Monday 11 May 2020

11th May 2020



I announced to my Facebook Page and Instagram that I'm reviving my blog and Twitter!
And I'm so grateful for a lottttt of supportive messages
I know it's super confusing to write about 2 years ago and now i'm writing about what i'm feeling currently but please be with me πŸ˜‚

Last weekend, 9th of May when I decided to go back to writing, it'd be a lie to say that I didn't have any worry in me.

1. Now I got time since there's no school BUT WILL I BE ABLE TO KEEP WITH EVERYTHING ONCE SCHOOL RESUME----
Answer: there's no rush V-chan -w-....


2. But V-chan is super moody person. Now I'm super energetic.. but I'm super afraid that I will stop anytime like last time.. I honestly think that I was super rude.. I left stuff not updated without giving any notification.. didn't give FS like I promised.
Answer: please remember that you started those pages to do what you love to do -w-

3. Who really care about what V-chan does anyway...
Answer: refer to Q2 :D


Ok I'm writing while doing my part time job so I kinda forget the reason why I started writing this post LOL
But anyway the point is, I'm so thankful for everyone's response to my decision!

Oh! I wanna update real time about how my blog and twitter are going.
Last Saturday I updated Twitter
Last Sunday I updated Blog..
Now I made schedule of updating both not consecutively but like that..why I can't get the word i wanna say now /cry as in Twitter-Blog-Twitter-Blog
I'll only announce in my IG Story (which will connect to my FB Page story!)



How I do stuff is usually choosing which photo to choose (4 each post for Twitter and for blog...up to 150 per post)
Now, this is the one that make me stuck to my computer screen since 2 days ago HAHA
It reminds me how I spent my life in Medan from 2015-2018 HAHA almost 24/7 in front of PC!!

And at the same time, of course I get super nostalgic too while picking the photos!
I mentioned this a few times in my IG that I'm supposed to go back to Medan and Singapore during Golden Week holiday
I missed foooooooooood
But seeing the photos I took, I miss my family and friends and room tooooo ;w;

Ah this is a little sensitive topic? But I kinda wanna write it here as I think it's may be related
I've never really announced it before I'm actually studying Voice Acting currently in Tokyo Japan
My school is Tokyo Announce Gakuen
The reason why I decided to take this course is definitely obvious to a number of people (love for anime for voice actors for entertainment industry)
But honestly speaking, I don't think I can work like my other Japanese classmates once we graduate
Entering entertainment industry, be a musician, be public figure, be voice actor
Those are definitely my passion
But seeing my current capability and situation, I am weird

I'm not 100% sure how entertainment industry in Japan is
But I don't think any of the recording company or seiyuu company would really want someone like me
I have my face in SNS
I have experience with releasing music
I do YouTube videos
I do cosplay
I think in Japanese standard, I don't have PRIVACY at all
Especially my partner's face appear now and then in my IG Story

Of course it's too late to erase everything
In a way I did work hard for those..
and in a way i'm grateful that i'm working under myself; I'm not under any talent agency or company
Or else this working attitude isn't gonna work at all 
πŸ˜‚

Okay i guess my babbling ends here!
I'll keep updating as how I plan it!
I'll do my best-------

γ‚ˆγ‚γ—γγŠι‘˜γ„γ—γΎγ™!

No comments:

Post a Comment