Saturday 9 May 2020

I'm coming back to Blogging and Twitter


My last update at vkanon.blogspot.com was October 2018, a post of what happened in August 2018
My last *official* Twitter update was October 2018, posting what I experienced in October 2018

May 9 2020, I've decided to go back to both pages

I think it'll be kinda weird to just updating those two ages right away without explanation haha
Not that i expect people to read but I think in a way i want self justification
This post probably will be longer than I expect (as usual LOL) but I'm going to clear whatever I have in my mind

My cosplay speed slowed down back in 2018? Partly because a good friend of mine who is a photographer isn't in Medan anymore
But it's not an excuse to stop blogging and twitting
Because gratefully, I do a lot of travelling (almost once every month!)
But my speed definitely go down in 2018, because I also don't do much YouTube update anymore
i lost my Cosplay page (WorldCosplay.. is it still around?)
In a way, I just lost feel to update those pages
But i still update my Facebook page and Instagram, even though I feel sad sometime that i don't have cosplay material, just mostly selfie
I don't really like to post private matter either (such as family photo etc) so it made me even harder to update
But I guess after talking to my partner, I realize why I still feel like keeping both Facebook and Instagram; there's direct interaction with people

The other factor is actually more personal w
Late 2018 I had private matter
Early 2019 I was getting ready to study in Japan
And in the rest of 2019 just getting myself used to life in Japan

I love blogging. I love writing
I actually not so interested in Twitter since there's word limit LOL Ok Twitter's style is just not V's
On a side note, I also love making video. I love talking. I love singing.
But at the end of the day, it's more like I wanna do it just when I wanna do it cause if there's no topic I can enthusiastically talk about, I no feel lol.
While song cover, sorry to say but I don't think I can come up with a quality that I'm satisfied with to publish (same with song choice!)
I'm using YouTube as my example as this week I just published something new.
I started part time job where I did simple voice recording and editing and it made me miss vlogging again
And the same feeling made me miss writing

Ok now I don't know where this post is going but a quick update since October 2018 and my plan until the end of May
  • October 2018: first month of Language school in Tokyo
  • November 2018: visited various place near Tokyo
  • December 2018: experienced first Christmas in Tokyp
  • January 2019: Short trip to Malaysia and Australia for CNY
  • February 2019: Still in Aussie
  • March 2019: Short trip to Singapore
  • April 2019: at last my school in Tokyo started
  • May 2019: visited Thailand during Golden Week
  • June 2019: I think I'm the less active during this time cause of school lol
  • July 2019: Summer in Tokyo!
  • August 2019: Visited Shikoku for Summer Holiday!
  • September 2019: Honoured the chance to appear as one of the performers for Asia Meets Asia 2019
  • October 2019: First Halloween in Tokyo!
  • November 2019: Visited another place near Tokyo!
  • December 2019: Visited Kyoto!
  • January 2020: Watched L'Arc~en~Ciel concert!
  • February 2020: first year of school ended!!!!!
  • March 2020: spring holiday!
  • April 2020: Tokyo's pretty much in a lockdown condition!!!
  • May 2020: ok I'm so late but now I have the will do revive my pages (YouTube Blog Twitter) when school is (supposedly) starting next month lol

I've recorded 2 videos for YouTube and of course a lot of material for Twitter and my Blog. Thus until the end of May, my aims are:
  1. Twit what happened to me up till December 2018
  2. New video in YouTube every weekend
  3. Blog what happened to me up till March 2019

Today I'm just super motivated and energetic, when ironically I'm increasing my part time job from next week lol
I also have 3 (hopefully 4, I'm waiting for the other package ;-;) cosplan this month-----
But hopefully I get to update everything up to the current date before my birth month (September lol)

I realized that another reason I stopped was I guess I was kinda bored from the repetitive cycle
I don't know whether what I'm doing is right or whether my love or expression for certain thing is clear or not
Of course there's the "who cares what I do anyway. there are way better cosplayer / public figure worth checking out"
But I'm really so blessed and lucky that I have supportive family, friends, partner, seniors, teachers who think my "break time" is not my fault
So I wanna do my best doing what I like again, as a gratitude to them too!

i don't know whether I'm too late or not but my partner always tell me to 'just do'
Or else it won't be done
So I guess in a way i'm also grateful of the current "stay at home situation"
of course I'm not saying that I hope this condition goes on forever
but if I don't really get more time to do more remote stuff, probably I will never remember back what I love doing
Beside that, even though I don't blog anymore, I still do my monthly "syncing Dropbox and Photo gallery" and arrange the photos by month.
I think I don't really wanna just forget my pages. The me inside probably is just waiting for a day when I'll blog again.

Now now, a lot to be done.
Let's get started!

Blog: vkanon.blogspot.com
Twitter: @VKanon18

よろしく<3

No comments:

Post a Comment