) but that was cancelled due to family circumstance ._.

I was there for Amazarashi X Aimer <3

It is bigger than the live house @ SCAPE~

Photo taken from the last row of the VIP area, most left from the audience area (L1 was my seat~)

The first live for 1.5 hr was Amazarashi

The live was more like a 'lesson' for me, though I don't mean it in a bad way :B 
here comes a lenghtyyyy reflection post of the concert!

I have almost no idea at all about who / what kind of music amazarashi produces..
my laptop only have 1 song of the band, which is the opening from Boku no Hero Academia, which I almost never listen to ._. 
so I was really shocked by the live, where the band performed without showing their face for there's a screen covering the stage. The screen showed music video and lyric translation of the songs they performed. 
They also translated their MC (what they say during break, or to be exact what the vocalist said for only he spoke~) and showed it on the screen. In other words, it's like watching Egoist or Vocaloid's live where the performer don't show their true self (not that I'm familiar with the 2 of them but the concept is pretty much the same). 
It was my first time experiencing such live, a totally different form of 'live'. 

Beside that, the kind of music that Amazarashi delivers is something that I've never really check or listen. 
In the first place, I'm never really into amazarashi's kind of band (for example Bump of Chicken, Man of Mission, 1 or 2 vocalist + 1 or 2 guitarist + 1 bassist + 1 drummer, JROCK JPOP but NOT Visual Kei). 
It's not that I'm totally not interested for there are songs from One OK Rock or FLOW or Grandrodeo that I like but I never really spend time on checking every single song they have.. 
Plus amazarashi's kind of band is kinda booming in these few years in my opinion (these few years I came across bands like Alexandros, Coldrain etc) so I can't keep up with every single band there is out there @_@ 
thus I was really surprised at the motif of Amazarashi's songs; this world is no good -> but there's hope in it, don't give up
I remember some words that Amazarashi said during MC; 'we are here to say words that people can't say, words that people can't express. we hope that from our songs, you can feel hope' and some songs' lyric that caught my mind:
- i thought of death when I tie my shoe lace, because just like how I can't retie it properly, I can't connect people
- Taihei was tougher than the other kids, he dares to hang down from the bridge, he jumped off a building 7 years later, may be it'd be better if he didn't have such courage
- I feel that this world is a bit better because you love someone like me

The next few paragraph are totally my opinion. 
Usually, when I go to watch concert, or listen to songs, I go for 'entertainment'. 
Because I mainly listen to songs for comfort, so I like songs that cheer me up (though very cheesy) like a simple example would be Christian Bautista's The way you look at me, or Aerosmith's Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Thus, I find Amazarashi's lyric a bit too depressing and dark for me. 
When I read the lyric translation for the first 2 songs during the live, it was still fine but when I see a lot of 'reality' and 'depressing' phrases from song number 3 onwards, I decided that Amazarashi is totally not my cup of tea. 
I do like beautiful lyric from sad love songs but not about reality of the world, not about something obvious or ugly truth because music is a dream? an ideal situation or scenario, can be said as a way to escape from reality for me, just like how I enjoy reading manga or watching anime, a way for me to take a break from real world
Same goes with when I go watch a concert, it should be a 2-3 hrs of break from stressful depressing world, time to be fascinated by colorful costume, elaborated decoration, freely headbanging without caring about shame (in a positive way). 
In other words, that's also the kind of entertainer that I aim to be, completely different vision with Amazarashi.

But it doesn't mean that I regret going to this live, for I do get lessons from it. 
From that live, I truly experience 'music that expresses what people feel'. 
I remember when I was in secondary school, when my teacher ask 'why do you like music', most of my classmate would say 'because it's a form of expression' but as I focus on becoming a singer, I truly don't find that as my main reason. 
Can be said that may be I never really find a song to fully express what I have in mind and as I said before, music is more to entertainment for me. 
But Amazarashi's lyric of 'reality' and 'true world', really express depression, despair and ugly truth of this world, words that sometime we have hard time expressing or what we can't tell people. 
So it made me feel 'wow, this is really a new part of music that i've never known before'. 
However regarding whether Amazarashi can be artist that I can use as role model or not, probably not.

After 1.5hr performance by Amazarashi was Aimer
The last time I watched her live was back in 2016 during AFASG~! 
That time, she haven't uncovered her face? XD but nevertheless, her voice is enchanting as always! 
She's definitely a singer that I respect for her love to sing and of course, her voice is to die for /w/ 
she sang one of my favorite songs of hers; Refrain from Koi wa Ameagari no Youni!
Actually my other fave song of hers is Anata ni Deawanakereba but I never expect her to sing that song when predicting her setlist so it's fine for me to not hear it that night XD

Here's April~!

I didn't lie on the 1st of April FYI :P

Started my April with a visit of Number 76~!

Steve super stressed by my hair request πŸ˜‚

I truly didn't expect I'd cut my hair shorter πŸ˜‚

at first I only wanted a trim and new color. 
I've been loving his rose gold + I'm in the mood for brown shade......
because main character in otome game is all brown hair (?) πŸ˜‚

But after an hour of bleaching...my pink can't remove at all πŸ˜‚
I did use DIY hair coloring before in October but I truly didn't know it'd last this long ._. 
now I really don't dare to use DIY hair coloring again πŸ˜‚

But as always, I'm super satisfied with the result <3

When Steve said that may be need to change plan because he saw my pink not disappearing, I said 'how about cut?' though I've no idea about his 'plan B'.. 
He was quite shocked because if I cut all my pink hair, it'll be real short but I said leave some. 
Then he said right now in Japan, straight bob with a bit of pink is quite trending and when he saw the color before washing my hair for the last time, he said 'today's color may be good' and yes it is :B
Super happy that I get to enjoy this hair color for my next trip to Japan <3

Oh, another thing is because this year I have a number of cousins getting married, my dress is mostly lolita style, so I think brown suits better πŸ˜‚

Yayy street ice cream~

Banana & milk @ 10 -> Saboten's kurobuta (black pig) curry tonkatsu + ebi karaage @ 3 (we were in the salon from 11 HAHA) -> ice cream @ 5 -> dimsum @ 9pm
Mmm I love dimsum πŸ˜‚

Back to Jurong East for another live on the 1st of April

My first live in 2018 was supposed to be MIYAVI but my cousin wanted to watch Amazarashi X Aimer XD

Omg we were seating at the second row~

Photo taken at B22-23.

Miyavi has been my childhood role model. 
I have a number of memory relating to him for he is one of the artist I first know when I first learned about Visual Kei, thus I still remember vividly how I came to across him, what videos I like from him, which song amazed me, truly my childhood idol. 
Thus, watching his live has always been in my concert bucket list.

Was pretty worried at first but it was actually awesome

When his live in Singapore was announced, right away I made plan to visit Singapore πŸ˜‚
he went to Kuala Lumpur and apparently Jakarta for live before but I think due to school? I wasn't able to catch his live. 
So I was uber excited that I woke up earlier than usual to buy the tickets. 
I was happy with row 'B' but when I saw '22', I was quite meh? πŸ˜‚because I thought number 1-10 is good but I was so wrong πŸ˜‚because I ended up just 1-3 seats away from the middle, which is like a very good view for I'm not being blocked by the mic stand πŸ˜‚
I got worried again when I saw the person sitting in front of me is a head taller than me but those at first row actually ran toward the fence to see Miyavi closer, so his back didn't block me anymore πŸ˜‚
I think I've never watch a concert this close before πŸ˜‚

If you can notice me πŸ˜‚

Okie another long post based on my opinion UwU because Miyavi's live was another lesson to me, though this time it's lesson + entertainment, because Miyavi is both my role model and idol!

Honestly speaking, I came to like Miyavi because of his style in many ways. 
First, he is funny πŸ˜‚one of the videos that caught my interest in YouTube (I'm quite surprised that it's still there πŸ˜‚) is him teaching the viewer how to dance to one of his songs; Senor Senora Senorita. It's quite ironic that I fall for a 'musician' not for the 'music' but for his silliness but he is one of the people who introduce me to what's being an 'entertainer'. 
Second, I super love his guitar-slapping play
Third, what I love about him even until now, his courage to go out from a boundary called 'genre'. What made me love this part of him was from his This Iz the Japanese Kabuki Rock album, where he combined Kabuki with rock music, thus (in my opinion) he truly deserve the title 'Samurai Guitarist'. Even now, he mix guitar and EDM, something that is out of the box for me. 
Additionally, I was enchanted by how pretty he is (FYI for me, guys who are pretty ended up handsome as they age πŸ˜‚) and he broke another boundary which is he is able to speak English greatly <3 
on a side note, he was one of the VKei artists that made me love pink XD I remember this one photo where not only his finger nails but toe nails too were pink and I super loved that photo <3

However, I never expect to be able to watch this live, especially since lately I'm not into VKei anymore plus since few years ago, when I stop following VKei, his activity has also been out from my radar. 
My last (music) update from him was from 2013 =w= 
I realize that since then, he is more into mixing EDM in his music. It's not really my preferred music anymore (no offence, for I also have no exact reason for this). 
But I do follow him in Instagram so I do know his humanitarian act or he was casted for Hollywood movie etc but for this live, I have totally no idea or expectation as to what he'd perform for I've been away form his musical activity for too long.

But of course, I enjoyed the live a lot, even though I'm sorry, the first song that got me high isn't really his song, it's Pink Spider, originally by hide πŸ˜‚
I think if I was on stage as one of the performers, I'd be quite heartbroken to see this girl shouting for the first time after 20 mins passed after 3 songs, and she's cheering for a song that's not by Miyavi πŸ˜‚
it's not just excitement of knowing a song but also because hide isn't 'physically' in this world anymore = it's almost impossible to be able to hear the song live = never expect to be able to hear the song live in my life 😭
but after that i did get high for some other songs that I know like Horizon (one of my fave even until now--), Guard You and What a wonderful world
I headbanged for the first time in 2018 XD

What lesson did I receive? 
I love how Miyavi seems to really enjoy the live. 
Even if I were to watch his concert video from 10 years ago, I find how he truly enjoyed the whole 1.5hr to stay the same. 
Of course his performance skill is nothing to doubt about as well. 
I truly wish to become a performer who aren't too stressed or worried about the audience for too much and ended up not enjoying the whole atmosphere. 
Because not only chance to perform is scarce, but just by how I myself feel happy to see how Miyavi is enjoying everything, I think it's also not something different for anyone else including me. 
I do believe that practice and being able to adapt to different places and situation do take part in 'enjoying' but it is something that I aim for.

Miyavi stays as a role model for me, though I honestly would say that I won't be up to date with his music career. 
When I told this to my cousin, she was surprised because usually people would like fall in love with an artist via live, ended up being a fan for the rest of the life but I'm totally different πŸ˜‚in fact, there are a number of artists who I don't listen to their new songs anymore after I watched their live. 

it's not that I didn't enjoy the live, or I didn't find the artist worth listening or I become the artist for I respect still every single artist and musician that I've watched. 
But why? The reason is simple, my head can't keep to much information πŸ˜‚
when I was into Visual Kei, I honestly followed 5-10 bands, keeping up with every single songs they are releasing but now, I only keep up with 2 artists (Ono Daisuke and DearGirlStories πŸ˜‚). 

One reason is I don't have time, I only update my playlist once every month and still there are songs from months ago that I haven't get the chance to listen. 
Second reason is it is getting easier to publish music, meaning that there are more and more artist out there, especially when we talk about Japan, there are tons of artists under tons of genre. 
Third reason is even though it is getting very easy to assess music (even without listening to radio, I still get to hear new songs when I'm in the gym or when I'm at a mall), it means that a lot of information is coming to my head. 
I know that as a musician myself, it's preferred to check a lot of songs for inspiration? But honestly there's so much that I can handle and of course, I have my own preferred music..

But how do I still idolize Miyavi even though I don't listen to him anymore? 
I did mention that Miyavi's style of guitar + EDM. My fave songs of his are from agessss ago (Senor Senora Senorita, Kekkonshiki no Uta, Kabuki Danshi etc), songs that I'm like 99.9% sure he won't play anymore because it's so different with his current style but still I wouldn't want to miss his live. 
Because in a way, if he doesn't keep on evolving, doesn't keep on trying something new, go beyond music by also doing acting, modelling (and his humanitarian activity is a major plus point, for it's also a goal of mine), I don't think he'll be role model. 
Because I fell in love with how he goes for something different, how he doesn't stay quiet in his comfort zone. 
I think he is really an inspirational figure and this is a confession to make, his personal life is also like a life goal of mine πŸ˜‚(he's married with fellow artist and have 2 children and the age when he got married is the age when I wanna get married too oops πŸ˜‚)

I didn't expect the 2 days' LIVE to be so much to reflect on for me, but I'm really grateful to those chances that I received <3

Last day at Singapore was flight day~

DonDonDon Donnnkiiii OMG I still can remember the song πŸ˜‚
Donki opened in Singapore back in December
Apparently now my favorite yogurt water is available in Singapore and that's what I bought from Donki during my last day XD

Even on the last day my diet was horrible πŸ˜‚
Banana & milk @ 9 -> rode train to PS πŸ˜‚for eyebrow treatment @ Browhaus -> walked to Somerset -> Curry Udon from Coco Ichibannya @ 12 -> 4FINGERS @ 2 πŸ˜‚ -> fruits @ 6 -> beehon @ 7~
Well, the fruits and dinner at 6 & 7 are like how my meal is in Medan XD

At first I wanted to eat Subway but then I saw 4Fingers and I've been craving for chicken for so long (been quitting my craving because my nail has been long πŸ˜‚)

Loots XD

Alright not much @w@....
1. Free magazine that I brought home cause have Miyavi, while his free poster from the live is rolled up above /-/ 
2. Levi's nendoroid...which made me buy Erwin's nendoroid πŸ˜‚
at first I didn't consider getting
Erwin's cause he isn't my fave character from SNK but the nendo is pretty cute and at the behind, they took a photo of Erwin & Levi which made me can't handle the temptation because THEY ARE MY OTP /-/... and OnoD /slapped 
πŸ˜‚
seiyuu is definitely a criteria for a 2D character that I like for now 
πŸ˜‚
but I do like
Erwin after watching SNK S2 (or more like OnoD's performance when Erwin lost an arm.....okie back to seiyuu HAHA)
3. I regret entering Sephora because I ended up buying makeup πŸ˜‚Unicorn palette + another lipstick LOL this time it's dark red + glitter, from Kat Von D
4. Bought back support because I've been hunching TwT..
but I stopped wearing after a few hours of trying cause the rubber is damn uncomfortable 
πŸ˜‚I guess that's the quality you get from DAISO πŸ˜‚
5. Cover for my phone /-/ now I have 3 :B
6. The one below is a free eco-bag from amazarashiXaimer concert, which I didn't expect but of course happy to receive, because eco-bag is life /w/

I did purchase 3 stuff from Kinokuniya (one seiyuu magazine and Amnesia related book πŸ˜‚and one poem).. 
3 stuff from Latendo (a box of Saiyuki mochi LOL Erwin nendoroid and Amnesia Kent's keychain~)..
a few stuff from Daiso (stockings, insole) and I guess that's all..


Back to Medan~!

My commercial for Home Karaoke Medan has been uploaded to their official Instagram!

As 28th April is VIVID GIRL's anniversary, I'm considering of making Karaoke Gathering @ Home Karaoke but currently still doing Interest Check OwO..

Found another V Kanon πŸ˜‚

Heard that the event has put up 15 billboards around Medan OwO

And here lies 1 lie and 1 truth for V's April =w=

Readers of this blog get special treatment? :P
Anyway, the truth is this week's short song cover video will be Hikaru Nara by Goose house, opening theme of Shigatsu no Uso

The lie is...I won't cosplay Kaori even with this costest =w=
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment