Sunday 28 November 2021

August 2021

Good morning..
Ok, 10 minutes before good day as it is 11:53AM XD
I've delayed this update by another day (should've cleared it on a Sunday) but at last I got up from my bed..

I finished twitting on Thursday, since I went to work earlier for a meeting, which didn't last for more than 5 minutes w
Then work -> taught Japanese..
Friday started with gym, then work alone as boss was at another branch
Ended up coming back later than expected (not so unexpected when I'm alone actually)
Just too tired to do anything as I think I took nap too w

Saturday was the longest day ever, as usual
7 kids alone..
Some trouble happened that kinda bring my mood down..
It's so hard to not bring work (mentally) home T.T
Oh well, i have no choice but to bring work physically home -.-
But after that, almost broke down as I got lost on my way to a concert
But the concert was so good..

I went to watch UtaPri live that was cancelled last year due to the pandemic
It is so damn far that I even almost got lost on my way home T_T
But the live was truly.. live w
So much trouble such as seiyuu forgot when is the right time to sing, microphone not working, echo 😂
But it was super good that I bought songs I heard the next day~
I'm so getting the DVD too UwU
After all I'm never going to fall in love with any idol anime as much as UtaPri~
My seat was pretty good too; 4th row from the front XD
Then finished up work..

Sunday was the day I've been looking forward to the most as at last it's full rest day!
DIDN'T STEP A SINGLE FOOT OUTSIDE---
Did more studying, some work messages, played game
Kinda got food poisoning due to dinner's pizza but it's fine..
I'm sleeping earlier yay 😂
Oh, recorded End of Year video (more like an episode of KiDoAiRaku) with my partner XD
Can't wait to show it to everyone as it is super cute!

Alright!
Woke up late on a Monday
Could've recorded KiDoAiRaku or do studying but only ate breakfast -> work message -> back to bed..
Oh well, I'm still clearing this post!
Then will work -> study -> fitboxing
Tomorrow's schedule not so tight so I can do KiDoAiRaku yay!

Let's travel back to August..though I have feeling that this post is mixed with late July stuff 😂


August, the start of chaos of this year 😂
Kids have summer holiday but not teachers 🥲

That KiDoAiRaku episode where I talked about my trip to Izu!

blob cat!
and I had early work days on Tuesday due to online lessons

At the end it was cancelled halfway..
Oh well, it's not easy :x

summer sky is always beautiful though!
and probably the only time in the year when I don't feel dry 🥲

went for impromptu lunch date with my partner
somewhere near Aoyama itchome station and Nogizaka?

it is surely an instagrammable spot, which reminds me of Indonesia w
not near the station though, therefore I won't really go again w

there was cafe and florist~
no proper meal, except burger and fries and fried chicken from the cafe!

the fried chicken was pretty good though!
and a lot of plants!

on our walk, we saw our rival /slapped 🤣
then we walked to nogizaka for my partner to continue working @ WeWork

I rested for a while, then hit off to work~
I've never been to this area and it's pretty~

Omotesando-Aoyama-Nogizaka and may be some more around there sure is pretty~
I'd love to stay around there 🤣
B-but I don't like Shibuya 😂

went to Proto Theatre after 2 years of not to watch a show

Been so long, since Asia meets Asia meets Asia 2019!
The show was about snow queen..
So it didn't feel so hot despite being mid summer XD

friend asked me about stamps in Japan and I happened to be in the post office XD

sent a lot of stuff to my family this year..
ah, I'm not doing calendar anymore for next year

this may be out of nowhere but
I'm finishing 4 episodes of KiDoAiRaku (including the End of Year Christmas one, which is recorded already)
6 blog posts of August 2021 (including this one)
and hopefully 1 twitting session & 1 blog post for September 2021
then I will have no regret to move on to 2022
i just need more willpower to clear blogs ;w;
i need to take it easier next year 🥲

around this time, I was into tofu salad that was introduced by my gym trainer~
but after almost 7 days of serving this, my partner got bored though i really like it still 🤣

well, it's gooey XD

yay my own saturday otsukare party~
summer is best for beer 🥲

I have leftover photos from my TeamLab photoshoot with @emmards.me !

Many big balloon roommmm

Time to play XD <3

truly felt like wonderland too!

the room's light colour kept on changing!

the balls were pretty heavy but always floating!

yay to super pretty colours!

huggggg and just super happy!

this is the last room, but I really like it too!
a lot of flower projection!

can never have enough colour if life right?

can actually sleep on the floor too
but ofc taking picture on the wall is nicer!

yay for picking the right dress 🤣

it didn't smell like flower, but it felt so xD

enjoy!

okay, back to reality 😂

went to karaage store that we went 2 years ago at Takadanobaba after the show!
and that one day I was told no need to come to office because only 1 student coming

i could see beautiful sunset after so long of not
especially now in autumn (almost winter), outside is already dark by 5PM 🥲

despite not going to work, it was still a tiring day as I had 4-5 online meetings =-=
now I understood my partner's feeling of working even at home was still tiring w
I did recording of KiDoAiRaku too!

I bought 2 dressings and trust me not fully because of the packaging 🤣
I'm just not sure what brand is good so yea, I went with my instinct and they are fine 😂

that one day I was asked to go to Kawasaki (Yokohama) to interview new teachers
my partner said I really looked like teacher 😂
dropped by Tokyo Station before work!

the Tokyo Olympics really did happen~ I'm glad that no big trouble happened~
it was super warm!

unexpected queued for a random tsukemen~
then had izakaya style dinner xD
and I started playing Ace Attorney---

My dame (no good) days also started during this time as I was so into the game XD
I-it's so long ;w; 40 hours?
But ofc i liked it as it's my favourite series~
But yes, it was longgggggg

I passed both Level 2 Chinese oral test & Level 4 Thai language proficiency test~
My Accountancy level 3 qualification taking more time than expected (I'm afraid of big numbers ;;)
Will get it next year February---
Need to practice more!

it's still mid summer, but supermarket already showing autumn beer ;;
They tased even better (I got 1 each w) cause autumn = thicker taste~
or may be summer is just really good for beer in general XD

Shinjuku station had QPosket showcase!

They also had super big poster of idolish7!
I think this got me checking the second season XD

apparently they have new rival :o
oh well, not really unexpected xD

this is different cat----

Alright! That's all for this post!

If I'm this motivated, I actually can do blog post tonight too but idk why Monday is just always more things to do

perhaps not today..

Oh well, I shall not be too demotivated for.. anything

I can always do more work when i don't go anywhere on the weekend but ofc I already planned many trips for this month and next too 😂

Stay strong, Vchan 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment