Sunday 7 November 2021

July 2021

I'm so late-----
More than a week since I last twitted; October 30 orz
I've figured out that it's hard to juggle both podcast and blog orz
I'm handling 30 students now that I don't feel like doing anything anymore at night, plus studying..
I almost have no recollection from each lessons now orz
now I'm writing less detailed reports, and I'm pretty much doing the same with my blog posts lately orz
Oh well, it's not easy to write not too much but still have right amount of information..
I'll do my best ;-;

Quick update!
October 31st was Halloween, where I went to have Tea Time with my girlfriends
Enjoyed dressing up, then walked for 45mins and enjoyed the surroundings~
I want to move around there 🥺
Did purikura after sometime of not too!

Monday was super blob that I delayed vlog recording
Boss was not around, so it was kinda harder too 😂
Did the recording on Tuesday instead after my Thai lesson -> work with no boss too~
Then Wednesday was YAY HOLIDAY
I'm kinda happy to have non-6 days working week but kids came for replacement class on other days where there are days of instead 5 kids, I handled 6 kids 🥲
stay strong---

Wednesday was holiday, so my partner and I went to Roppongi to check out teamLab's exhibition that involves Sauna
I didn't enjoy it as much as the teamLab Planet 🤣
Wanted to eat Indian curry for lunch but it closed permanently 🥲
Thus we went to check out Singapore food place which was pretty good~
Dinner was Tsurutontan after a while of not
I think I've had enough sukiyaki for this year though it was my first, as it was damn filling 😂
Well, we ate at 5.30 so starved till morning----

Thursday was normal work + online lesson..
I did FitBoxing from October 30 Saturday until few days ago, Tuesday as I didn't have 2 gyms on the way
Will be skipping it few times again the upcoming week 🥲
Friday was pretty tiring that I didn't cook the whole week..
I was consoled (?) by izakaya dinner@Yamachan on TGIF 🥺

Saturday wasn't as early as usual since there was a student who suddenly cancelled coming
But finished the day extremely late as we went for dinner meeting, reached home almost 12AM and i finished reports after teaching, during travel after work, while waiting for meeting, and last one at home....

I had SCRAP early shift after so long of not today!
I think I was anxious that I couldn't sleep well, plus getting a lot of itchiness due to the dryness of autumn
The night somewhat fell warm too, and I had nightmare orz
But I didn't have a nap after work as I studied & left for Mount Takao!
Yay fulfilled one of my autumn goals!
I still slept in the train as it was an hour away from Shinjuku!
Used the train line which had attack last week, but yay it was all fine.

As expected, Mount Takao was super packed that we almost had no place to have lunch.
But it was a great hike though going up was still tiring 😂
Rode cable car halfway -> stairs -> picked a level 3 course (hardest being 6) to go down and I feel super accomplished!
We're so blessed with the great weather; no rain but some part was slippery. not too cold nor too hot that I didn't need to wipe my face nor tie my hair and could fully focus on the path
Then as expectedly, I was super tired when reaching home (at 6!) that I slept for 1hour, then quick dinner, then laid down some more as it go cold -> shower -> wrote captions for next week's posts -> and now here!
I wanna sleep before 1AM >o<

Alright! lt's travel back to July 2021!

my last costest of the year I think 😂
I liked the start of the series but it was a big disappointment at the end 🥲

miso soup wife XD well, not really my wife anymore after knowing her backstory :x

I didn't get her real wig, and I think I don't really suit her 😂

so that was first and last XD
 found i7's collaboration drink, and didn't get it

and regretted it 🥲
Later on I managed to find it and didn't miss that chance---

new workplace's video needed photo when I was young XD

out of sudden desire, I made a weekend trip of 2 nights at Gotenba as I missed travelling 😂
At first it was one night, but then partner decided that it wasn't a too good Saturday to surf, and I reached home around 3PM on that day
So yea, off we go!

first night's food wasn't too good..
after all mountainous area is not meant for sashimi 😂

stayed in a business hotel and got room that can see mount Fuji!

apparently I booked a business hotel 🥲
well, it was cheap, and the onsen is small orz
I should've got my favorite hotel clad orz
the onsen is based on rotation; 5pm-9pm only woman and after that only for man
the room was fine, and we got free breakfast every morning but..perhaps somewhere else next time 🥲

i enjoyed buffet breakfast though, especially because it's Japan XD been a while!
then it's shopping time---

but since we rented car, this time we checked out cafe as brunch
partner wanted to do mountain biking but at the end stuck with me as typhoon was supposed to come 😂

yay to nice photos 😂 

the napolitan was good, but the waffle chicken was just ok so not starred in my map---

couldn't see Mount Fuji from the factory outlet due to all the fog 🥲
then dropped by Hotel Clad for better onsen---

it was as good as ever UwU

we did body scrub too as the massage was full
I think I only got accessories from Kate Spade and partner bought more?
I kinda wish he'd go mountain biking as I think I'll actually shop more when I'm alone 😂

checked out bar near Gotemba station for dinner and it was super good!

yay to having car!

second day's breakfast

and I drove for 10mins as I couldn't officially register due to not long enough of having driving license

my partner also didn't have his long enough to be my guarantor ;w;
I want to do more driving----

I think I went to work right away after that..
then continued with Kidoairaku on the Tuesday?

M for Make Up! nothing too impressive but I just enjoyed it XD

SNOW beautify everything still ;;

still my most favourite lip balm (plus coloured) as I've been trying other brands lately!

my partner always complain why I no flip the board XD

I tend to forget take photos lately actually XD
(/cough that's why V don't rush---)

that one day when my fave kid so sad couldn't meet the other kid and copied everything..
or was it when they started posing like the ballerina in the book? XD
and definitely one of the weekends I stayed in 😂

started to meet that car more---
and fave kid wondered why i do bun, then told me the usual hairstyle is better 🥲 but i like--- 😂

times when boss was not around, and kids were better than usual 🥺 they understand me so well
and managed to make (?) one of my kids to want to challenge Sudoku---

and my own otsukare party----

now I feel hungry 😂

I bought 3 flavours of KitKat due to the cute packaging, and discussed everything in KiDoAiRaku1 each episode 😆

I didn't flip this episode too 😂

time for work~
and finished 4 books (1 English, 3 Japanese) from June-August~


lunch date before work at Omotesando!
tempted by Starbuck's strawberry frappe (though ofc it's not as good as expected)
partner tempted by coffee jelly in Japan's 47 prefectures' specialty drink (Tokyo!)

more OOTD pics~

Made a schedule with one of my girlfriends on Saturday evening, but 1 kid decided to not come
So I made a quick trip to Oshiage Skytree as I wanted to check 1 clothing store before I do impulse online buying
I was glad that I did, and dropped by Disney store after queuing for 5mins?

everything so tempting because it's a combination of 2 fave things of mine; Stitch and Banana----

I almost got the rainbow keychain but it was around 3500yen
I quit my mind right away as I rarely use keychain 😂

It was super crowded--
Still can't forget the youngsters who said she came to Skytree thrice that week 😂

I think the state of emergency was even still on going that time~
and unlike Disney store, though it's also not so big, there's no queue for Pokemon store
SO PACKED 😂

Skytree's Pokemon store
then plant Pokemons so cute ☺️

They had Eevee's room exhibition
and at the end of the day i only got original Eevee's goods 🤣

saw cute store that sells strawberry sweets!

then I rushed to meet my friend at Shiodome station
actually our aim is Odaiba, but we met up halfway as we were to take the same train

it's time to ride Yurikamome line
Super pretty, though apparently we were at the back of the train 😂

this area is also pretty~

Rainbow Bridge!
Girlfriend told me that AquaCity have Tokyo's biggest Disney store and i wanna visit one day!

and always so happy to see Gundam 🥰

I'll write about the real reason why we went to Odaiba on my next post!

Time to dry hair and sleep----

No comments:

Post a Comment