Wednesday 3 June 2020

It's February 2019!

domo domo Ai-chan da :D

Written on 3rd of June for the 4th!
Today V is tired 😂 
because not enough sleep I think 😂
I was messaging my American friend yesterday night and ended up watching a number of demo video with my partner
Thus we slept at 1.30AM..

and it's getting warm in Tokyo..
It made me decide to not pick a morning class too ;-;
and I was carrying my laptop school, thinking of doing my online Thai course outside, 
only to find out that I forgot my books so I travelled in a hurry orz

But I'm feeling better now after 1/2hr of laying down (mainly scrolling Facebook 😂)
Time to travel back to February 2019!
Continuation of my CNY Melbourne trip~!


Look at the scary cloud at one side 😂


This is the other side 😂


ACMI

Stands for Australian Centre for the Moving Image
In other words, multimedia museum?

Before entering, I walked around first :D


It's near waterbody~
plus there was a bazaar nearby~

I had a drink near the water~
It reminded me of Clarke Quay or Robertson Quay in Singapore!

the bazaar was promoting Vegetarian movement?
sorry no clear memory 😂


the museum is free entrance :D


movie, television


cartoon, video games

It was a good interactive place as there was also computer gaming corner!
If I'm not mistaken, they let people try playing Minecraft

There's also this box (it was round though) where you can take your 360degrees photo


my interesting space was sound side though XD

forever a sound person XD
the interactive part is there's this video playing, then we can add sound effect by pressing buttons!


at the opposite was limited time exhibition of the TV series? called CLEVERMAN


sorry totally clueless ;-;

at the same building that time, there's also this 24hr video showcase
the video is a compilation of movies that show clock showing 00:00-23:59 real time

I'm not good in explaining but it's like 00:01 is from movie A, 00:02 is from movie B and go on
Sometime it's analog clock, sometime it's electric clock
sometime it's wall clock, sometime it's on someone's wrist etc
It was quite interesting :D


next was visiting the famous graffiti alley in Melbourne

totally a tourist spot!
but super cool and Insta worthy!


Spongebob
But I was more into the small note of STAY WEIRD :D


2019 was the year of boar and I'm one XD

 
it was also the period when human king boo? from Mario was popular XD


it was cool!

Then my friend recommended me to visit University of Melbourne and as I walk, I passed by Melbourne Museum :D


Just commemoration photo as it was closing when I was there XD 


random? park and the plant is bigger than meeee XD


University of Melbourne!


Recommended since my friend said that tourist frequently come too~!
and pizza for dinner <3


Last day to enjoy breakky!! <3
and coffee is always good!


There was bazaar in downtown :D

Last day in Melbourne was a weekend :D
no offence but I honestly liked Sydney more, although the vibe is pretty much the same (still Aussie :D)
I may be more biased since my friends are at Sydney XD

Came back to Medan, and off for my last short trip before Tokyo
This time, it's time for Singapore :D


with my cousin <3


I MISS THESE FOOODDDDD ;w;

sugarcane, stingray, fried noodle, satay, fried oyster egg
plus fried carrot cake, nasi lemak, bak kut teh

Should've visited Singapore during Golden Week but this situation ;w;
I miss some people too ;w;

For my memory, the dinner was at East Coast Park :D
I do miss Singapore's hawker centre ;w;
after dinner, we walked near the beach and saw some people doing National Service training~
That night was the day I reached Singapore :D


the next day was meeting Yui! this was during afternoon coffee break at MBS!

Less than a year since we last met Yui at Singapore too in April 2018!!
tbh at first I wrote 'been more than a year since we met in Fukuoka' but suddenly I remember we ate hotpot at Sentosa before XD!!

at first we met at Bugis
I don't remember what we had..
Coco Curry? 😂

Then I think I saw some people posting that there's an event near MBS, thus we went there..?


carnival in MBS :D

Double chin 😂



tbh my memory soooo blurry about that night 😂
I don't think we walked from Bugis to MBS cause daytime = blazing hot
I also don't think we walked from MBS to CQ cause I remember using taxi..
But V being V, it's weird not to walk around that area...


anyway dinner was at CQ

to be exact my fave bar; SQUE :D
they have the best truffle fries ever in this world----

I was so happy to meet her
I'm sure my cousin too ! <3
I received help from her as well, regarding my moving to Tokyo!
She recommended me what brand of appliance to use!
I bought the all in 1 microwave-oven-grill set that she recommended and super satisfied >w<

I hope she's doing well!
Really wish to meet her again <3


tried out Michelin 1 star chicken rice~!

Liao Fan Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice & Noodle at China Town~!
I think worth the price (most probably cheapest Michelin star meal!!) though there's queue and hard to find place to sit
So lucky that we could eat at nearby McD ;w;


commemoration photo at ChinaTown as they still have CNY pig decoration XD


Funan has been renovated to Lyf :o
and forever love street ice cream <3

My stay for 2020's golden week Singapore visit is actually at Lyf ;w;


checked out Gordon Ramsay's restaurant at MBS!

I had no recollection about what I ate and how it tasted but I really had lunch there ✌🏻😂

The main reason I was in MBS is to visit Gardens by the bay~!


During that period is the annual sakura event :D


early sakura viewing before Tokyo's spring 😂


they had some Alice in Wonderland setting~


I wish I was there for Sakura Matsuri~

I miss Singapore's anime event too <3


went to another part of Gardens by the bay that has man made waterfall too~

TBH officially first time entering Gardens by the bay, aka the need to pay area :D


night was karaoke with my friends!
and my all time favorite SWEET green tea from POKKA XD

my youth? teenage year? Singapore food and snack will be Pokka's green tea, Burger King's strawberry sundae and fries XD
Pokka's green tea is SWEET but i still love it a lot 😂

back to medan!


Who can resist nasi padanggggggg
and my fave durian ice cream <3


sate padang is also loveeee <3 
though it's the 'you never know what you got till it's lost' kind 😂
and i miss martabak bulan a lotttttt ;w;


these 2 are totally comfort food <3 
shisamo & avocado omelette <3


CENDOLLL <3
and ShiLin I miss it so much ;w;

I'm so lucky to be writing this after dinner 😂


one of my fave BakKutTeh brand opened in Medan------


But the service was horrible 😂due to too crowded because it just opened? 😂
stay over at cousin's place <3

just like any other franchise that opened up in Medan, it never taste as good as in overseas ;-;
beside bad service, i think they served wrong order to us too ;-;
we ordered pork but fish came instead ;w;

i brought home leftover curry roux from japan and cooked it at my cousin's place XD
at the same time we watched DearGirlStories' movie part 2!
FYI we watched the first part at Osaka <3


enjoyed plum wine that I got back in late 2017 at Beppu hell hot spring XD


I miss her so much ;w;

supposed to give her surprise birthday, if only i went back in May orz
I miss drinking singing gym driving with her------


found out that there are more VKei songs added XD
SuG!! ViViD!! Filth in the Beauty!! and my most fave song from Flumpool; Mitsumeteitai <3


more KOI, with Tara too <3

another person who I should've surprise for her birthday ;w;
unexpectedly I'm surrounded by 3 Taurus XD


unpacking Otter Space's HUG IN A MUG


V's homemade? Otter Space illustration cosplay XD

Simply crafty V 😂


super love the simple design B)

I guess that wraps up my February!
Regarding V day, for my IG I did the HUG IN A MUG giveaway
For private life, was in a kinda LDR with my current partner so only video call 😂

My editing is so bad but he's someone who can make me laugh like a horse (?) 😂

I'm truly a lucky person
This is going to be a bit bashful but since we've been together for a year 
(plus now I got time? 😂)
 I feel like writing a bit bout us?
We got close when i was in Tokyo for 3 months
I guess starting to see him every weekend is my first realization that I like him 😂

We met in Singapore
but we didn't talk often until I moved to Tokyo
because when he was in Singapore to stay, I already left Singapore 😂
it's purely weird since we didn't even know each other's name during our first meeting
We didn't speak cause it was a pure coincidence, almost just passed by each other
then in Singapore we met 4-5 times there including the first mute (?) meeting
Once during a party, twice during AFA and once for dinner
Somehow already had "distance" as our barrier in the beginning 😂
but he is the result (?) of one rare happening of V adding people via FB after meeting someone twice 😂

Later on, he starts living in Tokyo
V is a super weird being (?) who is even though little friend, still avoid contacting some people when visiting another country
I think those who have been following my pages realizes this as a lot of what I post, including this blog is mostly about my own exploration.
even my family rarely appear here 😂
But I guess he already attracted me in a way that whenever I visit Tokyo (starting from 2017) I always contact him
PS I ditched my family to Anime Japan for 2 days and he was there 😂
and he was the first person I met for Natsume Yuujinchou's movie on the first day I reached Tokyo in 2019 October!

I thought we wouldn't work since he does business trips + V would be away from Tokyo for 3 months
When he left Tokyo for his business trip in November, he told me 'it's just 1 month'
But I couldn't tell him 'it's just 3 months' TwT
Plus due to trauma from previous relationship, I didn't tell anyone about him, especially to my family
I honestly felt bad to my cousins, but I just can't tell them
I wouldn't say that the 3 months without him was super hard, since I'm still blessed with loving people around me but when someone falls in love, sadness will be there 😂
loneliness will be there 😂

we are more of the weird type?
we didn't have a single video call for a month!
I gathered courage after a month to ask whether it's fine for a call or not when I was in Aussie because on the first night, I was staying alone 😂
(the first screenshot, very memorable 😂)
moreover my virgin (?) video call with people from Tokyo came from friends I made in language school 😂
For me it's mainly because I'm not used to video call, even normal phone call as much as possible I avoid!
We didn't do video call when he was away from Tokyo for 1 month since we were in the 'are we dating??' situation so I was afraid that he doesn't like video call
Plus Medan's internet ._.
But no other way right ;-;
oh yea, we also didn't text everyday 😂
what a truly uneasy period for V 😂

I truly don't know how he felt that time
(or even feel now. guys, don't keep on saying that girls hard to understand PLEASE 😂)
but V is the type who as much as possible doesn't want to be left hanging
and say stuff when she thinks should say
that's why V is also the one who confessed before leaving Tokyo 😂
thus the one asked for video call too 😂
later on learning that he is not a word? person
even until now he still surprise me sometime when he shows his 'ACTION > WORDS' attitude XD
anyway we made it to first anniversary, and he is definitely one of my fave people on earth XD
(バカだけどね :P)

I was super sad during 2019's V day though 😂
It's like 'at last there's someone i like who i really wanna give choco to' (fyi i bought choco from Aussie HAHA) and yet i couldn't 😂
I had short term? crushes now and then since my first breakup but none gave me the strong feeling of 'I WANNA CONFESS MY LOVE (by giving choco)' since 2015
so yea was quite frustrated 😂

But now I'm here and my parents approve him too so I'm truly super blessed
(FYI I gave him the choco when we reconciled in March 2019 at Tokyo :D)
(FYI we also spent V day together in 2020 :D)

At last it's March!!

Will be twitting about March, then blogging comes after!
Before leaving to Tokyo, I was honored the chance to perform and attended CLAS:H cosplay event in Medan <3
Do look forward to my next post!! <3


sneak peek XP

No comments:

Post a Comment