Monday 27 December 2021

Last part of August 2021

I'm pretty surprised that this whole post is actually just from that trip!
Did I take that much photo? 😂
Oh well, when it comes to animal I can't help it I guess!!

Anyway, being super productive by blogging before work!
I still have KiDoAiRaku editing to do tonight, plus 7 kids, so I think it's better to finish this now ;; 
But it has been so longgg since I last left home in the afternoon right away to work..
The other days I've been leaving early for Thai lesson, gym, and the new part time job..
So I spoilt myself by waking up at 10.30---

Well, slept at 2 yesterday
Had banana, almond milk and partner got bread for breakfast!
Will definitely have calpis for lunch, and probably latte if I feel sleepy as now I feel kinda heavy headed XD
Did study and work messages--

Alright! Let's go back to the last 2 days of my trip in Hakone!

Black egg kitty----

not breakfast on bed but these were served in our room!
there's really no need to move when one stays in ryokan, Japanese traditional inn XD

But we also went to check out local cafe, although many places were closed TwT

On the second day, we drove 1/2hr to Gotenba factory outlet XD
Second time for this year, although we just went back in June/July w

my partner kept on telling me to get these Adidas as I like to get sneakers in factory outlet w

I think this time I only got a bag..?
I remember my partner already got me (surprise) bag for birthday present so if I were to get a backpack, I'd have double w (though different colour and style and brand)
Anyway, partner got more stuff than me again I think XD

We did not use the usual route on our way back, and it led us to an express way called Hakone Sky Line~

good weather, but still too cloudy for Mount Fuji w

Tesla!! We will have one one day XD

almost sunset!

It sure was beautiful!
so happy when there's no need to rush ;w;

We also used another route on our way back to Hakone city centre, which was close to water area
Somehow there was big tori-gate!

Dinner time!

Then came our last day..which didn't really work out halfway w

I planned to go to Owakudani, but we could not do much sightseeing as the Sulfur that day was overflowing!
we were being asked to stay in the car for almost 1/2hr, and only can run to the nearest shop TwT

as if fire accident w

can't go any further to see the famous crate ;w;

due to the sulfur, black egg is famous! the reason why we ran to the store w

we paid for entrance ticket for nothing w
the egg was also..normal 😂
oh well, no second time!

at first we also wanted to go to Yunessun Onsen themepark
But then we had enough to onsen as it's mid-summer
and we didn't bring swimwear
we couldn't find it at gotenba either
so....we googled for more places to go and ended up going to animal related place (?)

this is near the water area we drove to yesterday
this lake area is another famous lodging spot!

we found a petting zoo!

our car was blue XD and beside the petting zoo, there was souvenir area!
a lot of Pokemon!

everyone loves Pokemon, that lately I've been discussing bout it with one of my students that is reluctant to study w

they also had Shinchan but as usual, I didn't get anything 😂

they had some art and craft area but not exactly what my partner would like to do

Hakone's lake~
this place's parking fee was not cheap as after all it's also tourist trap TwT

then we paid to the petting zoo!

not too big, but there was quite a variety of animal!

the bunnies were giant!

guinea pig!

I was most excited with the dog area, though sadly they don't get close as we didn't get food 😂

I miss Gunma's dog park ;w;

Not too many, but they all look cute!

There were some that were napping too!

The dog area was divided into 2 parts; small dog and big dog
we didn't enter the big dog area w

I don't understand why the rabbits so big ;;
and sheep!

i don't usually like lizard but that one looked ok..

can't pet snake but they look nice..

only Japan will make me dare to look at snake..

another beautiful owl!
and we moved on to what my partner has been looking forward to the most; CAT!

somehow tamer than dog, though still no care since we no food XD

but they do look super cute!

cat is either sleeping, or sleepy, like V 😂

well, mostly asleep 😂

after cat, went to the dog area once again.. then left
we never stay at one place for long 😂

some boy was holding food, and attracted attention w

toy puddle!
and Idk this breed 😂

there were some cages that can only be seen from inside dog area too!

alright, time to drive back to Tokyo!

partner drove through this area with 7 sharp turns w
I felt sick in passenger seat w

last meal we had in Hakone was local curry!

It was good.. but super filling XD

I don't remember which, but the service area we stopped by had 'tiredness level check' w

yes, the stress level check was in the bathroom, toilet bowl to be exact XD

enter age, how you feel, and it'll measure while you do your business 😂

Well, the measurement is very broad w
There are only 3 levels; super tired, tired, not tired
I chose 'tired' and got 'tired'.. which is like a 'DUH' 😂

before Tokyo, we stopped by Yokohama's IKEA based on my request!

I've been to IKEA 2~3 times back in Singapore before
But I have no memory of it at all, therefore I really wanted to check the Japan's IKEA
However, it is always so far away from Tokyo, like need to take train + bus
There are smaller outlets opened now in city centre such as Shibuya and Shinjuku
But I've always been curious about the real big IKEA!

everything was cute, but we didn't get anything 🤣
I find the paper ruler amazing though!

Cats everywhere w

IKEA = MEATBALL---

I lied to the cashier (though no directly spoken) that I'm 12 (or buying for a 12 year old), as the non-kid portion had like 8~12 meatball w
My partner didn't want to eat, therefore despite being full, I ate that portion XD
IT was.. not so special I guess w
But I like the jam!

I miss holiday again~~
Oh well, last working day though I still have so much to do for the next 2 days until the 31st and 1st where I won't be doing anything but play---
At least I'm not being chased by tight deadline 🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment