Wednesday 17 November 2021

Izu 2021

LET ME CLEAR THIS LAST POST OF JULY 2021 while juggling 4 reports to write >.<
I definitely wanted to do this on Sunday but then I died...

Saturday was pretty tiring as after lessons, I went to friend's place to have dinner
But it was fun and I had great alcohol yay
Woke up early on Sunday for SCRAP -> went to grab my Gundam Base Limited Gundam Exia [Trans-Am Clear] -> Ginza to meet up with my Aunty after so long of not
We had lunch and afternoon snack and enjoyed walking that area though mainly because everywhere was too full for afternoon tea XD
Thus was so tired when I reached home
Slept longer than expected -> 4 or 5 hrs Gunpla building----

I'm never getting RG again orz
I believe I said so when I built RG before but then this is my lovely EXIA ;w;
Ended up no recording on Monday, but cleared studies
Monday is just busy =-=..
More new kids too, so still not used to them ;;
Had hotpot for 3 days in a row for dinner -> ate too much and napped w :x
Did work...

Tuesday started with Thai lesson
So lazy to wake up that I didn't study
But I was truly as if sick yesterday..
I didn't do KiDoAiRaku too..
Slept even more though cooked something simple

Wednesday also started very lethargically but better since I didn't want to be late for gym
But my trainer didn't give me anything lighter ;;
Thought want to do shopping but then nothing really interesting when I walked by
Went to work earlier, and as usual
Came home later but yay partner bought food
Finished up new game for lesson material =w=
Ah, another reason I didn't blog yesterday was I found like 4 new materials =w=
Thanks to one of my students who said, 'even though new game is always difficult, they are fun'
I NEED MORE----

Will record KiDoAiRaku tomorrow!
This episode's publishing? will be a little weird as I only have time to edit on Friday ;;
Well, I already delayed this episode by a week :x
At this rate, I may not be able to continue recording in 2022..
I really should retire /slapped
At least will clear Y & Z in 2021
Plus this year's Christmas video!!

Having a trip this weekend~
Then another national holiday next week.
Hopefully will clear all August 2021 twits before November ends as I have another plan for next week's Saturday already too
Let's KEEP WORKING------

No more TeamLab photo for this post but this is nice as a header XD <3
Credit to @emmards.me

Yay to July, where my KiDoAiRaku was still stable ;w;

But oh wow, already episode 21 coming up!

I was so into Soup spoon's cold soup with shallot (most left) during this period!
and curry too during summer!

As the title said, this post is mainly about my first trip to Izu!

We rode this train that is called as Odoriko~
Not Shinkansen but just an express train that did not stop at many station~

It was a tiring trip for me as we left early and came back late (then I have work next day ;;)
It was kind of a long weekend holiday to some people (but ofc not me)
Therefore my friends decided not to drive
The express train in the morning is fine but when we came back, we didn't get express train (due to it's at 3?)
I requested for taxi on way home ;;

We stayed a night, but still reached the place late and left early ;;

We were getting closer to the sea~

We were blessed by super good weather though!

Last stop; Izukyuu Shimoda

Apparently it was a traveller spot that the station was super packed
No one really cared about covid19 w 😂

The sea is truly beautiful though!
and I think the MVP of this trip is this cat which was not afraid of us!!

It was my first time visiting a sea or beach holiday spot in Japan
I've only been going to the beaches in Chiba, which are not pretty
And I've always liked Bali more
So I was pretty surprised that Japan have such place too 😂

Lunch!! Definitely seafood as it's near the sea but being a vacation site, it was actually not cheap :X

Scary w

got our car~ then friend let us took photo at Perry statue
I wasn't a history student so I wasn't aware of it but it was one of the important happenings in Japan!

Sightseeing? spot we went was the Aquarium!
Welcomed by turtles!!

Not cute but not everyday we can see such a big turtle!
and they were not camera shy XD

The aquarium was on top of the sea
It was not new nor big, but it was pretty fun!

We stayed the longest around the biggest tank
There was selfie area XD

Asked partner to take my photo and happened to have baby shark >.<
S-should've used SNOW though ðŸ˜‚

We were just on time for feeding time too!
The feeding of stingray was the cutest >.<

They had baby fair as well, and baby stingray was (again) the cutest!!

Random fish with nice pattern.
Baby shark was cute too!

Nemo! and this eel is everywhere w

Nice coral too!

And some fish just look like food to me =w=..

It was my first time watching Dolphin show!!

And seal show, which is I find cuter XD

Written as "shaved ice design"!
The aquarium was exactly beside the sea!

SO CUTE AND FLUFFFFY >w<

had Unagi for dinner~

We queued for almost 2hrs as everywhere was human =-=
I-it didn't even taste too good but still expensive ;w;

We played Firework at night..
I'm just not an outdoor person that I almost didn't play
Only lit up 2, and then super scared of my friend who did the rocket firework orz
I-i'm afraid of noise too ;;
and it's not so good if police found out :x

The beach and water super pretty though!

View was great even in the car~

Didn't drive this time, as it took longer than needed to confirm my license by the reservation app =-=

Had time alone on the next day's morning as partner and friends went for surfing (though they ended up just playing water cause the wave too big for them w)
They dropped off near the train station!

I was a damn cheapo
Probably could have use taxi or bus but it was still not easy to get as it's.. countryside
So I walked A LOT w

There wasn't any big shopping mall, so I started with looking around local mall that had clothes (from various local brands that I've never heard of :x)
Then shopped a lot at Daiso as they have puzzles that I couldn't find near home (aka for work XD)
The 2 floors' building first floor is just supermarket, so I didn't even spend an hour there w

Then walked for almost 20minutes to a book store where I got 2 books
 Then walked back to the station (20minutes under the sun yes ;;)

I also brought my own book, so I had snack nearby!
It was yummy >w<

Then I walked for another 20minutes to a tourist spot
It was pretty hard to walk as everyone mainly use car = the road super big w

yay to good weather still!

andddd the main reason was for Shimoda burger!
Wanted to eat this on the first day but when we reached around 4? it was already close

even here was filled with people ;;
But I was lucky to get a seat
actually I looked around the area (there were few more seafood related restaurants and some festival like shops) but everywhere was human..
I sat at where I was for 2 hours as my partner and friends also wanted to eat there after their water activity XD

It was super good, though not the fries XD
I don't usually like fish burger (Even McDonald's!) but this worths the wait!!

Couldn't ride the big ship, but I was satisfied just by seeing them!
The cloud was scary w

The ship's riding time was just over I think..
I don't remember raining or any bad weather!

We wanted to go to nearby onsen, but cancelled as they only accepted people who stay in the hotel!

We ended up going to a cheap small onsen, which was super warm that I felt dirtier after showering due to the heat (super sweaty w)
I think I just want more..relaxing trip next time 😂

Of course thinking back, it was funny 😂

Last photos before our trip home!
Walked to nearby beach while waiting for the onsen!

At least I saw the beach this year XD

I truly miss going to Bali or beach where I can drink like in Thailand ;w;
Sentosa is also ok XD
I mean, I'm not into water sports so I just want to relax ;w;
Idk, Japan's mountainous area holds my heart too strong (especially seeing Mount Fuji and onsen!!)
Oh well, beach ticked off from my Japan's experience list XD

Alright, gotta finish up 3 reports @@

No comments:

Post a Comment