Friday 12 November 2021

TeamLab 2021

I gave myself break from KiDoAiRaku to finish up blog posts
But at the end I only got the chance to do them at the end of the week orz
W-well.. I could've wake up earlier to clear stuff as I'm really worn out after trip back home
But then, I have almost no more energy after finish reports orz

I finished the previous blog post on Sunday~
Monday is somewhat one of my busiest days as I started to prepare stuff for the week..
Of course I still have tiredness from Mount Takao..
I have almost no new photo for this week 😂

Tuesday was Thai lesson
Didn't meet cat as it was raining..
Wednesday started with gym -> grabbed stuff at GU -> work..
Thursday couldn't wake up early due to super muscle pain (even until today ;;) -> impromptu lunch date -> work -> study -> work reports..
I couldn't wake up early lately to finish my study before work or lesson 😭
This study's exam is kinda undecided as it's ok to test online, like available every month so..
May be I should apply for next month..
(I guess it's too difficult after I check the sample exam XD)

Friday started with gym, super tired..
Had TimHoWan for lunch even though I'm going there this Sunday 😂
Lately I try to not eat too full for dinner that I ended up talking about wanting to eat it today and I achieved it, after walking 25 mins from gym..
Queued for 15 minutes? then rushed to work
Thought of starting a new Gunpla as one of my fave kids just can't focus lately, due to his current Gunpla boom
He's talking to a senior here (?)

Thought of doing beer otsukare party as my partner is not around
But at the end I wasted time by cutting nail, playing new game..
Lucky today's study not too hard ;w;
Still need to clear 3 reports----

Let's travel back to July 2021!
When I have more post -> I have more photos than really stuff to write
But I still procrastinate orz
I have super busy Saturday and early Sunday this week too orz
But definitely will finish the last part of July 2021 on Sunday----
And start on Gunpla to get it done before Tuesday..
Then plan for next episode of KiDoAiRaku..
I wonder if I'm really fit for a trip next weekend 😂
I haven't done FitBoxing since last Thursday..

Photos from TeamLab photoshoot with @emmards.me

When I have no KiDoAiRaku, it's truly time for my friend's great photos
Too many good ones that I'm having hard time choosing 😂
Well, good problem to have than none (same with what my partner said regarding having more students in workplace 😂)

still regarding that Saturday I went to Odaiba with my girlfriend
It was almost sunset! Around 6? Not so early as it was mid-Summer!
Our main aim was Oedo Onsen Monogatari, before they closed in September 2021
They had collaboration with Golden Kamui!

Apparently many buildings in Odaiba will close next year (starting from this one) due to the lease or rebuilding..?
It was a great memory, though I was a baka during that visit ;w;

Shouldn't have gone for food first but it was good---

I miss going to onsen, which I didn't last Sunday at Mount Takao
My gym also have big bathtub but it's so troublesome to fight with all the obaachan =-=
If only there's no covid19, then there won't be a need to fight for sitting place in front of the mirror -.-

2 days of Odaiba in a row XD
The new area of TeamLab Planets was super pretty, and ofc smelled good as it was real flower!
It has sensor that when someone got near, it'll automatically go up and vice versa!

It was another great day, but my friend said the Ferris Wheel not too interesting for daytime shoot 😂
I wanted to walk around more but my Dr.Marts was not too comfy that I gave up ;w;

saw super big flower----

and two colours----

almost as big as my face 😆

This is another new area!
Though the top area doesn't look so good, it's natural light!

I felt like in another world though XD
dwarf (?)

We were given outdoor slippers as TeamLab is to be entered without any outdoor footwear
I-it's not too cute 😂

I have no idea what to write anymore 😂

Then it's time for the other new area---

I think it was Orchid!

There were mirror everywhere, including the floor!

It was super cool UwU ademmmm

I'm totally fine with sleeping since it's Japan XD

Last picture of my O for OOTD on a Monday
and an all black TGIF ☺️


Japan's pudding is super good, even the one in normal store (convenience store to be exact!)

My friend gave me Iori as she is not into idol anime
I-i guess I can understand her as currently, I'm only into i7 (kinda) and Utapri too XD

partner's Thai noodle is always good!

Pretty expensive but we found a good Indian place in Hibiya!
The guests beside us had Nasi Briyani which smelled super good.
We got it during our second visit and it sure was good!

This was on a Sunday, before I left for my Thai exam!

For later half of 2021, I had Thai exam, then Chinese oral exam on the day same day as starters!
Both places are actually not too far each other, but there were sometime that I met my partner for lunch at Shinjuku
Then we went to visit Cat Cafe! <3

As expected of crowded and good business(?) place, the cats are super pretty and..used to human 
There are some sleeping ones of course XD 

It was super good weather to sleep ;w;

and ofc some that only come when there's food XD

BLOBBBBB

this is my fave ;w; it looks so sleepy-----

there were 3 levels, so some cats were in between on the stairs XD

this cat is at the first floor, at the glass mirror~
and random picture from my visit to Laforet Harajuku for the whole building sale XD

didn't expect to go to Chiyoda ward on a Sunday, as it's near work place XD

not really near, but similar area!

I'm sorry that I haven't nothing much to write ;; 
But i'm sure my friends' photos did justice to this post XD
As usual, credit to @emmards.me ! <3
More in next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment