Sunday 7 June 2020

March 2019

March 2019!

writing this on 7th of June since I decided to move what to do today to next week 😂

March 2019!!
last month of being in Medan before moving to Tokyo!
Before leaving, so grateful that I got to cosplay and honored the chance to perform!
I managed to clear one cosplan; Akane from SSSS.Gridman <3

my fave girl XD <3

I do have plan for Rikka too but I'm more of team Akane XD
Sorry I not enough boobs though ;w;
But I super love her specs >w<

It was CLASH Little Akiba~
I performed 2 songs!
Most probably Soba?
TBH I forgot 😂

my first song was Rolling Star :D
Since my cousin also like Yui a lot, I sang that song a lot in Medan XD
it's one of my comfy songs for warming up! <3

So happy to meet people before I leave to Tokyo!

thank you for the kind and polite photo requests!
familiar and new faces <3 thank you for tagging me too <3

 
Shunshun, Arisha, YoungHui, Arifin, Kira, Momoko <3

with the girls <3

Sisca & Akira <3

S.O and SanJaya XD <3

Linda and Zhang <3

Christine and Vanni <3

Lily and Yenty and Nisa <3

Kenny and Alwendo :D

Taiyo, Fenny and Erick <3

Mia and Alfin <3

 
Ikhwan from Jakarta XD and my love Neko! <3

special shoutout to Gavin and Neko from GTStudios <3

They gave me White Day Gift!
Enjoyed the wine with my cousin later on!
I still have the Body Shop stuff with me here as it's one of my fave brands! <3


So thankful to have met these kind people in my life!
Definitely like my friends in Singapore, meeting these people make me love having cosplay as a hobby!
Always grateful for their warm and kind support <3

Definitely there were more people that I took photo with!
Or simply met!
Anyway, I'm so happy that I'm always welcomed in Medan's cosplay community <3

special shoutout to my nanny who has been treating me like her own daughter!

I miss her a lot ;w;
and the current situation made me so sad cause she couldn't go back to her village for family reunion even though Raya is only once a year ;w;

she has been by my side for more than 20 years, since I was 3 months old!
I super miss the food she cook!
TBH a number of Indonesian food that I miss is by her, cause I rarely eat outside + outside version is usually spicy ;w;

Her family in east Java is also super dear to me!
Her daughter was with my family until I was 12?
We were super close too!
Her whole family means a lot to me ;w;

Last gym session with my trainer and cousin XD

I miss gym with my trainer and cousin
My trainer is always stressed when I say I'm going on a trip, especially with my cousin is together with me
Well, she also stress if my cousin and I go out cause we love eating 😂

But I'm super thankful to her too!
Her training really work for me XD
and she even told me to take care of my diet after I move to Japan 😂
She's truly motivating to me <3

farewell to the pair of shoes I always wear to gym too XD

last meet up with Tara!
and commemoration (?) photo of my room

I met Tara in less than 2 months after I left to Tokyo :D

I actually took photo of parts of my house too but ofc for privacy purpose I'm not uploading them 😂
But seeing my room's photo like this, so nostalgic ;w;
When I was in primary school, my posters were anime; mainly Chobits!
When I was in secondary school, my posters were VKei; mainly SuG and A9
I had Ciel and Hyde too!!
Then after I came back from Singapore, my posters changed to Seiyuu; mainly OnoD 😂

I do miss my room now and then!!
My cosplay stuff, barbie, dolls, clothes.. BOLSTER!!
I don't have bolster here in Tokyo, only a lot of dolls and pillows 😂

 
and I'm back to Tokyoooooo

I think I reached Tokyo 23? 24th of March, early morning
Before moving to my new place, stayed at an AirBnB in Ikebukuro

I was super happy that night, because, I RECONCILED WITH MY PARTNER 😂
I really can't hide how much I missed him 😂

We met at Ikebukuro to watch Spiderman into the Spider-verse, Japanese dub as my request!!
I laughed a lot while watching Miyano Mamoru, Aoi Yuki and Ono Kensho's video in YouTube to promote the movie!
The Japanese dub sounded natural too!
Probably because it's not live human 😂

That meeting added another reason why I love Ikebukuro a lot 😂
this is super risky as if I break up with my partner, I may hate Ikebukuro but no one dates with break up in mind + that doesn't happen with my fave songs & artists with my past experience 😂

Another thing that made me happy a lot is I received flower LOL
I don't really find my partner as someone who is romantic
(FYI we didn't change any present during Christmas LOL) 
so the flower was super shocking 😂
Look at that horse laugh smile 😂
(and on a side note, sometime i guess thinking he's not someone romantic does give me surprise when he did something that's out of my expectation, positively XD)

But tbh I really love rose, though it's super cliche
and lastly, I gave the choco that I couldn't give during Vday :D

On the post regarding rebooting my pages, I mentioned that I had personal matter which kinda made me stop working.
TBH 2019 was my laziest as well as creativity peak year?
But my uncertain status and insecurity regarding my partner also took a big portion as V is easily moved by mood ðŸ˜‚
I know this sounds super unprofessional but yea I admit it ;w;

Next day, Saturday, visited Anime Japan 2019 at Odaiba Tokyo Big Sight :D

forever love AJ's showcase <3

even until now I'm amazed by the size of AJ!!

Ah I wanna go to Tokyo Game Show though ;-;
I couldn't go in 2019 due to another schedule----

Signboards~

SNK's diorama
ADLive corner at ANIPLEX booth

I brought one ADLive free paper home :D

AJ is also a super great chance to see seiyuu live-----

Shimono Hiro and Kaji Yuki <3

I saw Fukuyama Jun too <3

and now, time to move-----

starting with laundry? 😂

super happy that nearby coin laundry is less than 5 mins walk!
I think it's cheaper than have washing machine at my place, since it'll take space too XD

I had pretty much 1 week of settling down before school starts!
Main thing was shopping, since my apartment is completely new and empty!
Only bathroom and wardrobe attached!
Thus needed to buy appliances (light, iron, vacuum cleaner, oven, humidifier), furniture (shelf for my shrine 😂, bed, table, chair), kitchen stuff (utensils, pans, cups, kettle), toiletry and cleaning stuff!
I'll be posting my fully furnished room next time XD

home cooked food <3
and how the front of my apartment looks like!

My place is not so close from the train station but I find it super great for older people? 
as well as families because a lot of greenery!
I'd see not only people jogging but also people walking their dog now and then <3

Late March, pretty much time when sakura has bloomed :D

A visit to east of Shinjuku because that's where my school is at!
I'm super lucky that my school is at the east and not the west as east of Shinjuku is mainly office building = it's not as crowded = totally became V's favorite place!
It's near Tochomae, where Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building is at!
There's a big garden (Shinjuku Chuo-Park) which I think is wayyyy better than Shinjuku Gyoen for sakura viewing :D

I could see different colors of sakura!

Lumine, JRside of Shinjuku's famous sakura
saw a truck promoting Nanatsu no Taizai phone game

Part 5 main story

I don't remember the exact meme is but no Fugo = main story 😂

checked out JOJO exhibition at Ikebukuro's OIOI

Just like any other free of charge exhibition, it mainly showed standees & anime famous scenes!
They had touching (?) space for the toys too!

Ora~

i missed part 2 ;w;

my most fave is part 4!


then dropped by Animate :D

HEAVENS limited period shop

my husbando is Kira UwU

aka OnoD XD

surprised when seeing the live action (?) sextuplet have photo book 😂
made hanko; stamp~!

Animate had special corner for Osomatsu stuff because during that period, Osomatsu-san the movie came out~
It's truly a selling franchise..
Even the stage play is selling well :'D 
to the point of I couldn't get the ticket via lottery..

Hanko! stamp!
at first i thought it's hard to make for foreigner but apparently Donki have the machine!
another unexpected stuff is I thought it's super needed for documents in Japan but apparently not 😂
I made it and I think I only used like 5 times..

It is indeed troublesome, especially for foreigners who have long name
I'm lucky that my last name is short!
But still troublesome to bring it around -w-

I saw yozakura! night sakura!

I'm truly lucky that the place I stay have a lot of tree = a lot of sakura!
Like this year, I don't need to purposely go to a park or garden to see sakura!
When I walk on the street during my commute, I already can see a lotttt of sakura!
I find it super healing when I'm tired from walking, truly cheers me up!
especially during golden hour, when sun is slowly setting <3

Later on I found a lot of different flowers blooming after sakura too!
I truly love Tokyo for having a balance of manmade stuff (buildings) and nature!

wth my mum, and met Ayako-san <3

we had Negishi! <3

now I kinda miss negishi ;w;
it's nowhere near when I usually travel to 😂

there's no bad time for beer :D

entrance ceremony day!

My entrance ceremony was at Nakano Sun Plaza
It's 40 mins walk? from where I stayed
So again, I got to enjoy sakura!!

I never expected to be able to attend an entrance ceremony in Japan, like in drama, with sakura 😂

Again and again I'm truly lucky
Due to COVID19, a lot of school cancel entrance and graduation ceremony
plus in May 2019, Japan changed era from Heisei to Reiwa
Somewhat the 2019 students are memorable? O.O

found this park at Nakano!

and more sakura, with lanterns as there'd be sakura matsuri!

the annual sakura matsuri was cancelled for 2020..
I visited the festival in 2019 though didn't stay too long cause crowded 😂
not only food stalls but there were performance by local community too~!

The matsuri is near a shrine~
opposite it is Ferret World XD

I think ferret world is not a ferret cafe, so I've never entered XD

I think I mentioned before in my post regarding Ushiku but shrine and temple are really great place for seeing flower UwU

it's a bit late to celebrate my first year anniversary in Tokyo but tbh, i'm so grateful of being able to be here.
it's more than a teenage dream came true.
it's like reaching my ambition.
As in as if when I was younger, someone asked me what's my ambition and unpurposely? without me knowing my answer was 'to stay in Japan'
i know i'm hurting some people to be here but no matter what will happen to me, i wanna fight to be able to be here. 
it may sound easy to me now since I still can be here for another year due to school
but I'm pretty much sure that being able to live in Japan is one of my life's fight!

That pretty much summarized my March 2019!
Twit of April 2019 starts tomorrow, and as usual at the end is a blog!
A lotttt to write regarding beauty I found and experience I got as I start living alone!
Please do look forward to them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment