Tuesday 12 May 2020

Bali Sep 2018

Because this is written on 12th May 2020...
WHY THE TITLE I PUT IN BACK IN 2018 OCT SAYS BALI SEP 2018 
BUT HAVE PHOTOS FROM MEDAN AND OSAKA πŸ˜‚

I... don't even remember where the 2 photos below come from.. what happened...
I only remember it's D.Va's wig? I wore it for a casual shoot...? All I can remember is probably another endorsement shoot for Dr. Yenny Alterage Clinic but I totally no memory...

On a side note I miss facial treatment at Alterage Clinic :< 
they don't do exfoliation at my facial place in Tokyo ;w;


Ok even now I still find V damn chiobu in brown long straight hair πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚

Since my last blog post was about Kyoto, I'm sure the next few photos from Japan were taken on the last day I was in Osaka

I rushed to catch Gintama 2 Live Action Movie~!

Totally didn't regret my last minute decision because the story focused on SHINSENGUMI <3
and ZURA CROSSDRESS I MEAN OKADA-SAN---
Gintama is awesome hehe <3

And Tosshiii XD

I also contemplated to watch Nanatsu no Taizai movie or not!
At the end I didn't...even until now πŸ˜‚

Christopher Robin is 'Pooh and the me who has became an adult' in Japan..

Gintama collaboration movie set!

Popcorn and a drink, comes with free clear file!
The pink drink is bought separately; strawberry milk with syrup = definitely Gin-san collaboration drink!!!

There's big poster promoting AD-LIVE
one of the famous annual seiyuu performance event!
And I saw the ferris wheel somewhere..

Most probably I was at Umeda area..
I think I went to Mandarake again before going to the airport after the movie 
(and was late meeting my parents as always πŸ˜‚)

This is at Osaka's Kansai International Airport!

Small Pokemon store too!



Oh I actually bought Den-O's Sword Style toy from Toei Movie Park

Since it's cheap (under 1000yen) and made of plastic? 
I super scare of ruining it so I put in my bag instead of checked in bag πŸ˜‚
On a side note, I brought it with me to Japan (and now displayed in my room XD <3)

There's also Gundam store in the airport!

As expected of Osaka airport! They don't wanna lose to Kantou (?)
It's ok I love Kansai people πŸ˜‚

What I'd buy if I have unlimited money; tumblr 😝
last meal in Japan was meat bun!

Back to Medan!!

Loots πŸ₯°

Even though I'm a fujoshi, I'm actually not into buying Doujinshi
I do ship characters that I see have chemistry but nah not into reading Doujinshi...
The first fandom (?) that made me bought Doujinshi is Den-O πŸ˜‚and seiyuu hell!!

Sanosuke goods set from Toei Movie Park
BLCD drama, my all time favorite πŸ₯°

I forgot to mention Hakuoki in my Toei Park post cause all the photos only reminded me of Touran and Gintama lol

There was actually a happening when I bought this Sanosuke set!
Sanosuke is my bias from Hakuoki cause the seiyuu is my most favorite seiyuu
So there was actually this pop, a small board that was pasted on this set to promote the item.
I don't remember exactly what it said but I wanted it since 'Yusa-voice' (my seiyuu's name haha) was written
Since this was the last set, I was wondering if the staff doesn't mind me receiving it but they said no
Instead they gave me a sticker set with logo of Shinsengumi πŸ˜‚it's still in my walletttt

Freebies πŸ˜‚

The notebook below Ranma 1/2 sock (left below) is what I got from voluntering at the sword practice stage in Toei Movie Park~!
Beside that is Urataros badge that I got after buying 2 more gacha, since the first one I got Ryuu XD

acrylic standssss

Random sweets I bought
and it was time to prepare for new cosplay!

It's cat D.Va <3

Cat + Bunny? πŸ₯°

I was at a gaming event and the other guest was my love Neko <3

Thank you always Marvinnnn <3

The MC was Aquachi <3 also my darling~!

Oops.. it was an opening ceremony event

With gaming as one of the events πŸ˜‚

Thank you so much <3

Yayy <3

And at last like the title said; Trip to Bali!!

DGS cat with me XD

Bali = food ;w;

Now I miss pork ribsssss

Chashu... and first time visiting La Laguna!

Who knew that a year from that I'd try real surfing once 🀣

Now I miss the sea :(

Bali = alcoholllll <3

Definitely healing πŸ₯°

Private Japanese teacher πŸ˜‚
and a visit to somewhere..

Never say no to DOUGHNUTS!

and it's the holy matrimony day!

Wedding celebration is the only time I really won't wear black!!
Anyway, the real reason why I was in Bali was for my cousin's wedding!!
I think I attended 3 family wedding that year ☺️

Night dress

Ok this blog is also selfie dump πŸ˜‚

The night event was outdoor πŸ₯°

We reached before sunset for the Chinese Tea Ceremony

and the real party started at night <3

Super beautiful sky!

Yay this is why I super love my cousins 😭

TBH my family aren't the type who directly comment and support me from in front of my eyes right on my face
But thinking about it now, they really support me nonchalantly behind
Tsundere may be? That's why V is also a tsundere? πŸ˜‚

and midnight snack was McD πŸ˜‚what is diet during a trip right πŸ˜‚

MY loves <3

AND NO MISSING FAT TURTLE WHENEVER A BALI VISIT------

We watched Crazy Rich Asian lol and an official visit to Omnia~

I remember smirking and nodding and shaking my head a lot during the movie πŸ˜‚
Singapore laaaa

I think when I visited Bali earlier in 2018 with my other family, we wanted to go to Omnia too but it was packed and we not enough people for minimum charge 
(as in too wasteful when almost no people drink alcohol)

Still packed!




But this time we had lunch so totally go over the minimum charge

Japanese food but it's not a place for food. 
It's a place for partying so yea, no comment on the taste πŸ˜‚

We also went to the famous ice cream store; Gusto (but no more in the photo LOL)
and fly back to Medan!!

I think around that time, PATH' service is ending so following my cousin, 
I looked back to my account πŸ˜†

My cousin's posting is all about teasing me ckck πŸ˜‚

My post is as narcissistic as always πŸ˜‚



This blog ends here! 
I'll be talking about my birthday, last days in Medan and my next adventure in my next post~!

No comments:

Post a Comment