Sunday 17 May 2020

Odaiba 2018

Last post for October 2018 ⭐️
Writing this on 16 May 2020 11:40PM cause i think I'll be going out tomorrow afternoon!
A bit of real time update but today i'm so tired 😭

Woke up as normal, finished up part time job video editing work (which I actually promised to do next Monday!), yoga (has been doing this for almost 2 months straight every weekend!), 3 costest and suddenly got homework from school that I can also do next week but finished it... and now finishing this..
I'm sorry but I'm proud of myself 😭I was honestly super energetic after the yoga (i guess doing 90mins yoga once a week made me stronger for 60mins ones!) but standing for almost 2hrs for 3 cosplay was tiring 😭but yea I'm proud of myself that I managed to clear my backlog-----
Video editing and more posting next week ofc! 
But this week was mainly focused on arranging my stuff to post too ;; actually no need to rush too but V being V wanna clear up what's in front of her eyes first..
will do my best clearing what I wanna do this month before school start----

Ok! back to October 2018!!
Whether it's 2018 or 2020, my blogging speed doesn't change LOL 
still need almost 1hr per post (may be even more last time since I don't post links much anymore now LOL)

New Balance had collaboration with Evangelion~!




Display in their Harajuku store~!


Random billboard photos I took at Ikebukuro Sunshine City


I guess mainly Tsukipro stuff during that time~!


Found a track promoting Mizuki Nana in front of Ikebukuro's Animate Cafe building

Trivia: there's more than one Animate Cafe in Ikebukuro :o as expected of fujoshi heaven!


More home cooking~!

Cause I was too tired after the costest + my heavy meal was at 4pm
I didn't have proper dinner so I'm hungry now LOL 
gotta endure---- I ate snacks before brunch..


Visited Asakusa~


Bought a lucky charm~!
and received cat from my friend :D

It was my first time buying lucky charm! 
I bought it with hope of passing my entrance test~!
My score's not high enough for scholarship but still I'm proud >w<


My friend brought me to a tendon restaurant because it's another fave food of mine~!
and more home food when I'm alone XD

and as the title says; it's Odaiba time!
Usually I spend less than a day in Odaiba
So there's actually a lottttt of place I haven't go to before.
This was exploration time~!

By the way, I miss Onsen and wanted to go to Oedo Onsen Monogatari but too late 😭


Toyota City Showcase~!




No am not familiar with automotive so I have nothing much to say 😂


a lot of interactive stuff too!




Next was Panasonic building!


Exhibition mainly focused on TOKYO 2020 Olympics and Japanese culture..

Kinda sad that TOKYO 2020 Olympics is cancelled :<


Tried out the interactive karate screen. 
Curious V is curious :B


Interactive with flavour!

No I don't remember exactly though I uploaded video in Twitter but it's like choose 3 to 4 'taste' board? 
and the screen will show what will come? 
something like a set meal? 
Japanese food!




This one is about color!

I think we choose a shade in the white screen, then the big TVs on the wall will show the relevant colors; in both English and Japanese!


Photo spot with Tokyo 2020 Olympics mascots!

The blue one is Miraitowa. The pink one is Someity!

This one is super cool!
First pick a card and scan the barcode! (at the right, near Someity)


Stand in the photo spot and look up. That's where the camera is!


Non Instagram style selfie (?)
It's more than just a tripod set!


There was a photography exhibition in the dark~!


The exhibition focuses on sports photography










There's SWITCH area at the second floor :D


Also have Science area :D





I actually took one video but was stopped as I didn't know that video wasn't allowed
But I had fun there!
FYI, both Toyota Showcase and Panasonic exhibition are all free of charge! (though I think some of the interactive area in Toyota Showcase needs paying)

The reason why I was in Odaiba that day was I promised to meet my partner at a Science Museum; Miraikan.
But we met up like less than 3hrs before the place close 🙄
plus we watched some planetarium show
So even though we paid for entrance fee there, I actually studied (?) more in the free of charge Toyota and Panasonic showcases 😂
I even didn't get the chance to see ASIMO 😭
Lesson learned is self-time is best when you wanna learn (?)


Next stop was Fuji TV building~

First floor was a number of goods store~
V being V, only took the anime side photos 😌


Dragon Ball!


One Piece!


One Piece's publishing and broadcasting timeline!




Special corner for TV Announcer~

This is a surprise to me still that in Japan, TV Announcer also have fame
Famous ones can even make yearly calendar
(ok wtf V also have yearly calendar though not famous 😂)
But it's like in Japan there's 'seiyuu' as occupation


Upper level of Fuji TV have Code Blue exhibition

This is also free of charge
But I'm actually not familiar with JDrama so I only take photo for may be people interested? 
it must be famous to have exhibition (and people visiting :x)






more character store

There's one for Sazea-san too~


Can see Tokyo Big Sight from afar~

I surely love Odaiba UwU
It's truly a nice place to have walks as there's also seaside (since Odaiba is a manmade island~)
There are also nice shopping malls!!
I think also suitable for families with young kids with all the exhibition~


can never miss Gundam when I'm at Odaiba~
forever touristy shoot!


Checked out Diver City's Gundam cafe for the first time!


The cafe is at the first floor + takeout only.
So I bought and ate outside, and found out that there was an idol handshake event going on~


I also visited the Gundam Base~


This place never stop making me amazed as well!

I'm kinda glad that I'm over my 'Gundam loving' phase when I was there
Or I'll splurge A LOT 😂




Look at all this beauties~!


They had ranking too~!


Lastly, checked out Tokyo 1960's exhibition at Venus Fort~!





Wow unexpectedly (?) I took more photo that I expected?
I only posted like 1 photo from this exhibition in Twitter so I thought I didn't take much photo 😂
That time, was the period I was getting closer with my current partner so I didn't dare to take much photo cause shy 😂i just think that taking photo isn't so polite during various situation so yea..
I think I'll be the first to buy if there's 'built in camera contact lens' 😂

(PS editor's note aka proof reading while putting links; no V you uploaded the exact 4 photos in Twitter too 😂)


Gundam lit up at night~!


Late October -> CHRISTMAS SOON

I mentioned that I watched planetarium show at Miraikan (btw I think the title was Birthday but I've no recollection what it was about)
but comparing to the one I watched at Konica Minolta earlier that year (or last year), I totally like the Konica's version (/cough it was also Ono Daisuke!!)
So I asked my partner to watch a Konica's planetarium show at Tokyo Skytree on October 31st!


I didn't watch the one at the left, only took picture cause it's Yasumoto Hiroki UwU
I watched the one at the right, narrated by Nakamura Yuuichi! <3

Another fave seiyuu of mine XD

31st October, I kinda stupid cause I didn't want Disney date 😂
Simply because I hate horror stuff so I scared 😂
plus it was going to be after office hour 😂
but now I regret it cause after so many times visiting Japan + staying here for more than a year, I've never stepped into Disneyland 😂
and ofc now it's closed due to the virus 😂
On a side note, visited DisneySea twice in my life 😂


Did a lot of karaoke <3

i think I did go for a karaoke break once in Japan because I did too much alone karaoke but I don't remember when...
tbh still love alone karaoke a lot! 
still pretty shy in front of some people hehe 😂

mentioned about Darkness Night in my previous blog post! 
(I guess, will find out when I started to edit for links! -> and yes I did 😂)


tried out foot bath cafe!
simplest package was 30 mins~

Simply killing time!
The water was just hot (no fish or detox whatever), came with warm hot towel, one drink and upper body short 5-10 mins massage!

..I didn't enjoy it..
The chair didn't have any back to lean on---
It's probably relaxing for people who wanna study or do computer work since there's table in front but other than that I can't really think of why I'd go back (aka never went back!)


Budoukan~!

Wasn't there for a concert but another event nearby!


It was autumn! but still super sunny!


hehe I was there for Yusa Koji's event for people who won lottery that's in his CD~
I also bought a number of goods and super glad that I bought the h
keychain

As my photo says; that day I forgot my key to my room 😂
The keychain set came with 2 keychains.. 
One is still attached to my key while the other one replaced, cause I don't want the print to start disappearing ;w;


Lastly, photo with Ayako-san when we met up for lunch at Harajuku!

May be the day I took photo of the Eva New Balance since I don't visit Harajuku often XD

That's a wrap for my October~!
Into November 2018 next week, starting with 4 Twitting sessions and will end with 2 Blog posts~!

No comments:

Post a Comment