Wednesday 4 July 2018

June 2018

Half of the year is gone

And still my blog is delayed by a month πŸ˜‚
The last 2 posts were totally my fault though ;w; 
As I was away to China, I forgot to schedule my blog post

Because it was China, it wasn't easy to access a number of pages so yeah I ended up not writing about June in June πŸ˜‚

One of the sextuplets because it was June XD

I used these photos for one post in June, though I actually took them back in May, because the sextuplet's birthday was in May, and now it's in my blog in July πŸ˜‚

I covered Hanamaru Pippi something that I don't remember the full title πŸ˜‚
I also wrote in my pages that actually prefer Zenryoku Batangyu but fast song with more than 1 vocal isn't easy to cover πŸ˜‚

On a side note, I remember singing Hanamaru Pippi with a Japanese and her comment was 'I'm a Japanese yet I don't even understand what they are singing' πŸ˜‚
But still I like the songs from Osomatsu first season~ 
the second season, I still listening to now and then XD

There's never a bad day for black <3

Okie I love black but I also know how to read situation so the phrase above isn't always true πŸ˜‚
Of course I'll do my best to avoid black for happy occasion but black was the right color for that day <3

I had recording with a local Heavy Metal band; Produksi Dendam

As a visual kei and jrock fan, of course this was very exciting to me >w<
I'll be featured in one of their songs for their upcoming album!
The title of the song is This Hate

I hope it was fine πŸ˜‚
I mean I have light and high voice comparing to guys' low and deep howl voice but duh I can't change that
Actually since I was in visual kei fandom (and even now), I've always wish to be in a band and it's one of the reasons why I wish I'm born as a guy if there's a next life πŸ˜‚
I'm not saying that I'm hating my gender or I wanna go for gender change but a lot of things I really jealous of when it comes to gender πŸ˜‚

Thank you <3

Nevertheless, it was a really fun recording and the studio reminded me of my college back in Singapore πŸ˜‚
It was a small studio, similar to one of the studios in my campus that I spent most time at~

On a side note, I don't really like posting more than 1 post in my pages in a day, so the selfies ended up not being posted m(_ _)m
To those who have been following my IG story and Twitter, I've changed my hair color too so I can't really post photos from 2 months ago ._.
But in a way, it's a plus point to those who are reading my blog, like our secret here πŸ˜‚

Next thing I did was recording for PutarPutar~!

I believe I mentioned this ages ago but the only time I'm eager for selfie is mainly when I'm inside the car as the lighting is good πŸ˜‚
Of course rainy day is an exception XD
And honestly, I like taking selfie in other people's car (the above is Buddy's car HAHA) because my dad likes dark mirror so my own car also not the most ideal one πŸ˜‚

Beside black, I really love white shirt <3 

That day was recording of Putar Putar with VIVID GIRL episode 5!!
Our special guests were from The Otter Space Social who have been supporting us endlessly <3

With Klara and David <3

I mentioned it in the video but it was our first time having guests who gave us gifts XD

Postcard (Buddy's blue), Postcard (same with Buddy's) and Tshirt <3

Thank you so much XD
The full video is already available in Putar Putar with VIVID GIRL YouTube channel <3

And now I just realized something...
I'm actually still writing about May πŸ˜‚
No wonder I had selfies from my Hanamaru Pippi cover πŸ˜‚
But yes, I had a meaningful May that I have a lottt to write XD

Rehearsal for another show in May

Beside the performance with Mr Addie MS, I had another scheduled performance!

Wore Shiburin's idol cosplay, only to realize that I brought the wrong wig πŸ˜‚

Rin's hair is not curly~~~

I really keep every single wig of mine in plastic bag and avoid bringing them out because long wig tends to tangle so at least I got the right color πŸ˜‚

I performed VIVID GIRL and HEAVY ROTATION~!
I was welcomed warmly by Mr Ben Su

Dancers from Next Generation joined me during Heavy Rotation

There was also award giving ceremony

With friendly dancers from Next Generation and the two kids of one of the dancers

I'm bad with communicating with kids (with people to be exact πŸ˜‚) but I do like kids
Okay ages ago I'd say 'I dislike kids' (and animal πŸ˜‚) but now I do like kids, actually since I got cute nephews and niece πŸ˜‚can also say because of age? πŸ˜‚
But I just realize that the reason I dislike kids is because I don't know how to communicate with them HAHA
Sorry but it's really the same thing with animal too πŸ˜‚

The kids were so cute XD
I really wanted to talk to them, especially the younger one said 'her costume is like from Aikatsu' πŸ˜‚
But really, even if I wanna talk, what should I say? πŸ˜‚that's a very big problem to me πŸ˜‚

But after the performance, the two talked to me first (LOL SHAME ON V πŸ˜‚) 
They told me I so pretty (SHAME ON V PART 2 πŸ˜‚) 
and they said they like dancing
But I'm really hopeless πŸ˜‚I can only laugh and say you two so pretty too (this is true though, I think they are so precious ;w;)
Okay I'm ashamed as I'm writing this but it was one of the happiest happening in May πŸ˜‚

Anywayyyy I forgot to write about what event was it πŸ˜‚
The event is a private event, by invitation only


It was an appreciation event to guests of a number of tenants, especially New York Art (Bridal Company)
The theme of the event is Japan; thus I was honored to be the guest performer that day

As the theme is Japan, I thought of few possibilities for what to wear and what to sing.
Japan = maid, student, kimono, idl
Song = (based on the audience's age) First Love? Every Heart?
And I settled on Idol + Heavy Rotation <3

I didn't get much time for photos but this was one of the photo booths~!

Otsukare~

I started on my 1000 pieces puzzles during a week with 2 holidays~

I'm the type who wanna do something with a deadline so I gave myself 1 week for the two~
It was really a great way of relaxation for me as I did it while watching anime (in other words enjoying lots of my favorite bishounens πŸ˜‚)

One of my current fave food stalls in Lippo Mall Medan; Sorlet

I've been keeping my diet since I got back from Bali, so Sorlet saves me a lot XD
I'm baddd with choosing what to eat, even though there are a number of restaurants there

It's like if I sit in Sushitei, I'd end up eating carbohydrate (sushi)
If I sit in EsTeler77, I'd end up eating carbohydrate (fried rice)
I love rice a lot + have hard time resisting more than enough in restaurants, so I prefer getting something to drink instead, mostly juice
That's why Sorlet saves me a lot, as they provide fresh mixed drinks <3

The one I was having in the photo was coconut water with something that made it purple (okay I'm the worse food commentator ever πŸ˜‚)
It was awesome, as I'm writing this without any endorsement work intended :P

Went out with friends during one of the holidays in June

There were a lot of holidays in June, that a lot of people I know are complaining because there's not much entertaining place in Medan πŸ˜‚
And yes that's definitely one of the reasons why I'm a hikikomori πŸ˜‚

Went to check out Airplane Cafe, only to end up going to the real airport πŸ˜‚

There's an airplane cafe in the outskirt of Medan, but I think it was closed because it was fasting month πŸ˜‚
Thus we only took commemoration photo in front of the airplane LOL

The visit to the airport was half intended though XD
Because there are stores that are there but not in the city LOL
That day I was go-cart (?), as I handled the cart during photos πŸ˜‚

Yay V-go-cart at your service πŸ˜‚

We could fake a caption of 'short weekend gateaway' as it was long weekend holiday πŸ˜‚

One of the reasons why my friend wanted to go was to check out Gunpla but the other 2 who didn't plan to get anything ended up getting Gunpla LOL

I couldn't buy Athrun without Kira----
Because that's what Gundam Seed is about, I mean the pairing /slapped πŸ˜‚
But anyway I bought them for the seiyuus /double-slapped πŸ˜‚

And Setsuna Petit Guy----
I've honestly never had any interest for Bear Guy
No offence but the 2 Bear Guys I own are gifts from friends
But it was my first time getting Petit Guy because it's Setsuna
The 'normie' reason is because he's the pilot of Exia, my most favemodel
The 'fujoshi' reason is Setsuna's seiyuu is Miyano Mamoru πŸ˜‚

Dropped by a business area near the airport and the power of SNOW outdoor is stronk

Skin so smooth by million times πŸ˜‚

With my love ci Tara <3

One Tiger One Bear πŸ˜‚

Had steamboat at night because it rained in the evening

I always love hanging out with them <3

Anddd after claiming that I prefer GU over Uniqlo after visiting Japan, I'm UNIQLO's loyal customer in June (and for 2 more weeks ahead I think πŸ˜‚)

The only shop where I bought clothes in Medan since I got back from Japan is UNIQLO πŸ˜‚

Simply because of Shounen JUMP collaboration~
I ended up buying 3 in Medan's UNIQLO (almost bought 4), 3 in Jakarta's UNIQLO (because my parent was there~), 2 more in Medan's UNIQLO after came back from China (these are not from JUMP collection though) and I'm waiting for 1 more to be released in Indonesia as it's already out in Japan from few days ago πŸ˜‚

Like what I wrote in the photo, it really ended up for summer (as in my China trip πŸ˜‚)
I've been mentioning this a lot of times but I was pretty disappointed at first when I check the weather prediction of the places I were to visit, because none was sunny, everything light shower or cloudy, with 14-26 degrees =_=
But I forced myself with Tshirt + skirt + knee-high, and warmest coordinate was Tshirt + jeans LOL
And I'm super happy that it was warmer than expected during my trip πŸ˜‚
So yes, 10 days of my trip, 7 days I wore Tshirt, 5 days were Tshirt from UNIQLO πŸ˜‚

Lemme recap (?)
First purchase were 2 tshirts from Gintama and 1 from YuYuHakusho, almost buy another 1 for Kakashi πŸ˜‚
Then I itchy hand go check UNIQLO website, ended up asking for KnB YuYuHakusho and Cobra Tshirts from my parent
Thennnnn still because of my itchy hand, I found out about BLIZZARD collection, of course I bought 2 Tshirts because of my love D.Va πŸ˜‚

The one I'm waiting for is JUMP collection part 2, Saiki Kusuo XD


Apparently one JUMP collaboration purchase = 1 free JUMP bag

I kiasu so I asked for 3, one for each purchase πŸ˜‚
My most fave on the bag in of course Kusuo XD followed with Kuroko~

Of course I still have a number of unworn Tshirts in my wardrobe because of this πŸ˜‚

I did a number of IG Live in June~

I had abundant of internet data back then, because of my 10 days trip, means I have more than enough for the remaining 20 days in the month πŸ˜‚

The first photo was right after my performance as ShibuRin~
In a way it was because I tried to avoid taking a nap while waiting to go dinner with my family πŸ˜‚
Plus I had nice makeup anyway :P

The second one is during one of the holidays in June, I did simple makeup as I was about to record my short song cover videos XD

Of course finding something to talk about is one of my weak points but my main issue for IG live is still time. 
Unless people wanna watch a live at 11pm then it will be possible πŸ˜‚
But anyway, thank you to everyone who've watched and commented <3

I did another live of building Gunpla~

It was on a weekend, building what I bought few days ago~!

Thank you for watching XD

One thing that's scary with live is I still bad with keeping time
I thought my live that day would last only for an hour but it went for 1.5 hrs?

Oh! From these lives I learned that IG will immediately cut the broadcast when it reaches an hour LOL 
so I had to stop my first live around minute 55, had 5 mins break, and started a new one XD

Hoshi and Akira so handsome XD

Seiyuu of Kira is Soichiro Hoshi and for Athrun is Ishida Akira :P

That night, I finished up Saiyuki's puzzle and started on FREE~

The Saiyuki puzzle is really beautiful
Not just saying because they are my fave uncles but it's really beautiful
But the irritating part is so much black pieces, that I used a lot of 'feeling' at the finishing part πŸ˜‚

Pretty unexpected? but I started with Gojyo because his red hair is the one that stood out the most
Followed with Sanzo, then Goku -> connects to Gojyo...Hakkai was the last because his hair black ;w;..
For the Saiyuki Gaiden part (lower half), I started with Konzen (blond hair~) -> Goku -> Tenpou, as it was easier to connect with Gojyo and the last was Kenren
The small guy in the middle, Nataku, was the end because he's my least fave character πŸ˜‚

It's now right in front of my shrine (the wardrobe with my husbandos), which is also where I keep my accessories so I whenever I steal glances of them when choosing what to use before going out, I get encouragement to go out after the healing (?) πŸ˜‚

I don't usually girl but once I girl I feel so girl πŸ˜‚

I attended one wedding party in June and I think it was like a few weeks after my performance as ShibuRin, means few weeks since I last used eyeliner + contacts
Anyway I felt so girl πŸ˜‚

2 very simple closet cosplays I did in June for my short song cover video~

i covered A Little Pain and Rose for 6.9~
The reason why Nana is the photo for my June calendar is 6.9 = rock day in Japan~!
Thus I covered 2 of my most fave songs from the anime

I honestly love Reira more than Nana + A Little Pain by Trapnest (first ending song) more than Rose by BLAST (first opening song)
But her hair so light + she so princessy so pretty, I don't think I suit cosplaying her πŸ˜‚
That's why I went for the easier one; Nana πŸ˜‚
It's not that I dislike Nana though, I love her too 
instead the other Nana is my least fave chara from the series :x

I'm still contemplating to cover another song from NANA for July or not, because July = 7 = Nana in Japanese πŸ˜‚
But I think July has nothing to do with the series πŸ˜‚
except they go watch firework in July πŸ˜‚
But I don't think I'll be doing anything for this year's Tanabata ;w;

Last live in June XD

OKAY my petit guy family increased πŸ˜‚
By now, I have 5 petit guy πŸ˜‚
the remaining 3 (not in the photos) will be in my upcoming blog post πŸ˜‚

Anyway, not even a week since I bought the Setsuna petit guy, I bought Tieria because it's Kamiya Hiroshi πŸ˜‚
I mentioned this during the live that I think, Bandai released the petit guy of Gundam 00 pilots for fujoshi's money πŸ˜‚
Because if they are, they got me πŸ˜‚
And I've always find Bear Guy as Bandai's scheme to capture girls' heart πŸ˜‚

Then I realize that this year is Gundam 00's 10th anniversary......
But still, the Gundam 00 10th anniversary talk show event had a lot of femal audience as the series is named as 'fujoshi Gundam series' by my friends + the amazing male seiyuu line-up πŸ˜‚
Whether it's a trap or not, I'm already in it πŸ˜‚

Another outing day with my friends~

Last outing before my family trip~!

Had light brunch, followed with Starbucks~!

1. I have messy room (more like I have lots of stuff in my drawers etc) but my loots area is uber clean
2. I can get very picky in choosing box of my loots, even though I ended up throwing them most of the time πŸ˜‚

Friend's car is best for selfie yay πŸ˜‚

But it's also because if I only go to gym, I don't put on makeup, I won't be eager to take photo too πŸ˜‚
So yes makeup does change my mood XD simply the 'look good feel good' logic!

At last I built my Bear Guy that I received from my friend back in September 2017 πŸ˜‚

This month I've been doing a lot of building and puzzles and reading that now I'm left with 1 MG Gunpla and 1 English novel OwO
for my hobby.. of course my job is another endless list starting from this blog πŸ˜‚

We actually gathered to build Gunplaaaa

We actually thought of doing IG live, but then the place I sat was pretty dark for photo + no tripod πŸ˜‚
I could move but I have an old lady's back πŸ˜‚
In a way, I also felt super lucky for choosing Bear Guy to build, because I'm not used to building on the floor πŸ˜‚

But the Angel BearGuy is uber cuteeeeee
I feel like kyaaaa XD so girlyyyy XD not only so pink but the halo ring is adjustable plus the love wand XD <3

Met mr Tiger again and ended up being my boyfriend (?)

More like I think it's a good 'couple wefie' angle πŸ˜‚
One of my friends said 'good boyfriend for cuddle' beacuse of fuwafuwa hair πŸ˜‚

Dinner at favorite nasi uduk place

followed with ice cream~

I don't know why but lately I don't have craving for ice cream, so I had tea UwU
When you are V, you can never have enough tea in a day XD

With that, I left Medan on the 14th of June~
We were lucky to get early morning flight to Singapore for a whole day of transit.
When my mum announced that, right away I made reservation at my most favorite salon in town; Number76~!

Changed hair color and trimmed my hair~

As this year I have little visit to Singapore, it means I can't visit Number76 much too
So I definitely didn't want to miss the chance~

I wrote in Twitter whether it was ok to show an anime character for the hair color I want or not and I showed Steve right away when he said it's ok~
Well I also showed him the cosplay wig~
I showed him the hairstyle of Yume100's anime heroine, because it's more clear than the photos in the game πŸ˜‚
I'm uber happy that the game is made into anime because at last I have proper reference of her bangs too πŸ˜‚

I asked for trim because I felt my hair so thick and Steve agreed, because he asked me when did I last cut -> 'the last time with you back in April' -> you do have thick healthy hair XD

Of course I also did Premium Ultrasonic Hair Treatment~
and waa so dark πŸ˜‚

I had a bit of hard time shifting back to dark shade πŸ˜‚
While waiting, it looked like red
When doing hair treatment, it looked like black
With SNOW in the salon, it looked a bit brownish?
In a way I love how it looks like different shade under different lighting XD

I had hard time finding 'real hair' reference of the hair color actually
The anime hair color is dark purplish while cosplay wig is just brown
So I'm really happy that Steve got both shades!!!

Somehow I felt like Korea twinsies (?) πŸ˜‚

I've been seeing too much 'aesthetic short hair girls' in my timeline πŸ˜‚especially because most of the girls have dark hair
And yea in the photo, indoor, it looked reddish? πŸ˜‚

Endless selfie after nice hair XD

And when your face is not focused my the camera πŸ˜‚

Beside Number76, I also did appointment at Browhaus for eyebrow treatment!

I visited Mandarin Gallery's Browhaus for the first time

The first Browhaus outlet I visited years ago is actually the one at Wheelock, because it was 15 mins walk away from where I stayed
But I like how you can make appointment anywhere as your name is already in the system
The last time I went back in April, I visited their outlet in Plaza Singapura
I'm not sure whether the one in Wheelock has renovated or any changes but the Mandarin Gallery Browhaus got my heart

May be because it wasn't crowded even though it was Friday but it was mainly well-lit, especially because there are windows!
The friendly customer service at the counter is the same at every outlet but I super love my therapist. She did the treatment with very little pain and cleaner than the one I did back in Plaza Singapura >o<
I'd really love to come back for her next time!!

I had selfie even after my eyebrow makeup removed for the treatment XD

Oh! May be if I requested, they'd draw my eyebrow again after the treatment, because my therapist did that back in Jakarta but that day, I'm glad that I have pretty thick eyebrow so it wasn't really a need XD

Had early dinner at Ippudo~

That day, I reached Singapore around 11am, checked in hotel -> rush to orchard -> had very quick lunch at Yoshinoya -> rushed to Number76
I was really lucky to remember that Yoshinoya is at 313, because it isn't easy to find something that I can eat in less than 15 minutes

I can eat in less than 10 mins (not healthy though) but the problem is waiting for food to be served
And if I go for 4fingers or Popeye's, it'd take time to eat with bare hand (mainly on the cleaning part)
so I was really saved by Yoshinoya----

But I have the habit of eating lunch, followed with afternoon snack
That day, instead of afternoon snack, we had early dinner at 6.30pm
because we were already at Mandarin Gallery, I suggested Ippudo~

My drink is definitely umeshuu at the right XD
I had vegetable ramen (or was it soba I don't remember) and it was really better than the one at Australia~

I'm the type who once I fall in love, I fall hard. 
Since I fell in love with the vegetable ramen last year, it's the only thing I wanna order whenever I'm there XD
Of course I'll still recommend the original tonkotsu ramen for first timers but I'll never move on from the vegetable ramen XD <3

The only loot I bought that day was lipstick from ShuUemura, which started by my sister XD
and I found my life quote in the hotel πŸ˜‚

More like quote of a hikikomori πŸ˜‚the softer way of saying is introvert though πŸ˜‚

ShuUemura is doing collaboration with Yazbukey, which led my sister to have list of colors to buy
Apparently if you buy 2, you get 1 ring (at the left), and somehow she got 3 and I got 1 to get 2 rings πŸ˜‚

I'm back with my own fave quote: 'girls can never have enough lipstick even though they only have one pair of lips' πŸ˜‚
Now I have 4 lipsticks in my bag (plus 1 lip balm) and all 4 are in different shades πŸ˜‚

Had McBreakfast before leaving for China the next day~

After 8 days in China (mostly Chinese-12-dishes-meal + 1 teppanyaki meal + 1 Thai meal + 1 steak), I realize that I'm no good without fast food when travelling
Like even when I went to Japan, I couldn't stop myself from getting Mos Burger

I'm lucky to have the power to resist the temptation in Medan because:
1. I dislike eating fried chicken (which I need my bare hands) when my nails are long (it's just so disgusting to have remnants in your nails)
2. I don't drive = no drive through HAHA
3. I lazy to order delivery (especially because delivery fee sometime costs higher than my meal because it's actually pretty near my home HAHA)
4. I'm not crazy for HAPPY MEALS' toys
5. I don't have the hart to waste over the night leftover food (because I do have small family---)
But when I'm overseas it's just harder, just like how you tend to want to eat more and grow fatter easily when travelling πŸ˜‚

The only scheduled posting left for this week is my weekly short song cover, tomorrow!

I actually recorded enough footages for a better? random trip vlog from China but that will wait for next week as I've been preparing for this week.
When I uploaded my July calendar, I wrote that at last I'll be back Cosplaying this month and YES!!! I'll be attending Penang Anime Matsuri!!

At last, it's a weekend where I don't feel deflated because of many events' posting from Jakarta-Singapore-Malaysia πŸ˜‚
Well, what a coincident that there's a cosplay event in Medan this weekend too but I've already made plan for Penang from few months ago so I'm sorry that I can't meet everyone here this weekend m(_ _)m

As it has been more than months since I really cosplay (performances don't count cause I'm not in a legit event =w=..) thus I had preparations to make, especially on my costumes
I have a number of costumes that I really feel like re-wearing after years of longing plus a number of new costumes too but I chose 2 coses that 1 I wore for a shoot already and another I only posted a costest, based on the convention area
1 is a character that I'm already VERY FAMILIAR, which I hope no one gets bored of (I don't mind to be associated with the character πŸ˜‚) and 1 has REALLY LONG HAIR
But I really should treasure the chance to cosplay, because not only I have so little chance this year but also because I really love these 2 characters

For the next 2-3 posts will definitely be about China, which I hope will be a relaxation to everyone as you'll see a lot of greenery? good for the eyes? πŸ˜‚
After I'm back from Penang, I really should start costesting too as I have a number of new costumes but no motivation because no shoot + no event πŸ˜‚
Of course I have editing works too 
Everything is really my job, but everyone's support really means something to me!
Yoroshiku! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment