Tuesday 16 June 2020

May 2019

time to write short summary since my last post, which was hours ago ðŸ˜‚
My last post was supposed to be for Monday 15 June
But I only posted it on Tuesday 16 June 08:30AM
This post is the one that's supposed to be for Tuesday 16 June
I'll post this later at night as I only have 20 mins now 
(next stop is school -> part time job -> dinner -> home :D)

I was drunk yesterday ðŸ˜‚
My Monday started as normal and greatly;
school from 9 - 2:30, dropped by Animate to grab my stuff -> massage and facial appointment until 6.30 -> dinner
Dinner was toriki, after at least 4 months of not?
Due to COVID19, a number of izakaya including Toriki was closed for 2 months

Thus I was super happy to be there that I drank too much 😂
1.5 beer + 1 wine
and on my way home, I went to pick up plum wine
But I couldn't even drink it anymore because I had super bad nausea at home
I figured out the reason why; BEER + WINE
I love both, but it's never a good choice to mix them both 😭

I'm so happy to have my partner who provided me paracetamol 😭
So I took the medicine and changed, right away slept all the way from 10PM to 6AM
More like because it's so bright early now that I'd always wake up at around 5
It was warm too that even with the 24℃ aircon on all night, half way i was already not tucked in my blanket..
Thus I woke up at 6 -> showered -> finished up blog!

I also felt super bad to my partner yesterday because I dropped his new phone 😭
I really feel soooo guilty 😭
but he's a true sunshine ;-;
I'm going to give him even so much love from now ;-;

So finished my blog -> quick breakfast of partner's made delicious coffee + bread I bought yesterday + banana
Kinda hungry now but will grab onigiri later on my way to school XD

Ok!
I think I have time to finish up Thai stuff!

Flight back to Tokyo~

Time to say good bye to Tara :(
She left earlier by few hours but we went to the airport the same time!

last day in Bangkok
photo proof of riding BTS, local train line XD

had dinner with my partner's friends at some Michelin ranked restaurant..

not too much impression to me ðŸ˜‚
i don't have rich people's tongue ðŸ˜‚

drank Meiji milk on my way to the airport!
(bad) sushi at Haneda airport ðŸ˜‚

Meiji milk!!
Forever good!!
another staple food for me when I was in Singapore!!
There were days when I'd just drink the 1L version and last till late lunch ðŸ˜‚
But I love it so much and many people do agree that it's good, that may be it's drugged ðŸ˜‚

Meiji full milk in Japan has different packaging but is also super good----
but FYI the protein drink Tanpact doesn't taste good for me ;w;
and even though I super love Meiji milk, I switched to no sugar almond milk nowadays because it's 1/3 of the Meiji full milk calorie ðŸ˜‚
Ofc both taste good, or else I wouldn't switch ðŸ˜‚

Bad sushi ðŸ˜‚
So expensive and no good quality ðŸ˜‚
IT's the once you ate enough of good sushi, you'd have preference kind i think ðŸ˜‚

But the fish wasn't as fresh..
Anyway, it's Haneda
I guess it's more meant for tourist..
It's one of the rare bad restaurant pick because we've never ate there before
my partner and i just missed japanese food and sushi was the fastest as we were hungry after plane ride ðŸ˜‚

next weekend~
flower during my walk~

megane girl ;)

my partner sees computer screen like 30hrs a day but he has perfect eyesight, unlike me who is blind ðŸ˜‚
he only wear specs during sakura season because he have pollen allergy; it'll make him tear up~
thus the photo above was with his specs, out of boredom XD

went to Roppongi~!

got time to kill until dinner with my Indonesian friends at night -> decided to watch Detective Pikachu at Roppongi -> bought tickets like 3hrs before it played as partner doesn't mind killing his neck by seating on the fourth row -> went to get Indian food at Roppongi -> still have time to kill -> we went to check out Pixar exhibition at Roppongi mori art museum!
This is the same art museum where CCS exhibition was held!

The Pixar museum is pretty interactive with explanation of how animation is made (lighting, rendering etc)
There's also a space to try out the signature table light logo!
Uploaded the video in my Twitter >w<

went to Akiba for the dinner and saw this on our way!

 
next day was Khao Man Kai, Thai chicken rice for lunch ðŸ˜‚
and flower at Yoyogi park!

Being with my partner, I found a number of favorite Thai restaurant including Kaithong in Shibuya!
Kaithong specializes in chicken rice!
Since I rarely go to Shibuya, I try to visit Kaithong (and Piyanee) whenever i drop by!

checked out Thai festival ðŸ˜‚

Thai festival, Vietnam festival, Indonesia festival etc happens annually in Tokyo~
That day, after Shibuya, we walked to Yoyogi Park for Thai festival~
So crowded, I think we only got Thai tea from Piyanee and that's all ðŸ˜‚

Then went back to Haneda to send my partner off for his business trip~

the sweets called KUMASS.. In a hurry I read it as KUMA ASS ðŸ˜‚
and they have otter version of Tokyo Banana >w<

I love how Haneda have observation deck!

Later on I found observation deck at Kouchi's airport too..
May be observation deck is in every Japan's airport? OwO

Disney's Aladdin LA Movie was released in June 2019!
Thus by May, a lot of stores starts to have collaboration goods and these shoes are from Diana

I contemplated to get a pair or not to the point of it was sold out ;w;
But later I got it during the restocking!

2 chips I got from Thai's Famima at the airport as souvenirs XD

I don't remember the taste much anymore but I think the melon was sweet and lemon was sour? ðŸ˜‚
The 'once is enough' kind of snacks ðŸ˜‚
(paused as I took the wrong train to my part time job T.T..
even for Japanese, train in Japan is so hard ;-;
why do same line runs different train; express and local ;-;)

(continued on 18:08!
after part time job, in a cafe, waiting for my partner to finish gym so that we can go dinner!
after sending my work's report -> check out YouTube for Elsa Anna cause my student's parent says that she's been watching English FROZEN stuff -> clicked on Thai version of Show Yourself -> feels like tearing up as the part where mother joined always make me emotional ;-;
on a side note, I learned Japanese by listening and translating a lot of songs lyric
and most probably will do the same though for Thai--
may be the bad thing is that's why my Japanese accent is so poor ;-;..
but I truly learn more from songs than anime and manga..
OK TIME TO FINISH UP BLOG 😂)

went to Aobadai to meet my Pakistan friends!

I mentioned that when I was staying at Gotanda, I made friends with a couple from Pakistan
We became friends in October, and they moved to their new place in November
I haven't met them since November 2019, and at last I went to visit their new place at Aobadai!
Not Tokyo, it's at Kanagawa prefecture, same prefecture with Yokohama

They cooked Pakistan food for me <3
It was super delicious!
More than that, I'm so happy to see that they are adapting well!
TBH their new place (as well as my new place) is so much better than the place we stayed at Gotanda 😂

They also gave me a wrist watch
I still wear it now and then though not often since Apple Watch is my religion..
I wear it during exams that usually doesn't allow smart watch!
anyway, I truly treasure it

In my life, that was the second time I was given as watch
(ofc beside my parents but I feel that they mean the same thing)
I don't know the reason why they gave me that
But someone special to me in Singapore gave me watch with a sincere meaning
'you are still young. but treasure time'
Now I find any watch related present as the same meaning
That's why I always say that my everyday's goal is to enjoy the current moment, to enjoy NOW :D

I dropped by Yokohama's Pokemon Centre!

tbh since watching Detective Pikachu, my love for Pokemon awakened 😂
fyi I'm team EEVIEEEE
but the starter Pokemon looked so cute in the movie that I couldn't help buying--
I had hard time choosing the Eevie, thus didn't get any 😂
i wanted a Psyduck too, but they don't have one that I like XD

new prefecture -> Animate time----

Animate and Pokemon centre are at Yokohama station.
Apparently Yokohama isn't near Aobadai, but I still had time to check it out~!

From Yokohama station, I walked for 20-40mins to one of Yokohama's famous spot; Minato Mirai

To be exact it's famous dating spot XD

apparently the ferris wheel area is an amusement park :o

it's a local amusement park; no entrance fee but need to get ticket for any ride~

then I walked more to check out another Yokohama's famous spot; ChinaTown!

on my way I saw Red Brick Warehouses
supposedly red during daytime 😂

I saw Cup Noodle museum too!

This park is called Elephant Nose, Zounohana Park :o

reached Yokohama's ChinaTown!

Yokohama's ChinaTown is one of the most famous ChinaTown in Japan!
I guess mainly because it's big!
There was 4 entrances? aka gates?
When I entered the gate (left), I was surprised cause it was quiet and not crowded, until I walked over to the other gate 😂

Mooncake----

The mood's different with Singapore's ChinaTown XD

a lot of all you can eat restaurants!
and more gates!

the all you can eat places were tempting!
but at the end....

ate Malaysian food 😂

cause the fried kwetiau photo attracted me but..
it didn't taste good ;w;..

later out I figure that I prefer Penang's style fried kwetiau..
the black sauce version isn't really what I like..

I also had rojak!
I guess not so good as I don't have any impression of it 😂

checked out more Pokemon centre!

This time it's newly opened one in Nihonbashi!

Snorlax!
and private Toriki time XD

I think that Toriki was the day I went to send off my partner
Haneda -> Harajuku -> school's show..
I don't remember which show was it but we watched a number in a year, like 3 to 4, and wrote a report afterward~

thinking how bad was my nausea yesterday, I think I don't want to drink anymore..
at least beer..
I still feel gassy..
omg I love beer the most but it's so bad to make me kinda wanna avoid beer..
I'm actually bad with soda but beer has been exception..
omg am I retiring from beerrrrrrr ._.
I still feel like having wine..

more Thai cooking; SomTum!

i super love SomTum; green papaya salad!
A mixture of spicy sweet sour, totally Thai food style!
It made me buy stone grinder 😂

sad to say it's something that's more worth it to buy outside though 😂
because unless i'm making for 20 people, ingredient won't last long 😂
dried chilli, lime, fried peanut, and most of all papaya----

but it tasted good XD
another day's dinner was made by a friend <3

time to pick up my partner from Haneda~

as Tokyo is getting warmer, it's time for first surfing of the year

drove to outskirt of Tokyo; Chiba :o
and first time wearing wetsuit!

it's the seaaaaaa

but not the Bali style chillax beautiful beach 😂
it's purely for surfing as the water isn't even blue 😂
clean but not the blue kind

Hai! Vchan's virgin surfing 😂
conclusion, V is just bad with outdoor sport 😂
it's actually ok for someone who can't swim as the water ain't high but i'm too afraid of water 😂
i think unconsciously i was afraid of ruining my makeup (though at the end it doesn't matter) but I couldn't stand at all
i was afraid of balancing---
going back to the lift accident at Thailand, I think I'm afraid of unstable ground (aka wave and water..)
I really couldn't stand
Just like how I couldn't board at all during my first snowboarding experience
So yea, first and last 😂

Since my 2020 first surfing trip post is still far, lemme say it here first;
just like my partner's snowboarding, V has decided to just participate during the first trip
Thus in 2020, I went like one month ago, as a person who just wanna see the sea and fake kind manager 😂
i did participate more sea trips in 2019 later on, but no more doing the real surfing; just purely to see the sea, enjoy onsen and good seafood 😂

vanilla twilight at Chiba

near the sea = seafood is best <3

and of course cheaper!!
and my friends always go to onsen after quick shower!
food and onsen are truly what I just enjoy most 😂
because I really need to wake up earlier than I usually do for school (aka 6.30) for both surfing and snowboarding trip so by now I find once is more than enough 😂
I'm truly no good 😂
I'm not even driving 😂

Kyo pop up at Animate~
another fave chain cafe of mine is Komeda coffee!

I love Komeda Coffee's Koppe Pan, especially the peanut butter filling <3
fyi I don't like peanut but I love peanut butter 😂

at last a photo of Piyanee 😂I love it so much----
and a ticket that later on my friend bought from me

When I was in Medan during first 3 months of 2019, I fell in love with this band named Refrain Refrain
It's not really a coincidence, as I was checking out the activities of members from bands that I used to like that have disbanded
Refrain Refrain started as a duo, one of member being the ex-guitarist of ViViD, named Ryoga
Ryoga is kinda my bias from ViViD, and I just fell in love with the relaxing melodies and his soothing singing voice
Thus I really wanted to see the band's live when I'm back in Tokyo

but I had to miss it, because my partner came back from his business trip 😂
at first he mistaken the day -.-..
I'm so thankful to my friend who decided to go ;w;

this is what I meant by confirmed my love for Loki 😂
while doing Pokemon's paper art!

exposed to Marvel, I confirmed my love for Loki, or to be exact Tom Hiddleston and decided to watch every single movie where he appeared, only 😂

at the same time, I was doing Pokemon's paper art!
I bought them from Animate, including the showcase~
after I never buy anymore because it's not really my cup of tea; 
a lot of cutting and pasting of small parts 😂
I feel like my eyesight worsened 😂

done!

2 versions of Eevie; all 9 and the 4 elements version!

after this is mainly food log XD

more home cooking and breakfast!

TIMHOWAN IS LOVE------

I also love DinTaiFung while not Paradise Dinasty (it's in Ginza; expensive and small portion ;w;)

But TimHoWan is my most favorite
I haven't find better dimsum place in Tokyo
TimHoWan doesn't have much variety but the quality is always good----

BOBA FEVER WAS REAL-- the Alley!
McD is my best friend, since there's also one in front of school and in front of home 😂

checked out bar version of butler cafe----

It's under Swallowtail, the famous butler cafe in Ikebukuro
I think my captions are clear 😂

more Thai food; spring roll!

I actually love non-fried spring roll more than fried one!

this is actually already June XD
at last I could go to Otomate Party----

another annual fujoshi? fangirl oriented event; Otomate Party!!!
I'm truly only there for Yusa Kouji though XD<3

short description time!
Otomate Party is annual event where seiyuu from various otome games by Otomate gather!
It's usually held 3 times in 2 days
once will have 4-5 titles, 2 performers and around 15 seiyuu?
I attended the Saturday night one, the only one with Yusa-san in it.
Yusa-san was representing Hakuoki, with Tsuda Kenjiro, Morikubo Shoutaro and Toriumi Keisuke
Beside the 4, I don't remember everyone but I think Midorikawa Hikaru and Yasumoto Hiroki were there too!!

I really only enjoyed the Hakuoki part as it's the only title I know from that night and the variety corner, where these seiyuu play game XD<3

more board game gathering that I also bought one game!

The game I bought was Instant Propose!
I felt in love with it right away as I'm into words XD <3
the Thanos stones (?) represent proposal rings!

more beach visiting---

Oh! In June, my partner and I kinda got into yoga hype (?) that we even did one in the beach XD
We tried out one hot yoga, one normal yoga, and another at the beach!
At the beach was while doing SUP (stand up paddle)

money pose (?)

I couldn't do downward dog on a SUP board though
I get nausea easily..
so it's another first and last

even after dinner, we were hungry 😂

more TimHoWan----

lastly, yakisoba and Thai style fried egg with chilli sauce~
sweets and french toast for breakfast~

That's all for my May 2019, even though some of June got mix up XD
I'll do 2 twitting session tomorrow and the day after
I actually don't have much photos for June and July 2019 because I was having hard time catching up with school, so this week I will finish the 2 months in a blink 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment