Wednesday 8 December 2021

Manga Museum 2021

Time to be productive again---
Oh well, I cleared 5 reports, so this is the last task of the day----
Halfway through the week..
I'm pretty productive πŸ˜…

Latest blog post was done on a Sunday night
Monday always welcome me with a lot of laziness orz
I ended up being late to my Thai lesson (I gave cat food though! δΉ…γ—γΆγ‚Š!)
Then only managed to record Opening and MoguMogu time
But I edited them both at night after 4 reports---
but due to unforeseen circumstances, this week's KiDoAiRaku will be uploaded next week ;-;

Tuesday started early with new work..
I think I'll get scolded tomorrow..
Then I got input from main work too..
I was pretty emotionally worn out yesterday that I used the bathtub after ages of not
and kinda cried to sleep
oh well.. I'll get over it..

Wednesday started with gym
I'm truly lucky that gym is a healing time..
Then visited new Disney Store in Shinjuku, which apparently is the biggest in Japan
I haven't visit what used to be the biggest store in Tokyo, at Odaiba ;w;
But I went into after making reservation
Then went to Animate to get the item I bought online
Then had KFC.. I think for 3 weeks in a row after gym πŸ˜‚

Been watching Jojo part 6 lately and I truly enjoyed episode 7-8 today~
Then shall shower as tomorrow will start early again..
Tbh until Sunday, all my mornings will be early this week πŸ™ƒ

Oh well, I always feel better after I finish blogging so I don't want to have hard time sleeping πŸ˜‚
Sadly there'll be 1 week? break for the 5th part of August 2021 blog post but if I stay productive, I can even clear October 2021 posts (3 twits & 3 blog posts) this year!
Let me do my best!

Let's travel back to August 2021!
Still halfway through Manga Museum @ Ishinomaki!

I was the most excited in this area UwU
I even recorded 'ORE SANJOU' softly XD

all the logos!
phone didn't have fish lens to capture everything πŸ˜‚

didn't do the need to pay game though XD
and bad people's logo---

they even had stepping lights that will play Den-O's sound!

As always, I'm only informative of Den-O πŸ˜‚

Moving on, to other works~
There's actually clock show at certain time, at the entrance
(right) This is how it looks behind the scene

Not sure why we didn't watch it but it was raining!

This is from a hotel story?
my friend and I stood there for a while to answer questions from both the story and general knowledge regarding hotel XD

some random forest (?) related work and another tokusatsu!

after walking around the third floor, we went to the fourth floor where there is library and cafe
the library's video area showed Den-O's clip XD

the cafe already closed (we reached around 4 and everything closed by 5 ;;)
So I took these from the cafe's entrance πŸ˜‚ for the sake of Den-O!!

and thennnn we went back to the first floor to leave~

I bought Den-O related goods at the shop XD
We went back to friend's place to rest, then off to dinner!

On my request (as it was my last night there), we had BeefTongue!

When one mentions about Sendai, the famous food is BeefTongue!
And it was better than I expected that I don't really want to go to Negishi anymore πŸ˜‚

I ordered the premium thick cut BeefTongue meal
Due to price increase, now they only serve 3 slices instead of 4 for the meal
Therefore I ordered the normal slice too

But it was a big mistake after eating the premium thick cut πŸ˜‚

Ah... 1 reason I'd love to go back to Sendai is the BeefTongue πŸ˜‚

sweets from my friend~

Then Monday came..
Another reason why I would want to go back to Ishinomaki..

It was a bad weather day that the ferry to go to cat island was not operating
It actually operated, but only in the morning
Means probably we can go but no come back
While that was my last day there πŸ˜‚
So we ended up just looking around the city!

My friend's place was 5 minutes walk away from the Ishinomaki station
We were just on time to see the specially designed train!

There was a cafe nearby but it was not operating

The entrance of the station!
with map that shows manga and anime related statues around town!

Even the clock had decoration!

Time to hunt!
There was also 1 Pokemon manhole!

and slowly we walk toward Genki Ichiba, Ishinomaki's biggest shopping area for souvenir!
My friend knows where all the statue is, so she was a great guide!

Starting from all the main Cyborg 009 characters!

and slowly more Kamen Rider as we got closer

rock statue!
there was a uniform store that showed Conan (?)

From other anime/manga

the city had mixture of older style building and modern ones!

More of the town~

We entered the visitor centre and greeted by Kamen Rider!
and something I have no idea of πŸ˜‚

These look cool!
and we reached the Genki Ichiba!

I think I saw the most people in the city at Genki Ichiba πŸ˜‚
Apparently, there was an outdoor event nearby too
But it was not a really good weather day as it rained several times!

Could hear loud music from the opposite side while I was eating seafood ramen UwU

many cat related souvenir..but i wanna see the real cat..next time ;w;
and Pokemon ramune!

these look beautiful!

Ishinomaki was affected by 2011's March 11 big earthquake and the tsunami wave was that high! (right)
then at last I had beer on my way back to Tokyo!

I remember I took more time reaching home as I thought I'd be transferring at Tokyo station
But apparently only until Omiya ;w;
15minutes extra time wasted---

Last photo of the station!
and I was still into BeefTongue that I got the Bento as my dinner!

Forgot to mention that the shinkansen I used to and from Sendai was a mix of Hayabusa and Komachi!
I was so happy to be able to see both at the same time UwU

I think they separate at Nagoya or something.. I don't remember anymore πŸ˜‚

my students went to CupNoodle museum the week after I went πŸ˜‚
and the only manga I still buy until now; Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun---

KiDoAiRaku the week after my Sendai trip!
Mogumogu time was myself /slapped cookie from my friend XD

Yay at last Shinchan is available in cinema!
Like last year, it was delayed from Spring (April, Golden week was their aim to be exact!)

I think I only went to cinema twice this year, with this being the second time πŸ˜‚

Sorry Bo-kun, but I was happy!

I think I like this year's movie than last year's (the one about dream world..?)
I went to Toshimaen after a while of not for that!

Took picture with this dog after a year of not πŸ˜‚
We thought something was different, but actually not much different!

Despite being mid-summer.. I was totally fine with long sleeve!

I think my dark depressing days will continue...
January is my worst month as it's so cold πŸ˜‚
Plus I feel gloomy without tying my hair but it's so cold I NEED TO COVER MY EAR AND NECK---

Alright! That's all for this post XD

No comments:

Post a Comment