Sunday 5 December 2021

Miyagi 2021

Time to be productive------

End of November - first week of December
Probably one of my most productive weeks at the later half of 2021 O_O
I-i guess I really don't want to leave unfinished stuff before the year changes XD

Tuesday started with Thai lesson -> recorded latest episode of KiDoAiRaku -> boss was not around so I reached home later therefore I didn't start editing..

Wednesday started with gym -> work
Then I started editing at night...
Thursday started early with checking out new work place -> came back home to edit video -> work -> taught Japanese -> editing continue...

At the end I couldn't make it to finish editing by Friday ;w;
I was late to gym after a while of not -> work -> continue editing--

Saturday was the easiest ever as instead of 7 students I had only 5~
Then had 3hrs break in between of classes w
Therefore I finished report writing at work -> wrote editor blog post and came up with video preview
Plus arrange November 2021 twitting and blogging materials~

Sunday is of course free day----
But I already have plan to visit friend's place and checked out how to fix my PC..
The keyboard has shifted that the SHIFT key not working well & the 'up' arrow can be taken off XD
B-but I'd rather get a new PC than paying so much..
Plus I can use wireless keyboard well so..
And nothing is as light as my current PC
So I'll bear with it some more----

Then a lot of puzzle games at friend's place, which I enjoyed as I'd do the same for my kids 😂
Checked out the first episode of Arcane :o 
was expected KDA's song to play but I guess not the first episode XD
had hotpot for 2 nights in a row (had my own as otsukare dinner XD)
So like always, this is my last task for the week!

Will start tomorrow earlier with Thai lesson -> recording of KiDoAiRaku -> work (4 kids instead of 5) -> video editing =w=
Monday is just busier than usual for no reason but I hope I can make it to publishing KiDoAiRaku this Friday---

Alright! Let's travel back to early August!

the day after I went to Cup Noodles Museum @ Yokohama, I recorded KiDoAiRaku!
MoguMogu time was of course the Cup Noodle I made XD

After all, I truly love the basic Chicken soup~
I used to drink a lot of Chicken soup back in Indonesia too, so I guess that's the reason why I'd rather get that instead of miso soup when I want something comforting 😂
Especially good during winter!

and it's time for a summer trip!
was super happy that I rode Hayabusa!

this is the time I started slacking for KiDoAiRaku as I didn't have free Monday nor Tuesday anymore for the recording 😂

Anyway, the destination is Sendai!
First stop is Miyagi!
So after work (brought my suitcase to work w) -> rode train to Ueno station for the 1.5hr shinkansen ride!

I thought I'd only have chance to ride Hayabusa if I want to go Hakodate (Hokkaido)
So I was really touched 🥲

I COULDN'T TAKE ENOUGH PICTURES 😂
and I reached Miyagi, the biggest city in Sendai!

met up with my friends at the station, and somehow the decoration reminded me of Raya 😂
On a side note, not sure why but Sendai's Tanabata is in August

The usual Tanabata I know is July 7, but my friend did say that some part of Japan have it different 😅

first time stepping into Sendai!
we killed sometime before meeting up with another friend, so I requested for Animate!

Yay Sendai's Animate conquered XD
It's near the station & Lashinbang was in the same building
This was when I realized that I'm so not updated anymore as I came out empty handed
It also didn't take me long to look around..
I was expecting local design Kimetsu no Yaiba keychain but....the popularity somehow overcame by Jujutsu 😂

Then we took another 1~1.5hr train ride to Ishinomaki, where my friend's house is at!
We stayed at their place!

I had my own otsukare (?) party in the train, while clearing reports though I ended up writing more at my friend's place while everyone was (trying to) fall asleep 🥲
Then the next day (Sunday), we went for sightseeing with first stop being the Fox village!

It was almost 2hrs drive from Ishinomaki..
It was a cloudy day and some time it rained, including some time when we were in the Fox Village..

I'm truly sorry to my friends
But I really didn't enjoy the place 🥲

First of all, it smells a lot..

not sure why gorilla is at the entrance..
BUT YES, it is written that fox is not the one that smells but pig farm around it 😖

after all, fox is not a domesticated animal
they were so thin, and crying a lot at the (paid) feeding area

I felt so much heart wrench there 🥲
My friends joined the extra paid "hugging event"
but i didn't have the heart to do it..

Unlike cat island, this place just don't have freedom in my opinion..
we can't touch the fox either

The cat island I went (Shikoku) is not fully free as they had vet who came to neuter them but the cats are not in a big cage..
although the cats can't go anywhere as the island is surrounded by water.. 
idk I think it's just different with this Fox jail 🥲

so yes, first and last 🥲

they had other domesticated animals such as guinea pig and rabbits
these are better 🥲

the goat was crying a lot too 😂
the shop had a lot of interesting items but thankfully fox is not my fave 😅

The only fox I like(d) is Tamamo 🤣

nommmm
and lunch was Sushi!

we drove around 1hr for lunch near to the sea
place we wanted to go (truly recommended) had super long queue
so we went to random local store instead!

after all Sushi is always good <3
and I got interested in local convenient store's alcohol!

(Sadly) none of my friends really drink so I didn't get any 😂

drove around Ishinomaki city toward our aim; Manga Museum!

At first we wanted to get ticket for ferry ride to cat island
We planned to go there on Monday, but they asked us to call them on Monday morning regarding the ticket
But it was nearby the Manga Museum, so it was on the way~

Ishinomaki is the home? of a few creators!
Thus the Manga Museum, with Kamen Rider greeting us 😊

A lot of handprints~

Phone's lens too small to capture the whole thing 😂

The first level was souvenir shop~

We bought ticket, and entered the exhibition area starting from the second floor!
As expected of Manga Museum, they have special Navigation by Yamadera-san!

I was only excited for Kamen Rider as I didn't know any of the work being showcased in Ishinomaki 😅

this looks cool!

A lot of exhibitions of anime from back in the 70s or 80s?

 
They also had all the Kamen Rider up to now~

The city is especially famous for Cyborg 009, and I got interested in checking the later movie remake as I start to know the seiyuu (/cough Ono-san is there 😂)

while waiting for other friends 😂
toward another part of the museum!

This area's light projection (Shadow) is cool!

All the main characters? of Cyborg 009 have a statue..
While being clueless, I tried posing as them 😂

(scissor) paper (stone) /slapped

I-i think the professor or something
(I'm truly clueless 😂)

cat man (?)

this baby was moving
so i took a short video!

I think Ono-san voiced this character?

Then...it's the Kamen Rider Area!
They only have older Rider statue but I was still very excited!

picture with my boyfriend's great great greattt grandfather? 😂
a-and a random bridge I saw during the drive which reminded me of Kochi's famous bridge 😂

I still have a lottt of footages from the museum, especially from the Kamen Rider area UwU
So, please look forward to them!
I ended up doing some work messages in between and finishing this blog later than expected @@
Gotta finish editing, shower and sleeep----

No comments:

Post a Comment