Friday 17 June 2016

SG Trip part 3

There'll be 4 parts for my 2 weeks in Singapore >w< <3
Continuation from SG Trip part 2 :3

I ended my previous post with the reasons why I wanted to attend this year's FAM~!

Do you remember what are the reasons? xD

I stopped at DAY7 , so here comes DAY8~!



Gou reporting~!

OMG at last my first picture is not food πŸ˜‚

On DAY8 , I had another cosplay photoshoot!!
I actually had....4 shoots (plus 3 events shoots) during my two weeks visit!
Because I frequently update my page and Instagram, it seems that I have a lot of shoots but I honestly had lesser shoots than I expected πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Having more pictures for my page's update is one thing, but spending time doing what I love with photog friends that I rarely meet is another reason why I enjoy photoshoots <3

So....for Gou's sailor version uniform, I went to Sentosa!
It was a hot day but I love Sentosa's beaches that it was one of the places that I wanted to visit, and the sunlight is great for my photos, so the plus points outnumbered the minus points <3
Best feeling was having my legs in the water, as the water was so cooling <3

Does this gun look familiar? xD

One of my loots from the previous day <3

Beach ballllllll

Which is rounder; V or the ball? /slapprd

Duckie~!

Wefie~!

On the left is Philip while the right is David xD that was my second time working with Philip while I first met David 3 years ago OwO

I posted a preview shoot in my page the day after the shoot!

David's beautiful sky trademark XD

Now you know what photos I'll post for Summer theme :P
It was definitely a fun day, playing with gun ball water duck sand :D

Ah oh! It has been......3 years since I last costed Gou xD
I hope I improved >w<

DAY9~!

Tadaima (?)

I'm back to Number76 xD
Because I had another photoshoot planned for that day, I decided to have my hair styled in Number76

Earlier that day was raining, thus the umbrella on the table xD
The blue thing is hair treatment that is given for free every time we do Ultrasonic Iron Treatment there! As it is to be used a week after Ultrasonic Iron Treatment, I hadhelping me with it, as well as styling my hair~!
I was honestly very nervous, since I've never visited Number76 without booking Steve as my stylist but luckily, Gordon is so friendly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm sorry I'm bad with new people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Next visit, I shall cut, or at least trim my hair O_O
He was shocked when I told him that it has been a year since I last cut my hair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
W-well, i've always been contemplating to cut or not, since if it's too short, I won't be able to tie twintail!!!!
B-but, short hair is very convenient for wearing wig :'D
I guess I'll discuss more with the stylist next time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For the ponytail lovers out there~ UwU?

Ok first meal of DAY9 xD

DAY9's shoots are different from the previous day, even though I was working with Philip and David as well. That day was more slack, since it was more to concept and casual shoot :>

Rooftop, look number 1

Rooftop, look number 2

Even though it was raining earlier, we were so glad that the sun was back up during the afternoon >w<

After the two shoots, we had our meals, before the last shoot, which was at night~!

Dinner~!

For the first time, I tried eating at Chong Qing Grilled Fish! It was in Bugis area!
As I'm bad with spicy food, I ordered the pickled cabbage flavour grilled fish~! It was unexpectedly good! Oh, I added tofu and potato as toppings as well OwO

A very fulfilling meal, to get ready for the night shoot xD

Sentosa, look number 3
Photo credit to David Goh Fotography

Ok, the night shoot was quite impromptu xD thus I only matched the top from look number 2 with the shorts I wore in look number 1

I said impromptu because this wasn't planned at all. It started with us, wondering if the fountain at Sentosa is on at night or not. We wanted to play with lights if they are on but apparently, they are already off when we reached there around 9pm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ may be it's also because we went on a weekday though (it was a Wednesday) πŸ€”

Tourist shoot XD

I kinda made it a 'must' for me to shoot in front of the UNIVERSAL globe every time I visit Sentosa, since it's just there xD

The trip was definitely a great one, since I got to visit Sentosa that I've been missing twice; once in the afternoon another at night  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

However..
I was so tired that the next day, DAY10 , was a completely relaxing day for me..that I didn't even take a single selfie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh!! i have pictures of food though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Double Strawberry Gelato Crepe from Mazazu Crepe at Liang Court <3

This store has best fresh cream <3

Chirashi don from Shinjuku Japanese Restaurant at Cuppage Plaza

FYI, I don't eat octopus nor squid XD
Actually, it's quite great (?) to have Japanese food with me, as I giveaway quite a lot of thing that I don't eat (like for example I don't eat Chashu Pork Slice when I eat ramen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

I was also keeping my stamina for DAY11, so I did preparation for FAM

1. Face mask (moisturised face is important for a day of full make-up)
2. Enough sleep (7hrs minimum before event)
3. Prepare breakfast (milk)
4. Style and cut wig (bangs to be exact)

Those are my main preparations for the day before event, as well as for photoshoot :3

So, here comes DAY11~!

Photo credit to TH Photography

I did drop by FAM every now and then, from DAY7 to DAY10 but I only started to get serious (?) from DAY11 XD

Photo credit to Marcus Ho 

The difference of light indoor and outdoor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

FAM has been a great one as I met photog friends who I haven't met for ages too xD
It has been....2 years? since I last met TH Photography as well as Marcus Ho >w<

Usually, I'd cosplay for 3 days during an event like FAM or AFA
But this time, I tried something different, which is Harajuku style on DAY11, and cosplay for the next two days
Well, in a way, it's less tiring to just dress up, especially I don't put on any wig :D another reason why I decided to dye my hair actually >w<

After meeting and learning from Chanel Yui on DAY1, I decided to try putting on a lot of accessories (mainly hair clips) on myself..I mean on my hair and sleeve and shoes and gloves >w<

Photo credit to David Goh Fotography

I had my signature (?) twintail, plus braided my pink hair xD. On my head, I wore a hairband, with 2 eyeball ribbon clips on one side. 2 skeleton hands and 1 dog bone on the other. Then, I used pink baby ear accessories~!
My Tshirt bears the picture of SuG's Takeru xD it came with Takeru's solo mini-album, I η‹‚ U, when he was working under the name of Uwakimono 3 years ago~! I added my green-round-shades that I got from JRunway and I clipped 1 eyeball riboon clip and a Hello Kitty clip on one of the sleeves xD
I wore fingerless gloves that I've clipped pom-pom and dog bone, and used ribbon hair-tie as bracelet~!
For my bottom, I wore net stocking, black short, Hello Kitty socks and pink pumps that I wore during DAY1~! I added another skeleton hand and blue pom-pom on each side~!
I think it's obvious that I love the color pink from my setup? xD

Ely <3



And here comes what I've been waiting for <3

Akira & Takeru Press Conference by JRunway!

Two of my role models on stage <3
I-it wasn't a coincident that I was wearing Takeru's Uwakimono Tshirt ok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The two of them were so cute on stage!
The real live Akira looks so handsome <3 
Takeru really have the artist aura <3 There was a translator on stage (for English-Japanese) but Takeru did his best to answer everything in English. Truly my inspiration, as he makes me feel that I should brush-up more my Japanese!! >D

Some questions asked and answered are like the reason why they decided to make their own brand (Takeru wants to wear his own designed clothing for SuG), where do they get inspiration from (Akira likes anime & manga), suggestion on dressing up (Takeru likes girls in oversize clothes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) and what do they consider when designing (because Akira is taller than most girls, she takes that as a consideration when making the size of her clothing line).

This time, I got to see the two of them as designers and models. I am happy, but it gives me the dream of seeing them performing as musicians in the future <3

Carry on to DAY12~!

Akehanashita mado ni~
photo credit to JA Chew

Extract from the song GLAMOROUS SKY, OST of NANA live action movie, sang by Mika Nakashima and composed by HYDE xD

On DAY12, I was cosing as Nana Osaki, from the series NANA

I've been a fan of NANA since...........I was a fan of HYDE xD
That'd be.......2010? 6 YEARS!?
Time sure flies so fast xD

But yes, I love NANA very much that I watched both the anime and the live action movie, as well as reading the manga---- I want continuation of the manga though :'D

Photo credit to Tan Lum Hoe

First debut~!
It's actually easier to pull off than cheery genki character πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Akira <3

DAY12 was the meet&greet day with Akira & Takeru, hosted by JRunway
Akira's prince power is so strong!! A-although the polaroid photo quality sucks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Takeru!!

Oh, right before the meet&greet, I bought million$orchestra (Takeru's fashion brand) well-known pierced berry parka!!
At first, it was listed in JRunway's online store. But not long after, it was removed from the site O_O I thought I totally miss my chance (again) of getting this parka. In Japan, this parka is like already listed as SOLD-OUT. So when I saw it being exhibited in JRunway's booth, I knew that I should get it, or I'll miss it again------

I wish I can get m$o's leather jacket next time...because I was NANA with no leather jacket πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I told Takeru that the parka was too big for me, it's 'oversize', reminded him that he said he likes girls in oversize clothing, though that's not really the reason why I got it xD

Not only Takeru and Akira, I got to meet another favorite designer of mine!


Fangophilia is a famous custom-made jewelry brand from Japan! Famous models and artists like Si Oux, Machiko and Takeru have been wearing accessories from Fangophilia  from rings, ear accessories as well as teeth accessories!
I wonder when will be my turn to get one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ok, added a place to check out for my next Singapore trip xD

First meal of the day at Pastamania~!

I used to be able to survive with just one meal during a convention day but not lately πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Must be careful of stamina and hunger (and dehydration) during events!! from headache of wearing wig too long (the heat and sometime too tight) to tired legs!!

Akira during malus14 fashion show

Takeru during million$orchestra fashion show

Oh yea, I thought of eating KFC that day, but then after handshakes with Takeru and Akira, I quit my mind right away πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Instead I had....

Fruits Rojak from Penang Street~!

It's true that fangirl-ing can make one full, just like after seeing eyecandy I guess πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ since that was my dinner xD

Other event photos OwO

All the guest Cosplayers~! XiaoXiaoBai, SeeU, Mayu, Saffron, Kaname, Ely and Ajo~!

Guest performer, sasakureUK

Guest performer, Haruna Luna

Haruna Luna is another reason for my visit to FAM XD
She is also one of my favorite singer and model~! She's so cute >w<

Next up to last day of FAM, DAY13!

Neko, after another 3 years of not XD from Project K

This is a year where I repeated quite a lot of my cosplay, from Krista (SnK), Gou and now Neko >w<
I guess I'll post before-after pictures soon OwO

I had a Shiro with me!!!!

We worked together before, when I was Krista and she was Ymir!!

2014 xD

I actually had a shoot with Yuui on that day >w< I'm looking forward to our pictures~!

Last picture during FAM!

Deadpool~!

Thus ended my trip in Singapore..ok 2 more days, of relaxing and meeting friends who I haven't met xD
It'll be last FAM for everyone (since Funan will be closed) and it was a great one for me!
From meeting old friends, cosing with a partner, cosing character I've never cosed, meeting my idols, enjoying performances (fashion show, DJ, singing!!)
It was my very first event in Singapore this year and I totally don't regret coming!
Funan is considered a small place, thus everyone was cramped, not much booth and the lighting for taking photo indoor isn't the best but it was still a very enjoyable event. or else neko won't be smiling so much that day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When FAM ends, it marks the end of my trip in Singapore. The next post will be a 'one whole week' post, as well as introducing what are my essentials when I travel!
I've been travelling a lot since the beginning of this year and I'm not stopping >w< plus summer holiday is coming! (ok, it's already happening currently in Indonesia, plus Raya Holiday soon!)
So...Yes definitely will blog bout my next trips as well! >w<

Beside AFASG, I haven't plan which event will I join in the next few months in Singapore..well, in Indonesia too, my plan is to join AFAID :D
But this event totally make me look forward to another event, whether it's in Medan, Jakarta, Singapore, or perhaps I try going somewhere else's event too!
There's too many first experience that I'm getting this year (beside cafe hopping HAHA) and may be, another event in another county will be one this year >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment