Tuesday 2 June 2020

It's 2019!

Travel back to January 2019~

Written on June 2nd, scheduled for June 3rd! 9PM!
Second day of school + first day of part time job after school
I haven't even really start school (orientation week) and yet I was tired already that I took an hr? nap after dinner 😂

I'm so lucky that my partner made dinner 
(half was done by me yesterday! after day curry FTW!)
TBH I only eat proper meal once a day, which is dinner because I get sleepy easily after heavy lunch
So even yesterday, less than 300cal breakfast, less than 500cal lunch, less than 300cal afternoon snack, and then 800cal dinner~

But today I got super tired cause yesterday i walked for almost an hr + gym after almost 2 months of not 😂
my trainer made me do dead lift and now i'm like grandma; 
super painful butt when sitting and getting up 😂
I'm truly a Maso for weight training 😂

But now I'm energized! OwO
Time to travel back to January 2019

Beforehand, lemme say sorry 😂
I actually forgot which photo is from when as my January - March 2019 photos mixed up 😂
So what I wrote here as January 2019 may actually happened in March 2019 and vice versa
The point is, these are happenings before I came back to Tokyo in late March 2019!

HUG IN A MUG; another set of cute merch from Otter Space! <3

I even did a giveaway as I got 2 :D

My bond with Otter Space strengthened during that period XD
We had photoshoot, I attended one of the International Breakfast Club..

HUG IN A MUG is a set of merchandise from mug, stirring spoon, chocolate drink (even mineral water!), biscuit and ofc, the super cute bag!
I even received hand drawn postcard!
Plus chocolates as it was near V day! <3

V IS BACK TO HER DARK SIDE----

I think this was stronger than the bubble hair dye I did in Tokyo 😂
later on my Singapore stylist warned me again that DIY hair dye is bad cause the color is super strong to show customer that it's working 😂

KOI OPENED A SHOP NEAR MY HOME----
and simply black hair V :D

My boba boom started in 2019 😂
I've been a fan of KOI since I was in Singapore but back then I drank the healthier (?) drink; Green Tea Yakult
But then starting from 2019, my teeth started to feel itchy (?) and I just wanted to CHEW BOBA-----
and I super love brown sugar
I think KOI opened when I was in Tokyo but there was still a queue~
But still bearable comparing to Tokyo 😂

Photoshoot with Tara <3

Our casual concept was B & W

look like stepsister and real daughter? 😂

couldn't do nice dress flip 😂
but I super love my candid smile <3

Nope not pre-wedding photo 😂

I just happened to be wearing all white 😂

Played with Siska!

One of Tara's dogs!
She was so friendly!
Sadly she left this world last year when I was already in Tokyo!
Thank you for the sweet photos <3

awkward bestie (?) shoot 😂

we are both Otter Space fans! <3

Received Nyanko Sensei String Art from @StringArtMedan UwU <3

Touched SWITCH for the first time!!
and found funny memo regarding BNHA

The memo says please return this manga since there's not proper drawing in it; butt 😂
Is it Ochako? /slapped

SWITCH!
I played SWITCH in my partner's place before during gathering but that was my first time getting a SWITCH game; Kamen Rider CLIMAX SCRAMBLE 😂

I don't even think I finished the game and it's now rotting at my partner's house 😂
I only played to the part where Den-O appeared.. I thought Ura would appear but didn't ;w;
May be I need to unlock character or level kind of thing but I got bored 😂


I was featured in the song THIS HATE <3

They are planning for re-mastering and MV but sadly due to the current situation I can't be in Medan and participate ;-;

selfie stash, taken at my cousin's house 😂

expectation VS reality 😂

Tara brought me here because I wanted cendol-----
Food FTW ;w;

Forever fave cafe in town; Coffeenatics! <3

Short trip to Penang!

I did my annual health check up at Penang!
It's my family's routine in January every year!

but TBH V is more like just for food 😂
I miss Kwetiau ;w; and nasi lemak-------

 
Before and After BEER 😂

Because I was with my cousin UwU 
definitely YES to DRINKING UwU

Tied that hairstyle without any mirror
thus I told my sister that I can only tied that hairstyle when I'm drunk

But I managed to tie it soberly next day and my aunty teased me about it 😂

Btw random memory but watched NHK for this show named Professional.
The show is about professional at work and that day was regarding Kamiya Hiroshi, representing a seiyuu.
it was a coincidence that it played that day UwU

nasi lemak mickeyyyy
and found OnoD songs in Penang's karaoke XD

blink and it's CNY!! reunion meal!!
and off to Melbourne!

Just like every year, I did family trip with my mother side family but before leaving, we always do reunion meal!
Now I miss the pork satay and fried noodle ;w; 
fried chicken was super good too ;w;

In 2018, I went to Sydney
In 2019, I went to Melbourne

It was pretty warm in Melbourne during late January early February

Super love the weather~!
OOTD that is too showy in Indonesia, but too cold for Tokyo during autumn XD

Mum wanted to try SNOW~

V = focus on menu = food 👌🏻
what a coincidence that we were in red mood >w<

found a number of subculture shops and bought board game FOG OF LOVE!

I stayed near downtown and found like 3-4 shops that are anime related
This is so V every time she travels XD

after buying, I tried it out with my cousin and it was quite fun though still quite confusing
probably a good game to test out whether your crush is your type of person or not (?)
now i kinda miss playing it XD

The only day we had local guided city tour!

Just like when we went to Sydney, this Melbourne trip was unguided~!

more shoulder-less top! TBH not so comfy XD
and A LOT of TIMTAM for souvenir XD

museum of war~

more from the museum

Never say NO to ice cream >w<

family meal~!

not full family as I have another cousin in Sydney, thus his parents went there instead of Melbourne
I miss them all! <3

raandom beach 😂

and the famous Melbourne Brighton colorful beach houses! <3 

dark lip color FTW <3

Even now, I'm still into statement earrings, especially the ones from Lovisa!
Now I miss shopping at Lovisa too O_O..

visited a cat cafe <3

Time for healing furries! <3

mostly asleep since it's day time XD

a lot of cats!

and very friendly!

I enjoyed that cat cafe a lot!
It was wide, and divided into 2 floors.
Most of the photos were taken at the second floor, which is bright plus near window.
The 2 photos of my selfie with the cat is at the first floor.
It's a dim space but cats are more active there.

We even got free cat food!

We ordered food and drink too but they are nothing compared to the time we spent with cats 😂

definitely will come back!! <3

Lunch was 4Fingers!! with beer which was perfect for the hot day!

4Fingers is my all time favorite chicken shop <3

found a cute game arcade in a mall!

Super big gaming screen!
and COTTON ON have vending machine for slipper :0

Now i miss shopping at fast fashion stores 😂
F21 IS GONE----
My best friend in Tokyo is H&M LOL
I love ZARA too but expensive ;w;

Now I do miss COTTON ON!
I think we went to a factory outlet mall in Melbourne too, where I bought a number of sports bra from 😂

made time for coffee!! after I bought poetry!!

Lang Leav is forever my favorite poet <3

coffee -> champagne as it was TGIF XD
got it for free actually, from the department store :D

DINOSAUR at a department store's toy area!

bought this pug after 3 days of contemplating and now it's accompanying me in Tokyo >w<
and BEEEEEER

now I'm reminded again of something 😂
My cousin and I couldn't get beer in a mall cause I didn't have my passport with me
They don't accept foreign ID..
Plus even though my cousin have her passport, still not ok since she's with me WTF..

But at the end we bought beer easily at Chinatown XD
I don't hate this babyface XD

Time for solo exploration time~!

FYI I super love that red hat!
I brought it with me to Tokyo too
But I haven't touch it at all..
Need to dress up soon 😂
I became pink and girlier in Tokyo than chic and stylish 😂

tried out kangaroo steak!
and whimsical weather look at that cloud---

Roo meat is like whale and horse to me; once is enough XD

I enjoyed the outdoor meal though, especially the wine!
I'm not fond of having steak and red meat everyday, thus my tongue is so Asian but I love eating outdoor at western country, whether it's for meal meal or just coffee!
Plus I super love Australia's breakky; especially avocado and poached egg!

That day I spent half of the time being alone and walkeddddd a lot
Because 20-40mins walk is V's fetish (eh? /slapped 😂)
Weather was whimsical cause it's clear but also rained now and then~

Building design was beautiful!

Being able to walk while feeling safe (especially alone, as a girl) is truly a valuable feeling
that's one thing I'd fight for in life
that's one thing that I find as a joy

Will be continuing where I went and what I found more in Melbourne plus all the remaining event in February 2019 tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment