Friday 15 May 2020

October 2018

My study table back at where I stayed!

This week I decided to finish all my October 2018 backlogs!
Thus today and Sunday will be 2 blog posts!

Then next week, for both Twitter and Blog, I'll write about 2018 November~!
I'll have stuff to post every week until July or August I think ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hai! Back to real time!
As I mentioned before, I went to Tokyo for 3 months short stay in 2018 and it was my first time living alone!
Of course my main aim was for my technical school's application but at the same time, it was a chance for me to adapt!

When I studied in Singapore back in 2012 and 2015, I stayed in a share house and another time with my cousin.
Thus this was debut of living alone~


I stayed near Gotanda station.

I'm pretty lucky to have food I like in less than 20 minutes walk; Tenya, Negishi and even Osaka Ohsho!
Bad point is it's always crowded in the morning (especially the station) cause it's office area... and at night pretty scary cause a lot of drunkyard? ๐Ÿ˜‚


The other side of my apartment goes to a local shopping district; Togoshi Ginza


There's local train station too <3

Not even 15 mins away home is also filled with stuff I love!
Coco curry (though now i switch religion already ๐Ÿ˜‚), cheap karaoke store, 100yen store..

That place I stayed actually wasn't bad.
It's less than 5 mins away to the nearest supermarket (though longer to a convenient store)
It's BIG

But downside is it's right beside pedestrian road
and late at night got people jamming ๐Ÿ˜‚
and the building's old.. I think I found small cockroach twice :x
and no washlet.. the toilet seat isn't warm during winter ;w;

But it was bearable for 3 months.
Since it's not a new empty space, they provide cooking ware~

Regarding scary or not?
Instead of being scary of dark or people? 
I'm more scared of if there's natural disaster.. or loneliness
So I had no fear of living alone at all XD


Living alone = I get to control what I eat!!



Nah my food aren't Instagrammable at all ๐Ÿ˜‚
and at first it was pretty hard to not make too much!
Of course there are times when I'm so lazy to think about what to eat (even without cooking) and make me miss home but it ain't a big problem! 
because whether I miss home or not, I still need to eat ๐Ÿ˜‚


My own room = my own decoration!

Yay I even made a shrine here XD


Yusa-san love peak ๐Ÿ˜‚

More visiting to places I've never been or never really been 
(aka didn't get to spend much time the last time I came!)


I found a fujoshi oriented second hand goods store in Nakano Broadway!

The biggest owner? stores in Nakano Broadway is still Mandarake
But then I found Lashinbang, I think K-Books too and the store above!


Trivia: Tokusatsu (aka Den-O) is what made me fall into Dounjinshi hell ๐Ÿ˜‚

Did I write it here or Twitter before? ๐Ÿ˜‚


Tried out one of the Japanese fast food brand; Lotteria

McD still my best friend ;w;


I went to Starry Sky collaboration cafe @ Otomae Building, Ikebukuro

Because of the gorgeous seiyuu lineup, I was (am still quite!) really into StarrySky that I went to the store 4? 6 times just to get the coaster of my bias ๐Ÿ˜‚


Okay for documentation only my the ones with my bias (aka Autumn!)


For the first time, I visited Ebisu Garden Place!






I was actually there for visit TOP; Tokyo Photographic Art Museum

OMG V is into photography out of nowhere?
Yes out of nowhere indeed, it's because the narrator of the exhibition I went to is Ono Daisuke ๐Ÿ˜‚



The displayed artwork are all by Asian photographers!








I found a first love here; Ayano Sudo


By Ayano Sudo!







No my photography skill nor judgement didn't increase or anything ๐Ÿ˜‚
But since I was there during weekday, there was almost no other spectator and I was healed by the silence and relaxing time~! It was a great alone time <3


Ebisu was 2 stops away from where I stayed, so I walked home since it's 1hr by foot!


I found super cute buildings!


I think they sell furniture!


and my love for Indian curry strengthened in Japannnn

Just like Chinese food in Japan, I super love Japan's Indian food since I think the flavor not too strong = suitable for V!


I also visited Shibuya!

Well I'm sure I took that photo cause Yuya-san (Hijikata in Gintama LA movie) is in the billboard ๐Ÿ˜‚
He has been doing promotion for JRA; horse racing company!!
I'm kinda interested because of that too @w@


Had hamburger dinner as I told Ayako-san that I love hamburger!

Did I ever mention that 'hamburger set meal' in Japan means the patty + rice + salad / soup?
It is hamburger but not with buns ๐Ÿ˜‚


She gave me delicious persimmon as it was the season~!
And i tried buying Male Host Magazine :x

Ofc out of curiousity XD it's already in another person's hand now (?)
I wrote so much about aging in my previous blog and I realized my type of guys' look also changed (?)
When I was in VKei fandom, definitely those guys who appeared in Male Host Magazine is MY TYPE
I still can eye bleach (aka cuci mata) nowadays when I walk around Kabukichou or found any 'probably this guy is a host' person near Shinjuku station but now I also like guys' with beard...
OK DON'T GET ME WRONG I MEAN TOM HIDDLESTON FOREVER TEAM LOKI ๐Ÿ˜‚
and seeing guys using thick white foundation (either in the magazine nor real life) don't really make me want to have such guy as a bf, I guess ๐Ÿ˜‚


I watched TV after so long of not LOL

Just like now, where I'm focusing on my online pages, in Indonesia, I almost never touch TV
Well now, I don't even own one
It's as if I'm facing my PC 25/7 (?)
That's why going back to twitting and blogging actually make me nostalgic so much (as I also ignore my surrounding when I'm arranging photo or typing LOL)

Back to TV; the real reason why I watched TV there was THAT DRAMA!!
At first I believe it was just my curiousity to play TV as a background noise as my aunty did suggest me that it's a good way to study more Japanese too!
But the reason how I ended up being in my bed ready in front of the TV every Friday at 10pm was they were broadcasting shouwa genroku rakugo shinjuu in NHK~!
I really like the anime (especially Ishida-san is the MC)
I super love the drama tooooo
Ok one reason in Okada-san is the MC!!
He aged nicely in the drama too (still can see he young but then ok may be V is gullible ๐Ÿ˜‚)

But I really enjoyed the LA drama as much as the Anime
I cried at the first episode and the last..
I believe at some other episode too!
Here's a trivia; V didn't watch the last episode (12) ๐Ÿ˜‚
Watched all from 1, but not the end ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last time, I walked from Ebisu to Gotanda, which is like downward in Yamanote train line~
This time, I walked even more down, from Gotanda to Shinagawa~!


I found a bicycle store!


Which does laundry too!


Despite all the tall building, still a nice place UwU


St. Marc is forever my love for parfait!
And I've reached my destination

I actually went to another photography exhibition which was at Canon building? at Shinagawa!



I actually only went because Sudo-san had another exhibition and that Saturday, she came for a talkshow too~!


Then I went to Shinbashi~!

Now I remember what I did (I didn't when I was writing about this in Twitter ๐Ÿ˜‚)
I used Yamanote line from Shinagawa to Shinbashi, then walked to Ginza!
I'm sure it's because I didn't want to change train ๐Ÿ˜‚


Forever not my most fave spot in Tokyo ๐Ÿ˜‚

Stuff still out of my reach there, so i'd only splurge on GU if I'm there ๐Ÿ˜‚


I went to check out another exhibition ๐Ÿ˜‚

but this time it's really V's interest; Natsume Yuujinchou ๐Ÿ˜‚


1 go 2 go 3 go!! <3


Signature message boards by the casts and people involved!


Focused on Kamiya-san (Natsume) and Ishida-san (Natori) XD


THERE WAS BIG NYANKO SENSEI XD


I also met up with Remy who came to Tokyo for a visit~!


I miss her so much ;w;

We rarely meet since I was in Medan she's in Jakarta!!
But she always message warm caring supportive stuff to me now and then ;w; 
I'm so bad with catching up with people I loveeeeee
She's so dear to me ;w;

On a side note, we met at Ikebukuro and had Okonomiyaki~!


She gave me a schedule book and I'm using it as a notebook XD
and I visited Ikebukuro so much that I ended up buying Uniqlo there ๐Ÿ˜‚

My language school was Shinjuku, but I spent more time in Ikebukuro LOL
My school was ShinOkubo though, but still I love to visit Bukuro more ๐Ÿ˜‚
Even now, since it's still walkable distance but since 2019, I visit Shinjuku more.. 
because my school is at Shinjuku ๐Ÿ˜‚


Another visit to Starry Sky Cafe ๐Ÿ˜‚
and i bought Hakuoki Salt at Animate ๐Ÿ˜‚

It's still at my home, cause the expiration date is 2021 ๐Ÿ˜‚


Tried out FRESHNESS BURGER~!
and bought Kaji Yuki's book!

Still McD fan ;w;

Kaji Yuki's ใ„ใคใ‹ใ™ในใฆใŒๅ›ใฎๅŠ›ใซใชใ‚‹ book was very inspiring!
Talked about how he got into seiyuu world, who he see as rival, who helped him when he was a junior etc
It was a good read! 
I think it's good for people who aren't aiming for to be a seiyuu too!

Last visiting documentation for this post!
As always, V's interest = anime = goods
So I visited Tokyo Character Street @ Tokyo Station~!




I think this one is limited time store; Vanguard!


Rilakkuma <3










Gachaaaa aka toy capsule :D


Shops owned by TV channels!




JUMP store~!


Crayon Shinchan and Sumikko Gurashi~!

The whole street, plainly filled with anime and toy store, is purely an interesting tourist attraction for me!
I guess it also attract people who don't stay in Tokyo as Tokyo station is the station for a lot of Shinkansen~!

I'm actually grateful that I stayed at Shinagawa
Thus i got to explore Tokyo, Ebisu and Ginza area
Now I spend most time at Shinjuku, Ikebukuro and Nakano, rarely go to Shinagawa side
Akiba, Asakusa side is even worse but I got chance to check out Ueno for my part time job!
Of course there's still so much to explore still <3

No comments:

Post a Comment