Thursday 14 May 2020

Sep 2018

Few last happening in late September~! :D

27 September 2018~!

No, I take back my words.. I believe that's 2 or 3 days after the 27th πŸ˜‚
I believe on the 27th itself, I went to gym and had food at home <3

FYI I wore the same dress for the second time on September 2019 πŸ˜‚
Sorry, when it comes to my favorite dress I have pretty clear memory of when I wore it + for me to remember what I did and where I went πŸ˜‚in a way it's fetish πŸ˜‚

and.... It's not everyday Coffeenatics make Red Velvet so it was one of best birthday I received <3

Birthday celebration with my cousins <3

Random photos taken at gym XD

 
Outing and I received birthday present too <3
We used clear bag too XD <3

I was so intooo round specs

Well now too :B

And I was so into Gundam XD

It's not like I don't like it anymore (though I'm not into watching mecha anime lately)
It's just that when I move out, I don't have much space for display πŸ˜‚
Gotta keep stuff minimalistic----

I went to Medan's Gundam Community showcase too :D

another article <3

Now twinsie in red XD
the first photo is as if I'm a lost kid but I don't hate that kind of shoot πŸ˜‚

In a blink, September ended and I was back at Tokyo again already.
This time, it was 3 months short stay to prepare my studies in 2019 Spring.
As a stepping stone (since tourist visa only last for 30 days), I enrolled in a Japanese language school!

Slowly my blog post is catching up with my Twitter @w@

First stop was Animate------ Shinjuku :D

JOJO part 5 anime started in October 2018!! Thus the promotion!!
and I think that period, Hypmic got popular

But FYI I'm not in that hell πŸ˜‚

Just a happy fujoshi UwU

JOJO had collaboration with LUMINE too!

As expected of JOJO to have collaboration with fashion world UwU

Ace Attorney the anime season 2 also started that year's fall!

More anime collaboration perfume O.O

I actually took note of how they smelled πŸ˜‚Let's see!
For Midosuji's (first photo, most right, purple), my bias in Yowapeda, it was flowery :0
For Hakuoki's.. I smelled all 3 even though my bias is only Sano-san XD
Sanosuke (most left) smelled like Oji-san, uncle smell πŸ˜‚
I don't really like Okita's (middle) as I just wrote 'weird' πŸ˜‚
For Saito (most right) was soapy!

I guess I just don't really use perfume as I didn't splurge on them
Well, not that they are cheap either πŸ˜‚4000yen?

Nyanko-sensei at Shinjuku!
Boruto and Pokemon at OIOI Shibuya!

That time was also the release of Natsume Yuujinchou's movie~!
On the day I reached, I went to watch it at night >w<

Re:Zero at OIOI Shibuya

Just like OIOI Annex @ Shinjuku and OIOI Ikebukuro, OIOI Shibuya had a number of anime related stuff :0

Limited time store featuring Golden Kamui

Re:Zero's OVA movie was gonna be released in October 2018!

REM or EMT for your pants? ;)

Exhibition for Mahoutsukai no Yome

I liked that anime!!

Photo showcase of a Jpop group...

Nope not familiar but I think 1 or 2 of the members are part of the Live Action Osomatsu Play!

My bias in Osomatsu Live Action Play = Jyuushimatsu = Ren Ozawa :D
and there's a biggg One Piece Store!




There is a store of IG Production too!

I think there were a number of Trysail exhibition during that period and there was one!

I also visited Harajuku as it's one of the 'must go' places whenever my parents are in Tokyo XD

Meiji Jingu! more like 'mae' since we didn't walk into the temple area XD

Just at the cafe!

Met up with aunty Lili! One of my favorite people! <3

She brought us to this Singapore food store called Singapore Holic Laksa!

As the name says, Laksa is their main dish but I don't eat Laksa so I had Chicken Rice instead, with extra cilantro----
By the way, only at that time I learned that there's a coriander boom around the world now. Or at least in Japan πŸ˜‚

The store's design was super cute!
Aunty Lili told us that the owners, 2 Japanese ladies, went to Singapore, fell in love with Singapore's food and decided to open a Singapore food store there~!
It was goooodddd but I haven't got the chance to visit again since I rarely go to Harajuku (SHINJUKU HAVE EVERYTHING ALREADY πŸ˜‚)

I found ZOO CAFE! Nope never visit until now πŸ˜‚
and found Junya :D

Junya is one of the famous Harajuku street style artist
He is also the founder of Harajuku Walks~

Random cutie I found at Kiddy Land~!

Even until now I'm a big fan of KiddyLand!!
Rilakkuma, Pokemon, Disney stuff, they have all my love >w<

HAHA I was so into songs sang by Yusa-san during that period that singing all 3 version of DARKNESS NIGHT have been like Karaoke ritual πŸ˜‚

FYI DARKNESS NIGHT is Yusa-san's character song, as well as one of the ending songs for the anime Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited!
Since I'm a big fan of Yusa-san and that year was my peak (?), I checked out Zettai Karen Children too...but only The Unlimited one since he is the MC there while the original series is too long to watch πŸ˜‚

Natsume Yuujinchou exhibition at Shinjuku OIOI Annex!

