Saturday 23 July 2016

HOLLYWOOD

Here comes second half of my trip XD (well duh, 3rd part of 4-parts-post =w= XD)
So a bit recap is I went to Singapore->Hawaii->San Fransisco->Las Vegas and on DAY9, we rode all the way to Los Angeles (thank God not another plane ride 😂😂😂😂😂)

OOTD on DAY9

Trip to Los Angeles from Las Vegas was around 4 hours. On the way, we stopped by for lunch -> reached Los Angeles -> dinner and ended up reaching hotel at around 9~!
Apparently, the travel agency booked us a hotel at the Hollywood Boulevard <3 so after checked in, my cousin and I decided to walk around as it was Saturday night as well (weekend WTF >w<)

Hollywood Boulevard is where the famous Walk of Fame is <3
Wait, what's with the crowd?

Can you recognize that logo?

That night happened to be the night when Ghostbusters premiered at one of the theatres there!
B-but when I reached there, there wasn't any famous person or anything going on anymore 😂😂😂😂😂 only the set XD

But I did look forward to the movie >w<

Watched it while wearing Tshirt of my fave band; 5SOS <3

I've been looking forward to the movie because 5SOS performed one of the soundtracks from the movie~! The song is Girls Talk Boys <3

Ok back to US XD

Managed to walk alllll the way to the very beginning of the Walk of Fame <3

Couldn't walk all the way till the end though O_O it was trullyyyy long O_O

Commemoration picture despite being late at night 😂😂😂




Donald Duck~! Because I was wearing blue dress (?)

Ended up shopping again 😂😂😂

My very first POP~! I've always been wanting one but never found one that I really like >.<
I thought I'd get Harley Quinn's but I got Luka's instead XD can't hide my love for Japanese pop culture :x
My love for Harley Quinn stays stronggggg since still I bought that Tshirt XD
Perhaps shall wear it when watching the movie <3

LA wasn't as cold as San Fransisco nor as hot as Las Vegas but still pretty windy, that my outfit didn't warm me enough again
Plus the lack of sleep the night before (I spent my time in the bus half sleeping and half watching anime :x) did make me fall sick the next day TwT

Parka near the beach!?

On Day10, I fell sick that my whole body was shivering even though I was under the sun and wearing the parka :x in other word, I caught a cold >.<
I-i still love my WhitexRedxBlack coordinate though (?)

My face looked pale and tired that I could only take candid shoots (?)

Oh~ we went to Coronado beach, San Diego :>
Then, we went to USS Midway museum~!



If I have wings I would fly~

Yayy another rocket pose (?)

I did feel better after taking medicine (Panadol ftw 😂😂😂) but for sure I slept right away once I reached hotel (even though it was Sunday night but definitely I needed rest TwT)

The next day was my last day in LA, in US to be exact >.< but it's also the day I was looking forward the most, since at last I got the chance to walk around Hollywood Boulevard during day time (plus-minus of joining a tour :>) 

WHICH SIDE DO YOU CHOOSEEEE

Ok CIVIL WAR played sometime ago but I just had the urge to wear that Tshirt for the first time in US 😜 because superheroes can't escape my mind when one mentions America 😗

Suicide Squad!! The hype is real <3

That's the place where Donald Duck's star is~!

That day, I went to 4 museums there!





The other one that I went was actually Madame Tussauds Hollywood
But I have a lottttt of pics taken there, thus it'll be at my next post XD

There was actually another museum that caught my attention as I passed by it but didn't have enough time to enter >.< it's Museum of Broken Relationships
I think this museum's concept is interesting and may bring lot of feels O_O
Since I couldn't enter, does this mean I shall come to LA again? 😂 (well I read that the one there is a branch from somewhere else though 🤔)

Shall end this post with Donald Duck

Yes, Donald Duck is one of my fave Disney characters >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment