Wednesday 5 August 2020

January 2020

Almost 2 weeks again since my last update 😂

I'm sorry the last one week I was filled with audition and kinda lazy for blogging 😂

my schedule is not fully ruined though!

luckily i added some leeway for my weekly update 😂


Rainy season is over!

It's hot like hell now 😂

dry umbrella everywhere is still more convenient than wet one though 😂


Alright! update from my last post!

I think I did nothing already since it was Sunday night..

oh, I actually twitted about gonna start blogging last Sunday but then I ended up calling my parents and watch Starry Sky on Stage 2 DVD, another reward from my audition 😂

this time i decided not to update my twitter first 😂


Monday! class from morning -> gym -> cooked -> hw!

Paper play class, advice was to play more with tempo when telling story for excitement >w<

For dance class, apparently they wanted to do a video in B&W OOTD

luckily (?) I was wearing white inner, but I was pretty shy as I never wear sleeveless to school 😂

as I skipped the previous week's lesson, I was also clueless about what to do for the theatre workshop class but somewhat figured it out when my classmates were performing

it was to think of a color and express it out

but apparently, i need to pick a color i like; a color i'd like to be seen as

at first i thought of doing dark blue to express aquarium

in a blink i switched to performing as if i'm an idol on stage to express my fave RED :D


Tuesday was school -> baito -> cooked dinner though half was previous day's leftover xD

Wednesday was my first time visiting a dentist here! 

Apparently the dentist in charge of me is Indonesian 😂 

I'm completely clueless since I only picked the place as I can do reservation online + review quite high in google map 😂 will be back!

then school...and had conveyor belt sushi for dinner :D


Thursday was school -> baito.. ok sounds boring? 😂 

but that's how my life is now and I'm grateful for it! 😂

Friday was last practice for my audition!!

Super good mood that day 😂

My self introduction & line were good but narration was horrible 😂

But still praised and managed to keep the high spirit until the next day, even after baito & gym!

This time I really spread the words to people I love that I'm going for audition

I really received a lotttt of support


But sadly, a close call 😂

I don't make it to the next step 😂

but still am very happy and grateful that this is a regret after doing

I'm sure i'll be sadder if I get the regret of not doing!


being a spoilt girl, I did a lot of self consolation 😂

such as nap after the audition as tbh i haven't been sleeping well 😂

then i almost did nothing on saturday 😂

and pushed everything to sunday, to the point of i didn't even have chance to finish this blog 😂


but sunday was a realllly relaxing and gratifying one!

tbh because i go out for 5 days a week already, though kinda feel bad to my partner, i really look forward to spend weekends at home 😂

but from this week i have baito on saturday too XD


so sunday i woke up for yoga, did video editing for my baito, applied to more companies and watched Starry Sky on Stage 2 DVD after almost a month of delaying 😂

Then I was completely energized for monday....


but i can't help still being uneasy for the audition's result 😂

audition on saturday = result on monday!

that i didn't even sleep much during my pampering session 😂

still i went to school as usual..

for paper play, my facial expression was praised :>

after all I'm very comfortable with my expression!

must make it into my weapon (strength) :D


yesterday!

I met the teacher who was one of the judges for my audition last saturday

he recognized me 😂

and again i was told to do my best in fixing my intonation and accent

I gotta do my best still!!!! :D

and baito and finished my hw..


this blog post has been delayed for 3 days 😂

today was thai lesson..

after 2 weeks of not, i almost forget everything 😂...

since next week is my 1 week summer holiday, I will go back to reviewing and taking notes!! until the next lesson in 2 weeks time----

now my only focus is find job 😂!!


teacher in charge of 1 out of today's 2 lessons isn't around

thus i make use of this time to type out my week's summary 😂

tempted to just go back and skip the other lesson as there's 1hr of break but I gotta be a good girl!!!!

and i look forward to grocery and cooking later xD

will be blogging my real post after dinner xD


Hai! back after dinner XD

as I mentioned, finished school -> grocery -> cooked -> dinner

and now gotta get this done! :D


Let's travel back to January 2020


although there are stuff from late December 2020 as well XD

feels like it's been a while since I have leftover to write from previous month

I guess it really show that my days are boring when it's not holiday ðŸ˜‚


(PS blogspot's editing page has renewed and i'm not used to it yet ;w;)


first animal in Kyoto's aquarium XD

and some interactive corner of shallow water!
thus everyone can touch the fish!
but end of year = super crowded ðŸ˜‚

btw, even though I like aquarium, I have almost no knowledge about aquatic animal ðŸ˜‚

outdoor area had seals!!

another outdoor area is where the stage is at!

ok I'm sorry i took more videos than photo ðŸ˜‚
it was a fun place though!
like i can never say no to aquarium visit >w<

my favorites are shark and jelly fish!
but when I was there, the jellyfish area was under construction ;w;
so they weren't properly displayed yet ;w;
but next week, i plan to visit an aquarium in Tokyo :D

the souvenir shop had cute plushies XD

they had event for seiyuu fans too!
and loots are from gacha & lunch!

the seiyuu thingy is we rent the aquarium's headphone?
so the situation is as if we are on a date with the seiyuu :D
One female seiyuu is Ayana Taketatsu, 2 male seiyuu are Suwabe Junichi & Ono Kensho!
Would totally go for it if my top 5 fave seiyuu are involved ðŸ˜‚

I played the gacha 5 times? I think once was 200yen? ;w;
I wanted otter, though i didn't see it there ðŸ˜‚
the blue thingy was used to stir drink!

will be uploading my compilation video of Kyoto's aquarium later this week XD 

only YouTube as it's just animal 😂


the crab is from dinner at Gion ðŸ˜‚
received orange from my acquaintance from Wakayama!

One thing i miss winter for is orange----- >w<
although melon and watermelon are awesome for summer! XD

I think this sukiyaki was my request after playing Persona 5 ðŸ˜‚
partner tempted grill chicken again!!!

attended private dripped coffee lesson and received peanut & pineapple cake! >w<
another day of nabe ðŸ˜‚

gathered with my girl friends in Shibuya for New Year Party and i think we ordered 10 portions of Saizeriya's chicken ðŸ˜‚

Starbucks and Piyanee before gathering!!

whether it's in the game or reality, I always get lost in Shibuya
even now ðŸ˜‚

finished Death Stranding!!
and I think that day after running -> Saizeriya -> karaoke -> snow for first time in Tokyo!!

I forgot to mention how i spent my new year ðŸ˜‚
I was back in Tokyo on the 31st of December
My partner and I first planned to have dinner at home -> visit temple near home during countdown!
but when we went out to get grocery around 5PM
It was already SOOO COLD that we decided to just stay at home ðŸ˜‚

We still had a feast though!
we made our own sushi!
My first time XD
I uploaded the video in my YouTube channel!! >w<
Check it here :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzHkR1lslNQ

Regarding first snow in Tokyo..
It doesn't snow much in Tokyo
plus last year was considered warm?
Thus no White Christmas!
Plus that night was planned to snow but like at 2AM
so we were super surprised since it was just 11PM
we only wore tshirt + parka + long pants..
IT WAS COLD ðŸ˜‚
but I was super happy XD

although next day everything's gone ;w;
Tokyo is warm that snow feels like rain..
Fall and melt right away
and just feel wet = not really something you want ðŸ˜‚
if it falls at night, it'll melt the next morning ðŸ˜‚

I updated my YouTube channel last week with snow experience in Kanto earlier this year XD
check it out herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPkIMZ1CcUw

Checked out Malaysian food place near home!
apparently the written economic rice is really economic rice ðŸ˜‚

My partner and I expected nasi lemak ðŸ˜‚
on the other hand, we checked out that place as we wanted to check out the store's BakKutTeh!
It wasn't bad!
gotta go back :D

yakitori at Ryogoku. Store's name is Taiko

After eating there the first time, it's one of my fave places now! >w<

I miss my long hair ;w;
The ones below are from 31st December XD

unlike the almost 2months summer holiday, winter holiday were only 3 weeks
thus school started in no time!

First photoshoot in 2020 was as oiran!

This was done in a studio...
I kinda regret the whole thing as it wasn't as good as I expected ðŸ˜‚
the obachan who does my makeup & hair is super kind and awesome though!
but the costume, place and cameraman and service as a whole..could be better ðŸ˜‚
mainly not many costume to choose from + I asked for raw & they came in JPG ðŸ˜‚
ok at least i can do my own edits ðŸ˜‚

oiran but i look more like 753 as me no good with sexy pose + I'm not tall enough ðŸ˜‚

I love the makeup and hair set though XD <3

at the end I did my own edits ðŸ˜‚

ok I guess good enough for cny ðŸ˜‚

i wanna try real better costume next time ;w;


random selfie from random day :D

Even though school started in January, there was a one-day holiday in the same month
I had a day trip to Osaka!

Red X Black for the special day!

lunch was at this French style oden shop!

This meal reminded me again that Kansai's food tastes better than Kanto's ;w;

first time seeing Osaka castle, though from a far XD

dinner was Okonomiyaki Gyoza and yakisoba ðŸ˜‚

I was actually in Osaka for my third L'Arc~en~Ciel live!!!! XD

at first, when the band announced their 2020 tour, my partner and I contemplated to go or not as we went to their concerts a few times already.

At the end, I entered balloting for their live in yoyogi, Tokyo

but we weren't chosen

then my partner registered for the same one..

still fail

we were about to give up

Until V just suddenly say I WANNA SEE THEIR LIVE AGAIN....


we could choose Aichi or Osaka, as those were the only places with seats left

Due to my school's schedule, we went for Osaka's..


AND WE ARE SUPER THANKFUL THAT WE WENT though it's not in Tokyo

because it was in January

because the concerts from February ended up ALL CANCEL

I feel bad to those who really look forward to the show but I'm super happy ;w;

this is one thing that I'm super happy for not stopping even though I was contemplating 😂


one funny happening was Yukkie, who didn't speak at all, received so much cheering just by turning his head

Hyde went, 'wdh I moved so much yet he gained more cheering ðŸ˜‚'

then i was reminded that everyone came from Kansai (except Yukkie)!

Hyde's and tetsuya's Kansai dialect was cute! >w<

they also performed Hitomi no Jyuunin ;w;

the stage was 360degrees view!

another thing that made my partner said we were lucky to be there >w<

I'm so not going to hesitate going to their live again ;w; 

good thing stays goodddd


second snow in January was on a Saturday!!


it was so wet....

snowy day is really not a good day to go out in Tokyo

it's also cold 😂

but i had no choice as i needed to go school

plus in the afternoon i went to watch Starry Sky on Stage 😂

after that, I had a photoshoot at home!!


time to be tsundere XD
or more like time to make use of what costume I have XD

used this for school's festival but ofc when I got the costume, this is more of what I had in mind XD


Cake or Sandwich? XD

front VS back ðŸ˜‚

that was on Saturday!

on Sunday was another photoshoot!! >w<


Futaba time! in Shibuya! >w<

when I did shoot in the Ajito (though photo didn't come out so good as the light behind too bright 😂), a guy came to me and requested for photo!

I was tbh pretty worried at first whether cosplay is allowed or not but I'm so happy everything went on smoothly!


left is shibuya station underground mall, where An is always at :D
right is shibuya station toward 109, where Yusuke is always at >w<

hehe tbh i was super high and happy >w<


part time job flyer XD

5000yen aojiru every sunday XD

time to go home -> Yongenjaya!

Sangenjaya in reality XD

Batting centre!!

curry at Le Blanc time!!

i think the staff are used to either cosplayer or fans as they didn't say anything when I entered in wig 😂

it was my first time entering the cafe!!

the outside is actually not similar with the game, but the inside is pretty similar though wider XD

actually the similar part is the roof; exactly like MC's room 😂


first time shooting in the famous shibuya scramble was as Futaba XD <3

Laundry or Futaba /slapped ðŸ˜‚
i mean curry with Futaba ðŸ˜‚

like Futaba (?) I ordered orange juice with my curry!

the cafe's curry was good! >w<

had both dry keema curry and beef curry! >w<

will totally go back! UwU


I uploaded a cosplay video as Futaba in my YouTube too!

Please check it here >w< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7TfIwZ0xsw


out of all day, i decided to take photo here during winter 😂


now I take photo here whenever possible XD <3


hehe this IG-able spot is at shinjuku, the side where I always pass by on my way to gym or baito (JR station) from school


new hair who's this ðŸ˜‚

in photos (aka via SNOW), my faded hair looks orangey peachy nice but in reality it was dry and yellow...

I DIDN'T LIKE IT 😂

thus i came to my red hair period (?) 😂


when discussing with my stylist, i asked whether orange or red is better..

but orange will probably be the same with the faded hair so  as at the end it'll fade XD


RED IS JUSTICE <3

hehe i loveeee it a lot <3

this time I really used pink shampoo from the start 😂


I was so into this game earlier this year ðŸ˜‚

when the first FROZEN came out years ago, they also came up with this kind of game

and history repeated itself...

I PLAYED TO THE POINT OF NO MORE CONTINUATION 😂

deleted the app already now 😂


my parents visited Tokyo and I requested for ALL TIME FAVE TIPTOP cake from Medan >w<

before January, the last time I did my hair was in September (aka cut)

this time I did my hair again because it was CNY XD


no holiday in Japan but it was just nice on a Saturday XD

V being V is again just excited to wear new clothes & dressing up 😂

2020 is year of mice XD


super excited when I found this chinese style lolita dress!!
though it's covered with my long coat when I go out as it's cold 😂

Chinese mafia 😂 /slapped


went to visit Toshimaen!!
wanted to show my parents Japan's illumination!

though at the end my mum being my mum, she was more interested in the onsen XD

IT IS INDEED SUPER GOOD <3


DOUGHNUT >W<

don't know why Tom & Jerry always appear for Toshimaen's posters but this is the only time I really saw them in the park 😂


mum! <3

I still have photos from January 2020 for my next blog regarding February 2020! XD

but today's blog ends here!!


will have 2 twitting session & 1 blog for February 2020

please do look forward to them >w<

gotta go do video editing >w>

No comments:

Post a Comment