I found Cinnamoroll Cafe!
and apparently there's also Surugaya!

Surugaya is one of the second hand anime goods store.
Later on I learned that it's also a good place to get second hand board games! 

But for anime goods side, not my favorite since they don't really tidy up the place.. 
But may be in a good way it's cheaper.. 

It's still a good place to sell stuff I don't want since they aren't too tight in checked the stuff.. thoough may be because of that they buy cheaper too...

ok!! plus minus it is!! XD

The upper level of OIOI Annex Shinjuku is filled with Lolita and sub fashion brands!

There's also KERA shop!

I felt something ironic when I was there LOL
Back when I just became an otaku, or more like Japanese culture freak (cause I was really into the music and fashion), my expectation of living in Japan is like:
- I wanna go to concerts (mainly VKei) EVERY WEEKEND
- I wanna wear Lolita EVERY DAY
- I wanna wear black lipstick as if it's something normal
...well, mainly those

But now that I'm in Japan:
- no I'm not a VKei fangirl anymore + most of my fave VKei bands disbanded la..
- no LOLITA IS FREAKING EXPENSIVE and it's not comfortable to move in..
- Ok I did wear darker shade lipstick now and then but nope it's also not something comfortable.. 
you gotta be super precise when using it, more time spent to check your teeth after eating.. 

nope not convenient

but may be the main reason is age?! LOL
I was just 13-15 when I was all over heels for Japanese pop culture

Of course I'm still very in love with Japanese culture
But now I'd say the language, food and.. environment
Now I feel happier when I can use proper formal Japanese than acting cute by saying 'kawaiiii'
Now I feel happier when I eat sushi and unagi during payday (?) than eating tendon everyday
Now I feel happier of going to supermarket and found cheap promotion than walking around the very crowded Shibuya and Harajuku

.. I'M ALREADY AN AUNTY πŸ˜‚
anyway main point is love for Japan stays TRUE UwU

I think this was limited edition shop by Cybird, one of the otome game companies~!

While Otomate have a permanent store! As expected $$$$

There's also collaboration cafe owned by Animate~! 

The collaboration theme that time was SQ, one of the groups from Tsukipro and the real person version..

I'm still amazed now and then that 'real live person version' can get so much popularity in Japan..
Osomatsu stage, P5 stage, Starry Sky stage..
Stuff like Tsukipro and Touran will even make their own songs!
I know Japan being Japan; quality is high but yea, still surprise me now and then

Well, they also think so much such as high quality wig and costume? 
I guess they make stuff look natural!

MORE JOJO <3

For the first time I found the famous KabukiCho Godzilla~
and I found ClosetChild! a shop that sells Vkei related second hand stuff!

There was ramen fair near KabukiCho :0

I also visited Akihabara~

TBH earlier period of living in Japan; still as if I'm just there for travelling XD
Stay in Tokyo for a year and... I almost never go there anymore XD
It's far from where I stay----

Collaboration with Otomate~

Even Akiba is aiming for fujoshi now!!

Checked out Animate Girls' Station~!
and visited GRANRODEO collaboration cafe

Another expectation VS reality!
Collaboration is like EVERYWHERE EVERYDAY but until now I think still can count by hand how may I've visited LOL




One drink or one good comes with one coaster~!

There was another exhibition at Akiba~!

And of course Vchan focused on Den-O XD

I bought Starry Sky's IC Pass Case as taking train is like an everyday thing~!

FYI almost 2 years later and V switched religion (?) to phone SUICA πŸ˜‚

Loots!!!!

Mandarake is a great place for tokusatsu stuff!!

More Ace Attorney poster in Shibuya and what I found at Shibuya's Tsutaya!

Listening to music? culture is super strong in Japan that they even have proper showcase of earpiece!

Earpiece categorized by genre

Or may be for girls to enjoy more BLCD (no just V may be πŸ˜‚)

Now Ikebukuro have a KBooks that focuses in can badge!!

Why do I feel like that KBooks isn't around anymore, but changed to VTuber / YouTuber....
OR may be became 'historical store' where one can find Touran or Hakuoki stuff....

Ok I just don't really visit KBooks anymore too πŸ˜‚

Nakau had collaboration with SAO~!

I tried out Rokuhōdō Yotsuiro Biyori collaboration cafe stuff~!

this was at Otomate building!

I found Fushigi Yuugi cosplayer <3
and more perfume at Animate πŸ˜‚

I guess more cosplay in Japan is another 'expectation' but nah..
It's pretty much like when I was in Indonesia.. or even worse!
I don't cosplay in events anymore!
And only cosplay for photoshoot XD

Lastly, about the perfurme πŸ˜‚
They have 2 versions for Hakuoki...
My note doesn't show really pleasant input πŸ˜‚
The upper ones showed 'Oji-san cologne'
The lower ones showed 'Kusa!' which means smelly

Ok πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment